Reality TV Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on set, I distributed the four envelopes to the female contestants.

I waited to see Naomi's reaction as she opened the envelope and read Joe and Art's forged letter. She took the most giant gulp as her gorgeous green eyes skimmed down the page. Naomi tried to keep a poker face, but I could see she was visibly distressed. I think Naomi may have even been in shock.

At the time, I didn't feel guilty about giving Naomi the forged letter. On the contrary, I took pride in staying emotionally detached from the contestants and professionally executing my duties as the show's host. I felt like a vital member of the production team.

That's not to say I didn't think there wouldn't be any repercussions to our actions. In fact, I wasn't even sure if what we had just done was legal. And, even if we didn't face criminal charges, I didn't want to leave us open to a lawsuit either. So I took all of the letters back from the contestants and ran them through a paper shredder just to be safe. Later that night, I checked the footage we got of the contestants opening their letters to ensure the writing on Joe and Art's fabricated letter had not been captured by the camera.

When I replayed the clip, I could see Naomi's reaction again, and I was suddenly overwhelmed with guilt. Prior to this, I had not been involved in the producers' dirty tricks. By giving Naomi the fake letter, I sensed that I might now be implicated. I tried to tell myself that it was Naomi's fault if she was stupid enough to believe everything she read. But the truth was, I didn't know what I would have done if I had been in her situation. Even smart people make bad decisions.

Bedtime ceremony: Thursday.

For the last time, I stood before the cameras and introduced the bedtime ceremony. I don't know what it was, but I sensed a heightened sexual tension in the room before the final night in the house.

Indeed, with Rhonda's encouragement, except for Naomi, all the ladies had basically decided to line up in their underwear. Julia was wearing a black bra, thong, and thigh-high stockings, Alyssa was wearing a rose-colored lace teddy, Peyton was wearing a white corset and v-string panties, and Naomi was wearing a purple babydoll slip.

Even I was getting into the act. Right before coming out, I'd undone a few extra buttons on my blouse, and as I began to speak, I felt a small thrill knowing that I was displaying a little extra cleavage for the cameras.

I announced:

"Each evening, Tyrone chooses one lady to spend the night with him. It's the perfect opportunity for some persuasive one-on-one time. As this is the last night one of them will get to go under the covers with Tyrone, they're putting on their best flirty behavior.

"It's time for Tyrone to pick one girl to spend the night with him in his bedroom for the final time. Julia hasn't been chosen all week. Will her earlier slipup rule her out? And then there's Naomi, who hasn't been picked yet either. Can Tyrone turn a good girl bad?"

Who will Tyrone choose for the last night?

Tyrone: Naomi, why should I pick you?

Naomi: Because you haven't picked me yet.

Tyrone: That it?

Naomi: Yup.

Tyrone: Julia?

Julia: I think you should pick me tonight because I feel like you're confused, and I think you need one night without any mind games.

Tyrone: Alyssa?

Alyssa: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. And I don't want any of the husbands to get any more upset than they already are.

Tyrone: Peyton?

Peyton: I know that you've had a headache and that you've been confused, and if you pick me, they'll both go away.

Tyrone: The person I gonna choose for tonight is...

[The cameras are suddenly switched off. The live feed is stopped early for the last night, so the husbands will have to wait until tomorrow to find out who Tyrone chooses.]

Tyrone: The lucky lady gonna be Naomi.

In bed with Naomi.

Naomi had a solemn expression on her face after Tyrone made this announcement. She stayed frozen where she stood until Tyrone came to get her. He took her hand and pulled her gently towards the bedroom.

"Bye, girls," she called out to the other female contestants.

All week, Tyrone had been telling each girl that he had feelings for them. I wondered if he would use the same line on Naomi.

Tyrone and Naomi's conversation.

[Tyrone pours two vodka martinis and passes one of them to Naomi. She cringes when she takes her first sip.]

Tyrone: Cheers to savin' the best fo' last!

Naomi: I think you should have chosen someone else tonight.

Tyrone: Why that?

Naomi: I think you should have chosen Julia. You've got it narrowed down to the two of us.

Tyrone: C'mon, I'm curious 'bout you. I want to get to know you more. You seem so innocent. I'm gonna learn you some new tricks.

Naomi: What if I'm not ready to have sex with you? What if I'm married?

Tyrone: See, I wanna spend time wit' you if you married or not. I don't give a fuck.

Naomi: I haven't got a husband.

Tyrone: That's good 'cause I had a vision that we share the same destiny. You got a real pretty face, a slammin' body, you basically the whole package. Naomi, you, like, perfection. It make all the white boys mad when they see a dream girl like you with a brother.

Naomi: Yeah, most boys assume I'm out of their league and don't even try. But, you know my views on this. I've been single for quite some time, and I'm not going to be willing to do anything with anybody unless I feel there's going to be a future there.

Tyrone: I'm not sayin' we gonna bag this minute. I'm thinkin' bout the future. I jus' can't wait to announce the winner an' see the look on everyone face.

Naomi: And who will that be?

Tyrone: Shhh, right now that be you, young lady.

Naomi: Yay! You're so smart; I should have known that you'd figure out that I was the single girl! I was just so worried you would make a fool of yourself and lose forty thousand dollars because we could have so much fun with that cash.

Tyrone: What you mean by "we"?

Naomi: I think we can meet up after the show. It wasn't something I was expecting to happen, but I have feelings for you. I don't know if you had picked up on that.

Tyrone: No, I hadn't. Okay.... that be music to my ears. You by far the hottest lil' señorita here. My shit is hard, innit?

Naomi: And I'm right now buck naked! Get under the covers with me and show me your big muscles.

Tyrone: Mmm, mmm-mmm. I ain't never seen an itty-bitty waist an' big ol' booty like this on a white girl before. Ya sure you don't got no Aunt Jemima's in your family tree?

Naomi: Ha! Maybe it's her pancake mix that's making my ass so fat! My family go way back in Louisiana, so I might have some French in me, but I know for a fact that my forebearers didn't consort with the.....

Tyrone: Slaves?

Naomi: Yeah, I guess so; you should see how pasty white my skin is if I didn't have this tan.

Tyrone: There ain't nothin' better in the world than stretchin' out pussy of the great-great-great-granddaughter of a bunch of slave owners. No offense or nothin'.

Naomi: It's okay, none taken. I admit my dad will probably disapprove of me dating a Black man. But I'm not prejudiced. I don't know what it is about you... I just feel so safe and secure when I'm with you. And... like most girls, maybe I have a thing for professional football players!

Tyrone: Y'know, I hate this game show 'cause I wanna say somethin' else, but I can't go there. Look, it okay if ya don't wanna do nothin' for the rest of the night. I respect you decidin' to wait.

Naomi: You're in luck. There's something else we can do. Lay back on the bed. Get comfortable.... how does this feel?

Tyrone: Oh yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about! Wow! I like to titty-fuck you 'cause it's closest to your heart!

Naomi: Aww, that's so sweet.

Tyrone: Plus, you got the best fuckin' titties.

Naomi: They're nice, aren't they? Let me know if you want to switch, and you can do this to me while I'm on the bottom.

Tyrone: Not yet. Keep goin' on my dick like that. I love the way ya hold 'em like that. Mmm, yeah, jus' move 'em like that. Oh, man! I love the feel of these soft titties on my dick.

Naomi: You're funny. I think you're very cute.

Footage from the night-vision cameras.

An hour-and-a-half later and the lights were off. It was time for Naomi to decide whether to make her move and go further with Tyrone!

Naomi leaned over on top of Tyrone and started to kiss him. She held the back of his head in her hand and didn't let him come up for air. Tyrone eventually pulled the duvet over their heads, and, it appeared from the shifting covers, he rolled on top of her. In one final heartbreaking moment, Naomi's hand crept out from under the duvet and grasped the wicker basket on the nightstand, which was filled to the brim with packs of condoms. She grabbed a handful of condoms and brought them back under the covers.

About twenty minutes later, the shape of the duvet suggested they were in the missionary position. Suddenly, a slight hollow in the covers formed and disappeared with increasing speed, in the shape of Tyrone's ass as he moved in and out of Naomi.

Whispers under the covers.

Tyrone: I tell you what, if you single, I'm gonna keep doin' this 'till the morning. If you're not...

Naomi:...you'll slap me on the face!

Tyrone: No, I make you cum on my dick. It's your bitch-ass hubby who will slap me 'round the face!

Later that night.

Around midnight, Naomi wrapped one of the sheets around herself and stumbled from the bed to the bathroom. She turned on the shower to let the water run. It took forever to heat up, thanks to the amateurish plumber we hired when building the set. Naomi let the sheet fall from her body as she stepped into the large walk-in shower. Her jaw-dropping naked curves were captured from multiple angles by hidden spy cameras in the room, as well as a cameraman working behind the one-way mirror.

Given Naomi's personality, I imagined the late-night shower was her attempt to wash away her guilt and intense feelings of being dirty or "unclean." If that had been her wish, it would not be granted tonight. Tyrone was awoken by the sound of the running water and quickly stripped off to join her in the shower. Pretty soon, Tyrone began taking Naomi against the tiled wall. This time there was no condom.

After a few minutes of that, he spun her around, so they were face-to-face. He started to pull one of her legs up, and she continued lifting it upwards until her leg was straight and her foot was resting on his shoulder. Naomi had to balance on her other leg, which she'd placed between where he was standing. I have since learned this incredibly erotic position is called the "Ballerina sex position," and I can guarantee you 95% of girls would not have the flexibility to pull it off! This was also the first time I had a decent view of Tyrone's manhood, which definitely lived up to expectations! It indeed was a marvelously large black cock! Tyrone held her leg and the middle of her back and began to thrust into her really hard, her pussy lips obscenely stretched around his dark phallus. They kissed and gazed into each other's eyes. Eventually, Naomi must have gotten uncomfortable because she tried to lift up her other leg. Tyrone sensed what she was trying to do, took hold of her waist, hoisted her up, and fucked her standing up. Even though Naomi was pretty tall for a girl, he could easily hold her aloft in his powerful arms.

We had an unobstructed view of their lovemaking from the lighting and camera platform. However, one of the cameramen stood below us and pointed his TV camera at the bathroom through the one-way mirror, purposely aiming at the frosted middle section of the glass shower door to include a few seconds of this footage in the episode. This shot would hide everything below the contestants' bare shoulders and above their knees; the viewer would only be able to make out the color of their nude skin as the details of their bodies would be clouded by the frosted glass. The audience (including Naomi's husband Eric) would have to fill in the missing pieces with their imagination.

But I doubted there would be a way to edit this next part to make it appropriate for cable television. The only possibility would be if they made an uncut and uncensored version of the show available online.

"Oh-waaaah-oh-waaaah-oh-waaaah-oh-waaaah-oh-waaaah-oh-waaaah-oh-waaaah-oh-waaaah. Heee-ehh. Eeeechhh. HHEEEEEEEEEYYAHH!!!! EEHHEEEEEEEEEYYAHH!!!! Ohh-chaaa. OHHH-WAA!!!!!!!!! OOOHHH-HAAAWHH!!!!!!! Fuck you. HAAAA!!!!. WHOOOHH-AAH!!!!" Naomi orgasmed like she was having a seizure. She exhaled with a high-pitched whine as she writhed uncontrollably in Tyrone's arms. He tightened his grip and managed not to drop Naomi.

Tyrone calmly said in a low voice between her wails, "We goin' deep. Ima bust a nut."

Naomi tried to relax her body, but she was still shuddering as she squeezed her legs around his waist. She continued to cry, breath heavily, and whimper into his ear, "Oh-ah. Hah...hah!"

Like most American females born in the '90s, I've seen my fair share of porn. In fact, I went through a phase of watching amateur sex videos until I learned that some of these clips are actually revenge porn against ex-girlfriends or ex-wives. But Naomi's orgasm was nothing like anything I'd seen on the internet. Actually, it was the hottest thing I'd ever witnessed.

Usually, when I watch porn, I can mentally get myself to orgasm with no physical stimulation. Therefore, while I was standing on the other side of the set wall, watching Tyrone and Naomi, I was really, really close to cumming. But each time I was almost there, I was bumped into by a cameraman or interrupted by Hal or Joe frantically whispering directions. It was really distracting being wedged between all the crew members viewing the action. When Naomi and Tyrone went back to bed, I quickly got out of there.

