All Comments on 'Real Estate Games Pt. 11'

by Aaroneous

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I get it’s non-con...

But when does her suffering end, when is there an upside for her, or is this just all about her suffering. It’s non-con so it’s okay either way but it’s becoming sad not sardonic any more.

Her last scenes are just so depressing and drenched in the loss of self that she is struggling with. They were her being forced to lactate for no purpose or reason other than her own humiliation, her wallowing in loneliness and left to fuck a bottle of wine because everyone else abandoned her, her zombie like lay on the bed cause that’s what I pay you for event with the bovine’s, and now finding herself disappointed in the fact that the early sales didn’t have her on her back, then fucking the cop because it was the “honorable” thing to do to save Clara’s reputation and Marks good name, BUT NO THATS NOT ENOUGH she must also reluctantly surrender to an event just short of bestiality. All simply to please and help Mark.

And what does Mark do? He laughs mostly. Dismisses her constantly. Tells her if she enjoyed it to shut up and just collect her pay and when she doesn’t enjoy it he tells her the same. Here in this chapter, she races to his aid when the wolf tackles him. When she is under the wolf, he walks over her, leaving the other woman to care for her. When he does talk to her he tells her she cost him $40k and therefore she will be getting a diminished pay check.

But at least he is paying his whore. So she’s got that going for her.

I know it’s non-con but I miss the fun light hearted start this story once had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
on the edge of my seat

I want her and mark to do the thang already >:(

GrindleGrindleover 3 years ago
how do you list these stories?

Fantasy, SciFi, Rape, non-consent or just good fun? Not sure just great fun I think.

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2over 3 years ago
laughing my ass off

i am so enjoying this series. though please let mark and her do the damn thing already

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To: I get it’s non-con...

No, you clearly don't get it! You see the glass as half empty all the time. What a pity.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

¡And now for something completely different! This was a breath of fresh air, and completely (of course) ridiculous. I have to say, put in Janis' position, I too would not have had a werewolf as my first thought to describe Norman. Or my second thought. Or my third; or any thought at all. Where are we? Hogwarts? 5* anyway ~~ JB

Jph0Jph0over 3 years ago
It’s went a bit weird now

Was enjoying all the fuckin n sucking but it’s all went Pete tong? Surely you could have found a human angle and let sally sell her house for asking price by way of negotiations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Through chapter 11

Enjoying the series very much. Werewolves are making it weird but still I’m laughing out loud and enjoying the series. Thanks feel free to keep it going.

fluffyduckyfluffyduckyabout 2 years ago

Honestly, so fun to read. I love the fun, sometimes way weird scenarios, with the numerous sexual encounters. The mystery keeps me coming back for more. I may be late finding these stories, as it's now April 2022, but so glad I found these games. Keep up the good work:)

Enfield13Enfield13about 2 years ago

This is like a Chinese action movie, full of nonsense and impossibility .... I don't watch Chinese movies. I've been enjoying reading this series up 'till now but if there's one more part with any of this type of rubbish you can shove it. I vote for feasability only

pantylvr2pantylvr211 months ago

I love it so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAaroneous@Aaroneous
In an effort to expand my literary horizon, I just submitted the first part of a twelve chapter romance series. Give “Facets of Love” a read and let me know what you think.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES