Ready Maid Family Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe in a little while. I need to run out to my van and get some stuff." Julie said as she sat down at the table and glanced at the window. "I want to get my laptop and tablets...and some clothes of course, but I'm not in any hurry. It's not even light out yet."

"It's a little after six, I've been up for about an hour." Sylvia said, getting two glasses from a cabinet and coming over to sit next to her. "We went to bed early last night, but we were all pretty messed up by the time we went to bed."

"I had fun making out with you last night." Julie giggled, pouring them both a glass of juice. "It's so different than doing it with a guy! And your body is so soft...I..."

"I liked it too." Sylvia giggled back. "Everything we did felt so good...and you were so gentle with me, you didn't just paw at me like a guy would..."

"I just did what I knew would feel good to me, sweetie." Julie said quietly, reaching over and laying her hand on Sylvia's. "Then I just followed your lead, and let your body tell me what you liked."

(-)

Gage groaned, then pushed the pillow away and rolled over onto his back, staring up at the ceiling. His mouth was dry, but he didn't have the headache he would have expected after all he drank last night. The girls had...

Sitting bolt upright, he looked down at the empty bed, then around the room. Pushing the covers down, he jumped off the bed and bolted for the door. As he ran into the living room, he saw Julie's skirt lying on the floor, then noticed Sylvia's clothes on the other side of the futon. He relaxed, and sighed with relief as he realized that they were still there. He grabbed his jeans and walked out into the hall. He smiled when he heard them laughing in the kitchen.

The girls looked up as he stepped into the kitchen.

"Hey, if it isn't Mr. Party Pooper!" Julie laughed, turning in her chair. "So you finally decided to get your lazy ass outta bed, huh..."

"Is that my limited edition, autographed Ronnie Lott collectors jersey?" He asked, staring at Sylvia.

"Your limi-what?" Sylvia asked, getting to her feet as she watched him walk toward her. "Who's Ronnie Lott, and why would you ha..."

Taking her arm, her turned her to one side and lifted the hem of the jersey.

"Thank god, you got the unsigned one." He muttered, looking her up and down as he stepped back. "But damn, you look good in it...really good."

"Yeah, it hugs all those curves like it was made for her, doesn't it, boss." Julie giggled. "I think we should make that her uniform, unless you were thinking more of your basic little french maid outfit for us..."

"I think you're right." He said, glancing over his shoulder at her. "Add a pair of crew socks and white Nike's...then again, seeing you two in a short, frilly black skirt, white blouse, thigh high stockings with a garter belt..."

"Don't forget the little hat, boss. It's that hot little hat that makes the outfit." Julie laughed as she got to her feet. "But enough about your sicko fantasy life. How 'bout you put your jeans on before I lose control of myself, and rape your sexy little ass."

"Yeah..." Sylvia breathed, looking him up and down. "After what you did to me last night...both times, I may not be able to resist either if you keep standing there like that."

"God forbid you should lose control of yourselves." He laughed, stepping into his jeans, then pulling them up quickly. He pulled the zipper up, but left the button undone as he walked over and got a glass from the cabinet. "I think I need a shower and something to eat before I'll have the ener..."

"Awww, did we wear poor little Gage out last night?" Julie pouted. "You only did it four times, and you fell asleep while Syl was sucking your dick. Not cool, boss...that was seriously rude, I think you should apologize to her."

"He doesn't have to apologize...he wasn't getting hard anyway..." Sylvia said.

"Sylvia, I'm sorry for falling asleep when I did. And I'm even sorrier that I didn't respond to wh..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." Julie said, taking the glass from him and pouring him some juice. She grinned as she handed it back. "Drink that, then go get your ass in the shower. Me and Syl are gonna go check out that shower upstairs."

(-)

"Oh yeah, this is seriously sweet." Julie purred, turning slowly under the warm spray.

"This is nice." Sylvia said. She was standing with her head thrown back, letting the warm water run through her hair. She ran her hands through her soft blonde curls, rinsing the last of the soap out. "The water pressure is really good, even with both showers going at the same time."

"I like this little thing down here..." she said as she reached down to adjust the waist level nozzle. She gasped when it came off in her hand.

