All Comments on 'Reaching Out Ch. 03'

by wakingDown

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

As someone that suffers from similar issues and lives in a constant medically induced or pain induced fog I truly sympathize and thank you for finishing.

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 8 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful

I have found Dana and James' story absolutely beautiful. Congratulations.

I take a lot of meds, myself. But as a male 71-year-old fragile diabetic, with hypertension, high cholesterol, hypothyroidism and essential tremor, that is part of my life. I have not had medication interaction problems such as you seem to have had. But I can sympathize somewhat.

As a writer, myself, I just set the stage and the story just unfolds for me. For you, all the background work you have put in on your characters seems to have worked well, as I find them relatable as real people, not as fantasy characters. If that process works for you, I certainly say go for it. You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best of the best.

That was one of the very best stories ive read in a very long time. Well done so keep it up as long as your able .

fefe428fefe428over 8 years ago
Worth the wait....

So glad you came back and continued this story!!! It was really well written and sweet to see how Dana was able to slowly come out of her shell with James' help. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And then...and then...and then

Hope the house goes up in a gas explosion on Sunday when mom and dad are visiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful Story

You have real talent, and I think you could make a career for yourself as a writer. Please continue to practice your craft, and share your stories with us!

Thank you!!

ShawneeTrekShawneeTrekover 8 years ago
Amazing!

Your tale of Dana and James, is an amazing account, Thank You.

If your writing can help in your struggle with Disability and hardship, I'll joyfully read and enjoy your thoughtfull writing all the more, as a person fighting my own body and prescriptions as well.

Keep up the inspiring and meaningfully writing as you can manage it.

Much Thanks, ST

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I can see some of myself in Dana, and I love how she has found a sanctuary, and confidant in James. I love how James is so tender, patient and unferstanding with her. Please continue writing. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for returning to Reaching Out

I followed this more for the Lit. than the Erotica. Character development and relationship changes were very well done. I, too, have done some writing, and recognize the difficulty of re-starting a frayed thread in an old needle. You did very well. Considering your health issues, the results are extraordinary. Thanks, and congratulations. Keep writing, and try to find a pay site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

The wait was more than worth it. At first I thought Dana was just a bit too fey to really enjoy reading about her struggle, but you really highlighted her personality in a way that she became real and more than just an afflicted caricature of a person. Best story I've read in a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good work

Keep up your efforts hope there is more to Reaching Out and would like to see more of Helping Mickey! Great characters strog storylines! Thank you looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keeps getting better

looking forward to next chapter ,please don't stop your on a great run

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

A great story. I like the characters and their development. You made me feel Dana´s anxiety at the begining and described the help James gave to lift that anxiety perfectly.

I hope you continue to write stories here. I wish you all the best in regards to your health. Keep up the good work.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Delightfully different dynamic tale!

Enjoyed this a lot...the development and passion...the whole thing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic!

I don't like to comment, but this story is too great to go without. Typically, when I read something on this site, i look at the story and go through the motions. in other words, my left hand scrolls, because my right hand is busy. this story was so good that I forced myself to keep both hands free to enjoy the story and the characters. The idea that makes taboo writing so good is that you have to set up a likely way for them to fall for eachother. you did that and added another roadblock. The best story i've read on the site after two years of browsing. sorry for the long comment, and thanks for reading it to the end. Keep up the good work!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you've made...

an old man very happy - thanks for your time and talent!

nobodyneedstoknownobodyneedstoknowover 8 years ago
Like a blooming flower

It was fun reading this story. Had a smile on my face the whole time. The tenderness with which he handled Dana is something we can all learn from. Witnessing Dana's transformation was as I put it...watching a bud blossom into a beautiful flower. Still fragile but open and excepting to the world around her.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 8 years ago
I'm speechless

This is one of sweetest, touching, heartwarming, beautiful stories I've ever read. Not just on this site but in general.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great love story

This was a very tender, erotic love story. Glad to see you could finally give it the appropriate finale. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!

