Read your Contracts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fyellene had her daughter leave them and took the dog bowl, setting it on the table beside her spot.

"That one must learn to take better care of the property of others." She giggled behind her hand. "My dear boy, how has your stay been so far? My daughter's disposition notwithstanding."

Harry stared into the dog bowl, happy to see that it contained meat and vegetable stew instead of, say, cum. "I'm still pretty shocked..." He said, trying to keep himself covered as well as he could with his hands. "I guess this still doesn't feel real."

She nodded. "It has been only half a day since our first meeting, and I understand you were unconscious for a good portion of that. But I must congratulate your constitution, most of my pets spend their first several days being flogged for disobedience." She threw her head back with laughter. "I knew I was right to target a nerd. We have spent the last fifty years or so seeding pop culture to increase acceptance for our kind."

Fye scooped up her empty wine glass and Carillyss the water devil appeared at her side.

The water devil put her lips to the glass and dribbled a large volume of cloudy spit and cum into it, which Fye sipped up and savored. Once the glass was finally empty and lapped dry with Fye's long tongue, she took Carillyss' head and pulled her down into a deep, sucking kiss, her long tongue reaching into Carillyss' throat to get at every last dreg of saved cum.

Thoroughly drained and panting, Carillyss left the way she came, wagging her fingers at Harry.

"Seems my staff shares in my estimation of you. Care typically doesn't deliver by mouth, but in the glass itself." Fye breathed deeply of her emptied glass, savoring the bouquet of Harry's cum. "Don't worry about giving me a refill, sweet boy. You're sure to have only thin emissions left after such an eventful day."

Harry let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. "I don't know how I even let out that much... not that I've tried it before." A lie, a weekend years ago had shown him just how much he could cum before nothing would come out anymore: much less than he'd seen today.

"Well yes. Succubus saliva has its effects." Fye tapped her wine glass and Care returned to fill it to the brim from a bottle of cloudy, roiling semen. She sipped delicately and sighed lusciously. "Truly, fresh semen has the best taste, the best texture, but who could turn down a vintage of this quality, warmed between a woman's thighs?"

"Is it really that good?"

"Something of an acquired taste, but I've had so long to acquire it that I truly understand its unique appeal." She took a mouthful and showed Harry how she swished it about before gulping it all down. "I do wish this man had lasted longer, we only milked him for a hundred bottles before his service ended. The fragrance alone is intoxicating."

"How old are you?"

Fye snatched up a fork and thrust it into his face, stopping millimeters from his eye, but her face never changed. "Boy, do not mistake geniality and affection for softness. You are property, and I will have respect from you. That, or fear, you may choose."

Harry swallowed hard. "Sorry! I wasn't thinking."

"Good boy." She speared a piece of meat and brought it to his lips. "And I'm several hundred years old. I have been a succubus the majority of that time."

"I thought you were born a succubus?" Harry said between bites of delicate meat in light sauce.

"No, no. It is a profession, not a species. Though my mother was a succubus and I did apprentice under her, sometimes literally."

"With your own mother?"

"Oh, yes. The profession is not for those easily disturbed." Fye punctuated herself with another sip of cum. "I do sometimes feel that my daughter does not have the temperament for it, but her current situation is of her own making."

Harry began eating with a nod of encouragement from her. "I heard that she got tricked by a witch?"

"Tut tut, we do not excuse our failures by saying we were tricked. Memirellin had more than enough time to read the contract she was presented with, but underestimated the legal prowess of a 'lower being' as she put it. So now she is summoned at a whim by any human with the funds to purchase her summoning sign."

Memirellin swept in and took the furthest seat from Harry and her mother. "If you want to entertain the creature with secrets, mother, please do so with your own." She spoke much more respectfully with the elder devil, but each word had a low growl below it.

Her mother clicked her tongue. "Is my roof leaking? Young lady, your cloak."

The devil stood with a huff, tearing the cloak free and tossing it aside. She was pure white from the tip of her thin horns to her tail, wagging with frustration until it was tucked beneath her pert, pale butt so she could sit.

Beneath her cloak, Memerellin wore only the equivalent of a couple shoestrings pulled tightly across her slender chest and between her legs. Pink flesh teased its existence at the fringes of the material, but the masterful tailoring did not let them come uncovered no matter how the devil moved.

Her hair, too, was ashy white, hacked unevenly and fluffy. It seemed to shimmer in the candlelight. And her bone-white horns, lethally sharp, pierced the fluffy mass at her temples, each horn capped with filigreed silver.

Her pointed ears twitched and she turned to glare at Harry; her eyes were embers.

"Your new pet has wandering eyes." She said.

Fyellene continued her meal as though she hadn't heard that.

Memirellin snarled. "Boy, keep your damn eyes down or I'll rip them out of your face!"

"Memi." Fyellene drained her glass and licked up a strand of cum from her lip. She set the glass down and the glass drooped, half-melted, to the tabletop. "Mind your manners at my table." She said without raising her voice or vocalizing a threat.

Memi flushed, her whole body reddening, then left without another word.

"By the way." Fye returned to her meal. "I will be out on a contract tonight, so your services as a bed-warmer will not be required. Still, you will use the foot of my bed as your own. Carillyss will escort you in due time."

Harry spent the afternoon in Fyellene's company, enjoying light conversation amid further explanation of his duties on her estate. He ended up feeling rather comfortable despite the setting: fire and muffled screaming in the distance and dark stalactites above.

Fye left by carriage of all things in the late afternoon, marked by the fires outside dimming slightly, and Harry was shown where he would be living from this point onward.

Lying in Fyellene's bed, under diffused, red light, Harry took stock of the day. He'd been shuffled between "activities" with such frequency that his mind was only now catching up. So, he was a sex slave now? At least the people keeping him seemed nice enough and he'd never have to work another day in his life.

In fact, had the experience been offered at the start, Harry thought he might have paid for this. Though he did wonder how many days it would take for people to realize he was gone.

Harry dozed off eventually, but was awoken before he could start to dream by a weight on his chest.

Memirellin's pale skin made her apparent even in this light, shimmering in reflected candlelight. She sat on Harry's chest, bare even of the strings she called clothing, her tail swished against his belly, coiling and uncoiling atop his bare thighs. "Interloper." She hissed, her gaze burrowing though Harry's skull. "That woman intends to make a fool out of me? Bringing some unwashed monkey to share my home!? We will see if you have any worth for ourselves. Now, get hard."

Harry was stuck in fear, his imagined struggles all ending in being burned.

Her tail wrapped itself around his dick and she bared fangs. "Boy, I demand that you get erect! Don't dare disobey me!" She tightened her tail's grip and furiously jerked his still flaccid cock, straddling his chest and bobbing back and forth.

The whole motion brought her pussy closer and closer to his face, its scent penetrating his nose. Despite his fear, he could feel that he was getting harder.

And so could she. Memirellin cackled above him, continuing the motion of her tail. "This is what that woman has been so happy about!? Even among the trash that summon me, this is such a small, pathetic penis! Ha! Here, I thought the old bag had found the most singularly delectable cock in existence, but this? Do you even call this a cock?" She reared up to laugh again.

Having passed through the valleys of fear and shame, Harry had arrived in the plains of wrath. He no longer cared if the demoness burned him to a crisp, he would at least show up to this battle. Harry took fast hold of Memirellin's thighs and pulled her forward onto his face.

"Monkey! Who said you could touch me!"

Harry ran his tongue along the lips of her pussy, lapping at her tender flesh like sweet candy. She tightened her thighs around his face, but the slender devil wasn't able to remove herself from him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!? Let go!" Memirellin thrashed against his wagging tongue, grabbed his hair to try and wrench his head back, but she just couldn't get loose.

Then Harry began his attack in earnest. He sucked Memi's skin, pulling at the loose folds of her pussy, and delved deeper into her wet hole with his tongue. He poked, prodded, and licked up sweet juices as the white devil writhed, trying in vain to ease the sensation. She even moaned under her breath, loosening her grip on his hair just to cover her mouth.

Harry pressed further, drawing tight circles with his fingertips on her creamy, soft thighs. Her moans became more apparent, she wasn't able to keep them hidden behind her hands, now clenched against her face.

Memirellin's eyes went wide and she tensed painfully around Harry's head, juices flooding out of her pussy into his mouth. She was wracked with convulsions and finally went limp, falling back onto Harry's body where his own erection strained for release.

But she wasn't slack for long, she rose up and took Harry down to the floor, driving him up against the bed and plopped into his lap.

"Dirty monkey, learn your place already! You're a toy. We aren't having sex, I'm masturbating!" Memirellin bared her fangs, her breath hot against Harry's face, and she grabbed his dick, guiding it inside.

And she sat, taking him fully inside her, tightness giving way as she brought her weight down. Her warm, pert butt pressed against his thighs.

She whimpered. Her grip loosened and she leaned onto Harry's chest. He could feel her heart pounding away. Her soft, white head was tucked under his chin, as if she was hiding her face.

Harry had a thought, he tipped the white devil's chin up and instead of a frightful snarl, her lips warbled and tears welled at the corners of her red eyes.

"Say," He said. "Were you actually a virgin?"

"S-shut up!" She said through clenched teeth. "You think some lousy human cock is going to best me,You're wrong!"

Memirellin tried to lift herself off, but even that much motion was too painful for her to move. When Harry reached to help, she slapped his hand away, buried her head under his chin to hide herself, and rained feeble blows onto his chest.

Harry felt that the mewling, curled up creature he held in his lap couldn't possibly follow through with any of her horrible threats. In fact, from her fluffy, white head, to her serpentine curves, and the hidden moans she made with each slight movement; Memirellin was adorable.

So he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tightly to his chest.

"Let me go." She whimpered. "Haven't you disgraced me enough yet?"

He started petting her head. "It's okay. I hear that for girls, the first time can hurt. We'll go slow, alright?"

She squealed as Harry scooped her up and laid her on the bed, careful as he was to stay inside her, not rip his cock out in one go.

From this angle, it was clearly visible through her pale skin how excited she'd become, she was glowing pink from head to toe.

"Alright, I'll start moving now. Let me know if I', going too fast, ok?"

Harry started pilling out, but had to stop almost as quickly when she cried out again. It was starting to feel cruel, he considered stopping now, bit the sight of the bone-white demon squirming underneath him was too exciting to quit now. So he though of what he could do to distract her from the pain.

Her perky, pink nipples stared up at him. Harry went forward and cupped Memirellin's breasts, massaging the smooth, sensitive skin there. She still covered her face, but her breaths became less ragged,, each coming out as an escaped moan.

Finally, he was able to go to the tip without a twinge of pain, and started pushing into her tight, warm pussy again.

Memirellin arched her back and threw her hands to the side, clenching tightly handfuls of bedspread. Her tail emerged between Harry's legs and coiled itself around his thigh. And she squealed again from behind pursed lips.

"Are you really okay?" Harry said. "We can still stop if it's too much for you."

She bared her fangs, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulled him as deeply inside herself as it would go in another harsh motion. Tears of pain and frustration and pain streamed down her face, she hugged herself tightly to his chest and buried her face in his neck.

"Don't you dare pity me, monkey!" She cried. "If you're going to fuck me, just get it over with already!"

Harry sat back with her cradled in his lap, petting her hair and holding her warmth closely. "Okay."

He took a handful of Memirellin's ass and lifted her up, slamming her down on his cock. Despite her piteous wailing, he lifted her again and again, thrusting deeply into her pussy, slapping against her wet thighs again and again.

Neither of them knew when her pained cries became hot moans in his ear, that she began lifting herself up on by hugging his neck and dropping back into his lap, but they couldn't have cared less.

Memirellin stopped holding back her passionate moaning and lolled out her long tongue to lap at Harry's earlobe. She pressed her chest against his, her hard nipples making languid circles on his chest with each stroke of his cock.

Waves of feverish pleasure crashed against Memirellin, washing away every surge of pain as it formed. Her chest ached somehow and something tightened as they approached the end.

With a final thrust, they came. Memirellin seized in ecstasy, bolt upright as her tight pussy flooded with hot cum, squirting out into a pool below her. She rode the fading waves of orgasm until she was left flaccid in his arms.

Then, he tipped her chin up and pressed his lips to hers, their tongues mingling, their breaths merged. And she let him.

They fell back into bed, where Memi used his chest as a pillow and they drifted off to sleep, his cock still in her pussy and drowning in the smells of sweat and cum.