"Wh...holy shit! It's a hand unit..." she laughed, lifting it up and pointing it at Sylvia, making her giggle as the water sprayed across her. She turned it back toward her own body. "I wonder if..."

"Wonder what...oh..." Sylvia gasped as she watched Julie spread her legs and point the sprayer at her crotch.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna like this little fucker." Julie moaned as she pointed the hand wand right at her pussy.

"Oh god, that is soooooo good." she panted, moving it back and forth slowly. She pulled it away after a moment. "No, I don't want to get into that right now. But I'm definitely going to get to know this little sucker a lot better, that's fer damn sure!"

"It does look like fun." Sylvia laughed as she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She grabbed a towel and started drying off.

"I'm just gonna put that jersey back on, it I like the way it feels on me." She said, leaning over and shaking her hair out. She ran her fingers through it, then threw her head back, shaking it from side to side.

"I liked the way it looks on you." Julie said as she turned off the water and grabbed a towel from the rack. "We should get Gage to buy some more of those for you."

"I think you'd look pretty good in one too...we're almost the same build..."

"I'll try one on later, but I'm going with jeans and a t-shirt today." Julie said as she came over to the vanity and grabbed a brush out of her bag. "Right now, I think I want to go get something to eat. Whatta ya think, do we want to cook something up here, or get him to take us out for breakfast?"

(-)

"Do we really have to do this?" Julie asked quietly.

They were sitting in the waiting room of Gage's doctor's office.

Both girls had been disappointed when he told them that they would have to wait to eat. The juice they'd already had might throw off the blood tests he'd explained, adding that food would only make it worse.

"Might as well, you're going to need physicals so I can add you to my insurance policy anyway." He replied. "We can get you both set up on, or get refills for birth control pills...and I was thinking I might need a prescription for Viagra, or Cialis."

"You don't some little pill to get your dick hard, boss." Julie laughed. "That's what you have us for!"

"Miss Bedford and Miss Mitchell, Would you come with me please?" A nurse said brightly from the other side of the room. She was standing in a doorway, holding the door open. "I need to get you changed into gowns, then we'll take your blood pressure, have you hop on the scale..."

"You're not going to tell him how much I weigh are you?" Sylvia gasped, ashen faced.

"One eighty-six, give or take a pound or two." Gage muttered, grinning at them. "I'm guessing Julie's packing three ten, maybe three fifteen. At least that's what it felt like when she was laying on me. "

"Oh, I am sooooo going to kick your ass when we get out of here." Julie laughed, punching him on the shoulder. She stood up and flounced across the room. "Come on Syl, let's get this over with. We can plot how we're gonna get back at him while we change..."

"What do I have to get back at him about?" Sylvia giggled as she followed her across the room. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled at Gage. "He was a couple pounds light for me. Maybe you weigh more than you think..."

(-)

The table at the little diner he took them to was covered with plates, and all three of them dug in eagerly. It was almost eleven in the morning, and they were just now getting to eat.

"Oh my gawwwwddd...that is so good." Julie mumbled around a mouthful of food.

She smiled as Gage grabbed her wrist, pulling her hand closer so he could take a bite off the rolled up pancake she was holding.

Sylvia scooped up a forkful of hash browns, then speared a piece of egg and popped it into her mouth. She scraped some potatoes and eggs together, then covered them in gravy. Shaking pepper over them liberally, she scooped up another forkful and shoveled it into her mouth.

"God, I am so hungry." Julie laughed, reaching over to get a forkful off Sylvia's plate.

"Me too, all I had before this was a couple glasses of juice." Sylvia said. "And all this just tastes so good!"

"I'm glad you like it." Gage said, sitting back in his chair. "I've been coming here for a long time. A few years ago, Bob Wilson, the owner, had some financial problems...and I bought a half interest in it. I found him a good manager, and the place has been doing great ever since. Bob lives in Florida now."

"How long have you been in the house, Gage?" Sylvia asked. She piled eggs, hash brown and pieces of sausage on a biscuit, then smothered it in gravy.

"You're gonna have to share that." Julie panted as she watched her cut a piece off with her fork.

"Okay." Sylvia laughed, holding a forkful out to her. She watched as Julie closed her lips around it, then pulled the fork back slowly.

Gage smiled as he watched them, glad that he had gotten them together. They looked so comfortable with each other, it would have been a shame if they had never met, he thought.

"I bought the house five years ago, but didn't really move in until two years ago. I spent some time in it the first year, doing some work on it, getting it organized, then..." He reached down to dig in his jacket pocket. He held up a pack of cigarettes. "Do either of you mind if I smoke?"

"I don't." Sylvia said, mopping up the last of the gravy from the bowl. "But isn't that illegal? You can't smoke in..."

"I'm an owner, so I can do anything I want in here." He laughed, then pulled a cigarette from the pack and lit it. He blew a cloud of smoke toward the ceiling, then went on. "Nancy, the manager doesn't care, she smokes too. She usually goes in the back most of the time. There's a few other customers that smoke in here too, she doesn't make a big deal about it."

"You were telling us about the house." Julie said, leaning back in her chair. She was curious about why he waited all that time to move in.

"I originally bought it because I liked it, and I got a good deal on it. My sister lives in the old house...the one I buil..." He began, and his eyes got a distant looking in them, then cleared as he shook his head. "I moved in when I got back from Europe, I spent two years traveling around. I felt like I needed to get away for a while. So I've been living there for almost two years now."

"So, is that your stuff in the house? You don't seem real attached to..."

"I bought it as is, property and contents, for thirty-eight thousand in a tax sale. The owner had died owing back taxes, and had no heirs, so the state took possession." He said, smiling broadly. "The idiot bureaucrats never even inspected the property. Besides the furniture, there were antiques, paintings and other collectables worth twenty times what I paid for the place, not to mention more than a dozen classic cars in the barn."

"So what made you decide that you wanted to fix the place up now." Sylvia asked him. "I mean, that's why you put the ad in the paper, right?"

"That was the main reason, but like I told you, I've been lonely lately, and I wanted some company. I didn't really expect to get anyone to..."

"Join your harem, and be your sex slaves, catering to your every whim?" Julie said huskily, squeezing her tits together between her arms as she leaned toward him, her face a molding into a sultry, vixenish expression.

"That too." Gage laughed. "But meeting you was fate...good fortune smiling on me, on all of us. I was just thinking that it would have been a shame if you two had never met. That would have just been wrong."

"I think so too." Sylvia said, laying her hand on Julie's leg, stroking her fingers back and forth slowly. "I never expected to...I don't do this kind of thing...have sex with..."

"Me either, Syl. But it just felt so right at the time. I mean I..."

"I saw it in both of you, while you were filling out the applications." Gage said, lighting another cigarette. "I didn't even look at what the other two girls wrote."

"I'm not saying you're easy...I think...I think you want someone you can live with, get to know, and learn to care about as much as I do." He said, looking back and forth between them. "If I didn't like you both, and I mean really like you, what happened last night wouldn't have happened. But the longer we talked, the longer we were together..."

"The better it felt." Julie finished for him. "When you had us model, pose, whatever...for you, I got really hot, and when I saw how it was affecting Syl, then you..."

"When you held your arm out for me to join you..." Sylvia said, looking at Julie. "I couldn't help myself. Then when Gage asked us if we wanted to be in...be his harem, and you nodded, I couldn't stop myself again. It just felt so right. I felt safe with both of you. Like we were supposed to be together."

"Not to break the mood, but can we talk about details?" Gage asked. "I want...it's important that you know..."

"I don't want to talk about mon..." Sylvia said, but Julie cut her off.

"Let him talk, Syl. she said softly, putting a hand on Sylvia's. "I don't think he's going where you think he is."

Gage smiled at her, nodding his thanks.

"You'll both get a thousand dollars a week as an allowance, deposited to any account you want. If you don't have one, we'll get one set up for you." He said as he took a pen and a sheet of paper from his jacket pocket and started ticking off items. "I have cars you can use, so we won't have to worry about that. We got the physicals out of the way, I just need to talk to the insurance company."

Sylvia realized that he was talking more to himself than to them as she listened to him go down the list. Her eyes filled up with tears because this man she'd just met was offering her more than anyone else in her life had every offered her, because he really wanted to take care of her.

"Don't cry, Syl." Julie said, leaning over and putting her arm around her. "If you start to cry, I will too..."

She turned and looked at Gage and smiled shyly.