I really only have one criticism...you should use more contractions ('Don't', instead of 'Do not'...'Won't' instead of 'will not'). Other than that, I am soooo glad to have this masterpiece completed. Thank you!!!

Pesario816Pesario816over 8 years ago
Simply brilliant!

I am so happy to see the series completed. This is at the top of my favorites list. More importantly, I'm glad that writing and the feedback on your works have had such a positive effect on your life. Thank you for creating such passionate, uplifting stories. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm glad you're

feeling better. I just finished this "creation of make believe" and have a large smile on my face. You entertained me for hours with this tale and I enjoyed it very much. It was sweet and a fun read. Thanks kid ... Scotty

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
A Great Series

Absolutely loved each chapter. The writing, the characters, all of it was amazing. Thank you!

RB1947RB1947over 8 years ago
Beautiful

This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Thank you for sharing it with me and everyone else that visits this site. Please keep writing.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Beautiful

I can't think of any other word to title it. :)

Exquisite in feeling, emotion, interaction, detail, sex and union. Not a detail missed, not a stone unturned--except for a chapter 4 if you can manage it sometime! :) James and Dana's tale evokes so many wonderful feelings, and it's not just "rough sex" but real sex that cements their relationship. It's a 5--hands down!

Darkside96Darkside96over 8 years ago
Pure

Brilliantly Emotional.

All I can hope for is when I begin writing, that it is somewhere near as good as this story.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Now..... thats how to write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Insightful, original poetry

The lovely Dana reminds me of Alice, the protagonist of the international best-selling novel "The solitude of prime numbers" (2008), that is often called the "Sorrows of young Werther" of the millennial generation. I'd suggest you to read that book. Thank you for the read. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a Wonderful Story

Thanks for the beautiful story. I hope we will here more from Dana and James!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Better than most real books.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY BUM MECHANICS!!!!

James' (James's) (43)

two too it (to) (2)

her pulse a lighting flutter (UNCLEAR MEANING!!!!)

love making (lovemaking)

evening s (evenings)

over is mom real quick (his) (really quickly)

looking (at her) mom's hands

Whatever paperwork needs signed for it, I still don't know how all of it works (INCOHERENT MEANING!!!!)

any way (anyway)

hold (on) his head

simply holing each other (holding)

could see (it) in

lay completely in the bed (lie) (3)

wrap is arms (his)

laying on him (lying)

looking (for) a ring

moving truck place (truck rental agency) (REALLY. SOUNDS LIKE GRADE SCHOOL!!!!)

thirty minute (thirty-minute)

front of (the) truck

One less thing (fewer)

laying down (lying)

lot less distractions (fewer)

James cupper (cupped)

laying on her back (lying)

bit (of) the feeling

heels in his thighs (on)

lay with (lie)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
James and Dana....

A very nice story, i could not stop reading....please continue this...

A little more of this to finish their love story...Please

thank you, for this pleasant story....

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
Seriously Cool

I think this story is seriously cool. The plot was very clever and well thought out. I could use some more of this story if you can. There is still the matter of her drawings hanging out there.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Please

Want more from these two. To see there lives further down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful!

I'm like everyone else...I want more. I would love to see another chapter describing how they start their lives together. It was so tender and kind. Just the kind of story I didn't know I was craving.

Hidalgo1001Hidalgo1001almost 8 years ago
One again Overwhelemed

I could blather on for pages, but believe that brevity is called for.

BEAUTIFUL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Other way around

You too made your reader's life better. Loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tennessee Wiskey.

Such a moving story! No crisis or terrible ordeals! Just smooth as Tennessee Wiskey. I love it! Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

An exceptional story, well done and thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There needs to be more.

Having read all of the chapters more than once, I feel that there ought to be more. One comment was towards how their life together progresses, how they deal with the pressures that would surely arise. It would be good to see how their parents react to the relationship.

