Read your Contracts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry prepared himself for one of her breath-draining kisses, unsure that he could continue holding back. But she only gave him one feathery peck on the forehead and abruptly ended their embrace.

Cold air filled the space she had occupied and Harry's mind filled with lust-driven anger. How dare she tease him like that and leave just as it was getting good?

"Mother, what is this?" Memirellin appeared in the doorway, the din of the hall behind her snapping off as she let the door close behind her. "They told me that you had something for me, but are you having a party for two instead?"

Fyellene laughed under her breath with a smug grin. "I do have a gift for you. Though I thought my plan would take years, it seems that you are ready for it now." She waved her arms to present Harry in all his glory: nude and sporting a raging hard-on. "To think only days ago you would kill this sweet boy as soon as look at him, but look at the two of you now! And so here you are. My first present to you this day is this human!"

Before either of them could form a reply, Fyellene ran up behind Memi and pulled a single string from her outfit, causing the entire complex knot to unravel and fall around her feet.

"Have fun!" She ducked out the door and there was the sound of a heavy bolt securing it.

Left alone with Memi, her pale skin fast glowing pink with embarrassment, covering herself as well as possible with only her hands, Harry turned away, narrowly avoiding attacking her right then and there. His breath went ragged with the sheer effort he expressed in looking away.

Unseen, her weight joined his on the bed, but he dared not look even when her bare, silky thigh touched his.

"Hairy, are you okay?" She set her delicate fingers wrap over his fist. "What did she do to you?"

"She took off the curse..." Harry said through clenched teeth. "It feels like I'm losing control."

Memi was silent as she got up and deposited herself in his lap, forcing him to close his eyes entirely. His cock pressed angrily against her warm belly as she straddled his legs, slipping her arms around him.

"She didn't stop your arousal from happening, but kept it building behind a dam. It's okay. You can use me for this." She nuzzled up against his chest, the sweet scent of her shampoo spreading through his head. "It's okay." She repeated. "If it's you, I don't mind it."

"I..."

He wasn't allowed to finish as Memirellin reared up and pressed her light, creamy lips against his, slipping her tongue inside to dance against his. Quiet moans passed between them like dropped pins and needles in the cool, still air.

Distracted with Memirellin's soft breaths against his cheek, Harry hardly felt her running her fingertips down his chest, across his stomach, and enclosed his erection. It made a wet, popping sound as she stroked it, her hand slick with precum.

The sensation overwhelmed his senses and he fell back onto the bedspread with shock, Memirellin following with her lips still locked to his. She landed straddling his thigh and her heat, her wetness were obvious as she rocked herself against his leg.

"It's okay." She moaned against him, their meeting chests revealing her racing heart. "I admit it... I think I love you. So it's okay, take me."

Harry reared back, pushed over the edge. He bounced off the spread with the force of his thrusts as he sprayed a thick load of cum over his and Memirellin's bellies. Breathless and sweaty, they lay together in the afterglow.

Memirellin's tail wagged behind her slowly in mellowed bliss, she knelt beside Harry and scooped his thick, creamy cum off her stomach. She dropped it onto her tongue and closed her eyes, swirling it around her mouth to sincerely enjoy it before gulping it down.

She wasn't done, bent to kiss his chest and trailed her tongue down to where his erection still raged, lapping up each drop of his cum and leaving moist kisses all the way.

"It isn't going down?" He said.

Memirellin gave his tip another kiss, suckling off the last few dribbles of cum from the source. "Of course not." She said. "That curse doesn't stop libido from forming, it only delays it. Likely, this will take a while." She straddled his head, her warmth suspended above him.

Without letting him respond, Memirellin plunged down on his cock, the girth puffing up her cheek. One hand groping his balls and the other wetly moving between her legs, Memi put her whole self into sucking. Her long tongue coiled and uncoiled around his shaft inside her mouth, milking him with its gentle constrictions.

Having gained enough sense to join in, Harry grabbed what he could of Memi. Her pert ass was hot in his hand and squeezing elicited a high-pitched moan. Her tail coiled around his wrist invitingly as he petted and squeezed her soft cheek.

Her sucking evolved as they went, taking his dick as deeply as Memi could, then pulling it all out, popping with suction at the very end before bobbing her head back down. It became faster and faster with each draw, her breath at the end a desperate gasp.

A froth built, trailing her lips, of saliva and precum, that she licked up as soon as it formed, drinking it up even as she built up her pace.

Unable to contain himself, Harry again arched in orgasm, his cock thrust into Memirellin's throat as semen erupted in her mouth. Her whole body seemed to clench as she kept herself in place against his groin, the flood of cum draining fully against her tongue.

Memirellin's tail went limp and fell off his arm as she sat back up, sucking his dick clean. She turned her face skyward, a few trails of cum leaking from the sides of her mouth that she quickly scooped back up an swallowed in a single, audible gulp.

As soon as she caught her breath, Memirellin straddled Harry once more, reaching down to guide his yet still hard cock between her legs to her wet pussy.

"Memi, you don't have to do this!" Harry took her in his arms, but too late. With gritted teeth, she accepted him inside herself.

Though she winced, a smile spread across her face. "It's my first time... the first time I wanted to do this... please... Fuck me."

Harry took a handful of ass and lifted Memi, depositing her in bed without leaving her pussy. She tried to hide her face, but he brushed away her hands to see her flushing shyly.

Slowly, he rocked against her, driving his dick deeply into her warmth and tightness, rewarded with coy whimpering and restrained moans. She mas unsure of where to put her hands and ended up bunching up the sheets around her between her fingers. Harry took handfuls of pale, supple flesh about her hips and pulled her close.

Memirellin gasped, licking her lips. "Y-you can go harder... if you want..." A hand went to rest on her aching chest, red as flame with arousal.

Oversensitive, Harry came. The waves of orgasm forced him deeply inside her, drawing out squeals and shaking breaths from Memi as she found herself filled with hot cream that squirted from her onto the bedspread. She shook with a small, quiet orgasm of her own, biting her lip and tensing into an arch.

Harry thought to pull out, but her tail wound itself around his leg and wouldn't allow him to.

"That's three... keep going until you're empty. Don't leave me..." Memirellin avoided his eyes.

The only thing holding him back was gone; lust broke past the dam. Harry dug his fingers into Memi's skin, forcing them roughly together.

His hips slapped against her ass, forcing out squirts of cum and forcing her to pant. Sweat built as shining beads on her pallid skin as she writhed in keen-edged pleasure, wrinkling the sheets below her.

Memi's face twisted and she shuddered in a fast, harsh orgasm, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she tried to catch her breath. But Harry didn't stop his assault, passing his own orgasm while still slamming his cock into her.

The sight of her, trembling as she wasn't allowed a moment of recovery, pink, hot, and covered with pearls of sweat, urged Harry on. He threw his arms around her and pulled her up into his lap, hanging limp in the embrace but sliding her slender arms around his neck.

Bouncing in Harry's lap, Memirellin's ripe, firm nipples rubbed against his chest, her breath was hot against the back of his neck, and she tightened her thighs to drive herself down onto his dick. Faster now, Harry came again but the sensation was already pointed enough that neither of them would have noticed without the spurt of cum that dribbled down their legs.

The excitement abating, Harry took a breath while Memi bounced on top of him. She trembled in his lap, slowly revving down until she was sitting with him, savoring the bliss in each others heat, the sensation of skin sliding against skin.

"That's... six..." Memirellin mumbled into his ear, pausing to run her tongue along his earlobe. "I feel it all. It's so slimy." She snickered, beginning to roll her hips, sliding his cock in and out with commingled juices squishing between them.

After so many orgasms in a row, Harry's dick surged and throbbed with extra sensitivity. Memi's slow, rolling motion kept him on the edge, teasing him with the possibility of release, and her light moans threatened to push him past the breaking point.

"Memi, I'm sorry. I know you don't like doing this." He said.

She broke their embrace and threw her weight at his chest, tipping them onto his back. And she rode him. Looming over him, Memi pressed her lips to his and again parted his lips with her tongue. This kiss, filled with quiet, mumbled words, gave them both a well-needed minute of rest.

"Stop that." She said, staring into his eyes from above. "I want this. I want you to be happy. So fill my cunt with as much cum as you need to. I want your cum. I want you."

