Reality TV Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[It's now half an hour later, and Peyton gives in entirely. Both of them are completely under the duvet, and there is a long silence before the microphones again pick up her voice, whispering to Tyrone.]

Peyton: No. No, wait just a minute. You have to promise me something before we start.

Tyrone: What?

Peyton: You have to pull out. You're not wearing a condom, and I'm not on my birth control.

Tyrone: Bitch, you serious? Why the fuck not?

Peyton: I haven't needed to take the pill since I broke up with my last boyfriend, Andy.

Tyrone: Ohh, okay, my pull-out game is strong. I'll cum on your belly. Mmmm... oh yeah, that's nice.

Peyton: Oh...oh...oh...oh, oh my God.

Tyrone: This some fuckin' good pussy! Girl, your pussy is tight as fuck!

Peyton: Oh my God, oh my God! God, this is amazing! Ohh, yeah, that's perfect. Please stop right there.

Tyrone: No worries, I wait to bottom out.... I wait for your cookie to start squirting milk.

Peyton: Slow, slow, slow...okay, you can put the rest in me, Tyrone.

Tyrone: Bitch, call me daddy.

Peyton: You know what, daddy? Cum inside me... cum in my vajayjay. I like being exposed to you. I love this feeling of danger. Are you afraid?

Tyrone: Nah, pulling out is for cowards. I've already got two baby mommas; another one ain't gonna make a difference.

Peyton: Oh daddy, this feels so good! I want to risk all the consequences of fucking you bareback and raw.

Footage from the night-vision cameras.

After another hour, Tyrone and Peyton had dispensed with the covers entirely. The only non-pornographic view was from an overhead camera that captured them from above. The camera angle was almost straight down over Peyton's shoulders; you could see her bare abdomen leading to his groin, but no genitals were visible. Peyton held her arms loosely at her sides while her toned and shapely legs were splayed on either side of Tyrone's waist. She was steadily bouncing up and down on Tyrone.

The greenish night vision showed that Peyton was still wearing her tank top but hinted that she was now bottomless, only discernable by the lack of panty waistband across her hips. It was true that Peyton had removed her undies, but it was hidden enough from the viewer to show the scene uncensored. A few seconds of this could probably be aired on cable television, as long as everyone kept their mouths shut until the episode aired.

Another two hours later, they were back under the duvet. But the audio picked up that Peyton had had enough.

Later that night.

Peyton: You want me to do what? I already licked your asshole. I'm not going to do that!

Tyrone: C'mon, girl, I promise you like it.

Peyton: I'm sorry, your monster cock is way too big. It can't possibly fit in there. Fuck me in my pussy.

The girls plot revenge on Peyton.

Meanwhile, the other female contestants were still awake and talking about Peyton in the girls' dormitory.

Julia hissed, "She's clever; she's scheming."

Alyssa wanted to use the information that her husband, Jake, had given her about Peyton. She suggested to Naomi, "How funny would it be if you and I went up to her and said, 'we know everything about your husband, Andy, and he's not going to be happy that you spent two nights with Tyrone!'"

Julia laughed and replied, "That would be hilarious. But if Tyrone hears you, that sort of guarantees that I'm winning."

Thursday.

The morning after: Tyrone & Peyton (again).

The husbands took their seats in the viewing room. Andy complained that he couldn't get any sleep the entire night. Jake expressed concern that things were escalating with each girl's visit to the bedroom. Eric reiterated that he would not stay in the game if he couldn't trust his wife to be faithful. Then again, he added, he would never be married to less than a wholesome woman.

We started the video of the previous night. The tension in the room was palpable.

The husbands start to watch the video from the previous night.

The video opened with a shot of Tyrone sitting on the edge of the bed. Peyton was on her knees in front of him, her head down in his lap. The camera angle was from slightly behind Tyrone, but it was pretty obvious what was going on.

The husbands' commentary while watching the video.

Eric: So, that was a "nice" wife you once had.....

Jake: It looks like she's definitely giving a blowjob here.

Andy: What would you boys be feeling now?

Eric: I say divorce. Don't stay married to a whore.

Jake: So what? She blew him. Buddy, we're not sure anything else happened.

Andy: What about this? What's going on under the duvet? I think they're just making out, but it's fucking with my mind.

