Reality TV Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only imagine how Andy was feeling. His heart must have been exploding as he watched his wife intimately kissing another man. It looked as though Peyton had never wanted anyone this badly before in her life. Tyrone held her cute bubble butt in his hands like he owned her, drawing her tight mini dress upwards and exposing the curvy underside of her bottom.

Back in the viewing room, Andy held his hand over the button and counted the number of seconds. He muttered, "Ah, hell, this is a difficult decision....okay, now!"

The buzzer sounded for Tyrone and Peyton to stop kissing. The kiss had lasted 49 seconds.

Peyton took her time ending the kiss with Tyrone. Eric must have been thinking the same thing as me. In the viewing room, he grumbled, "If that is only acting, she sure as heck fooled me."

Later on, in the diary room, Peyton explained, "During the kissing game, I forgot that I had to go until the buzzer, so I gave Tyrone quite an intimate kiss to make him think that I'm the single girl. But then I had to keep going and going and going. I was thinking: Andy, please press that buzzer!"

Alyssa locked lips next. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, then touched the side of his neck with her hands while fervently pressing her lips against his. When Alyssa eased back on the kiss, Tyrone pressed his lips down harder. It was as though he had been given an unquenchable thirst for her. She emitted a little moan and ran her hands everywhere up his back and over his arms, and suddenly he was kissing her even harder, deeper, and with an intense urgent desire.

Back in the viewing room, Jake complained, "What the hell! She doesn't use her arms or hands like that when she kisses me!" He slammed the buzzer button furiously at 35 seconds.

Then it was true single Julia's turn. Julia's bright blue eyes gazed eagerly into Tyrone's bloodshot dark brown eyes as they stood facing each other. She slowly tilted her head upwards to accept his kiss. Julia seemed almost a bit shy as their mouths met. However, she wasn't bashful about using her tongue and kissed him back lovingly.

The buzzer sounded at the predetermined 12 seconds. This was the ideal length of time to kiss, according to the magazine survey. Since we had confiscated everyone's smartphones, the contestants wouldn't have been able to look up this information. As a result, Andy and Jake guessed wrong and overshot the ideal kiss. However, this might have put Julia at a disadvantage. Tyrone might assume the ideal kiss (according to the survey) was longer than the time he spent kissing Julia.

In the diary room, Julia later recalled, "Because we're supposed to act like he's our boyfriend, I tried to kiss him the same way I would kiss a guy I was really into, which is probably the same way as the other girls did too. So, I don't know if I stood out from the other girls at all."

Finally, it was Naomi's turn. She was the only one who hadn't kissed Tyrone before. We all collectively held our breath to see whether she would do it.

Slowly, Naomi turned her head towards his, lining up with his mouth, before there was an imperceptibly small movement of her head backward as she hesitated. Then, finally, she gently stroked his neck, and their mouths met. Tyrone had his hands all over her small waist and big booty. There was some brief tongue kissing before the buzzer went off almost immediately. The kiss had lasted only 3 seconds. Tyrone tried to keep kissing her after they heard the buzzer, but Naomi pulled away from him.

Tyrone peered up at the ceiling as though there was an omnipotent deity watching him and stopping his fun. Breaking the fourth wall, he stared directly into the camera and said, "That was fast! Interestin'."

In the viewing room, Andy and Jake were surprised that Eric slammed the buzzer so quickly.

Eric is agitated.

Eric: Back off! Back off, Tyrone. Get the fuck away from her!

Andy: Whoa, I've never heard you swear before. Wasn't that too soon to hit the buzzer?

Eric: Look, I didn't want him kissing her. Feel my pulse, I'm frickin' shaking.

Jake: Wait a second. Going early makes Naomi stand out from the other three girls and might give Tyrone the impression that she's the single one. None of us would have wanted to disqualify our wives with such a short kiss, so he might start to second-guess that a three-second kiss was the automatic timer and not one of us hitting the buzzer. The answer in the magazine could have been three seconds, as far as he knows.

Andy: Oh shit. You mean that this might actually sway him towards Naomi?!

Eric: Well... you two will be pleased to know that I'm not as dumb as I look. I did it to protect my wife, to make her stand out, and to make him think she's the single one. But mostly to protect my wife.

Jake: You sly dog!

Andy: Bastard.

"Frakenbites."

Outside the sometimes demanding challenges posed within the show, the real tests were boredom, the repetitiveness of shooting, sleep deprivation, and poor eating habits -- par for the course for film and television production, but especially grueling when shooting reality TV.

I went looking for Hal to complain that the caterer was late. In the end, I found him in the video editing room. He was leaning over Art, both staring intently at a pair of Apple Thunderbolt Displays.

Hal turned towards me and explained that after reviewing the first two days of filming, they had decided to make Eric the standard "villain" of the reality show.

"We can use that southern drawl of his to turn him into an awesome bad guy," Hal snorted.

"Take a look at this," Art said gleefully, "After the kissing game, Joe asked Eric, 'Are you okay with a Black man kissing your wife?' and here is how Eric responded."

He played a video of Eric on the first monitor.

Eric said, "It doesn't matter that he's a Black man; I don't want no other man kissing my wife!"

Art smiled and then played a second video of the same clip, only this time Eric's words had been rearranged.

This time, Eric said, "I don't want no Black man kissing my wife!"

Hal looked at me arrogantly, "What do you think?"

"That is a pretty racist thing to say; I mean, if he had really said it."

"Yeah, the transitions are so smooth, you can't even tell," Art boasted.

"Besides, you heard the tone in his voice," Hal argued, "He's probably secretly a racist. We're just raising awareness of the issue."

"I'm not sure it's fair to make that assumption. Is this even allowed?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course it is," Hal replied, "in the unscripted television business, we call these 'frakenbites.'"

Art further explained, "The contestants' TV contracts give us full editorial control. So we can do whatever the hell we want to with their likeness."

By this point, I felt that there was not much more that could surprise me.

"Sucks to be them," I sighed.

A phone call with the husbands.

That afternoon the couples would get the opportunity to discuss tactics over the phone. And today, there would be lots to talk about since the husbands were anxious to help their wives win the game. They would each take the phone call in a small soundproof room to prevent spying by the other contestants. Alyssa was the first to get to speak to her husband, Jake.

Alyssa's phone call with Jake.

Jake: Did you have sex with Tyrone last night?

Alyssa: No. I was pretending to have sex to put pressure on the other girls.

Jake: I hope you're telling me the truth. Once this show is over, I will make it my mission to find out what happened.

Alyssa: I swear, nothing happened. I did not have sex with Tyrone.

Jake: Okay, fine, I believe you. Other than making me go insane after seeing you in the bedroom, what else is the strategy?

Alyssa: Tyrone says he like, really, really likes me.

Jake: He's saying the same thing to Peyton! He's playing you all! Trust me, he's got his own game plan.

Alyssa: Shit, I'm so confused now. I thought we were doing really well.

Jake: Everyone thinks they're doing well, Alyssa!

Peyton's phone call with Andy.

Andy: I've been watching everything, and I think Tyrone has a massive crush on you. And, also, throughout the game, he said that whatever girl he's interested in the most, he really wants them to be single. So, I suspect he's on the hunt for a girlfriend, and we can use that to our advantage. Talk about how you'd like to continue seeing him after the show ends.

Peyton: He's told me that he thinks I'm the single one. But is he just saying that?

Andy: That's true. He's said it to you. He's said it to Alyssa as well.

Peyton: Has he?

Andy: Look, you're the one that's winning, basically. All the other girls see you as a huge threat. You're doing fantastic.

Peyton: What should I be doing now?

Andy: Well, the big problem is Alyssa went really far with him last night. You're probably going to have to do more.

Peyton: Did she have sex?

Andy: I'm not sure. But you'll probably need to up your game.

Peyton: Should I have sex with him?

Andy: Oh God no! Please, no! No, I don't want you to do that. Maybe just give him head or something. Please do whatever you can to avoid having sex with him.

Peyton: First off, you should know the rumors about Black men are true! I accidentally touched Tyrone's thingy when we were in bed together, and I could tell he's very well-endowed. I'd be scared to death to put it inside me!

Andy: You felt his dick! I'm not gonna lie to you; this is really upsetting me right now. Shit. He's bigger than me?

Peyton: A lot bigger.

Andy: I don't think I can handle you doing anything else with him. I don't want you experiencing that.

Peyton: Are you afraid that once I go black, I'll never come back? You don't need to worry about that, hon. I don't care about size.

Andy: It's just, um, I'm not comfortable with the idea of his penis touching that part of you. Your poony is only for me, babe.

Peyton: Desperate times call for desperate measures?

Andy: I know, I know, I really want to win this, too.

Peyton: Think about how humiliating it would be if we did all this, including you watching me kissing another man, and then we didn't win.

Andy: For sure, that would totally suck. It would be a complete embarrassment. Yeah, we have no choice but to win. Do whatever the minimum is to convince Tyrone that you're single.

Julia's pretend phone call.

Next, true single Julia was ushered into the phone room. Julia had to sit in the soundproof room for 10 minutes to appear as though she was on the phone with a husband. However, there was no one to call her, so she had nothing to do but sit in the mesh Aeron chair and become lost in her own thoughts.

Naomi's phone call with Eric.

Eric: You're doing great, Naomi.

Naomi: Thanks, these last two days have been really tough. I've witnessed some things I wish I'd never seen.

Eric: The true single is Julia.

Naomi: Yeah, I know. As a woman, I could just tell.

Eric: Alyssa played dirty and basically gave up her body to win. Don't make it seem obvious like we've spoken, but you've got to get involved in the arguments to make sure Tyrone realizes she's a slut. It's a terrible situation; one minute, Jake talks about divorce, and the next minute he slips right back into denial. I think he wants to pretend he didn't watch her having sex with Tyrone in the bedroom.

Naomi: She did! Wow. I can't believe her complete lack of morals. But I can't bring that up because we don't see what goes on in the bedroom. I could bring up the pool party, though. What did her husband have to say about that?

Eric: No, I didn't see that. That must have been when the signal went down on Monday. What happened?

Naomi: Oh my gosh, it was like an orgy at the pool. Julia and Alyssa sucked Tyrone's dick in front of everyone. I wish I'd gotten out of there; by staying and watching, I felt like I was condoning their adultery. Remember what our preacher said about giving license to sin?

Eric: Naomi, it's not your fault. Wow. That's unbelievable. I feel so bad for Jake. Okay, use that then. Remember, if you're the single person in the game, you automatically know everyone else is married. So you can straight up confront her about cheating on her husband. Just don't say Jake's name because then Tyrone will know you've spoken to one of us.

Naomi: What should I say about Peyton?

Eric: Don't attack Peyton. I know she's a manipulative bitch, but everyone's ganging up on her, and it's making it look like she's the true single person.

Naomi: Does Tyrone know I'm married? I feel like we've already lost.

Eric: They're all clueless. They don't know what to say about you. You haven't slipped up at all. If we can keep going, I think we stand a good chance of winning. We just need to persevere for another two days.

Day 3 confessional soundbites: Alyssa.

Alyssa: If I wasn't married, then Tyrone would definitely be the type of guy I would go for. Every white girl secretly loves dark chocolate! I hooked up with Black guys before I was married, and most of them were just incredible in bed. For a while, I was seriously addicted to Black guys. I thought I'd gotten over it, but now I'm back to wanting well-hung Black men. It's what satisfies me. It's what turns me on. My brain is just wired that way now. Shit. Jake is going to kill me for saying that.

Day 3 confessional soundbites: Julia.

Julia: I'm a bit worried about my game plan at the moment because I don't fancy Tyrone. I don't find him attractive at all. But, on the other hand, I don't know how far the other girls will go with him because I think they're a bit more open; maybe they've got boundaries with their husbands that their husbands don't mind them crossing. Perhaps they're attracted to Tyrone as well.

Day 3 confessional soundbites: Tyrone.

Tyrone: Let's take it back to yesterday. Julia is a bad bitch; I mean, she bad as fuck. But now she a shy girl? It don't make no sense. I got a feelin' her man coach her and tell her she tryin' too hard. Maybe he say somethin' like, "Julia, you gotta back off, girl, what ya doin' is not real." I don't know for sure, but that could be what happen. All I know is she done a complete 180 from when my dick was in her mouth!

Bedtime ceremony: Wednesday.

By this point, I was completely comfortable speaking in front of the cameras. In the separate studio, in front of a white background, I announced:

"Each night, Tyrone picks one girl to spend the night with him in his bedroom. So, after three solid days of hard and fast gameplay, who will he go for tonight?

"Last night, Tyrone chose Alyssa. Did she earn herself an encore performance? Or has Peyton done enough to tempt him to another night in the bedroom? Perhaps Naomi's strategic sob story will have won him over. Or will he go for true single Julia? She's the only girl who can help him win the money."

Who will Tyrone choose for the third night?

Tyrone: Alyssa, tell me why I should choose you for the bedroom.

Alyssa: You should choose me for another night because we had fun last night and I've got a lot more to talk about with you.

Tyrone: Peyton, Peyton, Peyton!

Peyton: Pick me because I don't want to feel sorry for any of these other girls! If you choose one of them, I know the entire time, you'll be wishing it was me instead.

Tyrone: Julia?

Julia: I think you should pick me because we didn't have a lot of time to talk today, but if we stick together, we can win this.

Tyrone: Last but not least, Naomi.

Naomi: I think you should pick me because initially, I was just in this game for fun, but now, it would mean a lot to me if you pick the single girl with morals over the married ones without any!

Tyrone: I had a really stressful day. And I'd like you, Peyton, to help me destress.

Peyton: Goodnight, girls.

In bed with Peyton again.

Faster than a speeding bullet, Tyrone led Peyton once again to the bedroom.

Back in the viewing room, Andy said "shit" and buried his face in his hands. He looked up and groaned, "I know he's only getting her in there to bone her."

The producers had already anticipated that Tyrone would choose Peyton. During his time in the diary room, Tyrone had revealed, "I'm gonna pick Peyton tonight. I gotta do everythin' I can to prove to myself that she either single or she married. I'm gonna push her hard, both physically and mentally."

Peyton slid into bed beside Tyrone for a second time. She had no idea what was in store for her.

Peyton is put to the test.

Peyton: Please do feel free to interrogate!

Tyrone: Have ya ever cheated on a boyfriend?

Peyton: Yes.

Tyrone: How many time?

Peyton: Just once.

Tyrone: Did you regret it?

Peyton: I did.

Tyrone: Why you do it?

Peyton: 'Cause he cheated on me.

Tyrone: Two wrongs make a right?

Peyton: No, of course not. But it made me feel insecure, and I needed to get my confidence back, which I did.

Tyrone: Ya know how to lie?

Peyton: Yeah, I lied and cheated. I lied to cover up the cheating.

Tyrone: Is you a good liar?

Peyton: No, I was bad. He figured it out.

Tyrone: So, how you like Black guys? You attracted to darkskin brothers or just white guys?

Peyton: I told you before that you're not my usual type. But we've spent a lot of time together, and the more I get to know you, the more my feelings have changed. Do you know what? I love you. Seriously. That was meant to be sweet; I hope it doesn't scare you. You are the only guy I have ever had this type of relationship with. I wish I could be with you every day, hear you laugh, and playfully punch your shoulder.

Tyrone: So.... you DTF?

Peyton: What?

Tyrone: Down to fuck.

Peyton: It's been a long time since I've had some good dick.

[Done with his mental tests, Tyrone moves onto the physical. He kisses the back of her head while, under the duvet, his hands roam all over her body.]

Tyrone: I like you, girl, and that why I pick you for tonight.

Peyton: [Tearing up] I'm the one person you don't need to be playing. I don't know what else I can do to prove to you that I'm not one of the girls who's married.

1...45678...11