Realms of Eden Book 03: Whirlwind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

"Mr Douglas could we have your autograph?" asked one of the girls shyly.

"Sure!" said Sydney and taking the proffered pen and napkin asked them their names and scribbled 'To Jesse and Bec, Townsville, thanks for the view, Sydney Douglas' and handed it back. The two women read the inscription and with bright eyes and pink blushes they returned to their seats giggling.

Robert looked hard at the man, then his eyes opened wide. "You are Sydney Douglas, the whirlwind batsman for Australia!" he exclaimed.

Sydney shyly nodded his head and Robert dashed out the back. When he returned there was the woman that Thelma had met in the toilets and another older, larger woman with grey hair and bright eyes who stared at him intently.

"My goodness," she said, "it is you!"

She held out a black felt pen to Sydney and removed her T-shirt revealing her ample chest covered by a bright white bra. Sydney laughed as he signed his name with a flourish across her right breast. Thelma noted that he playfully held her left one, unnecessarily, with his other hand as he signed.

The older woman was also startled when Sydney gave her a kiss on the lips as he finished. The old dear blushed a deep red and then giggling like a school girl skipped back into the kitchen.

"Thank you, Mr Douglas," said Sandy. "She does nothing but talk about you all day. Now she has something else to make her nights a little better as well."

The woman turned and as she walked through the door they heard, "No Maggie you cannot hang that bra up there and get that T-shirt back on you old hussy!" followed by outrageous giggling.

The news swept quickly around the bar and Thelma watched in amazement as her previously troubled young lover, confidently dealt with the dozens of people that asked for his autograph, photos and some, strangely, just to touch him.

She found herself extremely amused as a group of well endowed, very attractive young women forced her to move a little further up the bar as they crowded in around him to get their friends to take photographs and have their blouses autographed.

Robert whispered in her ear, "Check out the nipples!" Chuckling as he turned to serve some customers.

He returned to her with a fresh drink and said, "Uh oh getting a bit carried away now, going to have to stop that!"

Thelma followed his look and giggled as a woman lifted her skirt to get Sydney's signature across the white face of her panties. Sydney quickly scribbled his name and without a blink wished the woman happy hunting.

"I think he did that well, don't you?" Thelma said to Robert and he nodded with a broad smile.

The pair watched him deal with several more outrageous requests including the signing across a bare arse that was presented to him and several boobs were offered as well.

Soon Sydney said that he was getting writer's cramp and called a halt. Everyone in the bar had got his signature by then and it was only the girls who seemed to be a little disappointed that the big man's hands weren't somewhere on their bodies.

Someone asked him about the upcoming tour to New Zealand and Sydney said he thought that they might have a chance. Thelma and Robert watched him field questions and banter with the surprisingly knowledgeable crowd, particularly the women, Robert told her.

He chuckled as he said to her, "I hope they market him properly."

Thelma turned questioningly to him and he continued. "You see how Maggie reacted and the rest of the women in here. Hell even Annie makes references to his bat and balls when we are..." and he trailed off with a blush.

Thelma laughed throatily. "I get the picture!"

"Well they should be putting him up on the posters and vid advertising. They will pack out the grounds everywhere, and not just for his batting."

Thelma pondered his remarks and giving the man a pat on the shoulder said, "Robert you should be in marketing!"

The dark man guffawed and replied, "Not in a million years Thelma, give me a bar any time!" Walking off he began clearing tables.

Thelma watched Sydney and the still sizeable crowd around him, her brain doing calculations at a million kilometres an hour.

The crowd slowly dispersed with calls of good luck and we'll be wishing the best for you matey.

The two women that had been sitting at the table in the corner were still eyeing Sydney. Thelma asked Robert, "Do you know those two?"

"Jesse and Bec, yeah they are good kids actually. Pretty shy but they are a bit of fun. Sandy and I have taken them to bed a couple of times. They know how to be discrete as well, if you know what I mean."

The man contemplated her and said softly, "Wouldn't have thought you would have been one to be playing games, Thelma. You obviously love the man, a lot!"

"Robert, loving him is easy, it is helping him that is the hardest. I think he needs a little bit of unadulterated fun, no strings, no commitments. And," she paused and looked meaningfully at the barman, "someone to brag about it with afterwards."

The barman looked at the man further up the bar who was chattering with Maggie who had finished up in the kitchen and was seated on the inside of the bar having a drink. From her hand actions and bright eyes she was reliving Sydney's latest exploits.

When he turned back to Thelma he was surprised that she was gone but a hastily scribbled note sat beside a fifty dollar bill under her empty glass. 'Tell Jesse and Bec it's room 19 and tell Sydney I will see him in the morning. T.'

He slid the note into his pocket and the money into the tip jar. Making his way around the bar and over to the girls who looked at him with bright and hopeful eyes. He gave them the room number and indicated with his head Sydney who had excused himself to Maggie and was heading to the gents.

When Sydney returned the bar was in almost complete darkness as Robert stood serving some women in military uniforms along with a couple of his regulars that looked like they would be there for a while. Robert saw him and passed on Thelma's message, he saw the man's face fall a little.

He grinned and told him that he thought she left him a present in his room. He watched as the man headed for the lifts and said he would see him tomorrow.

Next morning Sydney's eyes opened to see Jesse and Bec quietly dressing as they prepared to head off home to get ready for work. He checked his watch, saw that it was almost 7:30 am and called out to the girls. "Thank you ladies, have a very nice day!"

Jesse dived back on top of him and kissed him soundly on the lips. "Thank you baby, ring us when you come back to town hey!"

Bec dropped a tattered piece of cloth on his face and giggling said, "Guess you might as well keep them I can't wear them!" She loved the way he inhaled her fragrance and saw his cock begin to stir against the sheet.

"Come on Jesse!" she giggled. "One more piece of that and I will be walking even funnier than I am now!"

Her friend reluctantly got up and Sydney laughed as the women adjusted their skirts and with careful paces walked out the room turning to wave as they left.

He was running on the beach when he spotted her standing in the shallow water letting the waves wash over her ankles. She held her sandals in her hand her dark sunglasses turned towards him as he ran. He quickly kissed her lips as she tilted her head and he called out, "Wash off, see you at Porter's Café in about 30 minutes!"

She watched him run into the water and then dive into the waves as his powerful strokes pulled him out into deeper water. "Either they were dead fucks or he tossed them out!" she murmured as she watched him continue to swim without any seeming loss of energy.

She walked back up the beach and spotting the café further up the street placed her sandals back down on the ground and slipped her feet into them. Two women stepped out in front of her just as she got onto the footpath. They giggled and the taller of the two said, "Thank you Thelma, though I am still not sure whether my pussy is ever going to be the same!"

Thelma smiled recognising the two women that she had sent to Sydney and they said they had to run. "Run!" exclaimed the other woman, "I am having a hard time walking with my legs together!" Thelma sniggered as the two women walked with primping steps across the street into the offices of a local solicitor.

Lenore Porter watched the blonde woman take a seat at one of the outdoor tables in front of the café and asked if she wanted to order. Thelma asked for a cappuccino and said that her friend would be along soon to order lunch. The proprietor gave her a quick smile telling her she would be back shortly.

Sydney appeared as the woman delivered her coffee. Dressed in grey slacks, shoes and a dark blue short sleeved business shirt he looked like an ancient god displaced into modern times. Tanned, fit and his handsome face full of smiles his dark-blue eyes flashing with mischief. Thelma suppressed a smile as the woman serving her sighed.

"Mr Douglas," she said as Sydney took a seat opposite Thelma. "Would you like something to eat or drink?"

"Thank you Lenore, a steak sandwich would be fine and some pineapple juice."

The woman smiled. "Coming right up!" Walking back to the café entrance Thelma noted the extra little wiggle of her hips.

Thelma also noticed Sydney watched with an interested smile.

"I saw Jesse and Bec before," she stated, "they seem to be a little bit worse for wear. Yet judging by the way you checked Lenore out you could be up for some more! Tart!" she giggled giving his arm a light tap.

Sydney blushed a little and reaching over to stroke her hand said, "I must admit I was little peeved at your disappearing act last night and took it out on them a little at the start. But then I found them to be most enjoyable fun, thank you."

Thelma lifted her coffee sipping at the hot sweet brew. "So why here, Sydney? You know that Belinda Porter reached out to you from beyond. Why back here this morning?"

