Read your Contracts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memirellin's presence was felt mostly in sulphur puffs left behind after being summoned and bouts of acidic swearing echoing through the halls upon her return. The veiled servants giggled behind her back, something Harry imagined would warrant a beating, but they maintained some level of professionalism by refusing to speak on the subject with him.

And Harry did want to talk with her, clear up what had happened that night, maybe apologize. She seemed to be avoiding him, as he would only catch a glimpse as he rounded a corner and she stalked out of view.

So it was on the third day. Harry had stopped trying to corner Memirellin and sat himself in the library with a romance novel, the other offerings in english being rather sparse and encyclopedic in nature. Just as the cowboy took his shirt off so the young widow could ogle, Memirellin stepped inside.

She wore a single string across her chest, barely enough to cover her nipples, and a black loin-cloth. And on her lower stomach, a magic sign like the one Fyellene had put on Harry himself glowed.

Without a word or even a look, Memirellin crossed over to him and plopped into his lap, laying her head on his chest careful so as not to poke her horns into his neck.

"What are you...?" Harry managed to say before she growled under her breath. He decided that letting her do whatever was the safest option.

Memirellin smelled like she'd come straight from the bath, like rose petals and soap, and her small motions getting comfortable rubbed her soft skin against Harry's. She sighed once she reached her desired level of comfort and slowly closed her eyes.

"I like that book." She said.

Harry couldn't keep reading with this distraction, but neither could he disturb her to get up. "It's ok." He said. "I've never been much of a fan of romance books, but that's what you have that I can read..."

"Humans in novels are so much better than the real thing. I have to think they are written about something else entirely to reconcile the differences."

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened then."

Memirellin stirred, pressed her horn underneath his chin. "Shut up or I'll..." And she returned to her place on his chest.

"Bad day?"

"You are still talking."

"Come on, I might not be able to help, but maybe talking it out will make you feel a bit better."

She looked up into his eyes like he was a moron, but her glare softened as if realizing he was sincere. She curled up tighter in his lap and her tail coiled loosely around his bare thigh.

"Fine. Laugh once and I will... whatever."

-

Memirellin appeared in the middle of a magic circle that glowed a hellish red as it always did. She was kneeling on carpet, so at least she hadn't been summoned to another basement sex dungeon this time. A walnut desk dominated the room along with the trappings of a high-end professional's office, with space for meeting clients and document storage, and an array of diplomas hung behind the desk.

The summoner was a corpulent man in a necessarily tailored suit who had fallen back in surprise at Memirellin's arrival as a burst of white flame coalesced into her lithe form. He was startled again when she lunged, but the circle was well made as it always was and she ended up scraping her nails against flat air.

So, with a scrap of professionalism, she stood up straight and bowed for the contemptible human.

"Speak your desires, mortal." She said.

He cowered, his voice quivered. "Demons are real?!"

Her patience already strained, Memirellin grit her fangs and recited her servile script. "Mortal, I have come from the pit of hell to offer one service to you. Speak your desire that I may fulfill my end of our bargain. Speak now that I might pleasure you."

The man clambered to his feet and went to his desk to grab a picture which he showed to her, unfortunately without breaking the protective circle. It showed a busty blonde in a cheerleading uniform and the sweaty bastard blushed like a tomato.

"I wanted you to transform into my daughter." He said. "You can do that, right?"

Memirellin felt sick, but maintained her placid face. It wouldn't even be the second time she'd done exactly this. "Effectively, I can. If that is all you wish, I will fulfill our contract immediately."

"Not so fast." He wagged his sausage finger at her. "Did you think I'd fall for that? Of course I don't want you just to transform and leave immediately, what a waste of a hundred bucks that would be! Of course I want to have sex with you while you look like her, and I want you to call me daddy the whole time. Deal?"

"It would be much easier for me to simply fetch her so your fantasy would not need to settle for less than the real thing."

"That would be wrong." He said. "I'm not a bad guy, I know these feelings are wrong, so I got a substitute. I've told you what I want, so what do you want from me for that?"

"The payment is a contractual obligation of the witch that sold you the tool used to summon me. Fine then, I will transform myself into the form of your daughter and then have anal sex with you. Take it or leave it."

