All Comments on 'Ray and his Fuck Van Pt. 02'

by Annalovesit

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ilikeskin69ilikeskin69almost 2 years ago

Nice story ANNA....AL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I knew about my uncles as I had seen the photos with Mark, but my grandparents."

.

Who the hell is Mark? You never say.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

This has to be a windup

HornywvaHornywvaalmost 2 years ago

I’d love to hear what happened at your family initiation

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Anna is showing up Mum .

The guy below . She said who Mark was a dozen times . Her old art teacher that she nude modeled for when his model didn't show . Then she posed for phoyo sessions for him and photographers . Pay attention man .

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Yes, "Who Is Mark??!!" Please explain, at some point...

Anna, if this is autobiographical, you are definitely a special girl...even as you have aged gracefully...I live your profile pic!!

Gonna read another story...hopefully closer to your 'start'...

Five**5**Stars...and 🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

IveBignuttsIveBignutts11 months ago

This is an epic story ! ... so HOT and HUMID. I like to see family members that love each other.

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic8 months ago

"Ray and his Fuck Van" seems to be only the side story. Any 19-year old who lets the whole office fuck her and goes dogging with a married couple would be considered a major slut.

But Anna does one better. When she comes home from the fuck ride in the van, she gets it on with Mom and Dad. I think that's the main story. I love it.

SummoreSummore7 months ago

Oh for the days when I had that flexibility LOL Another great chapter Anna. Well written and believable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnalovesit@Annalovesit
I seem to be having trouble with my emails, I apologize if I don't get back to anyone who has messaged me. Please keep trying. Hi, my story relating to when I took a train of Cocks is is up for publication. My new pic is me wearing the dress that day. All my stories are base...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES