Realizing True Natures

Story Info
Sometimes, a MAN needs to understand who HE needs to be.
1.7k words
3.63
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone. This story is, in part what I want SOME men to realize about themselves, if they don't already. Also, this story is not necessarily about Incest, or about being gay, but more importantly having the confidence and self-esteem to get what you want. This story is about gaining confidence for oneself. It is also a window into my own psyche.

Let me also say, not all submissives will seek YOU out! They want assurances and have needs too. So, if you're a man that wants to be with a submissive person, then read this story. Maybe, by being more assertive (while still being careful and such), you will find the accepting, loving sub person you are looking for!

To add, a willing, submissive person gives another clues!!! You may pick up on those clues. Both men and women who are submissive do this. Are you smart enough to realize it, and man enough to act? 🤔 I'M hoping so! Also, I apologize for being judgmental about some men, if they take my words in that way. A part of how I write is based upon what I've seen and learned about some men.

Also, remember this story is a fantasy (in a way).

I came home after work and noticed Dan's company van in the driveway. Michael must be home early, I thought ( Michael is my step-son. Dan is Michael's boss ). Dan often drives Michael home, after work, so, I thought nothing of it. Maybe work was done early today.

I went inside and as I was settling in, looking at the mail and such, I didn't see Michael or Dan? hmmm? I heard some music coming from upstairs, so I walked up there. As I got to the head of the stairs, I heard what sounded like... whining and moaning? It was coming from Michael's bedroom. I approached Michael's bedroom door, slightly ajar. What I saw, shocked me!

Both Dan and Michael were on the bed naked. Dan was on top of my son, fucking him!!! He had Michael's little legs spread wide and back. Michael laid on his back, underneath this big man. I immediately wanted to storm in there and kick the you-know-what, out of Dan! But then I saw Michael's face. His eyes were half closed and he was biting his lower lip. Was he liking this? Also, Michael wasn't resisting!

Also, Dan was vocal, calling my son a pussy boy and saying other things. Michael seemed awash by it! That's when I felt my own cock stir. I found myself getting aroused by what I was seeing! I thought to myself, "this is MY step-son, yet he's getting fucked by his Boss and not by ME!

As I watched, I thought for a moment that I saw Michael's eyes turn and look at me!? Fearing getting caught watching, I immediately stepped back a little, from the doorway. Did he see me? No, I don't think he did. Did he? If he did, then he surely must have been scared or embarrassed, being caught, right! Instead, he kept letting Dan fuck him!? At that moment, I didn't know for sure if he saw me or not, but I stepped back from the door and silently walked back down the stairs, as if I intruded on his privacy.

My heart was racing. I walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I grabbed a beer and quickly gulped down half of it, while replaying what I just witnessed moments ago. By myself, I was painfully jealous, and angry. DAN was taking advantage of MY son! This was not right. I should have barged in, but I didn't. Why didn't I? Why??? I was jealous because he was fucking MY boy! If ANYONE should be fucking Michael, it should have been ME! I also was thinking, Why wasn't I the one fucking Michael? I'm a good man!

I've been his Dad for years! I'VE put in the TIME... Not DAN! Also, I've been letting Michael stay in MY house since he couldn't afford to live on his own (today's struggles, right)!

He's a good kid. He earns a good wage, but not enough to live on, by himself. I love him, as any Dad would. Also, I have a nice house, with a spare bedroom that I'M not "using," so to speak. I'm not dating right now either. So, of course I let him move in and live with me during these hard financial times!

He's also 23 now and only started working for Dan, because I MADE him get that job! Dan has been Michael's boss for only a few months and he is ALREADY fucking Michael! I grabbed another beer while still thinking I wanted to kick Dan's a..!

I heard the shower turn on upstairs. I gulped down another swig of beer. I guess their done having sex, I thought to myself. It must be nice to enjoy life!

I calmed down a bit, but I was still angry. Also, being aroused myself, I started to think about my ex-wife, Michael's mom and what I would do to HER, if only I could.

About Michael's mom and I... Our sex lives became basically nonexistent for some time before we divorced. When we were together, she would say she's been busy and that her mind is just not on sex as often as I'd like her to be. It wasn't like I wanted sex ALL THE TIME! Just once a week... AT LEAST!!! But no! It wasn't even once a MONTH with her! I've tried romance stuff like candles and taking her out. But then at night, laying in bed with her... STILL, nothing ever happened.

And it's not like I'm ugly! I'm aged, but I'm fit too, and my dick is almost 7 inches hard! Yet, I basically got nothing from Michael's mom. So, my mind wandered and began thinking about her son Michael, more and more.

I started thinking that he looks a lot like her. He has the same eyes; the same lips; The same lips I've started thinking about how they would feel wrapped around my cock! The same full lips that I wish his mother would use, but never did, other than lips to give excuses with! He even has the same smile. I wouldn't say he's feminine, but sometimes the way he smiled at me, and still does, makes my dick chub up a little!

Anyway, since moving in with me, a couple of times, when sitting up late at night, next to each other on the couch, watching a movie or whatever, he'd get tired. That's when is head would fall on my shoulder. Then he'd move sideways. His arm would slide down my torso and his hand would rest in my lap. His hand would be... RIGHT THERE!!! I mean, RIGHT THERE, cupping my crotch!!! Of course, my cock would stir from such a touch! A tough I rarely felt!

At first, when these things would happen, I would wake him up at those moments. Opening his yes, he'd realize the situation and say things like, "oh, I'm sorry." I would reply, "That's okay. I understand." Meaning, he didn't know what he was doing, being tired! His hand just fell and slipped there and cupped me! There was no meaning to it, I thought.

Lately though, when the same things happened, I've been letting his hand stay there for a moment. It just feels so nice to have SOMEONE'S hand there again! Then after a moment when my dick would respond, and thinking about it, and also when I'd feel his fingers actually squeeze me there a little, I would start to feel awkward and wake him up and tell him he needs to go to bed.

After those situations happen, I'd questioned myself. I shouldn't be thinking about him like this! I'm not gay, but only sex starved! However, with the drought I went through with my ex-wife and after that, and having Michael around, I was thinking more and more about Michael.

I also thought that it would be too risky and selfish of me to pursue something more with him. What If I'm wrong? But then I was thinking about the facts... Michael was ALREADY getting fucked. His Boss was fucking him, and it appeared that Michael was loving it. It should be ME that is fucking Michael!

I now wanted Michael and was somewhat sure he wanted it too. Instead, he was getting it from his Boss, Dan. I decided to approach Dan about this.

When Dan and I met, i was weeks after what I witnessed. I told him right away that I saw him having sex with my son. At first, he was silent, but then spoke and even apologized. I told him I wanted to kick his a..! He said he understood why. I said much more (not telling him the truth about WHY I was angry and such).

During this conversation, Dan told me about my step-son, the way HE saw Michael... "Michael needs a MAN; a mentor in his life, not just a Dad. He needs to be wanted, needed, and not just loved," Dan explained. Dan went on, telling ME (Michael's step-dad), that, as a man, I should have known this! I started getting angry even more, but angrier at MYSELF really. I didn't understand Michael's true nature, as Dan further explained it to me.

We talked for over an hour, in his office about Men and boys, nature and nurture, sex and rolls as HE saw it. I came out of that conversation believing that I wasn't man enough for Michael. From what Dan told me, I needed to be more assertive; more confident; more loving the way Michael NEEDED me to be.

I decided to change some things, about myself. At the end of our conversation, I admitted that he was right. Then Dan added with a chuckle, "He's a pussy boy! Een Michael didn't understand that at first, but he does now! You need to become that man he needs!"

I went home after that conversation, feeling defeated. Is this who Michael IS? Does he REALLY want or NEED me, his step-dad, in the way Dan has him? If I only knew for sure...

As the days and weeks went on, and seeing Dan's van in the driveway, and myself not having any intimacy or sex with Michael's mother, or any other, I really took a hard look at myself.

It became clear to me that I've been waisting so much time. I could have been fucking Michael all this time. It was time for ME to gain some self-esteem.