He scowled as if he smelled the bait. "And if I don't agree with that?"

"Then I remain in this circle until we come to an agreement. I wonder how long you can afford your office to serve as my home."

The air was thick as she imagined every demented act he really wanted to perform on her, that he might add in foreplay and try to stick his fat tongue in her mouth. This monster reminded her of nothing less than some pig demon with its corkscrew dick and the stink of wallowing in its own excrement. But eventually, his hand went to his tie and he began undressing.

"You win, only anal. Is that picture good enough? I have more if you need them."

By the time he got to his belt, Memirellin had already taken the form of his curvaceous blonde complete in her breezy uniform.

"By god, that's Laura to a T. You're amazing!" He hurried to pull his pants down with his briefs, letting his little, rock-hard dick swing wildly around.

Behind the cutesy face of Laura, Memirellin smirked. He wasn't even as big as the pup her mother had taken in recently. She wondered if she would even feel it moving inside her, but it wouldn't have the chance.

"Daddy, the picture didn't show my undies, so I just didn't add any. Is that okay?"

He huffed and puffed, nodding wildly with approval. "Honey, daddy wants to do something with you on his desk, so why don't you shimmy your tush out of that little skirt and give daddy a show."

Memirellin obliged, first pulling her top off and tossing it aside, giving him the best angle of his daughter's firm, bouncy breasts as her nipples hardened in the cold air. As for the skirt, she turned away and slowly slid it down her creamy thighs, showing off her puckered butthole, then made sure she was watching his face as the skirt fell away, revealing the final part of her transformation.

The color drained from his face for a moment before it reddened again with anger. "You retard! I told you I wanted to fuck my daughter, not my son!"

"In fact." She lunged out of the circle, taking his accusing finger and bending it back against the joint. "You wanted me to take her form and have anal sex with me. And you will receive what you bargained for."

Keeping his finger painfully bent, Memirellin forced him to his desk and bent him over with his ass open for her. He feebly tried to get away, to cover himself with his other hand, but she was already completing a magical brand on his back, compelling him to make good on his bargain.

When she released his finger, the man realized his movement was no longer in his control.

"That is a spell which binds one party to its obligations." She explained, then spit on her finger and shoved it up his ass in one brutal motion, reveling in his moan of pain. "You will find that you are unable to make any motion beside those that move the contract toward its fulfillment. But I don't expect you will need to move much unless you want to thrust back onto my throbbing girl-dick."

She slapped his fat ass while shoving her fingers in and out, his moans accompanying the squishing sounds. His pinprick of a dick and his pathetically tiny balls rocking back and forth with each ravaging thrust of her fingers.

"Is daddy a little faggot bitch? Is he a fuck pig? How did you even manage to sire a daughter with these shriveled up raisins you would call testicles?" Memirellin ripped her fingers out of his asshole and knocked around his balls a bit for good measure, slapping them against his thigh with a full arm sweep that brought him down to his knees with a horrible grimace. "No, I bet your wife slept around. Anything to get around your useless spunk. And now you want to fuck your wife's lovechild! Maybe you should ask for the father's number after tonight so he can fuck your ass again."

Ignoring his whimpers, Memirellin hooked his asshole with one finger and brought him up to his feet. She lined up the tip of her transformed cock with his butt and leaned over so that he would feel his daughter's breasts resting on his back.

Through shuddering breaths, he said. "Please, just do it..."

Memirellin bit his ear and whispered in Laura's voice. "Daddy, what do you want me to do, daddy? I'm confused, you need to say it out loud, daddy."

"Just fuck my ass and be done with it, monster!"

Who was the monster here? "But daddy," Memirellin pressed her head against his trembling hole. "Isn't this what you wanted all along? To have sex with your beautiful, young daughter? Ask nicely, describe what you want from me."

He was struggling against the spell, but a contract like this was well above his ability to resist. He'd agreed to this after all.

"Fuck my ass... until you cum inside me... Laura."

At the last moment, Memirellin grabbed his hips and pierced his raw hole as deeply as she could. However, mother's punishment from days ago flared up.

