Read your Contracts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Memi," The tall, blue demon said. Memirellin shot straight to attention, as if she remembered the deep voice. "I am told you require some obedience training. Tell me why."

Memirellin was rigid with fear, but answered. "I went behind mother's back and used her property without permission. I'm sorry..."

"Sorry? Trying to feign contrition at this point should warrant extra punishment." The blue demon bent double and still loomed over Memirellin where she knelt. "Will you take your penance with pride? Confess. Why would you betray your mother, your master, to be caught so easily?"

"I thought it would be easy. I only wanted to make him afraid of me, so he would know his place..." Memirellin sniffed, holding back tears. "Why should a human feel more comfort in my home than I do? But... he won..."

The blue demon looked back at him with a sneer and Harry felt rage building. He managed to choke it down since this amazoness could break him over her knee if she felt like it.

"He took my virginity!" Memirellin said. "I could have left, but I wanted to humiliate him!"

"And he ended up humiliating you instead."

Memirellin nodded. "He was gentle... like he thought I would break... Humans aren't like that, they always go as hard as they want!"

The blue demon laughed under her breath. "Hear that, boy? Sounds like you gave her a good time!"

"What!" Memirellin yelled, filling the whole room with echoes. She glowed red from her face all the way down her pale chest.

The blue demon hooked a finger under Memirellin's blindfold and tore it away.

"What, Memi? This is part of your atonement. The boy will bear witness, or did you think your humiliation this day would be a private affair?"

"Please, anyone but him..." Memirellin seemed to know her request was in vain.

The blue demon again addressed Harry. "Boy, you are to watch every moment of this. To avert your gaze for even a moment would be an insult to her resolve. When asked what happened here, you are to speak of Memirellin's defilement under the hand of the demon Meliza."

Harry found his voice, staring up at the towering woman. "What are you going to do to her?"

Meliza ignored him to face Memirellin again. "Has our master gotten a taste for disobedience in my absence? Now, open your mouth. You will obey me as you would our master, per her instructions, or I will enforce obedience."

Memirellin looked in Harry's direction for a moment, but didn't let her eyes meet his and instead ended up staring into the tile below her. She opened her lips slightly, not even enough to slip a pinky inside.

"Memi, you know damn well what I meant." Meliza thrust her thumb into Memirellin's mouth, took hold of her jaw, and pulled her up so her mouth was painfully open to the ceiling and her back had to arch to relieve the pressure on the joint. With Memirellin in this compromised position, the blue demon threw back her own head and hocked a load of spit down Memirellin's waiting throat.

As she was released from the blue demon's grip, almost collapsed on her side, Memirellin coughed and sputtered with wide eyes. She rubbed her cheek for some of the remaining pain and returned to her kneeling place with her eyes cast down.

"You see?" Meliza squatted, but was still heads over Memirellin. "Good girls get to drink from the source. Bad girls get fed. Mouth, open it."

Again, Memirellin opened up, this time much wider, ready for what was to come. But Meliza did nothing.

Unease settled in the air as minutes passed. The blue demon stared down at Memirellin, who was clearly having trouble keeping her mouth open this long for no reason.

When it seemed that she was about to fail, to close her mouth and get punished once again, Memirellin reached up and spread her lips with her fingers. From Meliza, she received a lukewarm smile.

"Fine, you win this one Memi." Meliza took Memirellin's fingers from her mouth and kissed her, Memirellin's strangled cries and a bulge in her throat revealing the depth of Meliza's tongue.

It was a horrible kiss, Meliza teased Memi with the possibility of breath again and again, pulling out only to renew her tongue's penetration a moment later. Harry remembered his time with Carillyss and nearly choked himself.

Once finally released, Memi fell to her hands, her chest heaved with urgent breath. Harry could see rage building behind her eyes, but she made it fade away, returning to timidity.

Meliza began rubbing her clit, jingling her chandelier of piercings, and laid a gigantic hand atop Memi's white hair. There was no more anger in her growls, only lust.

"Have you figured out your punishment yet, dear Memi?"

Memi trembled at the touch, but dared not pull away. "Please don't... I hate it..."

"So you do remember." Meliza took a handful of Memi's hair and pressed her face into her smooth, blue pussy. "Guess what, I'm not the only thing that's gotten bigger since we trained together."

Memi pulled away in terror as Meliza pealed laughter. Her clit had grown.

It was still growing, within seconds it was as long as a normal, human dick, but it clearly wasn't finished. As it continued to grow, it morphed a flared head and a medial ring Harry had only seen before in furry porn.

Meliza's horse cock almost touched the ground when it was done, would have touched if it were simply hanging from her legs. Though it throbbed and swung erect, the sheer mass of it bent it down.

The smell of it was intense, like she hadn't bathed in weeks. Harry's nose curled even as he sat yards away and behind the source of the smell.

For Memirellin, Kneeling with the cock hitting her in the chest, the smell itself must have been torture.

"Memi," Meliza said. "How sad I was leaving this place, that I would miss your lips. You have no idea how I have dreamed of this day, my love." She twisted her wide hips, slapping her horse cock across Memi's face, already spraying a steady drip of precum. "Now, open your mouth."

Harry got on the balls of his feet, thinking he might be able to hit the giant demon behind her knees and bring her down. What happened after that, he couldn't guess, but if Fyellene wanted him in one piece, he thought he could handle a little whipping.

But as he was ready to charge, Memi met his eyes for the first time since coming here. She calmly, subtly shook her head, then took Meliza's cock and guided the tip to her lips.

Meliza leaned back and closed her eyes to really enjoy her prize; Memirellin lapped up gulps of precum, feeling out the texture of the huge thing before her.

And Meliza pushed herself down Memi's throat with dick-bowing force until she was buried to the hilt. Memi's nose pressed into Meliza's belly while Meliza's cock bottomed out. The shape of it was apparent from the bulge in Memi's stomach.

There they stayed until Memi's protests stopped. Meliza took Memi by the ears and pulled out, but only a foot before slamming her cock as deep as it would go again.

Meliza tweaked her own nipples, made bestial sounds as Memi slid up and down her cock, gagging and squelching. She blushed a brilliant purple, biting her lip to hold herself back from unloading prematurely.

When Memi ran out of breath and went limp, skewered on five feet of dick, Meliza let her flop to the floor, horse cock sliding out, covered in frothy spit and precum.

While Memirellin laid there, gasping and twitching, Meliza took up her cock and scooped off every foamy drip her tongue could reach. Mostly swallowed, messy drips ran from the corners of her mouth onto her breasts, where she rubbed it into her skin.

"Memi, your taste is still as sweet as it was back then." She grabbed Memi under her armpits like a doll and stood her up, her eyes glazed and her face covered in that same frothy spit-precum mix that had been stirred up inside her. The horse cock separated Memi's legs and bounced with enthusiasm to get back to work. "You remember, when we were kids, you said you would marry me?" Meliza kissed her cheek. "I have been waiting for you. For a hundred years I waited." Her fangs were bared. "And you gave your virginity to this!?"

Memirellin flinched, she couldn't find the nerve to respond.

"I have waited for your tight pussy for so long, and you waste it like that? Well, now it's my turn. By the time I'm done here, my cock will be the only thing big enough for you to feel anything!"

Memirellin's eyes went wide, and Meliza knew why a moment later when Harry crashed into her from behind.

It did nothing. The giant, blue demon didn't move an inch, but Harry fell at her feet in a heap.

He wasn't there for long, Memirellin was dropped and immediately Harry's neck was wrapped by a single hand's clawed fingers.

Any trace of civility was gone from the demon's face. Luscious lips curled back to expose rows of fangs, yellow-slit eyes were focused to a predatory line, and murderous intent suffused her every word.

"This is your fault, monkey!" She screeched in his face.

Fire bloomed in Harry's vision and Meliza was instantly calmed, even cowed. She dropped Harry like a sack of stolen money in front of a cop.

Memirellin, the bone white demon, had wreathed herself in flames. Her tail wagged irritably and she stood ready to leap, talons digging into the tiling.

She hissed, flames licking from her mouth as she spoke. "Touch him again and I'll gut you from crotch to gullet."

Somehow, the much larger demon managed to look cowed, shrinking in on herself. "But he..."

"Shut up." Memirellin waved away her flames and pushed Meliza to her giant, blue ass. "That and this are different. Now be quiet while I finish my punishment out, you rabid bimbo!"

Harry scuttled out of the way as Memi lifted Meliza's horse cock from where it flopped down and jammed the tip back into her mouth.

Meliza bit her finger to keep from moaning as Memirellin's tongue danced around the flared head of her cock, her head bobbing down and prodding the back of her throat with it. When a single gasp escaped, Memi reeled back and punted Meliza between the legs with a wet slap against her soggy cunt and a rattle of jewellery.

It only made the pleased sounds more violent. Meliza threw up her head and bent completely back, arching with her pendulous breasts nearly smacking her in the face.

A spurt of white fluid leaked from Memi's lips and she lunged forward, strangling Meliza's cock with both hands as the horse dick pulsed in orgasm. She removed the thing from her mouth and spit on the blue demon.

"Who said I would marry a degenerate like you?" Memi kicked her a few more times, making her spasm in halted ecstasy, spurts of cum sailing over Memi's shoulder. "Don't confuse a dream you had once for a promise between us! Who would want a husband that covered them in jizz while they slept, or replaced their bathwater with it?" She kicked so hard and accurate that her foot disappeared inside Meliza's cunt to the heel.

The blue demon was reduced to lying on the floor and Memirellin began sucking again, wrapping her tail tightly around the horse cock to keep it from cumming, plunging her foot into Meliza's gaping pussy again and again, and jacking the several feet of cock with bunches of loose skin gripped tightly.

Meliza molded her own breasts, tightly pinching and twisting her nipples, clearly enjoying this treatment. Her hips convulsed with the urge to cum, but Memirellin's tightly coiled tail wouldn't let anything through.

The sound of all this slimy skin on skin, of the wet popping as Memi's foot emerged just to kick back into a wet hole, and Memi's own moans muffled through a mouthful of dick was bone-rattling.

This went on for minutes on end, and as Meliza bucked once more in the last of a baker's dozen of orgasms, Memi let her tail unravel and took the horse dick as far down her throat as she could manage.

At last, free to cum uninterrupted, Meliza's ass bounced off the floor as the force of it bent her up for the last thrusts. Thick, white cum seeped from Memirellin's lips, but the pulsation of the massive cock went on and on, forcing much more down her throat.

Memirellin fell to her knees in a puddle of leaked cum, her belly inflated to the point of looking pregnant.

With a luxurious sigh, Meliza eased her horse cock out of Memirellin's throat and it soon had shrunken back into merely a swollen clit. She turned Memi onto her side so bubbles of cum could drain out onto the tile, then turned to Harry again.

Harry rushed to Memi's side to check on her. Thankfully, she just seemed out of it form all the excitement, so her rested her head in his lap and ignored that the two of them were sitting in an expanding pool of cum.

Meliza got dressed, as little as that meant, and stood over them. She bent to pat Memi's head and shushed Harry so as not to wake her.

"No hard feelings, right?" She said.

"You were going to kill her."

"My Memi isn't that weak." Meliza touched the curse mark on Memirellin's distended belly and it faded away into creamy, white skin. She then sat with Harry, calmly petting Memi as she napped. "By the way, dying bravely isn't a virtue down here."

Harry grit his teeth. This monster was going to lecture him now? "So, I should have let you do whatever you wanted to her, is that it?"

"No." Meliza held his face so she could press her wet lips to his forehead. "You should have killed me."

"What!?"

She again motioned for quiet, Memi stirred a bit. "Thank you for protecting her." She got up to leave. "Call me up sometime, I'll give you a freebie." She dipped under the doorframe and she was gone.

Thick, hot cum made a stream from Memirellin's lips to the floor, draining slowly until her bulging belly shrank back to flatness. She rested her head on Harry's lap and the white stream flowed over his leg, but he couldn't find the will to care. Memi at last seemed comfortable after all she'd gone through today.

Lying in an expanding pool of Meliza's semen, Memi hugged Harry's leg.

"Why would you do that?" She said.

"You didn't deserve the way she was treating you. This whole place revolves around violence, doesn't it?"

Memi laughed until she coughed up a mouthful of cum. "It took you this long to figure that out? We are devils after all. Have you noticed that contracts are used to avoid combat? One would have to search far and wide to find a person down here that wasn't some form of slave."

"What actually happened up on earth? They keep telling me little bits about your contract, but can you tell me the whole story?"

As if on que, the two disappeared.

-

Harry and Memirellin appeared, thankfully without the pool of cum they had been sitting in, in a rather nice looking office.

Sitting atop a nude, corpulent man, there was a buxom blonde in a sundress. The man had tights tied over his eyes, a pair of frilly panties stuffed in his mouth, and a cheerleader's pompom sticking out of his ass.

