Re-Training Princess

Story Info
A submissive finds herself being re-trained by an old master.
1.4k words
3.94
8.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood at the door, hesitant and nervous as hell. I'd spent the last decade denying this part of myself but when my marriage finally crumbled the slow burning ember of desire I had desperately tried to quench came roaring back to life.

I took a deep steadying breath before reaching my hand out and lightly knocking, my arm brushing against my right breast covered by nothing but the calf length black coat I was wearing. My nipples hardened and I felt a warm wetness in my pussy. My heart thumped in my chest and I began to think my timid knock had gone unnoticed when the door was wrenched open.

His cold blue eyes ran up my body before he reached out to grab a fistful of my hair and pull me into his apartment. The door slammed causing me to jump slightly then suddenly I was shoved hard into the now closed door, his hand still wrapped around my pony tail.

I felt his lips on mine, he deepened the rough kiss while his other hand yanked at my coat exposing my naked form. I could feel his bare muscled chest pressed against me and desperately wanted to unbutton his jeans. He must have sensed my need and suddenly my arms were pinned.

He pulled back, seeming to admire the view. This admiration and desire for my body was certainly part of the pull he had on me, with small breasts and an untoned body, I always thought of myself as very average looking. He made me feel wanted and sexy.

"Princess," he breathed. The change in his demeanour was abrupt as his hand wrapped around my throat. "You know I don't like being denied access to my favourite little fuck toy, especially for such a long time," he growled and hurled me to the floor.

In shock, I got on all fours and struggled to rise. He loomed in front of me and I could see the bulge of his cock straining in his jeans. The urge to take him in my mouth was powerful as I licked my lips. He followed my eyeline and laughed, "You are not even close to earning my cock in your mouth."

Crack

The blow across my face came from nowhere causing me to fall back to the tiled floor again.

Once more his hand wrapped itself in my hair, dragging me to my feet. I put my hands over his trying to alleviate the pressure. I was rewarded with another slap for trying to interfere with his treatment of me.

He pulled my face close to his as I teetered in my strappy stiletto heels that still didn't bring me close to his towering height. "Who owns you?" he demanded.

"You do," I replied meekly.

This time I feel a burning across my rounded ass where you've spanked me. I gasp at the stinging and the aching need I have for more.

"That's not how you answer me!" he roared, slapping my ass again.

A soft whimper escapes my lips, unsure whether to beg for forgiveness or thank him for the reminder.

His hand rains hard strikes across my ass, clearly incensed by my silence. Tears begin rolling down my face, smearing my make up. I try to move away but the hand he has in my hair stops me from going anywhere. He smiles at the sight and moves his other hand up to my tits.

At first caressing them softly in an almost tender way, I begin to melt in his arms relaxing into the warm wonderful feeling. Slowly he changes from the delicate calming touch to roughly groping me. He pulls me head backwards, forcing me to push out my chest and arch my back. He begins rolling my nipples between his fingers. I shudder, my body feeling equal parts pleasure and pain. Soft moans begin to escape my lips.

Suddenly his teeth sink into one of my sensitive nipples. I scream loudly at the unexpected pain. He laughs at me, placing his mouth over the other nipple. I can feel the warmth of his breath and the occasional flick of his tongue. My pussy is dripping with anticipation and fear. My whole body is shaking, not knowing what he will do to me next.

"Try again, who do you belong to?" he breathed.

"I belong to you, Sir," I panted.

"Good girl," he responds, my nipple still in his mouth.

I try to look down at him, my breath coming in ragged pulls. Wanting him, needing him but also fearing him. I can feel him smiling, reveling in my agony of having no idea what was coming.

I screamed again as he bit my swollen nipple and spanked my ass.

"Didn't think I was going to go easy on you now, did you? Not after how long it's been. I owe you years' worth of punishments," he snarled.

Dragging me by my hair he pulled me towards the bedroom, stopping in front of his mirrored wardrobe.

"Look at yourself," he commanded.

I looked at my tear-streaked face, my gaze travelling down to my red breasts and sore tortured nipples, standing at attention before venturing further south past my flat stomach and resting briefly on my clean shaven pussy that dripped evidence of my arousal down my shaking legs.

"You are one delightful slut," he whispered in my ear as he wrapped a strong hand around my throat and pressed my body back against his, the swelling in his pants evidence of his approval.

"Time to play," he murmured and threw me face first onto the bed. I can feel him climb on the bed behind me and I can't help but grind my ass gently against his crotch. The sensation of his bare torso and jean clad lower half across my naked ass and back as his breath slightly hitches on my neck has me panting in eagerness.

I get a sharp slap for my misbehaviour before he expertly binds my wrists to the edge of the bed. He runs his hands down my body along with his mouth, alternating between gentle nips and hard bites, soft caresses and stinging slaps. I grunt and moan feeling the lips of pussy swell and somehow getting even wetter. He yanks my hips up and I feel his hot breath on my now very exposed slit.

"Don't you dare fucking move. Do you understand me?" he growls threateningly.

"Yes, Sir," I pant.

He stays where he is for a moment before he moves away. The removal of his hands from my hips and breath from pussy leaves me feeling slightly cold and I ache for his touch.

I can hear the soft rustle of cloth and then he is back in front of me, slipping a blind fold over my eyes. I could hear him walk behind me before a sudden thwack and I feel the bite of leather tear into my already tender ass. I bite my lip but a whimper still escapes my mouth.

"I didn't hear a thank you," he hisses and I know another blow is coming.

Thwack

"Thank you, Sir," I cry out.

Thwack

"Thank you, Sir," I cry again.

My ass is on fire and I can barely contain another whimper. I will myself not to let the tears come.

Thwack, thwack, thwack

I scream in agony as he lays into me with his leather strap, concentrating all his blows in the same place.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asks mockingly and immediately gives me another three quick successive strikes.

"Please, Sir," I beg, my voice hoarse from the screams he pulled from me with the last assault.

"You think that's enough punishment? After denying me for years? Years!" he roared at me.

Thwack, thwack, thwack

He pummeled me mercilessly with the strap, no longer confining himself to my ass, he landed hits up my back and down the length of my thighs.

I screamed and cried and begged until I had no more voice and no more tears. I could no longer hold myself up for the punishment and fell to my stomach on the bed.

The bed creaked as he knelt beside me, his hands gentle on my aching body, he lifts the blind fold up and uses it to wipe away my tears and snot.

"Thank you for reminding me, Sir," I mumble.

"Good girl," he murmurs back to me, "You've earned a bit of rest."