As punishment for taking mother's pet for a night, the bitch had sealed away Memirellin's ability to feel pleasure from sex.

She rammed her fat cock into the summoner again and again, the only pleasure she could take was from his pained grunting as her hips bounced against his fat ass.

"You like that, daddy? Do you like getting reamed like the sow you are?" She slapped his ass, wildly giggling to herself. "Shouldn't you be squealing, daddy? Like a pig, daddy, you can do it."

He didn't respond, so Memirellin reached over his head and pulled up his nostrils with the same fingers she'd used to stretch out his ass.

"Like a pig, daddy! I know you can do it! It would make me cum super quick, just coat your insides with sticky, thick cum like you wanted, daddy."

She picked up her pace, slapping skin against skin, hitting the deepest parts of his butt as hard as she could until he couldn't hold out anymore and squealed like the stuck pig he was.

"Good boy,daddy! Now. Here's. Your. reward!" She plunged as deep as she could and held herself there as she flooded his ass with hot semen, coating his insides all the way to his stomach.

When she pulled out, she had reverted to her true form. He slumped to the carpet with a stream of cum flowing out of his gaping asshole making a steaming pool where he knelt.

"Daddy!?"

"What the hell else do you want from me, demon!" He screamed at his daughter, who had come to check on a wet, slapping noise.

Memirellin had already left.

-

"And he deserved every minute of it." Memirellin said to her mother's pet. He'd been in her spot in the library, reading her favorite book, so now he was serving as her seat. "Can you believe the nerve? Trying to appeal to morality after forcibly summoning me for sex! I should have gotten him to agree to oral so I could choke him with a cock, see how he likes it!"

"Does that happen a lot?" The pet, she thought his name was Hairy, said.

Memirellin sighed and nuzzled a bit deeper into his chest. She had excited herself just telling the story but this position was oddly comfortable.

"It isn't always that bad, I guess." She said. "As it turns out, your people have a whole list of things you call sex but don't even involve genital contact. Sometimes I can fulfil a contract by giving a handjob or letting someone rub their cock into my armpit, once I simply spat into a man's mouth. But I hated that pig."

Hairy cleared his throat. "So, you like this book, you said?"

"The man in that one gets what was coming to him, accepts a servile position after learning he had been neglecting the main character. It's a nice story."

"Is that what you look for in a man?"

Memirellin poked a horn underneath his chin as a lazy threat. "I don't look for men. I never wanted to be a succubus, but here I am being violated each day by one filthy human after another! Even in my own home I have to wade through the stench of them!"

She stopped. With her ear to his chest, Memirellin could hear Hairy's heart racing and realized her horn had pierced his skin. It was only a prick, so she bent up and lapped at the wound with her tongue to heal it.

His big, blue eyes met hers and for a second Memirellin's chest housed a deep, dull pain that made a knot in her throat.

"Don't be a baby." She said. "There are humans down here that would literally kill to be as pampered as you are." She stared at a tear hanging in his eye and knew that he'd been holding it back all the while she stabbed him.

Wordlessly, she cradled his face in her palm, pulled him down to her level, and kissed his eyelid, licking away the tear.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, you understand?"

He nodded, but the thumping of his heart continued to resonate into her chest as she lay there.

Careful not to disturb her, Hairy set down his book and gathered Memirellin into his arms. Her mind went back a few nights and the fear of a repeat ran through her like ice water poured down her back.

But there was a sense of inevitability behind what he did, curling her into his lap so she could have an even more comfortable seat cradled in his arms.

Hairy petted her head and hummed softly, and Memirellin would have wriggled away but she wanted to see how this would end. It wasn't any kind of sex she'd seen before; she knew her mother's magic should keep him from getting hard anyway.

And after a long time, cradled in his warm embrace, Memirellin thought he was trying to make her feel better of all things.

She rolled away and got back up, stretched away her drowsiness. It wasn't safe to fall asleep with a human in the room, not even a temporarily impotent one, so she went away with the intention of getting a nap in her own room.

Memirellin made it to the hall before being summoned away again.