She leaned back, bouncing against his lap, taking his hard, throbbing cock into her tight pussy, sodden with cum and love juices. Her small tits rippled with the force of her movements, coming down hard into his lap with wet smacks, her delicate fingers spread and twitching on his chest.

Harry took her hands in his, twining their fingers together. The emotion swelled with the pleasure, spilling over his limit.

Harry gasped in the last moments of his restraint before it broke. "Memi, I think I love you!"

Locked together, they shared these final spasms of orgasm. Memi squirmed in the air as bliss overwhelmed her, Harry delivering the final thrusts deep inside her, erupting with cum, painting the sheets white.

Panting, with Harry's cock softening inside her, Memi dropped to rest on his chest. She nuzzled into his neck, careful not to prick him with her horns this time. Harry took a handful of sheets and draped it across them, gathering their heat underneath it with the smells of her soap, sweat, and the pool of semen leaking from her pussy.

"Did you mean it?" She asked from under his chin. "I'm a bitch. I know I'm a bitch, so how could you love me? It doesn't make sense."

"You're not a bitch."

She laughed. "One of the first things I did to you was burn off your clothes. I wouldn't have cared if you died then. That's how much I hated humans."

"But I didn't die." He knew it didn't make much of a defense.

"You saw Laura's father. Do you know how many humans I've done worse to? Hundreds. That's the only kind of human I thought existed... I thought you were all perverts, that you couldn't care less if I wanted to have sex." She crawled to rest at his side, cum flowing freely from her once Harry's dick fell out. "When I came to you that night, I was going to do that to you. I was going to make you into a human pig, fill your ass with my tail and ream you until you knew your place."

Harry remembered the night, remembered her taste. "I get it, you only ever saw humans that would summon a demon for sex. Of course you thought we were horrible."

"It it just pity, then?" Memi buried her face in his arm, stifling whimpers. "I really love you, I knew it when you tried to stop Meliza. You could have stayed put, I would have been fine, but you charged in to save me. I knew she wouldn't kill you, but you were so cool."

Harry stroked her hair hoping to calm her. "It isn't pity. If anything, I don't know how you could love someone like me. I'm nothing, just some nerd. Did your mother tell you how she got me? I signed an end user licensing agreement without reading it to play a porn game. It can't just be that I'm dumb enough to attack someone a foot taller than me."

It sounded like Memirellin was sobbing for a second, but she looked up with tears and a manic smile, giggling up at him.

"Know what her job is? She goes up to earth in the shape of a bar slut and pegs men in public bathrooms with that horse cock." Memi's chest rattled against his side with laughter. "I was actually afraid she was going to do to you what I had planned to last week, but worse. Humans aren't as stretchy as we are, your asshole would have never been the same! Ha!"

"That's terrifying. Almost as much as getting killed."

"Of course it is. If she killed you, where do you think you would go? And then she'd do it to your soul."

Harry laughed along with her, cuddling under the sheets. Neither of them wanted to be the first to break contact and Memi's tail wagged against the sheets from inside. They were enveloped in a world of their own making, filled with their scents and the sound of their laughter as it petered out.

-

The boundary between Harry and Memirellin's world and the party was broken as Fyellene pushed her way inside. The cacophony of conversations and muted music penetrated the space and roused the slumbering lovers.

"I see you kids have been having a good time." Fyellene stalked to their side and bent to sniff her own sheets, wrapped around them. "Goodness, you got rid of a week's worth of lust in one session? Good girl, that's how you treat your property well. Too much stress is bad for the semen." She ripped back the sheet, exposing the lovers. "Memi, my guests are waiting in the main hall with your presents. Please, go and meet with them while I have a word with my former pet."

Memirellin was loath to part from him, giving him a peck on the cheek before draping the sheets around herself as a makeshift dress and leaving. She waggled her fingers at him as she disappeared into the hall, shutting off the cacophony with the closing door.

So Harry was left alone, nude, with the evil demoness taking a place by his side on the bed.

"Thank you." She said.

"I don't belong to you anymore, right?"

Fye shrugged. "I made a gift of you to my daughter. Of course I retain no rights to your person."

