All Comments on 'Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers'

by Briterotic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 2 months ago

You got me hard and kept me hard and envious. My mum has passed away but shall be in my mind as I make appropriate use of my erection. A stroke of luck to dream of a fuck. Five stars. Thanks for writing.

ArkingArkingabout 2 months ago

What to say, where to start. incest has never been a subject I have been attracted to. This however was very stimulating. The wife and Mother-in-law interaction certainly caught my attention. That is something I could read more of.

5 stars *****

P_AndererP_Andererabout 2 months ago

Although the last paragraph reads a bit like an epilogue, it would be a pity if you ended this story there. There is definitely at least one more chapter to be enjoyed. At points, you hinted about other people getting involved - the two girls in the pub; the woman in the hotel...

With the characters and the relationships all so well set up, it would be interesting to see where you could take this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hot!! You do tend to over-use 'pencil skirt' in your stories tho.

409511381409511381about 2 months ago

I hope I can get my mother pregnant

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 months ago

Good story. Being naive, I passed up the perfect opportunity to see if my mother would enjoy my cock. If she had, being under forty, there existed a distinct possibility I could had gotten her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Obviously where you wanted it to lead despite any realism whatsoever.

Stockings_and_heelsStockings_and_heelsabout 1 month ago

Excellent stuff. Very well written and structured. The content was extremely well thought out and the characters and plot was so erotic, I loved it. Please develop and continue the characters and themes.

WargamerWargamer24 days ago

Hot, but sharing with his cheating wife put me off.

A lovely twist would’ve been him divorcing the cheating wife for fucking his mother behind his back and then just taking his mother as his permanent lover.

Scores 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriterotic@Briterotic
Hello to anyone that might read my stories, Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her ...