Ready Maid Family Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge canopy bed stood at one end of the room, with wispy sheers tied back on each side, and at the foot of it. A large nightstand flanked either side of the headboard, and a double row of shelves ran across the width of it. There were two doors with a large bureau and mirror between them on each of the sidewalls. On the other end of the room, there was a breakfast bar with a kitchenette behind it. An ornate crystal chandelier hung in the center of the room, while recessed lights threw pools of light around the bed.

"Why didn't you tell us you had a palace up here, boss?" Julie asked as she went over and sat on the bed, bouncing up and down on it. She tilted her head back, looking up at the ceiling, then grinned at Sylvia. "Damn, no mirror. We're gonna have to fix that..."

Sylvia grinned, but before she could say anything, Gage spoke up.

"I showed you the other rooms because I thought you would want your own rooms, and I didn't want to have to decide who to give this one too, and hurt the others feelings." He said. "Besides not wanting to trudge up those fucking stairs every night, I just don't like it. It's way too campy for my taste."

"That's because it was decorated for a girl, silly." Sylvia laughed. She came over and took Julie's hand, then released it, and slipped it around her waist. "And I think two girls...slept in here. Both the bathrooms are pink, like to one in the hall."

"This place does scream lezbo wet dream, doesn't it?" Julie muttered.

She turned and looked at Gage.

"Go away. There's probably something you need to be doing...somewhere else..." she said, trying not to smile.

"Not really. And if you two are going to make out again, I want to watch." He laughed.

"Kinky." Julie laughed, leaning over to kiss Sylvia on the cheek, then stepping away from her. "I like that in a man."

"Oh well, if we're not going to put on a show for him. I have something that I need to do." Sylvia said, sounding more than a little irritated. "I need to go get my stuff, and tell my asshole landlord that I'm moving out...God, I will be so glad to get away from there, and him."

"Why's that Sylvia?" Gage asked.

"Because he's always looking at me, undressing me with his eyes..."

"I'm doing that right now." Julie mumbled.

"Not the right moment for smartass, Julie." Gage said, not looking at her. His eyes never left Sylvia. "Go on."

"Sometimes...he...he tries to touch me when I pass him in the hall. I think he listens for..." She said, her eyes clouding with anger.

"I'll go with you. He's probably going to say that you owe him back rent, or that the apartment is damaged." He said. "I don't want you to have to face him alone."

"I'll come too, if that's okay." Julie said. "I'm not ready to stay here by myself."

(-)

It only took the three of them a few minutes to pack up Sylvia's things, it took them much longer to file the police report.

When they got to the non-descript looking house in the pleasant looking neighborhood Sylvia lived in, Gage pulled up in front, and she led Julie into the house while he turned his SUV around, parking on the other side of the street.

When she opened the door to her apartment, she stopped, her heart pounding in her chest when she saw her landlord standing in the middle of her tiny living room. He was masturbating with a pair of her panties while he held one of her bras to his face.

"Wh...oh my god...how dar...WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" she said, her voice rising to a shriek.

Walter Simmons, her landlord, turned to look at her and froze. Then a sinister smile started to creep across his face.

"Finally back, huh." He blustered, pulling her bra away from his face. He looked at it, then looked over at her as he dragged his tongue over the inside one of the cups. "You're late on the rent, and didn't come home last night. I figured I'd come up and check on you."

"Yo...you...oh my god, you useless piece of shit! How dare you come in here without my permission, touch my things...I...I..."

"You'll what you little cunt? There's not a fucking thing you can do." He laughed. His hand started moving on his stubby cock again as he stepped toward her. "It's your word against mine. And no one is going to believe a little tramp like you. So I think it's time I tasted those big assed titties for real, not just get it from..."

"What's going on in here?" Julie asked as she rushed into the room.

She stopped next to Sylvia, dropping the mail in her hand as she took in the scene. Her face got red as she stared at the fat guy in the food stained undershirt, her blood starting to boil. She screamed as she launched herself at him, but he brushed her aside easily, knocking her against the wall.

"You brought a little friend home to play with, huh?" Simmons laughed, running her panties over the head of his cock. "I never figured you for a lezzie, but that explains why you never ca..."

He stopped when Gage stepped through the door.

"You're done here, get out." Gage said quietly. He stepped past Sylvia and went over to help Julie get to her feet.

