All Comments on 'Realizing True Natures'

by Michaelfantasies

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great to see that you're writing again!..I’ve read your stories and I always read and enjoy your comments about other people's stories; I keep an eye out for them...I made a comment about one of your earlier stories (You're a Tease..) and you seemed to like what I said. I really liked this story and the whole background of it, the sexually withdrawn ex-wife, the perhaps sexually ambiguous stepson etc..I have to admit I find the adult stepson and father stories to be very hot. Especially the ones where the gay adult stepson seduces the dad..so hot to see the dad just crumble because of his newly discovered “needs”..beyond hot!! Too cold to be out and about today so getting off on some good stories..Keep writing!

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelfantasies@Michaelfantasies
Anyone can contact me. I'm a nice, VERY DISCREET, average, loving, caring, giving, sexually submissive person. My stories are mostly fantasies. I need a masculine, confident, persuasive, caring, top man in my life. Any such men here? Let me know.

story TAGS