Reality TV Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Peyton touched down, she did a graceful pirouette before launching a back hook spin around the pole. She began again with an outside step around the pole, reversed direction, and then did a cartwheel with her back against the metal bar. This would not be the last time we all got an eyeful of the crotch of her thong! With her outside hand holding the pole at shoulder height and her other hand wrapped around the bar in a pistol grip, she brought her inside leg up to hip height, pressing her thigh against the pole. Peyton then executed the "Jamilla" pole trick using the strength in her arms to bring her outside leg up and extended both legs outwards until she was doing front splits in the air.

Next, Peyton wrapped her legs around the pole and, hooking her feet together to keep a firm grip on the bar, pulled her body up with her hands. Once on top, Peyton inverted her body and performed an inside leg hang, slowly rotating around the pole. She pulled herself back up, stretched her right leg out in front of her, and rocked her hips as she gently slid down the bar. At the bottom, Peyton got onto her knees, lowered her pelvis lustfully, wiggled her hips, then stood, hinged at the waist, and draped her thick wavy hair towards the floor before snapping her torso forward in a circular motion so that her long hair whipped behind her.

I was already impressed, but Peyton was just getting started. From there, Peyton continued to even more advanced spins and climbs. I couldn't help but admire the grace, skill, and elegance of her pole performance, made all the more spectacular by the majestic theme song of the new James Bond movie.

Done with the pole, Andy's wife turned all of her attention to Tyrone. Peyton sashayed towards him, moving her hips up and down, slowly gliding her hands along her own body to give him a taste of what was to come. The pretty brunette made sexy eye contact with Tyrone and looked down desirously at her scantily-clad body. As Peyton moved seductively around him in the chair, continuing to work her hips to the music, she leaned in as though about to give him a kiss on the lips. Instead, she exhaled softly against his cheek.

Finally, Andy's wife climbed onto Tyrone's lap, wrapped her legs around the back of the chair, and slid her arms around him to hold him close and deepen their bond. At that moment, the buzzer sounded.

Andy later explained that he was trying to double bluff Tyrone into thinking Peyton was the single one. He wanted it to seem like the husbands had ganged up on the true single to prevent her from giving Tyrone a longer lapdance.

Julia's chair dance.

In a final twist, Julia came out wearing the exact same blue suit that I had worn on the first day of production, except that she'd hiked the skirt up to show off more of her gorgeous legs. I tried to guess which of the crew members had given Julia this item from my wardrobe. The crew loved to play pranks, and this bit seemed to be intentionally designed to annoy me. Now I fully understood why they wanted me to sit here -- they were trying to get my reaction on camera. Therefore, I laughed at the surprise and refused to let them get under my skin. They also did Julia's makeup to be the same as mine, and I feigned amusement at seeing my doppelgänger.

Julia pranced towards Tyrone with the same energy level as the song she had chosen for her routine, "Cherry Pie" by Warrant. The true single gave Tyrone a quick kiss to let him know that she wasn't too serious about impersonating the host and launched into her choreography. Julia jokingly shook her head to the music and boisterously danced in front of Tyrone, making sure to accentuate her hips as she did so. Julia took a couple steps closer to where he was sitting, ran her hands through her long blonde hair, and waved it back and forth crazily. She paused only to take off the suit jacket.

After inviting Tyrone to hold onto both her hands, she used her total body weight to pull Tyrone out of his chair. When he looked a little confused about what to do next, she directed him to take a seat on the floor.

Julia sat in the folding chair like it was her throne. Her ankles crossed, she teasingly warmed up with a few shoulder shrug rolls and played with her hair again. Then, in one swift motion, Julia turned to the side of the chair. Stretching out her right leg and laying back all the way, she exhibited her long lines before snapping back up and spinning to face him with both legs closed together.

She got back up, rapidly strode around to the back of the chair, and bent down to caress the chair's backrest like it was her partner. Then, she continued skipping around the chair, stopping at the side and placing her hand flat upon the seat. She kept her butt in the air, rocking back and forth on her heels in a subtle movement that was very sexy.

