All Comments on 'Really?'

by IntuitiveJ

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Part 2?

Gonna finish this sharp little esp tale?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"It was just sex"

What the hell do you think a monogamous marriage is? It's just sex. Men sacrifice A LOT....to have very boring sex with only one woman. She'll become loose and fat, but that's okay...cuz at least she'll bear you a son or daughter.

That's a man's perspective. Women of course think marriage is different...cuz they get A LOT more. Emotional support, physical safety, an extra care giver, someone to help around the house, an emotional tampon for their constant venting, and the status a husband can give her. For women....sex is a small component. For men it's one of two components. It's literally half the reason a man marries, sex.

Hell, a man GAINS status from bedding many women. Even though marriage is a terrible idea for the man, he does get two small consolation prizes. She's broken one of two vows already that make marriage even look tolerable.

If a man needs a real friend, he's got other male friends. a companion? a dog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great flash story

No need for Chapter 2. This flash story is just a tasty snack. Don't try to add anything else.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whaaaaat?

Why do they always say, I never meant to hurt you. and it was just sex? Bullshit kick her ass out and expose the fuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It was fun while it lasted.

I get no development but this really had no end. It could a Twilight zone type and he's stuck in a loop or he gets a girlfriend or he kicks tracy to the kerb.

I have read similar when everyone was normalising an affair and the mc reacts in various ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Idiocy

Maybe you should go back to whatever else it is you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Part 2

BURN THE WORLD!

maxx308maxx308almost 5 years ago
Really

Needs finished. In other words WTF??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good start.

But if this is it and you don't post a 2nd chapter then this is unfinished garbage. I HATE unfinished stories. PS - his parents??? That's just weird.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Sure

That was a nightmare for sure. Is it over?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nope,nope no.

Story makes no sense. You gonna Have to extend the story to bring about some kind of closure. As it stands on it's own it might be two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
come on

no build up/ no detail/ not much to write about mate

enjayemenjayemalmost 5 years ago
No need for part 2

It's finished. That's what flash stories are all about, and the little twist at the end is perfect. Just how it's supposed to end.

Well done for a first Flash Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great flash story

And please do not write a part 2. It has a perfect little O. Henry ending as it is.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Good Fun Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Time to cut his loses and run like hell

There's no way he can win unless he dumps them all and disappears completely.

Time to sell everything, grab all his cash and start a new life somewhere else.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 5 years ago
Holy Mackerel Batman?

Its called the Twilight Zone!,,,,, Or Days of our Lives,,,, I've even heard it called The Bold and the Beautiful.?...What ever they call it..."Wow"... It Makes Good Reading..5 Stars. ★★★★★ WOOF!

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956almost 5 years ago
A fun little story

Thanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Then began to live a dream life

As soon as I left the cheating slut I had married, and never saw my parents, son or former employer again and started my new life with all our former assets and a new an faithful girlfriend.... Thankfully I never had to wake from that dream, because it was actually real life.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
Man, this thing your unconscious mind is trying to tell you...

Good story. Very believable.

Even sounded like something that actually happened to someone I know.

He saw the signs, but refused to seriously acknowledge them... too bad his mind was screaming at him "Really?"

Keep those flashes coming, author.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 5 years ago
So his nightmare was based on what his subconscious mind had picked up on

and was feeding to his conscious mind by way of a dream?

Problem is, now he has a nightmare that he cannot wake up from.

Awkward.

RePhilRePhilalmost 5 years ago
Perfect

I would call this a Drive-By story. Only one victim

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
You write well

But next time you get inspiration to do a quick story go for a walk or have a glass of water.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 5 years ago
Silly but......

Somewhat fun to read.

I agree it doesn't need a second part.

Only one line:

"So long Tracy, it was only a marriage".

4 out of 5 from me.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Dream/nightmare stories always seem contrived to me

As did this one. Maybe the last two lines gave it a bit of something interesting and a smile for the reader who had made it to the end.

And "it was just sex" was clearly intended as a punchline with meaning to the LW readership.

Fair enough, but it still was a nightmare story.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Nope, just another writer who thinks it's cute to leave stories unfinished and the 'dreaming of wife cheating' then suddenly wakes up has been done before and done much, much better than this garbage.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
I wonder if the first Anony . . .

. . . It was just sex, has had his feelings hurt a time or three. Rejected, beaten down by real women, he sounds like a man who has never had a decent relationship in his life. He has, in effect, reduced all women to their pussies and their uteruses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Maybe more fantasy than Loving Wives.