-

One morning at breakfast Fyellene actually made an appearance, sat next to Harry, and rested her head on his shoulder with a sigh that smelled tangy and bitter in a very familiar way. It surprised Harry, since despite the quantity of cum she drank each day her breath had remained fragrant. She waved for a servant to bring her a meal.

She had been out a few days, leaving Harry to sleep alone and entertain himself in the manor. He was actually thankful she'd sealed away his ability to become aroused, as Carillyss insisted on doing her duties in nearly transparent beachwear, Memirellin stalked about in a pair of strings if that, and the library had nothing in english except erotica.

Harry decided that the master of the house should be able to come home without being interrogated, so kept eating.

"Boy, are you aware of the demon Baalzebub?" Fyellene had a bowl of sweet-smelling, white liquid set before her and began spooning it to her lips.

It did sound familiar. "Yes, isn't he made of flies or something?"

"In that a fly is made of fly. Yes, he is very much shaped like himself." She dropped her spoon for a servant to snatch from the air before hitting the table and brought the entire bowl to her face. Her breakfast was gone in an instant, save the small portion kept behind to gargle with. Finally, she ran her thumb across her wet cheeks and supped the last few drips. "The demon is a monstrous fly whose shoulder would peak over-top your head. Tell me, then, have you ever seen a fly's cock?"

"Of course not, they're too small."

"His cock is seven feet long." Fyellene bent into Harry's lap and gave his flaccid dick a tender kiss before coming back up. "Consider it a blessing that getting skullfucked with the tip of the penis emerging from your ass would kill you."

"Are you okay?"

Fyellene raised an eyebrow and her tail thrashed the air behind her, but she soon calmed it. "You really do care, don't you? Such a sweet boy. I will be fine once I have a chance to cleanse my palate." She pulled Harry into a kiss and he could taste the cum on her tongue. "It is such a shame I will not be able to use you for that, but one cannot remove the consequences for breach of contract, so I will be forced to use one of those in the dungeon."

"One of those slaves?"

She smiled, showing fang. "They have been paid already for their service. That said, Memi is slated for the end of her punishment today; I would ask you to assist by bearing witness for her." She waved for a servant to guide him and left to 'cleanse her palate' without waiting for his response.

As if his consent wasn't really an issue to her.

The veiled servant brought him to a room with drainage grates built into a tile floor. Memirellin knelt in the middle, completely bare other than a heavy-looking blindfold. He would have said something, but the servant motioned for silence and sat him on a pillow against the wall.

So He and the bone white devil were left alone in near total silence. Their breaths echoed between tiled walls along with any squeak or creak their slight movements made as they settled. She must have known he was there, especially with her pointed ears catching more than he could hear.

Did she know who was here from that? If so, she didn't say anything about it; she said nothing.

She squirmed with discomfort with her knees resting directly on tile. Her feet must have been falling asleep and Harry didn't even know how long she had been forced to wait. It must have been some time, since she seemed to have passed from worrying about her punishment to annoyed it hadn't come.

Harry tried not to move as any quiet sound had Memirellin shoot back to attention like she had never gone slack.

Oddly, Harry didn't think Fyellene was evil until this point. Sure, she was a demon, but the fact couldn't settle in his mind until seeing what she was willing to do to her own daughter.

That said, a wimp like him wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Was he supposed to take on all of hell by himself for this?

And Memirellin was a demon too... Was it his place to object? For all he knew, this was a relatively mild punishment in these parts, and Memirellin was being a spoiled brat, whimpering like this when she should be grateful.

Long enough later that Harry wished this room had a clock to keep himself sane, the door swung open and a new demon entered.

She had to duck to avoid scraping the doorframe with her goatish, black horns and once inside rose to at least seven feet tall. Her skin was bright blue and her proportions ridiculous: the kind of look approached only by plastic surgery addicts, but gorgeously real, plump, and firm.

Her face glistened with jewellery, piercings through her pointed ears numbered in the tens and a large ring hung from her nose, connected to one earring with a fine chain. She jingled as she faced Harry and blew him a mocking kiss.

As she approached Memirellin, she threw aside her only article of clothing, a loincloth, revealing a half dozen other piercings hanging from her labia.