Reality TV Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa: I'm not surprised; half my cabin crew joined the mile-high club!

Tyrone: Julia, so if you not married, how long you with your last boyfriend?

Julia: Probably about three months.

Tyrone: Y'all weren't together very long! How long ago was that?

Julia: It was about three months ago, the relationship.

Tyrone: So where you from, Naomi?

Naomi: I'm from this tiny town in Texas you've probably never heard of.

Tyrone: Wicked. I love a country girl! So, what you do out there?

Naomi: I'm a daycare teacher.

Tyrone: Okay, cool! Your man put a ring on that finger?

Naomi: Afraid not, I'm still waiting for Mr. Right to come along. I've decided not to have sex until I get married.

Tyrone: Whaaaaaat? You still a virgin!

Naomi: That's not what I said! I was a prom slut. It wasn't special at all, and I only did it because I thought you're supposed to do it on prom night, but then my date was a jerk and ditched me for another girl at the prom afterparty. I felt like a cheap floozy! At that point, I just had to reevaluate my whole life. I decided to wait until marriage, I repented, and God has forgiven me.

Tyrone: Okay, okay, I can respect that. I'm still tryna get right with the Lord myself. How'd the rest of y'all lose your virginity? Alyssa, when was your first time?

Alyssa: Well, my first time was awkward like I expect it was for a lot of people. It was with my first serious boyfriend. I was so much in love with him and thought that we'd be together forever.

Tyrone: So where ya do the deed? Where'd it go down?

Alyssa: Sweet sixteen party at my mom's house. Sorry, mom!

Tyrone: How 'bout you, Peyton?

Peyton: I had a part-time job at a Burger King when I was in high school, and it was with this skater guy who worked there. I thought he was such a badass at the time. Come to think of it, I don't even remember his last name.

Tyrone: Y'all got it on in a Burger King?!

Peyton: No, no, I was babysitting, and after I put the kids to bed, I invited this boy to come over, and we started making out on the couch in the living room, and one thing led to another. Anyhow, the kids' parents came home before I was expecting them and busted us. It was super embarrassing. Actually, it's kind of funny in retrospect.

Tyrone: That shit hilarious. I bet they never ask you to babysit again. Julia, how you lose it?

Julia: I can proudly say I lost my virginity in an old-school Mini. It was hilarious trying to work out how to have sex in such a small car, but we managed it somehow.

Alyssa: Yay! I love car sex, too! I did it in the back of my coach's 1988 Lincoln Town Car.... um, also in a modified Subaru Impreza with a different guy... a few other cars too.... so, yeah, I went through a "slut phase" in my senior year... Please don't judge me!

[Everyone laughs at Alyssa's admission about her past. Despite being the only girl who doesn't need to lie, Julia confuses matters by making an almighty slip-up.]

Tyrone: So who pop your cherry, Julia?

Julia: My current boyfriend. I was eighteen years old, and he was thirty at the time. I know, kind of creepy.

Tyrone: Wait, what? Did you jus' say your current boyfriend? I thought you said you was single?

Julia: I am! We never got married! I mean, I broke up with him a long time ago. We're talking about the guy I lost my virginity to. I misspoke; I don't know why I said that!

Tyrone: You lyin' to us?

Julia: I swear to God I'm telling the truth!

Watching the action.

While watching the live feed, the husbands critiqued Julia's credibility as the genuine single. Andy pointed out cattily, "Julia's not even making eye contact with him; she's just looking down, almost like she's lying."

Jake defended Julia, replying, "Yeah, I think she's just a bit nervous."

Not satisfied with the answers they were giving him, Tyrone devised a new game. He would ask the girls a question or dare them to do something, and each time they refused, they would have to take off an article of clothing. But true single Julia wasn't buying it.

Tyrone wants to play Strip Truth or Dare.

Julia: Tyrone, I'm not getting my boobs out. Sorry, no way, you do not get to see my boobs.

Tyrone: Well, how you gonna answer the questions then?

Julia: Depends on what the question is about. I don't want to get pulled into playing their little games.

Tyrone: I'm not decidin' for you to take your top off. It is up to you to decide if you want to win or not.

