Read all about it!

Story Info
Gabby watches Arlo fuck a straight Businessman.
2.4k words
4.44
3.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This mainly involves M/M sex with a female watching, Arlo and Gabby are Bi.

I love this pair, and may write more someday.

Because every girl needs an Arlo <3

Read all about it!

Gabby sat at their favorite tea and cake shop, near enough to the harbor that they could hear the boats sails clanging, seagulls calling, and the hustle and bustle of a smaller seaside town. It was autumn, and she was with one of her best friends, and partner in crime, Arlo.

They were both in their early thirties, and whilst Gabby was a tall beautifully curvy woman. Arlo was her same height and stocky too. But what most didn't realize that he hid his muscles beneath his big oversized hoodies and sweaters.

She had become fast friends with Arlo when she moved there, and started to very frequently be at the bookshop called Read all about It! feeding her obsession. They got talking books, and soon he would invite her to try his new teas and stay for a chat.

They were both fairly new there, and as such they bonded over feeling a bit lost still. It helped even more that they both were LGBTQ, Gabby being Bi with a female preference, and Arlo being Bi but with a male preference.

Gabby wasn't shy to admit the first reason she had spoken to Arlo was because he was so hot. He was her height, but with really wide shoulders, his stocky strong build that often made even her feel dwarfed, was made hotter when she discovered he had a tiny waist beneath his oversized clothes, and muscles that she loved to spot glimpses of. More in a fascinated by his beauty way, than a wanting him sexually way.

His hair was a thick dark golden-brown shot through with the odd strand of blonde, and he himself said he was some kind of Thai, Japanese, British mix he had no idea of, that left him with pale golden skin, a delicate boyish face, and beautiful hazel eyes. He often got carded still, and it always made him laugh.

He was bright, cheerful and always optimistic, and that suited Gabby in contrast, who was an optimist, and often grumpy before at least three pints of tea. They shared the same humor, and would often be seen together. That caused rumors that they laughed about, as they knew the real reason for their bond. At first it had just been books, but then, on a stormy autumn night they were sipping a strong bottle of some kind of mead another shop keeper bought over.

Both a little tipsy, when Gabby, as she often did when drunk, made a confession that made Arlo choke on the mead and stain one of his favorite jumpers.

Usually this would mean him jumping up and swearing, but he sat there staring at Gabby with a slight blush on his cheeks. They had talked about their sex lives before, but just surface level, like when one of them had a hookup. But Gabby had just sat there and admitted that she rarely watched porn, but when she did it was gay porn. All because years ago a guy she was hooking up with asked if they could have a threesome with his friend, she agreed thinking his friend was female. But then it was another guy, and she had been shocked at just how much she was turned on by watching them mess around, and then his friend fucks him, as he fucked her. She said it was hands down one of the hottest experiences in her whole life.

Arlo was both shocked, and surprised, but also turned on, and that worried him as he didn't know what to do with that. Gabby sensed he was confused and embarrassed and changed the subject. Until the next time they stumbled out a pub together laughing, and fell asleep in the bookshop. They chatted openly over coffee the next day. More openly than ever, as Gabby apologized if she had said too much, and Arlo just said he was surprised.

Then Arlo asked her what she liked about it, and why, and the conversation went on. He was both interested, and a little turned on, but also wary as he didn't want to lose his bestie over sex talk. She emphasized it was just hot, and gorgeous in her eyes, no different than a man enjoying watching two women.

He decided to admit some of his dirty secrets to her, saying how he had no interest in relationships at the moment. But he loved hooking up with straight men, sometimes married straight men, and she slapped his arm and told him off. She asked why, and they learned more about each other over tea and cakes.

Now they were more comfortable together than ever, Arlo even saying if he chatted to a guy who was ok with it, he would happy to let her watch, as long as it didn't make it weird between them. He didn't think it would, after all they now laughingly exchanged porn links, even masturbated in the same room, and chatted about their hookups. He had yet to find anyone open to it though, so it was a moot point.

Then Gabby hooked up with a businessman called Jones (Not his real name of course) whilst in a big city visiting, she said how he had a big cock and knew how to use it. But she never did repeats when it came to men, and she had jokingly told him that, but said she had a gorgeous friend.

He apparently laughed when she showed him Arlo's picture, saying he had never seen a guy both handsome and pretty. He was married, Gabby hadn't known, his wife overseas. He admitted he had thought about a guy, as his friend had gone 'gay for pay' in a couple of pornos. He admitted to a fantasy of hiring a male sex worker when he was in Amsterdam, but he was too shy to at the time.

Gabby gave him Arlo's number.

When she got back Arlo slapped her ass and laughed, saying he had been texting Jones and they planned to hook up next month, they both agreed she was welcome to watch. She was over the moon, and happy to agree to watch and not take part. Arlo had been shy to admit he liked the fantasy of being paid to go fuck a straight businessman.

It soon came time, and they both stayed in their own rooms at a hotel, Arlo teasing Gabby about a noisy hookup with the female receptionist she had the night before. Jones had asked if they would go to one of his offices, attached to his home. They agreed, rechecking that he was fine with Gabby being there, he said hell yes.

When they arrived Gabby grinned as she presented the gorgeous Arlo, and Jones was struck dumb, looking the beautiful man up and down. Gabby slapped Jones ass as they passed and he laughed, he was a handsome older guy, probably late forties, thick black hair in a short cut, and big cheeky green eyes, very American in his mannerisms and Bostonian accent.

