Real Estate Entanglements - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't play fair!" he yelled into the empty basement. "We haven't even wrestled yet -- just a little sucking and some frot!"

I slid from his cock with a loud "slurping" noise and looked at him. "You want to wrestle, huh? Would a few submission holds turn you on?"

He smiled at me "would me begging for mercy in a few submission holds turn you on?"

I moved back a little and took his ankles in my hands and folded his legs up into a yoga-like lotus position. He could sense what was coming and he put his hands down on the mat and began to pat them as I folded his legs up into a neat little pretzel.

"Ow! Oh, fuck! Ow, ow, OW!!" His hands turned into fists and began to hit the mat harder as he threw his head from side to side, grimacing.

"Remember the safe word is 'computer'" I whispered.

"Got it," he said as his arms went across his head and he howled. "Fuck! Oh, fuck! My fucking legs! Oh, God ... MY FUCKING LEGS!"

He looked at me -- pleading. He leaned up a bit on his elbows so he could look at the origami that used to be his lower appendages and we made eye contact. His voice was soft but there was definitely an urgency behind it. "Please! Please don't keep me in this hold! I can't take it much longer! Please?! Please let me go?!"

I held his legs in this very uncomfortable hold and looked down at him and, with no humor or anger or any tone at all, simply said "no."

"FUCK!" He screamed as he threw himself back on the mat, I could feel that he was trying to thrust himself away from me and out of the hold -- but I held on tightly. "You're breaking my fucking legs!!" he cried out.

God, he was turning me on! My cock was rock hard at his performance and if I so much as touched it I was certain I would spew a big load all over him. I had realized -- a few years ago -- that I was indeed a masochist. But, as with the houses I prefer, I was a "unique" masochist. I got off on the agony and pain and begging of a victim but only if I knew it was acting. If I thought I was hurting him this badly for real I would already be in the car driving him to an emergency room to make sure he was alright.

"Ungghhh!" He groaned as he continued to try to escape. He arched his back and tried to crawl from me but I wasn't letting him go. "For God's sake" he finally shouted at me "you want to fucking cripple me?"

"Not a bad idea" I said as I released his legs and moved in between them. I decided to focus on his right leg and straightened it out and leaned up -- he knew what was coming and screamed "NO! NO!" waving his hands frantically as he tried to lean up to stop me but I slammed my knee down onto the side of his leg. I repeated this move three more times -- each time Randy bounced and pounded the mat and performed so amazingly that I just wanted to grab my cock and stroke myself off watching him "suffer."

I continued to work on his knee -- pressing my fingers against it. Like a surgeon trying to locate just the right spot I maneuvered my fingers around on the side of his knee.

"What are you doing" he said in a hoarse whisper -- leaning up on his elbows again to watch.

"Looking for just the right spot to place my claw hold on you," I said matter-of-fact.

"Not a claw hold! NO! You can't do that to me!" He desperately tried to crawl away but I was not about to let him escape this soon. I continued to hold his right leg stretched out and found the spot I wanted and pressed my fingers into the meat on the side of his knee.

"N-N-N-N-O-O-O-O-O!!" he screamed and stomped his left foot into the mat. I was ruthless. Merciless. I worked his knee cap for a solid fifteen minutes of claw hold and knee slam before I moved back and took both of his legs -- once again folding them into the same lotus position I had him in before.

"Oh, fuck no!" he shrieked. "Not this again! No fucking way!" But there was no way he was getting out of it and I folded his legs up and held them down. He sat upright -- looking right at me and nodding his head furious screamed "I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP!"

I nodded and released him and he rolled to the side of the ring, holding his right knee. He whimpered in defeat but we both knew it wasn't over yet. I sighed -- as if I were bored with him (even though that was not the truth at all!) and crawled over to him.

"Time to finish you off, Randy" I said as I positioned him for my inescapable finishing technique. He tried to struggle but I would just slap his right knee and he would buckle and scream. I forced him onto his back and laid down across his right arm, trapping it under my back. I snaked my own left arm behind his head and grabbed his right arm. He was now flat on his back -- both arms secured -- and ready for me to stroke his red, throbbing cock.

"That's it?" he said whimpering. "Just going to finish me off now?"

"Of course I am" I said as I took his cock in my hand and began to squeeze it. He moaned as my fingers wrapped around his dick and I admit it felt pretty amazing to be stroking such a massive cock. He turned to look at me.

"Even if you win this is far from over ... I'll demand a rematch."

"I'm sure you will, baby" I said with a smile. "And I'm sure I'll give you one."

I stoked his cock harder now. His eyes started to close a bit and I could tell by the trembling in his frame that he was getting closer to shooting.

"Don't make me do it?" he whispered, his eyes fully closed now.

"Have to, baby."

His body was shaking now and I was stroking his cock fast and hard now. He tried to keep his lips closed but his lower lip was trembling. His breathing was fast and loud.

"Puh ... please? It's not ... not fair! You didn't let ... me ... punish you in a hold?"