"Can we get out of here, boss?" She said quietly. "I think we're about to have a moment, and I'd like to do that in private if you don't mind."

(-)

The moment had come while they were standing next to his car in the parking lot. Both girls hugged him, and had broken down, crying openly into his shoulders. He comforted them as best he could, and finally managed to get them calmed down enough to get in the car.

"You don't have to do all that, Gage." Sylvia said, resting her head on his shoulder as they drove down the road toward town. "It's too much. You have...

"What's she's trying to say, boss...is that no one has ever done anything like this before, for either of us." Julie said, sliding over so she could lean on Sylvia. "It's so unexpected, so overwhelming...I mean, we just met you yesterday."

"What I laid out is close to what I planned for whoever I hired." He said slowly, not taking his eyes off the road. "That's not I'm doing that anymore. I want you to come live with me, and help me make my house a home. But I can't ask you to just pick up and do that for free, so..."

"So, if you're not going to hire us anymore, what do you want us to be..." Sylvia said, looking up at him.

"He's asking us to marry him, Syl...don't blow it." Julie said in a stage whisper, making all three of them laugh.

"You might be right, Julie." He laughed. "I haven't felt this way since..."

"Since Margo died?" Julie asked quietly.

Gage stiffened, and pulled the car off onto the shoulder, bringing it to a stop. He sat quietly, staring straight ahead, then turned and looked at her.

"How did you..."

"That's what you called me...last night...when you were making love to her." She said, looking at him steadily. "You were asleep, so I took her place for you...for her."

Gage's chin quivered, and tears started running down his face as he stared at her. Sylvia reached over and put the gearshift in park, then put her arms around him, holding him gently. She looked over her shoulder at Julie, but before she could say anything, Gage lifted his head from her shoulder.

"Th...thank you." He whispered, wiping his eyes with his hands. "But what I was going to say was, since we were first together, when we were just getting to know each other...that's what this feels like, just multiplied."

"Wow, this is really intense." Sylvia said softly, looking back and forth between them. "I mean, we've made love together, slept together, and cried together...so what's next?"

"There's only one answer to that question." he said as he put the car back into gear and pulled back onto the road.

"What's that?" Julie asked, laying her head on Sylvia's shoulder as she took her hand in her own.

"Shopping..." Gage said, a smile spreading across his face.

(-)

"That's the last of it." Julie said, dropping the bags she was holding on the pile in the hall. "But putting all this away can wait till later, I have something else I want to do first."

She grinned at Sylvia as she grabbed the waistband of Gage's jeans, pulling him along behind her as she walked through the living room, then into the library. As she came up to the bed, she spun him around and pushed him down onto it.

"Get his shirt off, Syl, I got the bottoms." She laughed as she pulled his shoes and socks off, then opened his jeans and started tugging them down.

Gage raised his hips up off the bed so she could get his pants over his hips, then raised his shoulders so Sylvia could pull his t-shirt off. He laid back as Julie jerked his pants down his legs, then off over his feet. He started to slide up on the bed, but her hand on his ankle stopped him.

"Not so fast, boss." She said as she dropped to her knees beside the bed, sliding up between his legs. She whipped her t-shirt off and tossed it over her shoulder, then grabbed his cock, stroking it lightly as she leaned closer.

Sylvia leaned down and kissed him hungrily, then raised up as she felt his hand squeezing her tit through her jersey. Raising up suddenly, she pulled it up over her body, then off over her head. Leaning down, she let her tits hang in front of his face.

"Are my titties as nice as Julie's, Gage?" She asked leaning closer so they pressed into his face. "Do they feel as good as Julie's...do you like them as much as her's?"

"The answer to all those questions is yes, if you know what's good for you." Julie said as she took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Gage moaned into the fleshy mass of Sylvia's tits, his mouth opening as he tried to suck one of her saucer sized areolas into his mouth. He sucked at her hungrily, first on one meaty tit mound, then the other, licking and sucking on them eagerly.

Sylvia moaned, looking down and watching as Julie sucked his cock into her mouth. Her own mouth watered, and she felt her pussy flutter and twitch between her legs. She smiled as she pulled away from him, moving higher on the bed. She looked down at him as she threw one leg over his head, so she was straddling his face.

1...34567...14