Ensnarement

Story Info
Eliza meets a plant monster in the forest.
870 words
3.78
5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trees rustled lightly in the wind as Eliza walked through the forest. It was a beautiful sunny day and she had come out for a relaxing walk. She breathed in the summer air as she walked along. Suddenly she felt the roots under her feet shake, first lightly, forcing her to rest on one of the tree trunks, it progressed causing her to stumble. She tripped on the vines emerging from the ground. Her pupils dilated as she saw the plant monster emerge from the depths of the ground. Before she could move to run or hide, the vines had ensnared her leg, keeping her in place. Suddenly another vine appeared, and pulled her to the ground.

She started to scream "help! Please help me! Someone!" But no one could hear her.There was nothing around her but trees for kilometres. The vines reached up, and twisted around her arms, forcing them apart along with her legs. She looked down to see a venus fly trap open its gaping maw. She winced, her thoughts racing. Is it going to eat me? She thought. It's mouth instead went for her cargo shorts, ripping the crotch off her in one smooth bite, revealing her black panties.

Suddenly a new horror crossed her mind. A new possibility she never considered. "Does it- does it want my pussy?" She thought. She was beside herself with embarrassment as the monster started rubbing itself on her panties. She felt her cheeks get hot and her pussy tingle as her thoughts raced. Was this plant monster turning her on? She felt the warmth spread through her whole body as the monster tried desperately to get around her underwear.

Her thoughts cleared enough as the monster dug its way through her panties so that she could try in vain to fight back, pulling at the vines that kept her rooted to the ground. After spending minutes trying to pull on the vines, she had an idea. Reaching with her mouth as far as she could, she tried to bite the vines keeping her in place. Pulling her arms closer together, she only managed to budge the tight restraints an inch. She groaned in frustration, letting her arms relax again, surrendering to the monster. She felt her strength quickly deplete as the monster sprayed a sweet fruit smelling mist in her face. She felt her muscles slowly relax deeper as she laid down on the ground. The ground somehow felt softer, like a cosy bed that she could sink into. The monster continued to probe, trying to find the opening to her pussy.

Eliza felt another mist on her face, this time it smelled like vanilla sugar. She felt her body temperature rise and her pussy pulse. "Mmm" she moaned quietly. She felt her body continue to relax as the monster finally ripped her panties off with its mouth, revealing her moistened pussy, starting to turn a pinky-red from desire. She couldn't resist as the monster started rubbing her bare pussy with its bulb. She could hear for the first time the wet sound her pussy made as it continued to rub her. She involuntarily began to grind her hips against the plant, trying to coax it in. She felt her face grow hotter with shame. "Am I really going to fuck a plant monster?" She thought to herself.

She whimpered as the bulb found her hole. "Mmm please put it in me" she whined. The plant started to wiggle its bulb inside her wet and needy pussy. She has never felt anything like it before. The vines restraining her down tightened as she moved to accommodate it. As soon as it had started, it began to pull out of her, leaving her whimpering. She felt her pussy throb as the plant went right in front of her face again, spraying another mist of the aphrodisiac spray. She breathed it in deeply, exhaling loudly. She couldn't remember the last time she felt so relaxed.

The monster re-entered her pussy, this time more forcefully, confident that she would not resist. She gasped as it filled her hole once more. Thrusting in and out. Lost in the moment she began to moan loudly. "Fuck my stupid needy pussy". She could hardly catch her breath as it fucked her. She could feel pussy get stretched open with every thrust. Without warning it went deeper inside her, so she could feel the end of the thick vine inside. She grinded against the plant, lost in the moment. She could not remember a time that she felt this horny. Her pussy throbbed as the vine fucked her. She could feel the leaves of the plant gently brush her clit as it fucked her. The leaves began to make a circular motion around her sensitive clit. She moaned again "fuck you're going to make me cum!" She moaned loudly, sure the whole forest could hear her

She felt her pussy spasm as the monster deposited its seeds inside her womb, leaving a sticky sap like texture inside her pussy. The vines slowly retracted, leaving her eventually untangled. She hobbled up on her feet and began to walk home, with the plant's seed inside of her.