Do the parents find out by catching them? Or do they suspect and then accept that it is how it is going to be for James and Dana - that would be nice to see. I think that, unwittingly, you have already sown the seed for such a scenario by comments made by the parents. Water it and let it grow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THANK YOU

Just finished this third chapter. Love your work. It's especially inspiring to me as I wrestle with social phobia and am struggling with isolating, and, like Dana, am worried that I will be spending the rest of my life alone. I also liked reading your note at the end of ch.3. Reading how other people's comments and support encouraged you makes me want to start doing something online myself. THANKS AGAIN!!!

MikeB58MikeB58over 7 years ago
Beautiful Story

Thank you for this very well written story, I would very much like to see it continue. Their parents told and accepting of their feelings, Dana becoming able to cope with life and the start of their own family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderfully written.

This is a very well written story with the characters built up slowly and with amazing details that can actually help us see through the eyes of a sociophobia . Love your work.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
excellent

Just loved this wonderful story and would like to read some more of these two as they make a life together.

You write very well and i hope your medical issues resolve quickly for you. Thank you for the story and the explanation of your issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank youp

All of the above are correct. Wonderful story

BigBillNBigBillNabout 7 years ago
WOW that's a great story!

You have wrote a beautiful and yet a very Sexy story, but I'm wanting more! There needs to be a final chapter or 2 that brings it all home! Real marriage, kids and acceptance of it all! Seeing her developed​ more in her social Disorder to be free of it and to really blossom into a even more of a Beautiful Lady and Mom! Thank you for your time on doing this and do hope your medical situation gets totally resolved!!!💓😎

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Outstanding!

After reading all the three chapters (***** + ***** + *****) I just can say: Congratullations for the excellent story!

I just couldn't stop reading.

I woud like to read another chapter, envolving their parents. They should confess their relationship and receive support from them. Everybody happy!

Sorry. English is not my native language.

ukdukeukdukealmost 7 years ago
Wonderful !

A beautiful love story. Properly paced and with characters you ACTUALLY want to care about. A final chapter working on their life together would round it off nicely! Or am I simply being greedy? Do keep writing.

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 7 years ago
story weakened from chapter to chapter

Believe it or not, the first part of the story was the best. My problem with it is how one-dimensional the setting was. Literally every moment is either Dana's room, kitchen for dinner with mom and dad and then back to Dana's room. You have one scene at Dana's work and one scene at the very end at their new house There's six characters in this story, that's including the client and the banker to be generous. And the mom and dad are oblivious the entire time? Not once do they catch the looks, the hand holding, James always in Dana's room? Not once is he caught before going back to the living room couch in 10 days? The first part was really sweet. It made me want a girl like Dana. But the rest of it is poorly developed and quite frankly the third chapter with so much about looking for a house and getting a loan and then moving is unnecessary. Just skip ahead like you do from morning to dinner. Some conflict would have been nice too. Not everything should have been so easy for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved it

The only thoughts I had was the minor lack of some details about James and Dana for example Dana.s height granted IM guessing Dana was around 4'8,5'0 also Dana.s accurate she again guessing she is 19 maybe given the hint of danas graduation on chapter 1 also minor other physical details about Dana as well also minor details about James like his accurate age granted as with Dana I would guess James is around 24-26 with minor hints given through out the chapters yet,would have been helpful granted we know James is over 6'0 and a little more background info of James and Dana childhood would of been nice as well

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Thought it was a Story

I really enjoyed reading this story. It had an unusual storyline that was brilliantly executed. The love between Dana and James was almost tangible. Great work!!

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
This wasn't "erotic literature" ...

... this was life!

And an aspect of life few of us every know about, unless a family member has these kinds of difficulties.

This chapter didn't seem to come through as strongly as it did at the beginning, but it was still very enjoyable, very loving.

Thanks for sticking with it, and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo!

I really think that this story is a little masterpiece! It deals meaningfully but tenderly with a subject that I have only encountered once before in many years of reading. The story also illustrates how a familial relationship can metamorphise into a different, more powerful love as well as showing the possibility of a mentally shut-in person being encouraged into a fuller life.

This was a short story, and as such, there was not much space for the author to better develop the characters. However, considering the brevity of the work, I think he has masterfully accomplished what he set out to do! Quite simply a brilliant piece of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Such a pity....

