Reality TV Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 2 challenge: Dirty talk.

It's lunchtime, and the husbands' screen was switched on just in time for the Day 2 challenge. I stood in front of the female contestants and began narrating to the cameras:

"This week, single guy Tyrone lives with Julia, Alyssa, Naomi, and Peyton, who've all told him they're single, but only one of them is telling the truth. The other three girls are lying and have husbands watching and scrutinizing their every move.

"Every day, Tyrone plays games with the girls to help him figure out who is really single and who's faking it! All to try and win eighty thousand bucks.

"Today, he wants each girl to talk dirty to him on the phone in such a way that they'll convince him that they're unattached."

I approached Tyrone as though I was giving him an interview. I asked, "What do you want to see from the girls in the first challenge?"

Tyrone responded, "Okay, so we gonna see if she shy when she talkin' dirty; if she puttin' herself out there, 'cause if she the true single, she ain't got nothin' to be embarrass about. I need a real nasty girl to win this challenge."

Thus, the girls had to put themselves in the shoes of a phone sex operator and provide Tyrone with a bit of harmless phone sex. Tyrone joked that only three words are required on phone chat lines: "hard, fast, an' dirty!"

Watching from their home theater, the guys seemed a bit miffed about this next challenge. Eric remarked angrily, "This is so wrong."

As Tyrone headed back to his bedroom, the girls got busy and dressed to impress. Somehow, we managed to convince all four female contestants to dress up in high heels and lingerie in front of the cameras. Naomi took more convincing than the others, but we reassured her that wearing a chantilly lace robe over the top would provide enough modesty in front of everyone watching her on television. Having lingerie underneath was necessary for her to feel sexy and in the mood to have fun. As a female, I understood the incredible effect that wearing sumptuous lingerie can have.

As another way to help them get in the mood, we had them lay back on each of their own beds in the girls' dormitory. We'd moved the four beds to the center of the room so they were spaced close enough together that the girls could pass around the old-style corded phone when they took turns talking to Tyrone.

Tyrone got ready to receive the calls, lazing back in the recliner in his bedroom, wearing nothing but boxer briefs.

First, Naomi called Tyrone. She had been mortified by this challenge, and Denise helped her write out a script for the call that she felt comfortable reading. Tyrone had remarked several times that Naomi was the hottest girl on the show. However, he also expressed frustration that she was closed off from him. He was on the fence about whether or not she was married or single. A lot was riding on this next performance. Would Naomi somehow betray her marital status?

Naomi phones Tyrone.

Naomi: This is Alotta Fagina calling agent double sixty-nine; how can I help you?

Tyrone: I'm rock hard, you gonna make me cum?

Naomi: You're feeling rock hard?

Tyrone: Yeah, bitch, make me cum.

Naomi: Really?

Tyrone: Talk dirty to me.

Naomi: Well, I've been sent on a secret mission, and that secret mission is to bring ultimate pleasure to a gentleman called Tyrone G. Is that Tyrone on the line.... tee-hee?

Tyrone: You shit.

[Tyrone hangs up on Naomi and mutters that she is doing precisely what he expected a married woman to do, babbling "meaningless garbage." Moreover, he observes that she had been avoiding real sex talk, which was suspicious, to say the least.]

Julia phones Tyrone.

Tyrone: Alright, I wanna know what you wearin' right now, girl.

Julia: Yeah, I got something sexy on. This tiny little pink thong feels like I'm wearing nothing at all, and my bra has these cute little flowers on it. I think you'd really like them.

Tyrone: Turn me on, bitch. Hurry up and make me cum.

Julia: Um, okay. First of all, I'll start by, um, slowly kissing your toes...

Tyrone: My toes? Huh?

Julia: And then when I get to your groin area, I see your huge cock, and I'm going to take your whole thing in my tiny little mouth... you like this? Are you feeling it?

Tyrone: Nah, sorry, nah.

Julia: What? Why not?!

Tyrone: Sorry, I think you got the wrong number.

Julia: What the fuck, you hung up on me?! You bastard!

[Tyrone complains that Julia isn't bringing enough energy to the call. Next, Andy sees his wife, Peyton, dial-up Tyrone.]

Peyton phones Tyrone.

Tyrone: You're a sexy minx, ain't you?

Peyton: I'm straddling you, right now. Nibbling at your ear. And grabbing your black balls and pulling on them as I'm kissing your neck, working my way down your chest, and tweaking at your nipple, and biting it, biting it hard, and I just keep licking around....

Tyrone: Your pussy. Can I cum in your pussy?

Peyton: Oh yeah, cum all over me. Cum wherever you like! Yeah!!

Tyrone: Can I cum in your eye?

[Peyton hangs up the phone when Tyrone makes this rude comment. But everyone laughs at the bizarre request, including Tyrone, Peyton, and the guys back in the viewing room.]

Alyssa phones Tyrone.

Tyrone: Can you talk dirty to me, sweetie?

Alyssa: Ohhh, I'd love to! Oh yeah, first I have to tie my hair back in a ponytail, and then I want to pull your pants down really slowly, I want to get in there, I want to lick the top of your head, oh, and I want to suck all the way down.

Tyrone: You want to suck my cock?

Alyssa: I do! I want to suck your big dick. I want to suck it so nice. Mmmm yeah! It tastes so good!

Tyrone: You like a taste of big black cock?

Alyssa: Ohh yeah, so hard, so good!

Tyrone: Damn, you making me hard right now.

Alyssa: You're making me so hot too. I'm all wet!

Tyrone: I got my big dick out now!

Alyssa: Oh, yeah, I'm playing with myself, oh, so nice, I'm about to cum.

Tyrone: I'm going to spank that ass of yours and pull your hair.

Alyssa: Please, daddy, give it to me. I like it rough.

Tyrone: You gonna cum for me? Cum for me right now?

Alyssa: Oh God, oh yes, please keep putting your big black cock in me, ohhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Oh my God, you just made me cum.

Tyrone: You selfish bitch, you suppose to get me off first!

[Everyone laughs their heads off at Alyssa's incredible performance and Tyrone's devastating comeback, even the husbands' watching from the office.]

Alyssa tries to seduce Tyrone in real life.

Next, Jake watched as his wife Alyssa pulled out all the stops to convince Tyrone that she was single and up for it. Frustrated that Peyton had all night with Tyrone, Alyssa cornered Tyrone when he was alone and straddled him in a patio lounge chair next to the pool.

Alyssa held her body over top of Tyrone and talked into his ear, brushing her cheek against his face as they whispered to each other. As she bent forward seductively, the back of her black v-string thong was exposed by her low-rise jeans, and Tyrone's hand drifted lower on her back until his fingers were playing with the strings of her thong.

Tyrone confronts Alyssa.

Tyrone: Why should I be believin' you? And not the others?

Alyssa: You want to win, don't you? I'm the real single. We've got to work as a team!

Tyrone: See, if I really like someone, I really like someone, and money's no object with me, 'cause I'm already rich. So I'm gonna pick one of the wives if I want her for myself. The prize money don't mean shit to me.

Alyssa: Me too, baby. Being with someone who I'm mentally and physically and sexually compatible with is way more important to me than the prize money. I want you to know that you really turn me on. I need you to give me a chance, okay?

Tyrone: Lucky for you, I got a soft spot for the blonde nympho. I'm not makin' any promises or nothin', but you seem like the type that like to have fun, and if you play your cards right, you might get a turn.

Alyssa: That's okay with me, baby. I can wait. I'm going to get my swimsuit on to go for a dip. Please, pretty please, will you come in the pool with me?

The pool party.

It was now 1:45 p.m. All of the contestants were in the pool area. Everyone was drunk except for Naomi, who was still nursing her first cocktail. Alyssa was completely wasted. She was topless and wearing only her bikini bottoms.

Thank goodness the video feed to the office had been interrupted due to technical difficulties. As a result, we didn't have to contend with Jake's reaction to his wife's partial nudity in front of the cameras. Even though her wild past had included a wet T-shirt contest, he might have been upset to see his wife's bare breasts on display now that she was married.

Since they couldn't watch the live feed from the set in real-time, Hal entertained the husbands with a game of Texas Hold'em. No doubt, the husbands would have had trouble concentrating on their cards if they had known about the debauchery happening in the show house right then.

Alyssa begs Tyrone to join them in the water.

Alyssa: Are you coming in? I'm all wet. What are you going to do with these?

Tyrone: Jus' look at 'em titties. But Ima drink my drink, honeybunch.

[Julia is also quite hammered. She swiftly takes off her bikini top and tosses it on the deck of the pool. Alyssa begins deep kissing Julia. Peyton starts screaming and hollering from where she is sitting on the pool ladder.]

Peyton: Go, Alyssa! Go, Julia!

Tyrone: Woo-hoo. Y'all watch out now 'cause there a freight train in these shorts, I'm a horse from the waist down, you feelin' me?

[Julia breaks off the kiss and turns towards the rest of the group.]

Julia: Are you all still pretending that you don't have husbands? Because this is about to get fun! Tyrone, get your fine ass in the water now! I'm ready to start snogging you too!

Tyrone: You sure none of y'all have hubbies? I'm 'bout to get in some deep shit.

[Tyrone downs the last of his Hurricane, then goes over to the side of the pool and eases himself into the four-foot-deep water. He wades over to Julia, and immediately, his hands are all over the two boulders on her chest.]

Alyssa: Keep going, Tyrone. I'm sure her husband doesn't mind at all.

Peyton: Take her bikini bottoms off! I dare you!

[Tyrone starts to lick Julia's hard pink nipples tenderly and not rough at all. There is more shrieking from Peyton as Julia reaches under the water, gets her bikini bottoms off, and holds them up for all to see. Tyrone gestures for Alyssa to come closer and join them.]

Tyrone: I wanna feel yo' tits too. Jus' to compare.

Alyssa: How do you like?

Tyrone: Oh, yeah, these some fine titties too!

The girls compete for attention.

I watched in shock as Tyrone started to kiss Alyssa. Julia was clearly upset that Alyssa was getting all the attention and tried to move her face between them. But Alyssa blocked Julia from kissing Tyrone by locking lips with her again.

The two blondes frenched each other for what seemed like an eternity. Tyrone tried to sneak in for a three-way kiss a couple of times but was mostly unsuccessful. The girls invaded each other's mouths in an epic battle for dominance; it appeared their tongue kissing was more an act of rivalry rather than true passion.

Finally, Julia won out and started to kiss Tyrone on her own. She stopped only to hold her arms above her head, inviting Tyrone to once again begin groping her enormous fake boobs. Meanwhile, desperate to get back his attention, Alyssa reached down deep in the water and started rubbing Tyrone through his swim trunks.

Alyssa rubs more aggressively.

Alyssa: Oh, yeah, this is making your black dick grow huuuuge, Tyrone, isn't it? So what is it now, like, 12 inches long? Is it nice and big for me?

Peyton: Shut up, Alyssa, can't you see that Tyrone and Julia are in love? Too bad she's married!

The action heats up.

Annoyed that Julia and Tyrone were still kissing, and she hadn't gotten him to focus on her, Alyssa reached into his swim trunks and started to jerk off his black cock underwater. Julia swatted Alyssa's arm away almost instantaneously and dropped below the surface. She began to give Tyrone a blowjob with her knees on the bottom of the shallow pool. Alyssa took advantage of the opening to start kissing Tyrone.

My mouth fell open as I watched the action from the backstage area. I had the perfect vantage point on the mezzanine to stare down at the hijinks between Tyrone and the two female contestants in the pool, and a couple of the crew members huddled around me, including a cameraman with a giant TV camera balancing on his shoulder.

As soon as Julia came up for air, Alyssa dove down to replace her. Julia then kissed Tyrone while Alyssa gave him a blowjob under the water. This went back and forth as the two seemed to be locked in a competition to see who could hold their breath the longest. Suddenly, Tyrone grabbed ahold of Julia's head just as she was about to resurface, and I was afraid he was going to drown her. However, he must have been erupting in her mouth. Julia swallowed the rest of his jism after she broke free and emerged from the water.

At the time, I really had the mindset of the producers. I cared so much about the show's success that I didn't reflect on the human aspect of the drama unfolding before my eyes. There were potentially devastating personal consequences for Alyssa and Julia. Instead, my immediate reaction was to ponder a technical problem with the production. I asked our story editor, Art, if he thought we would have to blur this footage or whether the distortions in the water would be enough to allow this scene to be aired unedited. Sounds heartless, I know.

Only afterward did I fully comprehend that I had just witnessed a pretty wild sex act between three people up close and with my own eyes, and I yearned for sexual relief. Lamentably, I would have to wait to act on those urges. I still had to introduce another segment of the show after this.

Naomi was sitting on the edge of the pool with her legs dangling in the water. She was wearing a surprisingly sultry one-piece bathing suit. Then, unexpectedly, Naomi erupted in tears, stood up, and started hysterically screaming something at Tyrone, which I couldn't quite make out over the loud rap music. Tyrone was equally fired up in his response.

Naomi gets mad.

Tyrone: Okay, I think you oughta sit your pretty ass right down and think to yourself, this is a game, and if you ain't playing, then I think you need to start to. You gonna start to play the game, Naomi?

Naomi: It seems like the game's changed! I thought this was the "spot the single girl" game, not the "which girl is the most sexual person" game!

Tyrone: You ain't convincing me that you the single one. I want you to prove to me that you single and you ain't doin' that at the moment. There is a lot of money at stake. And, if you the true single, you ain't got nothin' to be worried about.

Naomi: You might not believe me that I'm the single one, but by process of elimination, at least one of these sluts is married, and it obviously doesn't amount to a hill of beans!!

Tyrone: So here's a little message for y'all, the one doin' the best is Alyssa. So if she continues playing the game this well, and I choose her, and it turn out that I'm wrong, and she ain't the single person; she deserves all that money anyway 'cause she played the game the best.

The "diary room."

Every contestant had to record a "confessional" piece to the camera. This meant they would spend up to an hour with the producers in the "diary room" every night. In the end, only about two minutes of these recorded interviews would make it onto the show. At the end of the second day, Tyrone and Naomi had the best soundbites. Naomi attempted to explain why she had gotten into a screaming match with Tyrone at the pool.

Day 2 confessional soundbites: Naomi.

Naomi: I got upset because I feel like Tyrone's completely changed the rules of the game. So now, he's making his own rules, and it's no longer about finding out who the single person is; it's "who will fool around with me the most." And that makes me madder than a wet hen! I'm a moral person, and I'm not going to do anything that would dishonor my husband.

Day 2 confessional soundbites: Tyrone.

Tyrone: At the moment, I don't believe nothin' these ladies are tellin' me. I'm tryna see through 'em. It's only been one and a half days. Let's see what happen before the end of the week. By then, I'll be catching people out.

Bedtime ceremony: Tuesday.

We had managed to get the live feed to the office working again. The husbands resumed watching from the home theater that we had set up in the office.

The husbands had missed the entire pool party, which was just as well after what ended up happening between Tyrone, Julia, and Alyssa. The contestants had given their interviews in the diary room and begun to sober up by this point. We handed out cans of Red Bull and bags of Doritos and decided they were alert enough for the bedtime ceremony to start.

Again, I introduced the bedtime ceremony to the cameras. I announced:

"Each night, Tyrone picks one girl to spend the night with him in his bedroom. It's his chance to have one-on-one time with each girl and their chance to put their game plans into full effect.

"Yesterday, he chose Peyton. Will her tactical talking pay off a second time? Perhaps Naomi's tears will have him intrigued? Or, maybe he'll want to get to know Julia better? Or will he go for his favorite in the phone game, Alyssa?"

The female contestants had resumed their lineup on the second tier of the steps, dressed in various nightwear: Peyton in a pink-and-black negligee, Naomi in a baby blue silk slip, Julia in a white button-up man's shirt which she wore as a dress, and Alyssa in a black bustier and cheeky panties.

Who will Tyrone choose for the second night?

Tyrone: Peyton, will it be part two, babyboo?

Peyton: Well, baby, it only gets better. If you pick me tonight, I can show you that.

Tyrone: Naomi?

Naomi: Although I've been an emotional wreck, I'm being 100% myself, and you should spend some time with the true single, shouldn't you?