So were all the other fuck scenes real too? Guess he'd better check on the parents. Sounds like he's going to need a new place to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Time to Move

Using the city from "Join the Club" where things went wrong, it's time for Luke to get out of Austin. There's a reason why the city has the motto, "Keep Austin Weird".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
4*s

Very entertaining. Gave it 4*s.

A plot that makes sense. Good enough dialog, believe it is a nightmare buddy 🤯.

So what happens now IntuitiveJ ⁉️

I am curious and

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No more flash stories

PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ridiculous

Why not have stories that are at least somewhat believable? This is garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sounds Like Some Of My Weird Mindless Dreams

I gave it three stars. Now I know how to rate my weird dreams

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago
Great story!

Don't let the shit birds see you sweat!

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago
Good lord!

I just ran through all comments and am wondering who let the anony's out of the asylum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice twist

Someone had once posted that it was getting difficult find new ways to discover cheaters (car in driveway, text on phone, anonymous email...) so your dream scheme was very cleaver!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Can't Control Dreams

Once I dreamt my wife was in bed with another man who was about to shove his large cock in her but I woke up before he did. Damn, I was disappointed.

Nice twist to the story.

I have got to signup to avoid being with all the chickensh** Anons.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 5 years ago
Fun Read

Good fun read, I don't know why some read here, probably because they have nothing to do all day and need something to pick on.This is erotic entertainment not the church magazine.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
What It says on the tin...

A flash story, no 2nd part needed. Good well written fun. Thanks 4*

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Fun story

Good job on a great story in 24 hours.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
BRAVO!!!

Yup. Very very good.

4-stars & Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it

Sort of saw it was a dream when the wife ws on a mattress in the living room but didn't catch the twist. I think it is fine as is. No part 2.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Going to bug you again for a follow up. Please give this man his balls back, his whore a very thorough spanking and humiliation and the assholes that fucked his wife some well earned payback?

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 3 years ago

Ha! Very enjoyable

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 3 years ago

That didn't work.

An usual LW story has the build up,

the drama and the aftermath.

A flash story has the drama

and a short insight into the build up and aftermath.

No build up or aftermath here.

So instead of being a flash story,

this was really just a flash.

It gets a star for an interesting idea,

so 2 out of 5 from me.

Karn9Karn9about 3 years ago

Short and pointed

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

That is definitely a nightmare and your wakeup is even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This submission makes it painfully obvious why the author usually puts much more time and effort into the work he chooses to share. His usual dedication is appreciated.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I like stories with a twist like that. Good job. Thanks for sharing.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Might have been good if the story went on but just the twist at the end wasn't enough for me.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Waking up to the real nightmare. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What nightmare? His family is getting screwed and everybody except him is happy about it.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

Couldn't find something better to do with your time that to write this?

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Disappointing... Cuck hubby just whines to "please stop" fucking the neighbors???

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 1 year ago

"It was just sex."

"No, it was also betrayal and the end of your marriage. So it must have been GREAT sex considering what you've traded for it."

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Sometimes the subconscious puts things together that the conscious mind cannot. A happy ending would be more fun, but this ending worked best. Well told.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

LOL, now Luke wishes it was just a dream

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story situations are unrealistic and over the top but it was Good of you to throw that ending in as the mind does put things together without a person being aware of it happening and can surface as premonition or the feeling that something is not right. Dreams sometimes are the resault and ignored as just a dream...the brain works in funny ways.Its actually pretty dam amazing...

NoBullAlNoBullAl9 months ago

If you can’t finish the damn story don’t post it!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice quickie. Very well done. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Eep

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

I see Tracy as escaped from Hooked1957's profile and ended up here. That bitch.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 2 months ago

So did he divorce her? Kill her? Kill the two ass-hats?? Leave? Disappear??? This really sucked. Minus 1 star because it was a good yarn, but just too fucked up to be real. The Bear didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@Trainer: Hooked1957's Traci spells it with an i. This person (who obviously shares several traits with Hooked's Traci) uses a y. Maybe they're related?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Shouda dreamed he massacred them all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntuitiveJ@IntuitiveJ
645 Followers
Glad many are enjoying my stories. I try to write them to be both entertaining and emotional with characters that are not perfect or complete monsters. I wish I had more time to write but will try to keep them coming. I love comments, it's the only form of payment so let me...