......that there has been no more of this story. I see that the last submission from you seems to have been in May 2017.

I would really have liked to see more of this story, as I stated in my last comment, about how it progressed. Were they found out? How did it pan out if they were found out?

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing!

First, thanks so much for taking the time and effort to write and post this story for us readers! I'm always so grateful that authors who write such good stories give them away for free.

Normally I wouldn't take the time to post feedback on a story where the author seems to no longer be active, but I felt that perhaps you may still be reading feedback, even though you haven't posted recently, and also that if your story inspires other authors to write something, some constructive criticism might help them as well.

It's a beautiful story, and you did a great job of fleshing out Dana's character and how vulnerable she is. I really enjoyed the premise of the story.

I disagree with the one feedback post that said the story didn't have enough characters. There are plenty of books and movies with very few characters. Some memorable stories only feature two characters, so I would disregard that criticism.

In my opinion, you missed the mark when it came to describing Dana physically (as another comment stated). This caused an issue for me, not being able to accurately picture what she looks like in my mind's eye. Was she waifish? Was she short but curvaceous? I still have no idea.

The story contained too little dramatic elements. Nothing ever went wrong. They never got caught fooling around. Dana never had any setbacks to her progress. The parents never even got suspicious. As I was reading, I kept waiting for the part where the parents walked in on them, or overheard moans and groans, or something of that nature. In real life of course, it's highly unlikely that parents would be able to come to terms with a son and daughter being in love and sharing a life together, but this is fantasy, and I think it's what readers have come to expect in a story such as this.

shadowjack17shadowjack17almost 6 years ago
beautiful...

I know that men are not meant to cry, but I defy anyone who reads this to say that they did not also. Unbelievable in the depth and beauty of the telling. I wish I HAD the words to tell you how this moved me.

_RD__RD_almost 6 years ago
Such themes you have...

I would honestly have really enjoyed reading this even without the sex, or even the romance - just a lovely tale of siblings reconnecting & growing. The romance was tenderly done though, if doesn't detract at all for me.

Somewhere there was a line that went something like "it's usually fairly evident when someone wants to have sex with you" - hah! some of us are worse off than Dana in a way, where we completely miss even fairly blatant signals even if we don't have her anxiety problems ( I get overanxious only about using the phone, it's quite bizarre ). Oh to be able to read people like she does.

That was a useful setting too, where it naturally gave you a tiny cast. All-round good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved it

You story was truely beautiful and i loved your characters. Please keep writing

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
2nd read

and still a fantastic story yes I admit to some tears as I read it. I think you could do another chapter to this about how Dana comes out of her shell and they start to socialise with friends. Maybe Mom & Dad catch on to what is happening too and then there is the genetic counseling and a baby to bring in to the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very well balanced story. The psychology sneaks up on the reader so naturally. So many people today suffer from anxiety. I could relate to both Dana and James.

The psychology sneaks up on the reader so naturally. So many people today suffer from anxiety. I could relate to both Dana and James.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A scriptwriter myself.

I use the method of character building first. I try to imagine the appearance and their behaviours. I'm often given scripts and told to improve and consolidate the scripts,and then, in comes character building.

Anyways .. well done. I loved the vivid description of the behaviour of Dhanan and James.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
5 stars

Great story. Loved the character development and the pacing. I also enjoyed that the sex was an after dinner mint to the love story and characters coming together as the main course. Wonderful job and look forward to reading your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The feels

I have the feels. Damn, this story is good. Yeah, there's sex, but it isn't about sex. I honestly cried a few times because of the progress of the two main characters.

Thank you

AllMyOnlyDreamsAllMyOnlyDreamsabout 5 years ago
One of a kind

This story is like novella length and I've read it through 3 times already. It's one of those stories that comes along maybe once in a few years. It took me through the full spectrum of human emotions and the characters were so well developed that I felt like I was living in James' and Dana's world. Utterly phenomenal. Thank you so very much. Your other works are amazing too, don't ever stop. <3

ymmvymmvalmost 5 years ago
What a wonderful story

I love incest porn but this story is in an entirely different category! It's a love story with incest! I loved it and I'm so glad I invested the time it deserved!