Harry's chest hurt, he gathered his courage. "You're a cunt. You're a monster. I was a moron when I came here. I might have been blissfully unaware for a long time if I didn't see how you treated your own daughter."

She nodded. "Part of that was her own fault, but I agree. Yet I must thank you for bringing my plan to fruition years ahead of schedule."

"What?"

"I thought to myself, how do I help her acclimate to this life? Back then, she made a deal with a human, tried to take the easy way out, and it backfired." Fyellene sighed with a smile. "Ever since then I haven't been able to guide her into our business. She was met with the worst fantasies of mankind without the buffer that most succubi get by incorporating in clubs or bars and playing with drunkards. Thus, her hatred of humanity stuck fast.

"So I thought to get you, to get a nerdy, compassionate man. I would have trained her using your body so she could see a human that wasn't in a position of power over her, who she could come to appreciate personally as you lived here. You can imagine my surprise when you blasted through three years of planning in one night!" She laughed, slapping Harry's shoulder jovially. "You are right, I'm a monster. My people have fed on yours for millennia, myself for centuries. But everything you've seen was for a purpose. I hope you can forgive me."

Harry wasn't buying it, pulled up his pants defensively. "What was the point of setting that blue demon on her?"

"I told you, punishment." She tilted her head as if she was confused by the question. "Meliza was one of my apprentices a few decades ago, and she's had a little crush on Memi since then. I owed her a favor and Memi needed to be taught a lesson about life as a demon, so I killed two birds with one stone."

"Is it really that bad all the time?"

"Of course, this isn't sacred land you know. The clans of the abyss have leeched off the bounty of the land above since there was a difference between them. Life as a lower demon is one of constant abuse and violation such that subservience becomes a survival strategy. Those who learn skillful work, such as ours, escape that only because our service is better done by those with well bodies."

"But, it seems so fancy here..."

"Because you have not stepped outside my home. I mean to brag when I say my services are highly sought after by demons whose appearance and manners would drive you to insanity to escape them. So accordingly, I afford the best this place has to offer. Tell me, did you notice how my guests walked?"

Harry remembered how they scraped up the stonework, gouged out claw marks in their wake, and he nodded.

"It is a show of power." She said. "By disrespecting my floor, they show that my value is in no way tied to my ability to retaliate. I will send a bill for repairs to each of them and their estates will compensate me. This is understood by all those attending. They will pay me back, but they will consider this an act of grace on their part, not just compensation. Mainly they would lose face by refusing me payment."

"Or they could just be polite and not scratch up your floor." Harry said.

Fyellene threw up her hands. "Such is the culture that would also lose them face. 'What, you are afraid of a lowly succubus that you will not step as you wish? Coward.' They would say."

"I see."

"My darling daughter was brought up in relative luxury and safety and thought she could maneuver into a position where she need not 'debase' herself in the course of her work. This is why she took her shortcut." Fyellene flounced onto her bed, dark hair surrounding her in a cloud as she stared wistfully into the ceiling. "Myself? I was introduced into this work at the age of twenty by my mother. She brought me to the back of a mead hall and tied me to a post for a month with only the honeyed sperm of Norsemen for sustenance. I felt it to be my duty to train Memi with a softer heart, but perhaps I spoiled her instead..."

It didn't quite make sense, but the harsh picture of Fyellene in Harry's mind was fraying at the edges. There seemed to be a mother behind the monster, enough that he couldn't hate her anymore.

"Should we get back to the party?" Harry said.

Back in the main hall, Memi was making the rounds, greeting each of the guests. Though any one of them would be horrifying to behold, there was something about so many disgusting features in one place that blended them together into something benign.

Fyellene directed them to be silent and had Memi approach a table laden with gifts to start unwrapping. Each one prompted its giver to receive a bow in thanks before moving on, and they were mostly items which Harry had no concept for. And this continued until Memi was presented her last box.

Her father pushed to the front of the crowd, easy enough for a man of his size, and personally delivered a pink-wrapped package that made Memi bend from the weight.

Memi opened it and in the silence, her sobbing was the loudest thing.

Harry rushed to her, past the demons, heart breaking with her sobbing. But as he got near, he saw that she was smiling. The box had fallen at her feet and inside it were bundles of spell cards, all with her name.