Andy is devastated.

Just as Andy was voicing his concerns about what was happening under the covers, the video cut to when Peyton asked Tyrone to pull out because she wasn't on birth control. Jake and Eric's mouths dropped open. Andy appeared dumbfounded.

The video ended with Peyton on top of Tyrone. We only showed the part when she was first riding him and when she was still wearing underwear. We knew that she had pulled the bottom of her thong to the side, but the guys could not see that. From the angle of this particular shot, crumpled bedsheets blocked the view of where their bodies were joined. The husbands would have to reach their own conclusions about whether or not Andy's wife was being penetrated. Nevertheless, Andy must have realized this was more than dry humping because he buried his head in his hands and started sobbing quietly. When he finally sat up, his eyes were red, and his cheeks were flushed and wet from tears.

Eric and Jake were silent and peered over at him tentatively. Andy's voice cracked when he began to speak. His voice was angry and indignant.

The husbands discuss what happened.

Andy: Damn it! The reason she's not on birth control is that we're trying for a baby, not that she's single.

Jake: Oh. Shit. She wasn't making that up? You don't think.....

Eric: I predict a future single mom.

Andy: Why did she use my name for her ex-boyfriend?

Jake: Maybe to make it more real? Or she couldn't think of another name to use?

Andy: Yeah, I know, she's only pretending. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. It still hurts, though. I can't believe it... she really fucked him. When I finally meet this guy, I swear I'm going to kick his ass.

Eric: You? Kick his ass? Do you remember he used to play defense for the Redskins?

Andy: I don't know what I'm going to do.

Eric: For cryin' out loud, stop being a wimp and get rid of your whore wife! Both of you losers need to grow some balls and kick them to the curb.

Private interviews about the night: Andy.

Andy: When you're so emotionally attached to someone, seeing them with someone else just completely messes you up. There's one side of me that's crying and the other side that's just laughing.

Private interviews about the night: Peyton.

Peyton: We shared some quite intimate moments last night. I could be pregnant. I don't think Andy is counting on that. My relationship with Andy is excellent. We trust each other 100% in our relationship, but I was so convincing with Tyrone that he will probably start to worry that I'm actually falling in love with him when he should know this is just the strategy I'm playing. And he saw it come into play last night. But I'm worried my husband might really start to believe that I have feelings for Tyrone. As much as it will hurt Andy, I have to stick to the story until we get out. In the end, he'll understand; we both like to win.

Private interviews about the night: Tyrone.

Tyrone: This game is more difficult than it look. I was positive the single one was Alyssa. But now, Peyton went a long way to convince me that she single. Damn. Last night Peyton gave me a piece; some of that good-good, you know, that wet-wet. I beat it up too good, and she passed out early. For real, I just might make her my main chick. Peyton has this, like, real giggly and fun personality... 'cept when I wake her up to put my big black johnson in her butt--she not so friendly then, but a brother has to fuck his main girl in the ass. Anal is crazy.

Day 4 challenge: Private dancers.

I introduced the Day 4 challenge. This time, I faced the female contestants rather than looking towards the camera. I said to them:

"This afternoon, you're going to have to tap into your inner showgirl. Prepare to have some cheeky fun because, for the last challenge, you're each going to give Tyrone a flirty lapdance.

"But your husbands will be watching and will be able to press the buzzer if they think things are getting out of hand. I'm sure Tyrone is disappointed by that. All three husbands will together decide how long the true single dances for Tyrone."

After I made this announcement, the girls would have three hours to pick out music, develop a dance routine, practice it, and get ready. However, in the finished version of the show, we would immediately cut to their four private dances as if none of this preparation had taken place.

While they practiced their routines, we went around with trays of girly shots to get everyone's nerves under control ahead of the performance. There was round after round of shots... Red Headed Slut, Sex on the Beach, a Blowjob, a Purple Starfucker, The Legspreader, The Orgasm, The Buttery Nipple, and The Flaming Beaver... I also partook in the shots and began to feel lightheaded myself. Just before we headed out, we brought out a round of Jägerbombs to wake everyone up with a kick of caffeine.

We had rented a nearby dance studio in advance for the sole purpose of using it for the third challenge. It took two trips in the minivan to move all the cast and crew. There was also a lot of camera equipment to bring over.

It was late afternoon when Tyrone finally took his position and sat in a flimsy metal and plastic folding chair in the middle of the dance floor (we prayed it was strong enough to hold the weight of two adults). Tyrone waited expectedly with a big stupid grin on his face, a welcome change from his usual gangsta persona.

For some reason, Hal asked me to sit at a judge's table at the side of the dance floor, even though I wasn't scoring the performances. Apparently, they just wanted me to sit there and look pretty.

Alyssa's lap dance.

First up was Alyssa, dressed in a schoolgirl uniform with a pleated plaid skirt and a white button-up shirt tied up in the middle. The edges of her midnight-blue satin bra were visible in the décolleté of the knotted shirt. The deep bass notes of "Lollipop" by Lil Wayne reverberated around the whole room as she began to dance.

Alyssa started out by hopping on Tyrone's lap, straddling him so that her legs were on either side of his, grinding against his crotch while gyrating her hips as if they were in bed together. Jake's wife grazed her lips against Tyrone's mouth and nibbled on his ear. Alyssa brushed against him and touched him all over, but when Tyrone tried to touch her in return, she aggressively knocked his hand away.

Facing away from Tyrone, Alyssa lowered herself until she was nearly sitting on his lap, then started grinding away. Alyssa supported herself with her hands on his knees and moved her butt in circles on his lap. Extending one hand back to caress his head, she pressed her back against his burly chest and leaned back to kiss his neck. Tyrone closed his eyes to savor the slight weight of her body pressing against his. Suddenly, Alyssa stopped and vacated his lap.

Alyssa touched her toes and then threw her ass back, placing her hands just above her knees in a sitting stance. Jake's wife kept her upper body relatively rigid and looked straight ahead as she twerked in front of Tyrone's face. Her derrière looked simply incredible as she began to pop her booty back and forth while arching and straightening her back and shaking her hips rapidly from right to left. The super-short plaid skirt flew up each time Alyssa popped her booty outwards, giving Tyrone quick glimpses of her blue thong. Alyssa then threw her body down on the floor and continued twerking while on her hands and knees. She pressed her face against the floor and bounced her ass up and down.

Continuing to twerk and gyrate, Alyssa stood back up. She turned to face Tyrone, slowly untied her shirt, and took it off while staring into his eyes. Next, she turned around, unhooked her bra, and let it fall to the floor. Tyrone could admire her flawless back but would have to wait to see the prize that had been unveiled at the front. As she pivoted to face him again, Alyssa covered her breasts with her arms.

Alyssa danced slowly towards Tyrone, captivating him with her sexy body rolls and booty dips. When she mounted his lap, she released her arms so that her breasts stroked his face, but they were now too close for him to see them. This drove him crazy as he wanted to admire her breasts; however, Alyssa stayed in control and wouldn't let him peek while performing a playful bump-and-grind on his crotch. Staying close, she took off his Rocawear T-shirt and pulled down his wide-legged shorts for him, and teased and caressed her way back up his ebony torso. Eventually, she took a step back so he could finally see her bare breasts and hypnotically hefted her plaid skirt from side to side, then quickly freed the side zipper and let it fall to her heels.

The dancing was hot, but husband Jake remained as cool as a cucumber. He didn't even hit the buzzer when Alyssa slid her bright blue thong down her legs. There was no avoiding the nudity in this shot, and we would have to blur or pixelate this footage. Her husband waited until the end of the song and never hit the button.

Later in the diary room, Jake gave his impressions of the lap dance and revealed that he had been studying Tyrone's demeanor as Alyssa stripped. He complained that they behaved too much like lovers who were already familiar with each other's bodies and lamented, "Our marriage is over; Alyssa was lying to me when she said she didn't have sex. This was a test; I expected Tyrone's eyes to bulge when he saw Alyssa's pierced clit, but he didn't look the least bit surprised to see it."

Naomi's cheer dance.

Next up was Naomi, who appeared in a two-piece cheerleader uniform holding pom-poms. Below her exposed midriff, the uniform sported a classic A-line skirt with a notch. She was standing with her hands on her hips, her brow wrinkled, casting a glance toward Tyrone. Her expression was as serious as an FBI agent's.

"LISTEN UP!"