I hadn't thought about that. I looked at his muscular torso -- completely trapped and moments from going past the point of no return -- and I stopped. He opened his eyes and his heavy breathing began to slow down. I gave him a moment to control himself and he lay on the mat -- his entire body tingling and ready to erupt with just a few more seconds of pleasure. I had never let an opponent go when I had them as efficiently as I had Randy. But no opponent had ever offered me the opportunity to showcase my own acting abilities in a wrestling hold -- and I was curious what hold he was going to try.

I sat down on the mat, prepared to give Randy at least five minutes to regain his composure, when he leapt up from his back and was on top of me. He was on his feet and planted his foot against my chest and pushed me onto my back. I couldn't react fast enough before he was on top of me and straddling my stomach. His perfect ass lowered down onto my chest and I reached up but all I could do was hold his back or squeeze those firm cheeks of his ... which would have been amazing had we not been wrestling.

He grabbed my legs and pulled them up. I braced myself for whatever he was preparing -- a leg lock or a splits -- but he pulled them up and wrapped his arms around them so that I was now in a sort of reverse roll-up. My legs were secured under his armpits and I lay there staring at his back -- wondering what he had up his sleeve -- if he were wearing a sleeve.

His hands went to my ass and began to caress it and his fingers found their way into my crack and explored it.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Wrestling" he said.

"What kind of hold is this?"

"An erotic one" he said turning his head to the side so I could watch as he put his finger in his mouth and rolled it around, getting it nice and wet before he slid it out with an audible "pop." I realized what he had in mind and began to squirm.

"Oh, shit! NO! You wouldn't dare!" I tried to escape but I couldn't and a moment later I could feel his warm, wet finger pressing into my hole.

"No! NO!" I screamed.

"Illegal hold?" he said as I felt his finger hesitate at the entrance to my most private opening.

"Of course not" I said defeated.

"I thought not ... now if you'll excuse me?" And his finger slid into my asshole and I -- being extremely sensitive and aroused by anything going in there let out a long and very excited moan.

"See, babe?" he said as his finger began to slide in and out of my ass "a wrestling hold can be pleasurable and still be awful!"

I lay on the mat, rolled up with my ankles staring at me and my opponent finger fucking me and realized -- at that very odd moment -- that I was going to buy this house. I stared at the fluorescent lights in the ceiling and thought about all the evenings and weekends I would be down here staring at these lights or having someone else stare at these lights.

"I'm not getting much of a reaction from you" Randy said. "I better amp up the punishment a little." And as he said that a second finger wormed it's way into my anus and two fingers began to fuck me. I cried out in pleasure and frustration again and he mercilessly pumped them in and out of me.

"Yes" I thought to myself as tears began to fill my eyes and my screams filled the basement "I'm going to buy this house."

"Randy! I give up! You got me! I don't want you to do this anymore!" I pleaded at him.

"Really? Maybe I don't give a shit?" He laughed a bit as he continued to fuck my ass with his fingers.

I lay there and moaned and whimpered and begged for Randy to release me but he wouldn't. I closed my eyes and thought about Randy and I wrestling in this basement again -- possibly later that same evening. I thought about the holds we would try against each other and the matches we would have. I gasped louder and louder and Randy never eased up on me until finally I felt my body give up and I arched my back and began to shoot a massive load of cum.

"Yeah! That's the way you win these matches, champ!" Randy finished pumping his fingers into my ass as the last few drops of cum dribbled from me and he finally let my legs fall back to the mat. He turned himself around, still straddling me as he began to tug on his own hard cock.

"So," he said staring down at me "do you think the house is going to work for you?"

"The house and other things that come with it" I smiled back at him.

"Like the wrestling mats?"

"Definitely keeping the wrestling mats ... and I may have to hold onto the realtor who sold me the house?"

"Nothing wrong with a workout partner" he leaned down and kissed me and, though it was unexpected, I kissed him back. It was deep and passionate -- our tongues fighting each other in our warm mouths. My cock, though spent, was still throbbing and ready and willing for more action.

He leaned up and started to stroke his big cock faster. I pulled my hand out from beneath his leg and began to stroke and play with his balls.

"Ungh!" he whimpered, bringing himself closer to a much needed release. "Maybe we need to go two out of three before we announce that you're not the champ anymore?"

"Maybe" I said. "If that's a challenge for tonight consider it accepted!"

I grabbed his cock and began to stroke it for him -- wanting to feel what it would be like to have his snake explode under my control. He threw his head back and began to gasp faster and louder with each stroke. Always the fighter he cried "don't make me cum, champ! Oh, shit! Don't make me cum!"

"Have to, Randy ... I have to!"

I closed my eyes -- he leaned back on his hands and knew he was about to do it. His begging turned to cries of the most amazing and intense pleasure. Whimpering moans of pleasure that would make a porn star hot.

After only a few moments he finally screamed "SHIT! OH, SHIT! OH ... I'M GONNA DO IT CHAMP! I'M ..."

I ordered him to cum and felt his ass lift up from me -- his back arching as his massive tool pulsed in my hand. I waited for him to cover me and knew -- in a few hours -- we were going to find ourselves in a situation like this again ... although if I had anything to do with it, he was definitely going to lose the second round.

12