"Who the fuck are you, asshole?" Simmons thundered, stepping toward him. "What the hell are you doing in my house?"

"I'm her boss, and I'm here to get her things so we can get her out of this shithole." Gage said, turning to face him.

"She ain't going nowhere, this little bitch owes me money!" Simmons said, his hands clenching into fists.

Gage reached in his pocket and pulled out a wad of bills. Pealing off five twenties, he threw them at Simmons.

"That should cover whatever you think she owes you." Gage said evenly. "You're lucky someone hasn't..."

"Why you smartassed little cocksu..." Simmons bellowed, rushing forward, one ham-sized fist swinging for his head.

Gage grabbed his arm and jerked him forward, making Simmons lose his balance and plunge face first into the wall. He made a low whining noise, then sank slowly to his knees against the wall, unmoving.

"Shit." Gage muttered, reaching into his pocket for his phone. He looked over at Sylvia.

"Sylvia...Syl..." He said, snapping his fingers at her. When she turned and looked at him, he said, "What's the address here?"

"Thirteen eighty-four West Grove Court..." she said automatically.

"Why? Wh...what are you doing?" She asked, staring at him. She was trembling, and tears started running down her cheeks.

"Calling the police." He said. He looked over at Julie, motioning toward her with his head as he started speaking quietly into the phone.

"Wh...why? Can't we just get out of here?" She asked as Julie put her arm around her and led her to the couch. They sat down, and Julie held her while she cried. They didn't talk, other than Julie making soft shushing noises to comfort her

The first officer entered the house less than two minutes later. They heard him charging up the stairs, then enter the room.

Gage put his free hand up in the air, holding the phone to his ear with the other. He nodded toward Simmons.

"Yeah, one just showed up...no, I don't know if he's alive...no, I'm not going to touch him." He said into the phone.

The cop knelt beside Simmons, and held his fingers against his neck, checking for a pulse.

"He's alive." He muttered as he pulled a pair of rubber gloves from his pocket and pulled them on before he touched him again. "Gonna need an ambulance."

"The cop says he's alive, and he'll need an ambulance." Gage said into the phone as he watched him ease Simmons away from the wall and stretch him out on his back on the floor. "Yeah, I'll have him call you..."

"You want us to tell you what happened?" He asked as he went around the couch and sat down next to Sylvia. He put his arm around her, watching the cop over his shoulder.

"I think I can figure out what happened." The cop said, lifting the crumpled panties away from Simmons crotch with a pencil. He let them drop, then tossed the pencil on the floor. He examined Simmons quickly, touching him as little as possible.

"His neck might be broken. Looks like he went face first into the wall." He said, looking over at Gage. "Judging by the way his forehead is flattened, I'm guessing he's got a skull fracture too. Must have hit a stud."

"He swung at me, and I grabbed his arm and pulled him forward." Gage said slowly. "He lost his balance and..."

"Yeah, I'm still going to need statements from all of you." The cops said. "Which one of them lives...lived, here. I doubt if she's going to want to stay here after this."

"Sylvia...Sylvia Mitchell is the tenant. We were coming over to get her stuff when she found him in here." Gage said. "He was..."

"Yeah, it's pretty obvious what he was doing...sick bastard." The cop said, shaking his head. "I'm sorry you folks had to go though something like this. You'll have to hang around and talk to the sergeant, he should be here in a few minutes, then you can get her things together and go down to the station to give your statements..."

"Okay." Gage muttered, pulling Sylvia closer to him, then reaching over so he could touch Julie too.

(-)

All three of them were subdued after what had happened. Sylvia had cried the whole time they were at the police station, but cheered up after Gage told her that he didn't feel like eating at home, and offered to let her pick anywhere she wanted to eat.

Julie had laughed when she said she wanted to go to Dave & Busters, but within minutes, she was laughing and running from game to game like an excited six year old. Her mood was infectious, and Sylvia joined in the fun, crowding into the game machines with her, laughing and smiling as they won game after game, their point total going up and up.

By the time they were ready to leave, they had enough points to get an Xbox 360 and a PS3 for them, and a Kindle Fire for Gage. Between the food, drinks, and refills on the game cards, Gage had spent almost five hundred dollars. He didn't care, because they actually came out ahead, and they were all in a much better mood.