The long hours were taking their toll. Still wearing the same skirt suit that I had worn all day, I felt grimy like I did after my 26-hour flight to Australia. I was also more turned-on than I'd ever been in my life.

I made my way to the ladies' restroom that was backstage and leaned up against the counter as if checking my makeup. The laminate top was at the perfect height. I held my weight in my hands and pressed my clit against the edge, all through my clothes, obviously. But even this was taking too long, and I was desperate for immediate release.

I retreated to one of the bathroom stalls, sat down on the toilet, and slid my hand under my pantyhose and plain cotton thong panties. I used my second and third fingers on my right hand to rub in a circular motion, just above the head of my clit. I don't usually penetrate myself during masturbation, but sometimes, including this time, I slipped my fingers into my vagina to get them wet to help lubricate the rubbing motion. I also reached under my blouse and stiff bra and touched my breasts and nipples with my left hand. I closed my eyes to relive what I had just seen and rubbed really hard between my labia. I felt almost high as I conjured up a picture of Tyrone relentlessly fucking Naomi against the shower wall. I came pretty fast after that.

Looking back, so much of my adult sexuality was defined by the events of that week. All these years later, my secret turn-ons include adulterous dalliances, sexual relations between Black men and white women, and being compelled to be nude or intimate in front of an audience or camera. I've never told this to anyone.

Friday.

Early morning planning session.

Every day started with a planning meeting at an ungodly 3:00 a.m. I was still feeling groggy, and I now had the burning sensation of whiskey mixed with the aftertaste of my usual Venti Americano. Levett had poured each of us a tumbler of his 25-year-old single malt Scotch and insisted that we drink to celebrate wrapping production on the first week of the show.

Rhonda had a new idea, she suggested hopefully, "I was thinking that we should have the final ceremony back here at the office. I can rent tuxes for the husbands, and I found these adorable costume antlers that they can wear during the ceremony. We'll have them stand over at the side as Tyrone makes his choice. This way, we can get their reactions the instant Tyrone selects the winner."

I was suddenly filled with rage. Without thinking, I responded sharply, "Perhaps not all of us have the benefit of taking an art history class in college. But I happen to understand the symbolism of a married man wearing horns or antlers. And you want me to fight LA traffic just so we can inflict this one last act of cruelty? Haven't we done enough to torture and humiliate these guys?! We're sticking to the original plan. The selection ceremony will take place on set."

Surprisingly, everyone in the meeting (including Levett) agreed with me. I felt ecstatic knowing that I had successfully stood up for the contestants and spared them this final indignity.

The morning after: Tyrone & Naomi.

At about the same time, Naomi woke up. She snuck out of bed in only her nightie. Naomi ran into Denise in the main living area, blocking the final ceremony with the director and camera crew. Naomi asked to speak to Denise alone and confessed that she was having thoughts about killing herself. Denise consoled her that she had made the right decision to sleep with Tyrone and that she only had to hang in for another couple of hours. Denise added in a bubbly voice, "I have a good feeling that you're going to win!"

The selection ceremony: Does Tyrone pick the single girl?

As part of the casting process, we had asked the three married contestants if they were willing to use their wedding dresses in the show. At the time, we hadn't given them any more information than that. Sure enough, they all pulled them out of whatever closet they were storing them in (why is it that so many brides keep their wedding dresses after they get married? I swore I wouldn't be one of them!) and shipped them to us. For Julia, we purchased a random wedding dress online, and, amazingly, this sweetheart wedding gown fit her body almost as well as the other girls' actual wedding dresses.

Peyton had no difficulty, but it was not easy getting Naomi and Alyssa squeezed back into their wedding dresses. Even though they were both slim, they must have gone on special diets before their wedding day and had since put on curves in all the right places. This unforeseen complication really put us behind, and we were on a tight schedule.

The husbands would watch the previous night's video at the same time as the selection ceremony. Then, while we were driving back, the husbands would watch a recording of who Tyrone picked as the true single, and we'd record their reactions. We'd then play around with the footage in post-production to make it appear as if they had been watching the live feed.