Real Talk: Addict

Info
An in-depth look at addiction, intimacy & lesser evils.
531 words
4.85
5.7k
4
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TRIGGER WARNING: discussions of addiction, abuse, trauma, depression, emotional pain

A deep, real look at all sorts of being addicted — chemically, mentally/emotionally, and sexually. T. speaks bluntly about her own family history with addiction, the existence of the "addiction gene" on one side if her family and how growing up with the awareness this disease existed in her family caused extreme caution with all chemicals as a young person. Later, it was doctors pushing pain killers in the mid 2000s that really put whether or not that gene was present in Tempest herself into clear focus.

Other sorts of addiction and substituting one sort of addiction for another discussed, including whether weed or sex is the "lesser evil" in lieu of alcohol and opiods. What life was like growing up in 90's Los Angeles with two parents that smoked weed and the perceptions versus the reality of using marijuana as opposed to the hard opiods doctors kept pushing.

______

Message from T:

Because its been months since my last real, in-depth discussion about much of anything, given how hard real life has seen since June (and doubly so since October, when I chose to go on hiatus), I had a LOT to say and there is more than a few tangents, which I could have edited out, and results in a total run time of 1 hour and 40 minutes, but I felt I needed to talk there feelings out. I do divilge a bit about my failing attempts to find a new playmate/Daddy Dom, the continuing feelings of utter inadiquecy and never feeling pretty because of my curves, of being too emotionally intense, and how being ghosted and rejected repeatedly since June has caused a sincere lack of faith in myself, a trend that begun with a man who also does audio erotica whom I never got over.

Lastly, I have shied away from discussing the "relationship" that I have elluded to with another well-known audio erotic performer, mostly because I don't harbor any desire for him to have anything negative happen for making me feel so poorly about myself — these are *my* feelings and therefore my responsibility to handle how I react to them. In this, do explain a little more in-depth about that man, and I actually had to stop play to reset when my brain fell into a negative space. Upside? It was a great chance to actually use and explain the safe word "yellow" and demonstrate it's use while recording. 🙂 I also get to talk more about the poly relationships in my life that DO and HAVE worked well for over 20 years. Because nothing makes you appreciate the people who love you more than someone who makes you question if you are worthy of love in the first place.

If you want to bypass all the talk and get directly to the sexy bits, I warn that it won't make much sense without the context... but I also know that not everyone cares about my TED Talks nearly as much as my whimpers and moans. 😉 For those, a good place to start is about an hour and 20 minutes in.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow.... I listened to this on the way home.. I found myself nodding my head in agreement and totally relating to nearly all of it. I just totally get it. We all have stories and we all have A story to share those it takes a bit. I really related to the parts of wanting someone who you either can't have or would never want you I've had 1 gf now wife in 49 years and because I wanted things I couldn't have I would pay money to women who would want me even if it was for an hour at a time. I did get caught by my wife I was lucky enough that she forgave me. I love your voice and your story. I will keep listening to you.

Sincerely

Big J

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongabout 2 years agoAuthor

@DD Duuuuuuuuude. You’re gonna make me CRY. <3 <3 <3

TWS

DeusdarkDeusdarkabout 2 years ago

I listened to it all. You've bared your soul once again, and once again we're reminded of how much it shines.

Share this

Similar Stories

Forbidden Sex with Your Ex We know we shouldn't, but we can't help but crave each other.in Audio
Catgirl Hypnotizes You Catgirl roommate turns you into a horny catgirl too. Nya!in Mind Control
Tasting Teasing & Touching Tabatha I give a friend her first lesbian experience for Christmas.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian Orgies Are Good For Morale Shy fat girl realizes that her friends find her really hot.in Lesbian Sex
Ensnarement Eliza meets a plant monster in the forest.in NonHuman
More Stories