His body was fairly fit, but with a bit of a tummy, his suit grey and all business. His eyes said he knew he was just an average guy, and was very lucky to have the beautiful friends here.

They had coffee, talked limits and what they all wanted, then they slipped into the roleplay, Jones in his fairly large office sat behind his desk as Gabby leaned over said desk, showing her cleavage and saying she had booked him a very special 2pm meeting and she would take minutes at the desk in the corner.

She sat on the chair, her legs just a little open enough to show him she wore no panties, and he licked his lips, eyes wide. She tutted and pushed under the small desk smirking as she started typing.

A knock at the office door had Arlo standing there in jeans that showed off his bubble butt, strong thighs, and tiny waist. His shirt sheer and forest green, his nipples visibly hard beneath it, Gabby smiled, she had chosen it and God had she chosen right. His hair was wavy and artfully messy.

Arlo strutted to Jones desk, leaning over and letting the overwhelmed looking straight man take him in as he looked a little like a fish out of water. He babbled an agreement to Arlo being there to entertain him, and Gabby played along as Arlo winked at her and told her to watch as he proved to her straight boss just how good it was to fuck a man.

Jones was red faced, and barely getting his words out, Gabby smirking as Arlo went to work, pushing Jones chair out from behind his desk and getting on his knees, stroking the man's bulge through his suit trousers and unzipping them with his teeth. Arlo licked and sucked at Jones big cock through his underwear, teasing him before pulling out his cock and stroking it, eyes wide at its size as he licked it and fondled the man's balls. He made Jones watch as he took his cock down his throat without gagging, Gabby was impressed.

He barely gave him a minute in his hot mouth before pulling back and off, a strand of spit attached to jones cock and Arlo's plush lips.

When Arlo stood and leaned on the desk, sticking his ass out, he told Jones to use the lube and check he was open, instructing him as he went. Arlo was already stretched, but he groaned at the stretch of Jones finger. Something like relief on his face as Jones followed his words and fingered him, brushing his p spot and making Arlo moan in a way that made Gabby's pussy throb.

When Arlo pushed Jones back in his chair, he straddled him, back to the businessman as he lowered onto his cock, Jones guiding himself into his ass. The moan both Arlo, and Jones made as Arlo sank his ass down on his cock, had Gabby's hand in her pants already stroking her clit.

Arlo took a minute, sat fully on Jones cock and lap, his strong arms leaning on the desk. Then he started to ride Jones, his hips in a gorgeous rhythm as he took his pleasure, moving this way and that, at one point bent in half and clasping Jones leg.

Jones looked Wrecked, he moaned, panted, and at one point, obviously really fucking happy, he through his arms behind his head as he leaned back in the chair and called Arlo a Good Boy. Arlo grinded on his cock, and Jones grasped his hips, stroking his tiny waist and palming at his ass.

Arlo was clearly rocking Jones world, muttering about how he must be tighter than Jones wife, and what would she think if she saw him fucking a man's ass. Jones had asked for this kind of talk, and clearly got off on it.

Arlo pulled off Jones cock with a groan, and leaned on his desk ass up, telling Jones to eat his ass. Gabby watched Jones hesitate, almost nervous as he stroked Arlo's ass, unsure, first timer as he was. The Arlo pushed him to his knees and turned around as Jones stroke at his slick rim and licked him hesitantly.

He soon realized it wasn't doing much, and went all in, licking around Arlo's rim and fingering him at the same time, Arlo moaned and Gabby was really getting off on how vocal they both were. She hated it when men were quiet damn it, she liked hearing how much they were enjoying themselves, without it being false and over the top of course.

Jones pulled back and stood, coating his condom covered cock with more lube and standing there stroking it, a bit lost. He looked over and Gabby nodded at Arlo and mouthed 'fuck him hard'.

Jones was also encouraged by Arlo as he pushed back into his hot tight ass groaning, talking filthy about how tight Arlo was, how much he was enjoying fucking a man. It was hot to hear, and Gabby was very close to coming by her own fingers as she watched quietly.

Arlo cried out as he tilted his hips and jones hit his spot, He grew tired of the inconsistent rhythm and pushed Jones back on his chair, once again backing onto his cock with a moan and they began to move together, Jones fucking up, and Arlo thrusting back and down moaning.

To Gabby it was a dream come true, porn in 4k, her friend was unbelievably hot and surprisingly dominant, and seeing Jones so damn overwhelmed and spewing filthy words was even hotter.

Jones started whining, and he came into the condom, Arlo turned and pulled him down, feeding him his cock as he coughed and choked, hands pulling Jones hair. Arlo moaned as the straight man drooled around his cock, thrusting deeper at Jones, urging as he came down his throat with a grunt.

Jones was wrecked, a smear of cum by his lips, eyes wide and dark, suit a mess. Arlo looked over and grabbed Jones collar, telling him he could put his mouth to further use. Gabby was shocked, this not being in the plans, as Jones pushed back the chair and got on his knees to eat her out. She came fast, too turned on not to, and he moaned and slurped at her wetness, licking her pussy and thighs clean as she moaned.

They all went to clean up, Jones first, and as they left Gabby looked at Arlo, and they burst into giggles, already chatting over what they had found hot, and how Gabby was right about Jones big cock. Jones had near begged them for a second time another day, and they had shaken their heads, soon back off to the coast.

It didn't make things weird, and on occasion Arlo would call Gabby and let her watch as he fucked a so-called straight guy, sometimes the guy then fucked Gabby too, other times she just watched.

They had a friendship like no other, and planned many more adventures on their hunt for straight, Bi or gay guys looking for a unique bit of fun.