"Belinda wanted me to know something more about her granddaughter. I think I am supposed to do something for her while I am here.

"You know Thelma," he added softly, "spending time with women that I love can sometimes cause me to question what I am doing. Belinda made me understand yesterday that I have to let others guide me sometimes and I think that she wanted me to start getting some of that guidance here."

Sydney watched Lenore balance the tray carrying his meal and a jug of juice skilfully as she walked towards them. He liked her shortish skirt that showed a fair amount of firm thigh. She noticed him watching and slowed a little, brazenly allowing the breeze to lift her skirt a little more before she smoothed it down.

He met her eyes as she placed the tray on the table behind Thelma and brought the plate, jug and glass over to him in two trips. Standing beside him she watched him cut a mouthful of the sandwich with the knife and fork she had placed on the plate. Sydney bumped his head gently against her hip saying, "Delicious Lenore, I am so pleased I found an excuse to come back!"

The woman's delightful laugh was genuine as she cheekily said, "You know you are always welcome to come see me anytime Mr Douglas." She walked back into the shop.

"Sydney Douglas you are a shameless flirt! No wonder Jo and Kel keep saying that you and Paul are going to have to work doubly hard to fulfil all these promises you make these women. Though you seem to be quite capable of fulfilling them at the moment," her tinkling laughter was music to Sydney's ears as he wolfed down the rest of his sandwich in short order.

Thelma looked at him as he finished eating and it clicked. "That is what the difference is! It was right in front of me last night and I didn't see it! You have lost your stupid idea that all women are untouchable!"

He looked sheepishly at her as she stared at him over her lowered sunglasses. "When did you decide that reaching out to someone with more than just words was not going to make them break, Sydney?"

The dark haired man pretended innocence as he sipped his juice and leant back to let her finish her thoughts. Slowly he stood watching her eyes as he deliberately pushed his crotch towards her then bent and picked up the plate and utensils from the table.

Thelma found her heart racing and surprisingly her tongue was licking her lips as she watched his display. Swivelling her head to watch his tight buns moving under the form fitting slacks as he walked into the café.

Sitting there contemplating her reactions she suddenly realised that Sydney had been gone for more time than it should have taken to deliver a plate, knife and fork. Sighing she let her mind drift. "Why Mr Douglas you didn't need to bring them in I would have been out shortly," came the voice of Lenore.

"I wanted to personally thank you for such a lovely snack and to see if there was something sweet you could recommend for the little space I have left in my stomach," came the teasingly soft voice of Sydney.

Thelma shook her head and withdrew from her wandering as that snack apparently was hidden under the short skirt of Lenore Porter.

Her pussy throbbed and she decided that Sydney was going to have something else to feast on as soon as she got him back to his motel.

The man himself appeared shortly thereafter with Lenore giggling at his side as he gave her a soft kiss. Huskily he told her he would be back for some more sweets depending on how long he took to finish up his business in Townsville.

"Perhaps Lenore would like to come and have dinner with us this evening," said Thelma giving the woman an honest and lustful look as she stood to meet them as they approached the table.

Sydney turned towards the smiling but slightly flustered woman suggesting, "Maybe Lenore would prefer to make her sweets by herself for now? Perhaps another time, Thelma."

The woman nodded and shyly smiled at Thelma as the blonde gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Yes maybe another time. Sydney can you let me know what you think of my Grandmother's biscuit recipe, see if it is as good as Kelsey's?" The woman grinned as she patted the envelope that showed just above the opening of Sydney's shirt pocket.

Sydney nodded then gave her another kiss before he wished her a good afternoon.

"Where to now Thelma?" asked Sydney as they strolled slowly down the street observing the people from the officers and shops as they moved about.

"Your motel room. Lenore is not the only one who has something sweet hidden under her skirt," she breathed lustily.

Shortly thereafter Sydney stood fully clothed as the woman quickly stripped and throwing herself on the motel bed turning over on to her back. The wanton woman spread her thighs wide saying, "Fuck me honey, hard and fast! Just use me, forget who I am. My pussy just needs it!"