Julia: What? You think... you think a single girl will necessarily be somebody who strips off? That's not true at all.

Tyrone: Lemme ask you this, why don't you want to play the game, Julia? If I had to take a wild guess, I say it because you ain't single!

Julia: Honestly, if that's what you want to think, then that's what you can think.

Tyrone: Girl, you gotta chill. Have some fun. So what? Obviously, you got a hubby, and there ain't no way I'm gonna pick you. You're not actin' single at all.

An emergency conference call.

My company BlackBerry Bold started pinging like crazy. I took a glance down at the phone and saw a flurry of emails between my coworkers. The last email contained a number and PIN to phone into a conference call.

The email had the subject line "Urgent! Very important!!"

By the time I dialed in, Denise was already mid-sentence.

"...and that's when I discovered that Naomi had walked off the set. She was already feeling bad that she revealed information about her personal history that she's never even told her husband. Then she completely freaked out when we told her that one of the girls will be invited to stay in Tyrone's bedroom each night. I managed to intercept her about a block away from the building. Naomi basically said [imitating Naomi's southern accent], 'I don't know what y'all are playing at, but this show doesn't seem to be teaching good values.' Fortunately for us, I can recite a few lines of scripture, and Naomi's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I made up a moral purpose for the show of the spot."

Hal interrupted, "So she's back on set?"

"Yup, she's back in the house. I had to lie to her that there's a sofa bed in Tyrone's bedroom which she can use on the off-chance that he picks her to spend the night. I convinced her that sleeping apart from Tyrone would fit with her game plan since she's already told Tyrone that she's waiting until marriage."

Hal congratulated her, "Great work, Denise! That was some quick thinking!"

"I'm going to need you to take Eric under your wing and repeat the same story to him," Denise responded, "I arranged this call so that we could all be on the same page about this."

Bedtime ceremony: Monday.

We had built an area of the set with three giant carpeted steps, forming a sort of stage. The female contestants stood in a lineup on the second step, dressed in various nightwear: Peyton in white booty shorts and a tank top, Naomi in a cute little black pajama set, Julia in boyshort panties, cami top, and silk robe, and Alyssa in a red lace cami set.

Then, as a joke, Tyrone entered the room swinging a cane and wearing a pimp costume. Back in the home theater at the office, the husbands laughed at Tyrone's cheesy outfit. Andy remarked, "What an idiot!" and Jake sneered, "That is seriously lame, dude."

I resumed my position in front of the camera for the bedtime ceremony. Then, speaking directly to the camera, I told the viewers:

"Every night this week, Tyrone will choose one girl to spend the night with him in his bedroom. This is his chance to have one-on-one time with each girl and their opportunity to put their game plans into full effect.

"This is the moment that the girls have been playing for and the moment the husbands have been dreading. So who will be spending their first night with Tyrone?"

I then handed it off to Tyrone, who would ask each female contestant why he should choose them. Before the ceremony, Denise had coached the girls to say something witty or flirtatious in response.

Looking each of them up and down, Tyrone visually inhaled the four girls while deeply breathing the feminine scents of their four different perfumes.

Who will Tyrone choose for the first night?

Tyrone: Nice! Which of you lovely ladies is gonna make me a lucky man tonight? Peyton, why should I pick you to be my guest?

Peyton: I think we've got a lot in common, plus the fact that we're the only two single people here. So we've got a lot to talk about.

Tyrone: Alyssa?

Alyssa: Because my outfit will look great on your bedroom floor. And, if you treat me right, let's just say I know how to show a man a good time. Plus, this way, none of the husbands will get upset.

[In the viewing room, Eric gasps when she makes this comment. "Don't worry, she's all talk; she's not going to actually do anything," Jake says in response, seemingly in an attempt to reassure himself as much as the others, "Alyssa's a flirt."]

Tyrone: Julia?

Julia: Because you want a night that's real. Don't waste your time with fake people!

Tyrone: Naomi?

Naomi: As the true single, I know how important it is not to rush into things, either physically or emotionally. Instead, I'd like to have a friendly chat and get to know you as a person.

Tyrone: I'm gonna choose Peyton.

In bed with Peyton.

Peyton stepped forward and headed towards the bedroom at a fast clip. Tyrone had to quicken his pace to catch up to her. He reached out and ran his hands through her hair before putting an arm around her shoulder.

The other female contestants called out teasingly, "See ya later," "Have fun," and "Good night, Peyton."

As Tyrone took Peyton into the bedroom, the husbands' TV screen was switched off. Thus, Andy wouldn't be able to see what his wife got up to until the next day.

Away from the other contestants, this is where the going was about to get tough for Peyton. If she was to fool Tyrone into thinking she was the true single, she would have to forget about her husband Andy and act single for the rest of the night.

Tyrone and Peyton sat next to each other in bed, quickly becoming engaged in an intense conversation about the game.

Peyton and Tyrone's discussion.

Tyrone: How you think these other girls are doin'? They convincin' as singles?

Peyton: Julia's doing a good job.

Tyrone: Ya think so?

Peyton: Yeah, the other two are just trying too hard. I mean, take, for example, Naomi's "story" that she "won't go to bed 'til she's legally wed." All because she's religious or something; it sounds like a convenient way to keep her husband happy!

Tyrone: Yeah, usually it's those religious girls who are the type that is horny as shit.

Peyton: At the end of the day, I don't have a strategy in the way I'm acting because I just need to be myself. My aim is to pick up on their little tricks so that I can show you what they're doing.

Tyrone: Yeah, we should stick together an' work as a team.

Peyton: I'm going to prove to you that they're the ones who are in a relationship.

Tyrone: Cool, I'm lookin' forward to it. But, first, let's have some fun in here tonight.

Peyton: Yeah, hopefully.

Bedtime snack.

A few minutes later, Tyrone wasted no time in seeing how far Peyton would go.

Denise had set up a fruit platter in the bedroom. Having missed dinner, Peyton was hungrily eating the chocolate-dipped strawberries while gulping down a glass of red wine.

Then, abruptly, Tyrone offered Peyton a banana.

Tyrone has an idea.

Tyrone: C'mon, lemme see it. I wanna see how you give some head.

Peyton: You want me to honestly do this?

Tyrone: Yeahhh! C'mon, show me how ya do it, girl.

Peyton: Okay, but I should warn you I don't make dirty noises when I give head!

Peyton teases with a banana.

True to her word, Peyton was silent as she used the tip of her tongue to provide slow flicks to the end of the banana. Then, she began to speed up and swirled her tongue in ever-increasing circles around the banana.

After that, Peyton used the flat middle pallet of her tongue to rub up and down the length of the banana in slow strokes. Then, flattening her tongue to make it even longer, she made even slower strokes on the yellow peel before coming to a complete stop and suddenly and energetically moving the banana in and out of her mouth. It was really hot, but Peyton started to laugh out of shyness or embarrassment. Then, regaining control, she licked the side of the banana before popping it back into her mouth.

Tyrone stared at Peyton lustfully and started groaning as if she was giving him a real blowjob instead of the banana. Finally, as a pièce de résistance, Peyton stuck the banana down her throat and almost got it halfway in before she started gagging uncontrollably.

Both of them laughed at the fact that she was slobbering all over herself and the bedsheets.

The lights were out a short while later, but we could still see Tyrone and Peyton in the darkness with the night-vision lenses. However, nothing seemed to happen between the two of them for the first 20 minutes they were in bed together. Peyton lay on the opposite side of the bed and played the shy card to keep things cool under the covers. That was, until now.

Peyton moves a little closer.

Tyrone: Why you way on the other side of the bed? C'mon, don't be shy, girl.

Peyton: I'm not shy.

Tyrone: Glad I chose you?

Peyton: Yeah, I'm happy. I'm gonna be jealous of whoever spends time in your bed from now on.

Tyrone: Yeah, but they all got husbands, right? So they ain't going to be doing shit like this, are they?

Peyton: Mmmm hmm.

Tyrone: Who in their right mind would do this if they was married?

Footage from the night-vision cameras.

