Ready For Asuka Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Asuka then smirked at her handiwork, enjoying it for a few long seconds before smacking Bayley's booty and ordering, "Spread your cheeks bitch. Mmmmmmm yesssssss, show me your gape."

"Yes Mistress Asuka ." Bayley replied and quickly obeyed.

"You too." Sasha groaned, rolling off of Alexa, and then sitting up so she could get a good view of the show.

Sasha was extremely annoyed when instead of replying Alexa just wordlessly moved over to where Bayley was, meaning that it would be Asuka who got the best view of their handiwork. Especially as it took a lot of energy for Sasha to move over to where she could get a good look too, but it was totally worth it for that beautiful view. Oh yes, both those slutty ass holes remained widely stretched open, a testament to just how well they had been pounded.

Also admittedly how regularly they were pounded, but it was still a sign of The Boss's dominance. Well, hers and Asuka's. Especially as first Bayley and then Alexa reached behind them and spread their cheeks wide open, presenting their ruined butt holes to their betters.

"Mmmmmmm, that's so pretty. I love it when good little bitches show me their ass after they've been thoroughly owned." Sasha chuckled wickedly, before ordering, "Now, just one last thing to do, and that's for you bitches to suck it. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, get over here and suck your asses off these cocks like the ass to mouth whores you are."

"Not so fast, I have a better idea." Asuka announced, before turning to Sasha, "You do it."

"What?" Sasha frowned.

"You heard." Asuka said sternly, before adding with a smirk, "These ass to mouth whores have had all the fun tonight, isn't it your turn, huh? Isn't your mouth just watering at the thought of tasting those butt flavoured cocks? Mmmmmmm yessssssss, go on Sasha, stuff them into your mouth. You know you want too. At the very least, taste the deepest part of Alexa's booty. I bet you haven't done that before, have you?"

"I..." Sasha began.

"Or... I could take Alexa AND Bayley home with me. Hell, I could take you too. I am the Alpha, after all." Asuka gleefully reminded her pray, "Oh, and I bet the three of you will look beautiful lined up in a row for me to fuck. And that is going to happen Sasha. I promise you that. The question is, would you like it to be tonight, or shall we save it for after I break you?"

This effectively trapped Sasha into choosing the lesser of two evils, and she only made matters worse by hesitating. Hell, there was probably a pleading look on her face just before she groaned with defeat, and started to take off her strap-on. Worst of all, both Alexa and Bayley craned their necks around to watch Sasha being forced to suffer yet another indignity.

Asuka was right of course, as while Sasha had been forced to give Alexa plenty of rim jobs when Little Miss Bliss had been the Alpha female of RAW she had never tasted the deepest part of Alexa's booty on a dildo before. Something that to her shame part of Sasha was looking forward to experiencing, but mostly, she was just overwhelmingly humiliated.

What made it even more humiliating was that Sasha instantly moaned loudly with pleasure when she tasted the deepest part of Alexa's butt. Hell, she even closed her eyes to savour the perverted flavour. She just couldn't help it. Although it was kind of a good thing, as it meant that she couldn't see the smirk that was no doubt on Asuka's face right now. Not that she needed too.

No, Sasha could sense that smirk, although it wasn't enough to stop her from greedily sucking the dildo clean. God, she even slowly but surely pushed it into her throat so she could get every drop of that ass, her inner ATM slut/cock sucker shining through as she so thoroughly degraded herself.

"Good girl." Asuka grinned with delight, "Now me. Oh yes, get down on your knees in front of me, and suck my cock. Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, taste your girlfriend's ass. I know you've done it a lot, but this is the first time you'll be tasting it on my dick. The first of many. Oooooooooh yesssssssss, make no mistake Sasha, you will be doing this a lot. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, that's it cock sucker! Suck my cock! Oh fuck!"

After that Asuka simply continued the abuse in Japanese, but the message was largely sent by that point, as Sasha had barely hesitated doing as she was told. To be fair she didn't have much of a choice, and the other dildo had been cleaned by that point, so she might as well get more butt cream. Especially when it was the yummiest she'd ever had, and even though she'd had it a lot lately Sasha could never get enough.

Although Alexa's ass had been really tasty too, which gave her another reason for doing this. But whatever gratitude she may feel was fleeting, because those words, this position and most of all, what she was doing was extremely humiliating for The Boss, and as she continued bobbing her head up and down on that dildo, and eventually pushing it into her throat, Sasha promised herself she would get revenge for this indignity.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers