Read Aloud

Story Info
Childhood friends Cassidy and Alec have a secret rendezvous.
1.7k words
4.22
4.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it out loud," he says.

I lower the book in my hands. "What?" I ask, looking at him as he repositions himself on the couch to lay in my lap.

"That's your favorite book, right? Read it to me. Aloud."

"I'm in the middle of the story, but I can start over."

"No," he says, putting his phone on the living room table. "Just keep going from wherever you are."

"Are you sure? You won't understand much of the plot that way."

"Yea. I just want to hear you talk."

I smile. He does this often. In the six years I have known him and his brother, Alec was always the one who asked me questions that prompt lengthy answers. He'll ask me to explain something he already understands or for information on things he already knows. Whenever I call him out on it, he always offers up a variation on the same excuse: I just like hearing you talk. Your voice is comforting.

I get another chapter in before his mom comes downstairs. "Hello Mrs.Marren."

"Hello Cassidy," she replies, beaming at me. She leans over the back of the couch to kiss Alec on the top of his head before doing the same to me. "I'm going to pick up Parker from practice. Do you kids need anything?"

"I'm 19, mom, I can go to the store if we need to."

I pop him lightly on his head. "No, ma'am," I respond like a person with some actual manners. "We're okay, but thank you."

Mrs.Marren is a beautiful woman: tall and fair-skinned, with dark, wavy, thick hair and a winning smile. She's always in a good mood; she always exudes warmth. All attributes she passed down to Alec's brother.

As the only child of a lawyer and a therapist, my own absent parents were cold and strict. It was like they just didn't have enough love, period, to spare any on me -- their only child. The Marren house was the exact opposite, and it became my home away from home. I've known Alec and Parker since middle school, but since we're all college freshmen now, we've had more freedom and hang out almost every day.

She gives me a chuckle, playfully rolling her eyes at Alec's newfound 'adult' attitude.

"All right, well, I'll be back with your brother in about an hour, Alec. Love you guys!" With that, she's out the door.

I continue to read after she leaves. I get through two more chapters when Alec, still laying down, turns to lay on his stomach, facing me. He runs his hand under my skirt. I stop abruptly.

"Why...What are you...?"

"Oh, my apologies. Just admiring your flowy skirt. Keep reading."

My favourite skirt, a dark green knee-length A-line, flowers out when I twirl. I take the compliment and continue to read, acutely aware of his hand caressing my thigh, then lifting my skirt. Then a gentle kiss. I pause.

"What are you doing?"

He looks at me and smiles mischievously.

"Keep reading, Cass," he commands. He slinks his hands to grab either side of my panties, then easily slides them out from under me. I'm suddenly very warm. I grow nervous and continue reading aloud, as ordered, as he plants kisses on my bare thighs. I know I should tell him no. I should tell him to stop. It's just...part of me can't help but want him to continue.

I fight to get through sentences. I can feel the heat from his mouth on my pussy lips. He kisses me softly, continuously. I can feel butterflies flutter in my snatch. He bites my thigh, and again, I pause, suddenly forgetting where I was in my paragraph.

"Stop, Alec. We can't. You know I..."

"Keep. Reading," he interrupts sternly. I breathe, embarrassed that my now-leaky snatch is desperately yearning for him.

I obey and read, though my mind is no longer absorbing the words coming out of my mouth.

"Don't stop," he teases before he finally licks my clit.

I am reeling as I try to focus on the words on the page. His mouth sings, and I stutter, trying to remember to breathe in between words. He is a conductor, and my cunt is his orchestra. He nibbles at my labia and I lose focus, quick to regain it lest he stop to scold me once more. I pulse as he laps my juices, and I fight to keep my composure as he begins to suck my clit.

We can't get caught. I steal a glance at the clock on the wall: 4:30pm. His mom and brother will be home in exactly thirty-two minutes. How long have we been at this? I try and keep track of time, but my center of attention can't help but pivot back to the feeling of his tongue whistling perfect musical notes into my drenched pussy.

My thighs begin to shake, and he can tell I'm almost there. He slips his left arm under my right leg and holds my left thigh down with his other. I'm barely reading now, my core filling up with pure pleasure, so close to overflowing. He chuckles, as he knows I'm on the edge.

"Oh m... my... Oh god, Alec!" My voice strains in between the pulses of my clutching cunt. His pace quickens, and before I can take another breath, I come.

My orgasm courses through every cell in my body. I drop my book, and my legs try to contract, but he holds them open. I scream at a volume that surprises me and makes me thankful that no one else is home. Not that it would make a difference. I've never come so hard before, and I don't think I could've done it any quieter. I'm still shaking as I feel him smile into my dripping cunt, but he isn't done.

Without missing a beat, he unzips and pushes his pants down with one hand and pulls my hips towards him in one swift move. He leans against me and kisses me hard.

"It's about time," he brags, "I've wanted you like this for a very long time."

Shame fills my mind, but my mouth waters, and I can feel his phallus standing at attention against my soaked cunt. He leans in to whisper in my ear.

"I want you to come again before they get back. I won't stop if you haven't come. You don't want us to get found out, right?"

I forget my wrongdoing and smirk, "Well," I gasp as I slip out of my shirt and bra, my skirt still around my waist, "I guess that depends on whether you can fuck as well as you eat pussy. You've got thirteen minutes."

"I guess this one will have to be quick," he groans. He grabs his rock-hard cock and slips it into me as he leans into my neck again. His moan is warm in my ear and I begin to counter his thrusts with my hips. I can feel my liquid dripping between my legs as he moans - almost growls - a breathy question.

"Do you always get this fucking wet?"

It almost sends me over the edge, but we still have a few more minutes and I don't want to waste them.

I compose myself before cooing, "Only by myself. You're the first to get me this wet on your own." I know this lifts his pride. Even though it's the truth, I feel bad for letting myself say it.

"Oh? So, I'm better than him?" I roll my eyes.

He grabs the back of my head by my hair and kisses me hard, his mouth tasting like my pussy. I drink him in, savoring every second while I can. He moans into my lips before bending down to bite my neck.

We are perfectly in sync, not needing words. We know we're almost out of time. I swallow the guilt and in one move, I push from my position, sitting him upright on the couch before I straddle him. He pulls me close so my tits are right in his face. He moans breathily as he feathers and bites my nipples with his tongue.

"Fuck Alec, I'm going to come!" He holds me tightly and grips my ass as he pushes his hips upward to fuck me harder. I can hear the liquid splash, unsure if it's mine or his making so much noise.

I throw my head back as I burst, shouting as if it's my first time, and soon I hear his voice quiver - and feel his cock throb inside me. I feel his warm load fill my pulsating pussy, and our juices spray out of me onto the couch. I moan softly and kiss him one last time. He places kisses all the way down to my chest, and then smacks my ass.

"How much time do we have?" he asks, still out of breath.

Just then, we hear his mom's car pull into the driveway. I scramble to put my shirt and bra back on. He pulls his pants up and zips his fly. I reach for my panties, but he grabs them before I can get to them.

"I'll take these - as a keepsake."

I roll my eyes, smiling like an idiot. Knowing he has a pair of my soaked panties will excite us every time we see each other. I grab my book and go back to the position his mom last saw me in on the couch. He slips my underwear into his pocket and sits on the opposite side. I worry we'll get caught, but having a secret like that...one that's solely ours... I didn't want to lose that. It was exciting.

"Out loud," he says, gazing at me. I oblige without question, comment, or complaint, reading aloud until we hear his mom and brother walk into the house.

"Hey mom, Hey Park!" he calls.

"Hey bro," Parker says as he lifts my legs to sit under them. "Hey babyyy." He plants a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey honey," I reply. "How was practice?"

"It was good! The squad killed it. We are definitely going to beat every team we play this year. Scouts are coming to the next game." he says cheerfully. "Anyway, I'm going to go shower. Let's get some food after." He lifts my legs and launches himself off the couch. Even after all that practicing, he's still so full of energy.

"Hey Alec, you coming to get some grub with us?" he calls while heading upstairs.

"Of course," Alec responds, looking at me slyly. "I can always eat."