Julia stepped in front of the chair with her legs far apart and her ass pointed outwards, looking over her shoulder with an extra cheeky expression on her face. She then did a series of beautiful hip rolls for Tyrone's enjoyment. From there, Julia slid down onto the floor and lifted her feet up onto the seat of the chair. She used her glutes to raise her pelvis, pulsing her hips up to the sky.

Julia sprang back up and sat down on the chair, simultaneously crossing her legs, arching her back, and making serious eye contact with Tyrone. She then did a fun fan kick where one leg opens and the other one kind of follows. Since she was wearing a skirt, this gave Tyrone an excellent flash of her lipstick-red panties beneath her sheer pantyhose. Julia then gave Tyrone an open-mouth smile, stood up, did a quick stripper squat, spun the chair around backward, twirled around, and straddled the chair. I see London, I see France!!! She cocked one eyebrow while seemingly daring Tyrone not to look between her legs. Tyrone tried not to ogle Julia, but his eyes kept returning to the open space below the backrest.

After that, Julia jumped onto the chair. Standing up on the seat, she elongated her arms above her head, wiggled her hips, and rolled her torso like a belly dancer. She hastily reached under her skirt to pull down her pantyhose, somehow keeping her balance without falling off the chair.

Julia hopped off the chair, tore off her blouse, and grabbed one of Tyrone's arms with both her hands, dragging him to his feet. After she pushed him back into the chair, she turned away from him, undid the zipper on the back of her skirt, put her hands on either side of her hips, and revealed the back of her strappy open-back bikini panties, making sure to give him a bird's eye view as she bent down. Instinctively, the Black man slapped and groped her shapely ass, but she spun around, waving a finger in his face to rebuff his advance.

Tyrone didn't try to touch her again, and she rewarded him by straddling one of his legs, sitting down on it, and seductively grinding up and down on his thigh. Just as she popped open her smooth white front-close bra, the buzzer sounded.

Back in the viewing room, Jake, Andy, and Eric agreed that this was the point at which Julia's hypothetical husband would have stopped the dance. All three guys had been holding two fingers over the button. When they'd reached a consensus, they pressed down on the button at the same time.

Tensions begin to boil over.

With the Day 4 challenge over, Alyssa was alone in the living room area, pondering her next move. To get more comfortable, she'd changed into Lululemon leggings and a sports bra. Having learned from the phone call with her husband that Peyton was out in front, Alyssa had become quite distraught. The table next to her was littered with empty margarita glasses that she had singlehandedly consumed. She painted her toenails while lost in deep thought.

Meanwhile, Peyton, Julia, and Naomi were in the shared co-ed bathroom. Naomi was still in her cheerleader uniform, touching up her mascara and pursing her lips in the mirror. Julia and Peyton had taken a shower (there were two showers in the bathroom) and were still wrapped in towels. Julia was lying on the floor in her towel; she was sipping a strawberry daiquiri and reading a magazine and didn't seem in a hurry to get dressed. The towel gradually slipped down to reveal a portion of her enormous boobies, and she lethargically tugged it upwards. I was behind the one-way mirror, and I saw the cameraman focus on Julia's cleavage while this was happening.

Julia was still mad at Peyton about something that had happened earlier in the week. On the second day in the house, Peyton had teamed up with one of the assistant producers (Denise) to buy a tube of genital herpes cream from a Walgreens and hide it amongst Julia's toiletries. At the behest of the producers, Tyrone inspected all the girls' belongings shortly after that to find clues about who was single or married and noticed the herpes cream.

Julia didn't find out that Peyton was behind the plot to sabotage her until late Wednesday afternoon. Still seething in anger, she did not seem to know quite how to confront Peyton about the prank. Julia had concluded that the herpes ointment was the reason Tyrone had not taken her into the bedroom, and she hadn't had the opportunity for a one-on-one talk with him to prove that she was single. Even more infuriating for Julia, Tyrone seemed bound to pick Peyton as the single girl, even though Julia was the actual single.

Standing beside the row of vanities, Peyton was chatting with Naomi while trying to get dressed under the zero-privacy conditions of the show house. She slipped her bra on through each arm while holding the towel tightly to her chest and then quickly pulled her thong up under the towel. After that, Peyton dropped the towel to finish getting dressed. The moment she was standing in only her underwear, exposed and vulnerable, was when Julia decided to attack.

The girls have an argument.

Julia: Hello, Peyton, did you have fun last night?

Peyton: Quit talking to me like that; just stop it.

[Julia turns to Naomi and starts talking about Peyton in the third person.]

Julia: I'm honestly flabbergasted by her behavior. She's trying to single herself out again.

Naomi: Bless your heart, but I think Peyton's had a hard night. She's got a husband, and she's just done gosh knows what with a man she doesn't actually like, all the while trying to pretend she likes him! That has got to be so much pressure!

Julia: She's got her head so far stuck up her own ass she just can't get it out! Peyton is putting on such a front every time Tyrone comes in, and he thinks she's such a nice girl, but I don't think she's like that. I think she's a cunt.

Peyton: Whatever. You don't know me.

Julia: I don't fucking like it, Peyton; I don't like you giving me nasty looks.

Peyton: What are you talking about? I'm not looking at you like anything at all!

Julia: Well, don't look at me like I'm a tart; you're the biggest slag on the planet! You must have shagged Tyrone! How else do you explain a second invite to the bedroom, love? I don't know how your husband puts up with you! You know what? I'd've had you fucking done over a long time ago. You freak.

Peyton: You're the only skank here. You fooled around with Tyrone, and I know you don't have any feelings for him. That's disgusting. If you want to talk about slutty, that to me is a whore.

Naomi: What if I told you that you're both sluts!

Peyton: Fuck you, Naomi.

Naomi: Geez, I was only joking!

Julia: No, you weren't. Go get fucked, Naomi, you frigid bitch!

Skinny dipping in the pool.

Later that afternoon, Peyton and Tyrone snuck into the pool area without any of the others noticing. They were both wearing white terrycloth bathrobes and holding piña coladas in natural coconut shells when they entered. Tyrone held onto Peyton's bathrobe to partially shield her from the cameras as she dropped naked into the pool.

Peyton's hands flew up to cover her breasts even as she dipped low in the water to conceal herself from the cameras until the only part showing was her head. She kept her knees bent and legs angled to stay fully submerged in the shallow pool and bobbed a little closer to the edge, the ripples she sent shimmering over the surface of the water slightly camouflaging her nakedness.

While Peyton had been nude when she jumped in, Tyrone removed his swim trunks after getting in the water, casually slapping them down on the pool deck.

So, they swam around for a bit, enjoying a skinny dip in the water, then the next thing I knew, Tyrone was behind Peyton, she was against the side of the pool with her arms and elbows resting on the edge of the pool wall, and they were having sex. I didn't think Peyton was an exhibitionist, but she initiated this explicit act right under the bright fluorescent lights of the pool area. She also didn't seem concerned there was a live feed of this to her husband, Andy.

For a heart-stopping twenty minutes, this continued. None of the other contestants walked into the pool area during that time. Peyton's small breasts popped out of the water with a splash each time Tyrone pounded into her from the back. The stark contrast of his dark cocoa body touching her pale skin with pink undertones and the dissimilarity of his bull-like frame pressing against her lithesome figure was a riveting sight. Tyrone grunted, and then Peyton started to moan. It didn't look like Peyton was faking it. They'd actually climaxed simultaneously!

Peyton turned around in the water to face him, with her back to the side of the pool. She could easily touch the bottom but instead let her legs float, keeping her body low in the water. Tyrone also crouched down slightly in the water. They looked directly into each other's eyes intensely. Without saying a thing, Tyrone gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

Tyrone continued to surround her with his arms, her perky breasts crushed against his chest, their faces mere inches apart. They began to talk to each other with hushed voices; however, our sensitive microphones could pick up what they said. Art added subtitles so the audience could discern everything they were saying to each other. However, their conversation became so explicit that it would probably be edited out in the final cut anyway.

Tyrone and Peyton have a fight.

Peyton: Oh my God! Your slow rocking back and forth... so good... I swear you hit my G-spot! I loved your hand on my clitoris, and just the thrill of being in the pool with you was orgasmic.

Tyrone: You ever done this before?