Tyrone and Peyton had disappeared under the duvet. From the shape of the covers, it appeared that Tyrone was on top of Peyton, and they were making out for a very long time. The microphones picked up sounds of kissing. However, it wasn't clear if they were going any further than that.

Finally, they emerged from under the covers. They pulled themselves up, and the duvet was now across the top of their chests. From the sight of Peyton's newly bare shoulders, it was apparent that she had gotten topless under the covers.

Pillow talk.

Peyton: Tyrone, you're evil; you've got it all over me.

Tyrone: No worries, babygirl, it's good for your skin.

Later that night.

Tyrone and Peyton got into a reverse spoon. After some snuggling, Tyrone reached behind himself and took hold of Peyton's left breast with his left hand, fondling and massaging her one breast for a very long time. Peyton responded by caressing his back and arms while he cupped her bosom.

At 3:00 a.m., Peyton took off to use the bathroom, leaving Tyrone alone.

Tyrone gazed up at the ceiling and said, loud enough for the microphones but not so loud for Peyton to hear him, "Motherfucker! What's up with that shit? That bitch is definitely not single!"

Tuesday.

The morning after: Tyrone & Peyton.

[It's the following day, and Peyton is still in bed with Tyrone. They both slept in.]

Tyrone: You was snorin' a little bit. You was like khr-r-r-r-r.

Peyton: Hey now! I thought you were about to say how much fun I was last night!

Tyrone: Smell my finger!

Peyton: Eww, that's gross.

The husbands watch the video from the previous night.

Back in the viewing room, Peyton's husband Andy had no idea what went on between her and Tyrone. He braced himself to see recorded footage of his wife in bed with another man.

Andy was stone-faced as he watched the video. The first clip showed his wife giving a blowjob to a banana. Then, Andy watched as Peyton straddled Tyrone to provide him with a back massage. Finally, a third clip showed the two of them under the covers at the point that Tyrone commented out loud, "Wow... you got amazing boobs."

Andy's eyes bore into the screen as there were more suspicious movements of the bed covers. Then, the microphone picked up Tyrone whispering to Peyton, "You wanna have sex?"

Andy appeared increasingly glum and looked down at the floor. However, it was very ambiguous what was actually happening under the covers. The video ended with lengthy audio of their kissing sounds.

Jake and Eric looked really uncomfortable, glancing up at the ceiling and looking anywhere in the room except at Andy. But Andy tried to pretend that he was okay with what he had just witnessed.

The husbands discuss what happened.

Andy: That wasn't too bad.

Jake: Yeah, bro, she really shook him off.

Eric: What? I didn't see her try to avoid it at all!

Jake: Dude, I'm being sarcastic.

Andy: Well, it looks like she's doing an excellent job pretending to be single. It's not nice to see, but I know she's just acting.

Jake: Look, there's nothing you can do about it. It's over now. What's done is done, bro.

Eric: I tell ya, if that had been Naomi, she'd be gone at the end of the show. I've seen a heap load of upsetting crap over the last few years, but nothing quite like this!

Jake: Yeah, she kissed him. But she had to kiss him. It's just part of the game.

Private interviews about the night: Andy.

Andy: What I saw was not exactly what I expected. But, at the end of the day, I told Peyton to do exactly what she needed to do to win the money. We're both extremely competitive, and if I asked you if she looked like she was single in that tape, you'd have to say yes.

Private interviews about the night: Peyton.

Peyton: Last night Tyrone was very touchy-feely. He's got hands like an octopus! They were all over me constantly. He was such a good kisser that I almost let him get to third base, but for me, as a single girl, he went as far as I would go on a first date.

Private interviews about the night: Tyrone.

Tyrone: There was, like, a whole lot of kissin' and a whole lot of touchin' goin' on. Damn, this show is really heatin' up. But then Peyton finish me with a handjob?! What the fuck! I felt like I was in middle school all over again! Aren't we a little old for that shit? I kind of think it's somethin' someone with a hubby might be willin' to do. If kissin' the boundary, kissin' the boundary. If touchin' the limit, then touchin' the limit.