Sydney stood still. Observing the heaving breasts and the blush that spread across them and up into her throat and face. She is so beautiful, he thought but her request was not what he had expected from her. Jess and Bec perhaps, but not this wonderful woman. He felt his erection wilt and sadly said, "I can't do that Thelma, not to you, not to any of you!"

He fled from the bedroom and she heard the door of the motel room slide open and closed as he left. She lay there and beat the bed with her fists in frustration.

Robert was propped on a bar stool as Thelma came out of the lift. She spied him as she looked around the room for Sydney, hoping that he had come down to have a drink. "Not working today?" she said as the dark man gave her a bright toothy smile as she took a seat beside him.

"No but Sandy and Annie are on all night!" he indicated the lovely young woman with pale skin, long black hair and bright brown eyes as she placed a beer on the bar in front of Robert.

"Annie this is Thelma."

"Pleased to meet you Thelma. Where's Sydney? Robert and Sandy have done nothing but rave about you two since I got them up this afternoon!"

Thelma murmured something about him going to visit a tailor and she noticed Robert stiffen beside her as she voiced the lie.

"Get Thelma a Scotch and Cola, please Annie," he said to his partner.

Retrieving the drink he directed Thelma over to a table beside the window and said, "What's up Thelma?"

"Well not him that's for sure!" she hissed, surprised at the anger in her words as she met the man's concerned look.

"Oh no did Jesse and Bec wear him out?" asked Robert with a small smile on his face.

"No, but I think he wore them out and has since serviced Belinda Porter's granddaughter in the back of the café!" she remarked with more than a little bit of bitterness in her voice.

"I did suggest that you were not the type to play given how much you love him Thelma," said the man quietly.

Thelma's head shot up and with more heat than she intended said, "I am not jealous! I have just been in his bed wanting him to fuck me like a whore but the bastard can't seem to treat me, or for that matter, any of us like that!"

Robert was taken aback at her venom as she continued, "Why can't he get it into his thick head that sometimes we don't want to be treated like fucking princesses, we want what is between his legs to just use us. Fuck me dead it's not like he doesn't know how to use it but he spends so much time making sure we are happy and that our needs are met that he forgets some of the other things! Don't your girls just want you to just fuck them sometimes, Robert, no kissing, no messing around just fuck?!"

Robert found that her question was not just for something to say, she genuinely wanted an answer and he found himself nodding as she glared at him.

Annie bent forward and said, "Sometimes that is the only way I want it!"

The woman had seen her lover's eyes as the blonde, obviously very upset, had been talking. She decided to bring over another drink for the pair and quietly listened as Thelma explained her problem.

"So how the hell do I get him to understand that sometimes that is all I, Kel, Jo and Bonnie want too?" the angry blonde snapped at the woman and immediately apologised.

Annie gave the woman a soft hug, "Have you tried telling him that?"

"Not more than 10 minutes ago," Thelma said softly, feeling the tears begin to drop from her eyes, "and I guess I fucked up, again."

She dashed past the startled pair and ran for the toilets.

Annie and Sandy entered the room as Thelma was splashing water on her face and had begun to pull her compact and make-up out of her purse.

"Thelma we think we might have a solution," said Sandy quietly as she watched the woman begin powdering her nose and cheeks.

"Sydney is a very hard man to change in matters of the heart. The trouble is that casual sex, which he seems to have found to be quite amusing, is uncomplicated and he seems to enjoy it uninhibitedly. But once he gets with us, he his gentle, soft and --."

Annie interrupted, "Fucking frustrating! When all you want is to be bent over, driven out your mind with a big cock in you and just hold the fuck on!"

The three women giggled as Thelma nodded.

"We," Annie indicated herself and Sandy, "think that he needs to see one of his princesses in action as a wanton slut."

"How do you think that is going to happen?" Thelma asked giving the matter serious consideration as she eyed the two women.

"You can borrow Robert. He knows what to do, that is if you want him," Sandy said a little shyly at the woman's frank look.

"That may be a good idea," Thelma said slowly, "but what about Robert? Do you think he would fuck his new friend's partner like a whore or would he back off and let Sydney lead the way?"

Sandy grinned. "If Robert knows he's going to get his big cock into something as sweet as you baby he will do whatever we tell him too!"

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers
1...45678...39