Thank you so much for this wonderful experience!

- erotica@eml.cc

Hawkmoon722Hawkmoon722almost 5 years ago
Beautiful Story

This is probably one of the most emotional and beautifully written stories I’ve ever read on Literotica. I’ve been hooked reading since the first page yesterday and just got to finish. The relationship between Dana and James is just so organic and unique, and I just can’t get over the sort of raw love and innocence that this story really entailed. I know this is Literotica and people usually come here to read steamy stories but I personally prefer these powerful, deeper stories. I myself love to writer (not erotica though) and I encourage you to keep at it. You have a beautiful style and unique way of capturing human nature that I feel cannot be wasted. I know there are times as a writer where life is hard and what we write can be affected by this, but I do believe with enough effort and passion that can be overcome. Thank you for this beautiful story and I will be reading your other works soon!

drweb66drweb66almost 5 years ago
Well Written

Very tender story despite the subject matter at hand. Highest marks for the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Not exactly the story I was expecting. It's so much better! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Thank you for your story. Sorry to hear of your troubles. I loved the story and the way the brother was able to help his sister. He was able to find his life partner along the way. I loved the characters and just the whole story, not just the sexy parts. Thanks you again for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel

Awesome story!! I would love see where Dana and James are in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing and beautiful

This is the first multi part story I've read here and it was amazing the love between James and Dana felt real and full of romance for me this was about the story not the sex and the sex was gentle and passionate and was more a show of love than something for people to have a quick jack off to it would be nice to have a sequel to this just to see what happens in the future for these soulmates.

SubmergedCannonSubmergedCannonabout 3 years ago

Beauty isn't worthy to describe what you created. Thank you for this series. Would love to see a follow up chapter to see where things land, but I am content to imagine my own answers to the questions that remain. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is everything great years and years old....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful.....

mylfsrfrucked420mylfsrfrucked420over 2 years ago

I don't know if you check your lit profile anymore but I just want to say this story with all it's previous parts touches the soul. I will never forget 'Reaching Out' and about 'Dana amd James'. Thanks for this awesome literary experience.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

An absolutely lovely story. I loved the characters and felt the love between them. Doesn't seem like you are writing anymore, which is a shame. This series seemed heartfelt and you did a great job. 5 stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Easily top 5 stories. Thank you for not adding multiple partners. I hate when writers do that. Making everyone sleep with everyone, or make the main character have multiple partners making he/she a *bad word*.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 2 years ago

Excellent writing.

RobjustRobRobjustRobabout 2 years ago

Awesome story, really feel for Dana. I had a some social anxiety as a teen, thankfully I worked through it with great friends.

zornslemmazornslemmaabout 2 years ago

Thanks for finishing the story, despite all the health issues. I enjoyed it very much. Hope the new meds keep working, and best wishes with everything!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

What an amazing story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, one of the greater stories I have read on this site. Awesome job, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is very beautiful. You are beautiful. You have incredible depth and talent. I wish you the very best and we love you.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Spectacular series!

I truly wish the best for you in whatever path it is you’re travelling down. Please be well.

Robert

Freegee0Freegee0over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story so much that I couldn’t put it down from the beginning chapter. It goes immediately into my favorites! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you are very talented my friend. every single story I've read from you is perfect, the kind that makes you wish you forgot it so you could read it again. i haven't

read alot of stuff, but judging by what I have read throughout my life you are one of the best writers of all time

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

I don't know if you'll see this, but I have to leave this for. This has been an emotional rollercoaster for me. I have never cried or smiled as much as I did reading any other story.

You've wrote something incredibly beautiful here and I'll never forget. I just want to say thank you. You have no idea what this story means to me.

I hope you're still writing and I hope you're okay.

unclemerv77unclemerv775 months ago

very good, I'm not good with word I write what I feel in few words. His sisterr is what most people are like when they are young andd the with age comes wisdom more outward feelings. Very good piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reaching Out Series Info

SIMILAR Stories