Memi seemed to recognize them and struck as dignified a pose as possible while half-drenched in drying cum. "It seems things have changed in my absence." She said. "Yet you had the everlasting gall to summon me again? Speak your desires, human, I am bound to perform a single sexual act."

The blonde grinned. "In fact, I wanted to thank you for the other day. I had no idea that my father was such scum." She whapped the man's hanging balls and wiped off her hand on a nearby cloth. "I didn't even know how to contact you, so I had to get the answer out of the pig somehow."

Harry shifted to get comfortable and his leg passed through a glowing circle of runes on the floor. There was a flash as the invisible force-field broke. Immediately, Memi broke into laughter.

The bone-white demon shot forward and had the blonde's throat in her hand. "Impudent vermin! When I am done here, your body will serve as a warning to any who would dare summon me!"

"Memi!?" Harry yelled. The demon stopped in her tracks. "What are you doing?"

Memirellin responded without facing him. "One does not expect mercy from a demon when their summoning circle fails! To do anything less than kill this sow would encourage disrespect of your betters!"

Harry laid a hand on her shoulder. "Then you'd better start with me. I'm done with all this crap!"

Her grip loosened enough that the blonde could take a gasp of air. Memi's eyes burned with tears she'd likely been holding back since Meliza's pounding.

"You are siding with some random human over me?" Memi's voice cracked and she sniffled. "Fine, you're back on earth now. Run now, leave me and you might be able to reclaim your life on this plane. Live among humans if you hate me that much!"

"Stop that!" Harry had enough, he turned Memirellin by force and hugged her head to his chest where he held her even as her thrashing poked him dangerously with her horns. "For god's sake, it doesn't always have to be this way!"

She stopped thrashing, but racked with ugly sobs against his chest. There were words between the snot, but Harry was only able to catch "sorry".

For the blonde's part, she just calmly released herself from Memi's weakened fingers and waited for the crying to subside. It took some time, but Memi wiped her face and took as dignified a stance as possible addressing a roomful of people who had just watched her break down.

"Girl, your piteous life has been spared for the moment thanks to my grace and the boy's kindness. For what purpose have you made contact with hell?" Memi tried to salvage respect and the humans gave it.

The blonde cleared her throat. "Yes, my father apparently bought a ritual to summon you and compel sex." She kicked the man with a force that splayed him out, revealing a patchwork of bruises. "As it turns out, he bought several of these." She handed over a stack of playing-card sized envelopes to Memi, who stood agape. "I felt you might like them. There are forty."

Memirellin looked like she might start crying again, so it was startling to the whole room when she began dancing around, gaily tearing apart the envelopes into a rain of confetti. Only once each and every one was perfectly destroyed did she spin to a stop, folding herself into Harry's arms."

"By the way." The blonde added. "My pig knows where they're sold. Is that something you would want to know?"

The pair's shock answered her well enough.

-

"So... was that your boyfriend?" Laura had taken Memi up to her room to borrow some clothes after a much-needed shower.

The question would have annoyed Memi on any other day, but she was floating on the high of incipient revenge, so allowed the human her imprudence. And further, the small humiliation of being used as a dress-up doll.

Without her answer, Laura kept pulling things out of the closet for Memirellin to try on. "Anyway, you can keep any of this you want. None of this stuff has fit me since middle school and the pig bought it all for me. Thanks again for exposing the rotten bastard to me."

"It was not my intention to help any human." Memi said, pulling her head through the neck of a frilly dress before discarding it.

"Still... thanks." Laura said. "You're sure that guy isn't your boyfriend? You knew his exact pants size."

Memirellin blushed thinking she'd rather not tell the girl she knew from wrapping her tail around the man's waist. "Do you have nothing other than dresses?"

"I should. But I was that pig's 'little princess' so that's mostly what I have. How about this?" Laura emerged from the closet with a pair of denim shorts full of handmade holes. "I made these myself when I was going through a phase."

Memi pulled up the shorts, making a little hole in the back to pull her tail through. Along with a hoodie to hide her horns, this made up her human disguise for the day.

Laura hugged Memi and the demon decided not to tear her off or apart. This human, along with Hairy, were of a special breed that Memi was learning to tolerate. The busty blonde hugged the demon's head between her obscene breasts and swayed from side to side.