While Gage paid the check, Julie told Sylvia that she could have one of her tablets, because they were both better than the Kindle. Sylvia thanked her, and gave her a hug, then a big sloppy kiss that had everyone near them staring.

It was well after dark before they got home, and Sylvia set the ground rules as soon as they walked in the door.

"What happened earlier is over, and I'm over it." She said as she hugged them both. "You stood up for me, and I'll never forget that...ever."

"But tonight, I just want to take it easy, okay?" She asked. "We just had a good time, and I don't want that to end. I want to get high, play some games, watch movies...anything...let's just have fun. Can we do that?"

"Sounds like a plan." Julie said, hugging her lightly, then heading for the library. "And I think I know just the movie."

"There's still some joints in the living room. So I think I'll go help Julie straighten up in there." Gage said, taking her hand and running his fingers lightly over the back of it. "What are you gonna do?"

"I...I'm gonna go take a shower." She said softly. "I know I shouldn't, but I just feel...dirty."

She looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

"I'll be okay...I just need a little alone time...I'll be with you in a few minutes."

Pulling her against him, he hugged her, kissing her hair gently.

"Go, but don't take too long...or I'll send your girlfriend up after you..."

"Yeah, like that's a threat." She laughed as she started slowly up the stairs.

(-)

She saw Julie waiting for her on the second floor landing as she came down the stairs, and she skipped down the last few steps, making her tits bounce under her t-shirt.

"Hey you, you waiting for me?" she smiled as she held out her arms.

Julie stepped into her them, wrapping her own arms around her, pulling her close.

"Yeah, Gage wanted me to wait...but I just...I..." Her chin quivered, and tears started running down her cheeks.

"I know...don't cry, it's okay, really...I..." She said, holding her, running her fingers through her hair as she cried softly into her shoulder.

"I...I love you, Syl." Julie whispered into her shoulder. She was shaking, and her tears wet Sylvia's t-shirt as she cried into her shoulder. "I never felt like this before, with an..."

"I know, and it's okay...I feel the same way." Sylvia said softly. She tilted her head back, and kissed the tears off her cheeks. "I love you, Julie.

"But it's too...it's not supp..."

"But it is, and it's okay." Sylvia said gently. "It's like Gage said, it's fate...it would be wrong if we hadn't found each other...if we didn't feel this way...no matter how fast it happens."

"Really?" Julie asked, finally looking at her. Her eyes still glistened with her tears.

"Yes, please don't fight it...I want this, Julie...I want you." Sylvia whispered, her own eyes gleaming. "Even if I have to share you with Gage."

"I'm already sharing him with you and Margo." Julie said, finally managing a small smile. "I guess I can share you with him..."

"Good girl." She said softly, easing her away. "Now tell me, what movie did you pick out for us?"

"Only the best feel good movie of all time." Julie laughed, taking her hand and leading her down the stairs. "The Princess Bride!"

(-)

"Oh my god! This is hilarious!" Gage croaked, then coughed harshly as he laughed with a lung full of smoke.

Sylvia patted him on the back while Julie picked up a glass of tea, reaching over her to hand it to him.

"I can't believe you've never seen 'The Princess Bride'." She said as she laid back, laying her hand on Sylvia tummy.

Sylvia wiggle her butt back against her, reaching back to pull her legs closer, so they were spooning comfortably.

"I'm more of an action adventure kind of guy...but I like animation too." He said, holding the glass back toward Julie. "As a matter of fact, I think I'd like to watch 'Cars' next. I really like Mater..."

"Keep it, I'm fine for now." She said, snuggling closer to Sylvia

"Yes, you are." Sylvia whispered.

"You...do you two want to be alo..."

Sylvia shook her head, reaching out for his hand.

"No, I want you to slide over here so I can feel you next to me." She said softly. "I don't like you being way over there...I don't want to feel that space between us."

"But you and Jul..."

"Yes...but we love you too, Gage." She said as he slid closer. "You can't back out now...please, not now."

He looked at her, then nodded and laid his head on her shoulder.

"Good boy." Julie said, reaching up and running her fingers through his hair. "You listen to our Syl now..."

(-)

"Gage, wake up, sweetie." Julie said softly as she shook him gently. She had her hand on his wrist to make sure he didn't swing at her.

"Huh?" He said, shaking his head as he tried to sit up.