Her booming voice echoed off the parquet floor. With a clap, Naomi broke into a hip-shaking, shoulder-wiggling, leg-kicking version of the complex, precisely choreographed cheer of her high school cheerleading squad. Her enthusiasm was impossible to miss.

"DY-NA-MITE!"

"Our team is DY-NA-MITE!"

"Our team is tick... tick... tick... BOOM! DY-NA-MITE!"

Seeing Naomi nail this complicated routine was hardly a surprise. She was the captain of her cheerleading squad in high school and had been practicing everything from handsprings to rhythmic handclaps since she was 7 years old. And it had all been, essentially, for one reason.

She loved football.

And it was not a coincidence that she had married Eric, her rival school's star quarterback. He had first caught her attention while she was cheering from the sidelines. She was in the ninth grade, and he was a senior. Pretty soon, Naomi was secretly rooting for the other team. But it would take another four years before she met this mystery hunk.

You have to be confident to be a cheerleader, and there was one particular moment where her confidence was on full display: the walk. Naomi strode away from Tyrone until they were about twenty paces apart, as though she was challenging him to a duel. Then, "When I Grow Up" by The Pussycat Dolls started blasting through the speakers, and, I kid you not, Naomi was transformed. All of a sudden, she was an untouchable woman strutting across the floor with so much sass she would've rivaled Beyoncé. Each step was made with purpose, her head held high and personality infused into every movement. Tyrone was bewitched; Eric's wife hit him with the full force of her big beautiful eyes as she confidently strutted towards him.

Watching from the judge's table, I suddenly wanted to be Naomi. Even now, whenever I need a confidence boost, I cue up that song as a reminder that I, too, can be just as fierce.

And then she did it. Naomi performed a hair flip over Tyron's chest, quickly followed up by a hair flip over his groin. From my one season as a cheerleader, I knew just how difficult it was to execute this move correctly!

First, the hair flip down requires you to engage your core, stagger your steps, and gently bend your knees. Then, you shake your chest while flipping your hair over, bending your knees until you're basically in a half-lunge. And you can't forget to bring your arms out to your sides--remember, pom-poms are in hand. Then, to flip back, you straighten your legs, keep shimmying your chest, and flick your chin hard up toward the sky. That last part is critical--if you don't, your hair won't make it back up and over, and instead, you'll look like an upside-down potted plant.

So, yeah. Hair flips are a lot harder than they look.

True to her word, out of respect to her husband and family, Eric's wife had not made the slightest bit of physical contact with Tyrone, yet she had utterly astounded him with her performance. Naomi had stolen the show.

Eric hit the buzzer. Even though her husband was the quickest to stop the dance, I don't think Tyrone noticed. It was such a great sequence that Tyrone must have fallen in love with Naomi right then and there.

Peyton's pole dance.

As the first few bars of "Skyfall" by Adele began to play, Peyton shocked the hell out of all of us by emerging in only a leopard-print bra and thong set with a matching garter belt and black nylon stockings. As she crossed in front of the judge's table, I was immediately jealous of her body. I noticed Peyton's exceptional thigh gap. She wasn't the least bit anorexic, just lucky to have the right combination of skinniness and wide enough hips to sport that extra bit of space between her inner thighs. Of course, Janet had narrowed down the thousands of applicants to only female contestants who were drop-dead beautiful with fantastic bodies.

Apparently, Peyton had started taking pole dancing lessons only a few months ago and requested that we place a stripper pole in the dance studio for her portion of the challenge. Although this routine was supposed to be a surprise for her wedding anniversary with Andy, her new skills would come in handy to impress Tyrone.

Peyton approached the pole and slowly and confidently slid her hands up and down like she was giving it a massage. Placing her right hand on the bar a bit above her head, Peyton put her other hand on her hip, arched her back, and slowly walked in a circle around the pole, allowing her hips to sway. She then slid her inside arm higher on the bar while her outside arm held the bar across her chest. Heels raised, and with increasing momentum, she stepped onto her inside foot and swung so that she caught the bar under her leg. Peyton hopped off the ground with her other foot and kicked it out in front of her, completing a flawless fireman spin by keeping her legs parallel to the floor with her toes pointed, squeezing the pole between her knees while rotating and holding her thighs close to each other.

1...56789...11