Reality Warping Ch. 01: Lifeguard

Story Info
Pool lifeguard gets breast expansion.
766 words
3.94
13k
15
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You feel your powers kicking in, as you stare hungrily across the pool at her. At the slim young woman lifeguarding the four-foot deep section of town pool.

She has brunette hair cut short, stopping well above her sun-tanned shoulders. Of course, she wears the bright-red one-piece bathing suit typical to lifeguards, paired with tiny rolled royal blue shorts. Her sunglasses hide her eyes, and easily cover half her face.

If you had to guess, you would hazard that she was maybe half-Puerto Rican. Regardless, she is a lithe fucking smoke show, home from college for the summer.

You feel a warm sensation slowly spreading over you, like a cracked egg, from the top of your head down to your toes. Which in the past would have panicked you, as you waited to see what manner of chaos ensued.

Now though, you lean into that warm feeling, focusing on what you most desire, allowing your immense power to warp the fabric of reality, to meet your wants and needs.

Slowly, you watch as her mostly flat chest begins to grow and expand. As her tits become bigger and rounder and fuller, causing her bathing suit top to stretch and strain.

She shifts a little in her elevated lifeguard chair, trying to find a more comfortable pose, as her chest continues to grow. Otherwise, she does not react at all to her enhancements.

Remarkably, she remains oblivious to what is happening to her. As always, the reality that you are imposing becomes the ONLY reality. People's small minds always fill in the gaps.

Perhaps she will simply believe she's always had big tits? Or maybe she'll just chalk it up to a significant but normal growth spurt? Regardless, not a single person will be think anything magical or suspicious happened

You continue to gaze lustily at her, as you force her big breasts to just keep growing. Already she is stacked like a stereotypical busty college sorority girl. She is rocking a pair of big, round, perky jugs that seem to defy the laws of gravity, grafted onto her slender frame.

And yet, you want more. You impose your will, and force her big tits to continue expanding. Under your control, her chest grows from busty college coed, to absurdly buxom sexpot.

Her tits become huge and heavy, causing the top of her swimsuit to sag beneath their weight. The fabric is stretched thin, and you can clearly see the outline of her big puffy nipples, straining against her struggling top.

She seems to realize now, somewhere deep in her subconscious, that something is amiss. She slouches low in her lifeguard chair, unable to sit up straight any longer, and uses both hands to cup her enormous, heaving tits. Gently, she squeezes her big nipples, and her mouth forms a perfect little "Oh!"

You laugh to yourself, as your stroke your cock through your swimsuit. No one notices you, and no one notices her. You pick up the pace, as you watch her squirm and shift in her elevated chair. You grin as she squeezes her nipples harder and begins kneading her massive, soft tits more aggressively.

She glances around surreptitiously, before burying one hand down her shorts. You watch in amazement as she fingers herself like a depraved slut, while aggressively molesting her mammoth jugs with her other free hand. She pinches her big nipples hard, as she orgasms.

The next instant, you cum too, hard. However, instead of staining your bathing suit, all of your hot cum magically winds up nestled deep in her huge, soft cleavage.

You sigh contentedly, as the warm reality warping sensation begins to dissipate. You continue watching her through your tinted shades.

She looks flushed, a bit embarrassed, and a tiny bit dazed, as if she is waking up from a daydream. She steals a quick glance around, before subtly removing her fingers from her sopping wet cunt.

She rests one hand on the top of her massive boob, as she surveys the pool with pursed lips. She seems greatly relieved to find that no one is openly gawking up at her. At the dumb slut falling out of her swimsuit, who can't seem to keep her fingers out of her pussy. She takes a deep steadying breath, as she slouches back down low in her chair.

Absentmindedly, she continues rubbing her huge tits. In doing so, she is surprised to find a massive spurt of sunblock in her cleavage. She frowns at it for a few seconds, before shrugging and rubbing your warm cum all over her enormous tits.