"Shhhhh, it's okay, you fell asleep, but it's time to go get in bed now."

"Are you...can I..." He began.

"Of course silly." She laughed as she tried to pull him to his feet. "Syl's making up your bed right now. But tomorrow, we're sleeping in our room...you know, in case we want to break it in..."

"I'm glad I found you Julie." He said sleepily. He put his arm around her waist and let her lead him toward the library. "I think we're going to make a nice family together."

"I think you're right, boss." she said, putting her arm around him. "I think we're gonna be good for each other."

(-)

Thursday

Julie tossed in her sleep, not from dreams, but because her feet were cold. She lifted her leg, trying to kick the covers down, but her foot only hit air. Raising her head, she looked down, and barely managed to suppress a laugh.

Both Gage and Sylvia were rolled up in the covers on either side of her, so they were stretched tight over Julie, barely touching her. They had their feet tucked in, curled up under the ends, and her feet stuck out from the bottom.

"Sonovabich." She muttered. "So much for being loved..."

She decided that since she was awake now, she might as well get up, so she laid back and shimmied down the bed, slipping out from the bottom of the covers. Sliding to the edge of the bed, she got to her feet and walked quietly out of the room.

Taking the stairs two at a time, she paused at the first landing, then went up the next set the same way. She had to stop and catch her breath at the top, but it only took a minute before she was breathing normally. Going down the hall, she went into the room Gage had shown them the first day, picked up her tablets, sticking them under her arm, then grabbed the two garbage bags that held her clothes.

Going back out into the hall, she walked down to the master bedroom and tossed the bags on the bed, then sat her tablets down and tore both bags open. Rummaging though the piles quickly, she pulled out a pair of sweats, and a t-shirt, then dug around for a pair of socks. She debated about wearing a bra, but she was starting to like going braless. There was something about the way her tits felt as they swayed unencumbered on her chest. She liked the way it looked too. Maybe she'd have to see about getting some sports bras to wear around the house.

Rolling her clothes up, she picked up her tablets and went down the hall to the bathroom, and sat everything in a pile on the vanity. As she was turning on the shower, she remembered that her toilet kit was still in the other room, so she walked quickly over to the bedroom and got it, then went back to the bathroom, leaving it with the rest of her stuff on the vanity.

The shower was hot already, and the room was starting to fill up with steam, but she paused and sat down on the toilet, sighing happily as she pee'd. When she was done, she stood up and stepped into the shower, washing herself quickly. She just wet her hair, letting the hot water beat at her scalp, then leaned forward so it pounded over her neck and shoulders.

Stepping back, she grabbed the hand wand, smiling slyly as she held it between her legs, rocking back and forth over it as the warm water pulsed right on her clit. She only did it for a minute, more to tease herself than for any real pleasure, but she made a mental note to spend some quality time with her new toy in the very near future.

Putting the wand back in it's holder, she turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. She noticed that there were only two towels on the rack, and made a mental note to wash a load later. Bending over at the waist, she let her hair hang down, wrapping the towel around it and squeezing the water from it. Standing up, she shook her head, making it fly in an auburn halo around her head. The rough towel felt wonderful against her skin as she wiped the water from her chest, and she lingered as she ran it over her nipples, then down her tummy.

Swinging the towel up over her head, she ran it over her back, then down onto the fleshy cheeks of her ass. She watched in the mirror as she dried herself, and she smiled at what she saw as she turned side on to it. Her hips were wide, but fit her frame, and her tummy pooched out, but she didn't have any rolls in front or on the sides, and she didn't bulge out under her waistline. Her thighs and calves were thick, but firm and well muscled she thought as she ran the towel over them. Her tits hung down more than she liked, but both Sylvia and Gage seemed to enjoy them.

Standing up, she dabbed the last drops of water from her skin and stepped over to the vanity. Unrolling her sweats, she picked up the t-shirt and shook it out, then pulled it over her head. Picking up her brush, she ran it through her hair then sat it down and opened her toilet bag to get her toothbrush and tooth paste.

She brushed her teeth quickly, then cupped her hand under the faucet and rinsed her mouth twice. She rinsed the brush and left it laying on the counter as she picked up her sweats and stepped into them. Grabbing the socks, she walked over, put the lid down on the toilet and sat down, pulling them on quickly.

1...56789...14