Peyton: Uhh, this one guy and I attempted it (actually, it was kind of an accident but whatever), and... totally unpleasant. Pools have always made me insanely horny, but when we actually started going at it, I felt dry, like sandpaper, and it was a real workout to go for 30 minutes of chafing! The whole time I'm trying to get him to cum without floating away! No thanks!

Tyrone: Goddamn! That is some bad sex! Shit, Pey-Pey, there anywhere you haven't hooked up? Like I say, you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Peyton: Excuse me? I can count the number of guys I've slept with on my one hand! If that body count is too high for you, where do you see this going, exactly?

Tyrone: Y'know, I got a lot goin' on. I jus' can't get into no relationships right now. Ugh... girl, did I get you all mad?

Peyton: No, I'm not upset. It's just... I gave up my ass for you!! Did you think I would have let you sodomize me when we were in bed together if I didn't think there was a future here?!

Tyrone: I made no promises. If you don't like it, then why you lotion that hungry little butthole? Have you got no respect for yourself?

Peyton: Yeah, I do have respect for myself! And don't you dare try to say I don't have respect for myself because I agreed to let you have anal sex with me! That's something else! Do you have no respect for me?

Tyrone: Do you--

Peyton: No, I'm asking you a question. Do you have respect for me?

Tyrone: I can't answer that.

Peyton: Then I'm not doing anything more with you.

[Peyton ducks under his arm and swims away.]

The husbands' write letters to their wives.

There would be no phone calls on the contestants' last full day in the house. Instead, the husbands would write a one-page letter to their wives with any final instructions.

In the early hours of that morning, I had stopped by the office to pick up the four letters. What I found were five letters laid out on the boardroom table. Joe and Art were studiously working on one of the letters, which I assumed was the fake husband's letter to Julia. From their fevered whispers, I had a sudden gut reaction that they were doing something wrong.

Joe smiled mischievously and pushed towards me two nearly identical letters from Eric to Naomi. He directed me to read the one on his right first and then the next one. Everything was the same except for the last paragraph. The last part of the original letter read:

I don't even understand why the other husbands are still here. Their marriages are over as far as I'm concerned. Their whore wives are not going to win because Tyrone can see through their act. Just because you're single doesn't mean you sleep with everyone you meet. I'm confident we will win by staying faithful to our marital vows, even as we are surrounded by Satan. I forgive you for kissing another man. It was my fault. I knew we should leave, but all I could think about was the farm and that old porch swing where we used to sit during our courting days. But it was foolish of me to risk the sanctity of our marriage for the money. I can't wait to have you back in my arms. Only 24 hours to go!

I then read the nearly identical letter on my right. Art had started his career as an illustrator, and I could see he had skillfully copied Eric's printing and signature. He kept everything the same except for the last part, which now read:

I don't even understand why the other girls keep getting picked for the bedroom. You are the best as far I'm concerned. The trouble is a real single would be willing to sleep with Tyrone. I'm confident we will win this if you forsake our marital vows for just one night. I forgive you in advance for going to bed with another man. It has my blessing. I know this is the path that has been chosen for us. Please think of the farm and that old porch swing where we used to sit during our courting days. But as difficult as it may be to go through with it, we must sacrifice the sanctity of our marriage for the money. And then I'll have you back in my arms, and we'll never speak of it again. Only 24 hours to go!

I shook my head in disbelief. These guys were once again juicing up the action! Joe had composed Eric's fake letter for Art to write down, and I think he had done a great job imitating Eric's writing style. Still, I had my doubts that Naomi would fall for it. But then again, I had noticed the bags under her eyes had been growing (our makeup artist kept this hidden with increasingly thick eyeliner and mascara), and lately, she didn't seem to be thinking clearly.

In his own handwriting, Joe had also created a fake husband's letter to Julia. I read that one next. It was apparent that Joe had a lot of fun doing it. The letter from "Dave" contained many sexual innuendos and insults disguised as compliments before ending with a declaration of "undying love" for Julia. The letter was unhinged like something written by a crack addict. I understood the whole point was to trigger an emotional reaction on Julia's face as she silently read the letter in front of the cameras! The production crew took care of every little detail!