-

"Oh?" Fyellin's curvaceous silhouette appeared in the doorway and Memirellin shot up to full attention in a cold sweat. "So it seems that some thief has come to spirit away my midnight snack." Her tail wagged irritably and a measured fury pressed on each word."Memi, explain this."

"Your pet attacked me in your absence!" Memirellin squeaked. "I had only come to make sure he did not escape into the night, but the beast took me by surprise. Just like a human."

Harry was mostly certain that it hadn't been that way, but Fyellene's obvious displeasure kept him quiet as she ran her finger up Memirellin's thigh, scooping up a dribble of cum to lick off her finger.

"And yet, I find you resting in his arms like a tamed kitten instead of standing over a greasy stain on my floor." Fye began undressing for bed as if neither Harry or her daughter were worth even the smallest modicum of modesty, like they were furniture. "Daughter, go to the kitchen and drain yourself into a glass for my breakfast. We will discuss your punishment later."

Once the bone-white devil was on her way, Harry sat, paralyzed in the awkward air, as Fyellene crawled into bed.

He waited, but she said nothing, snaking her arm around his neck and pulling him in with his arm running through her breasts, across her warm belly, and his fingers rested teasingly close to the heat between her thighs.

"Are you mad?" Harry whispered, now frightfully aware of how sharp her nails really were and how close they were to his veins.

"Mad, sweet boy? No, women of my standing don't get mad, we become aggrieved." She pulled him closer and tousled his hair, gave him several pecks on the cheek. "It seems to be a day for lost virginity, is it not? Though I was unwise to leave my property unguarded and unsecured against theft."

"I didn't attack her..."

She seemed puzzled. "Please, do not insult my intuition. I knew Memi would eventually try something against a human essentially left to his own devices in her home, your very presence is an affront to her, but I could not guess she would finally take her first man."

"But I thought she got summoned a lot. Does she only get summoned by women or something?"

"Almost entirely by men in fact." Fyellene said. "She may have been made a fool by the witch she sold her summoning ritual to, but her guile in contracting services has only grown by the day. You see, being summoned does not enact a contract by itself, but only forces the demon's appearance and constrains its movement. So, having summoned Memi, the human must then present a contract she considers acceptable."

"So, why not just deny every one?" Harry said, considering her temperament. "Is it that she has to accept something?"

Fyellene held him tighter still, her tail coiled around his thigh and she nibbled at his earlobe. "Smart boy~ Her contract with the witch requires some service before she can leave. However, there is a great variety of sex that leaves virginity intact." She sighed. "And I was just showing the ropes when she made that contract. Instead of working as an apprentice, supporting my contracts, she was thrust into work and I feel the whole experience has soured her already low opinion of humans.

"After all, you see how she reacted to even one being kept in my home unrestrained. Most of my peers keep a good number of semen producers free range, but I cannot keep even one for fear of domestic turbulence. But still, I thought that living among one of your kind would, in time, show her how harmless a human can be."

Harry chafed at the small insult, but kept quiet.

"By the way, boy, I will be hosting a party in a week's time for my friends. You will be served as an appetizer, so ejaculation will be banned until that time." She drew her nail across his belly and made a complex sign.

Where she touched burned like a branding iron and Harry shot up, breaking free from her embrace to see what she had done. Just above his dick was a glowing, magical sign that was becoming less painful by the moment until all that was left was the glow.

"What is this?" He said.

"What? Magic, of course. I find that the use of a physical cage reduces production and introduces enough stress to affect the taste negatively. You will be unable to get hard for one week. Now then..." She pulled him back down and cradled her head into his shoulder. "Sleep well, boy, lack of good sleep reduces production."

-

Things slowed down for the next few days. Compared with the whirlwind of activity on the day of Harry's arrival, it turned out that the day to day activities in a succubus' household were surprisingly normal.

Harry was allowed the run of the place, kept out of sensitive areas by Fyellene's horde of veiled servants, and found himself a nice corner in the library with a cushy chair.

Though thoughts of his situation, being in captivity, did bubble up from time to time, he mostly felt relieved that he would never have to pay back his student loans. In fact, he felt so relieved that he suspected there was some magic behind it, but Fyellene denied that and he couldn't see a reason she needed to lie for him.