Realms of Eden Book 03: Whirlwind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thelma battered her eyelashes coyly at them and whispered, "Sweet? Me? I am just a whore who parked her twat for a few years till she remembered what it was for!"

The women cackled and soon they finalised their plan for the evening. "Just one thing Thelma," said Annie giving the woman a gentle squeeze of her hip with her hand. "Any chance we can get a vid of the action? Robert is pretty lame at sharing the details with us."

Thelma saw the sparkle in Sandy's eyes as she answered, "In full panoramic colour and sound ladies!"

Stopping the two women from leaving the room she addressed another idea that she wanted to use Robert for. The girls listened intently as she outlined her plan. Annie grinned. "Thelma we have to go back to work now but I think we should grab Robert and have a little powwow about this!"

The three women shook hands on the deal and promised to catch up as soon as they could. Sandy snorted. "Not a Marketing manager, the man can sell tickets to a fly race!"

Thelma gave Robert a kiss on the cheek and said, "Ring me," as she slid her phone number on a slip of paper into his hand when he came back to her from serving a customer.

Annie and Sandy had got him to cover them while they talked with Thelma. He watched as they walked the blonde to the exit thinking, What are those hotties planning. He felt his cock stir at the sight of Annie's hand gently brushing Thelma's bottom as they walked.

He soon found out and his wide grin let his two partners know that he was ready for his evening. "Robert," said Annie in a warning tone, "this is a once off with Thelma and Sydney. Just to get him over his putting them on a pedestal thing, OK?"

The man nodded. "And Robert if we find out you hurt them or were too rough or tried to be the big stud, you can find yourself another bed to sleep in because you won't be welcome back in ours!" whispered Sandy with menace.

Robert wondered whether he should have agreed so quickly until he felt both of them slide their hands into his pants and whisper, "Just be a good fuck honey!"

Lenore Porter giggled as she read the message from Sydney. A message saying that he was sure that Belinda's biscuits were definitely as nice as Kelsey's. She rang him immediately. "So you think that she was definitely writing about you?"

"I am sure of it Lenore," he smiled as he watched her rub a hand across her eyes dashing away a few tears that had formed there when he spoke.

"She didn't even know you Sydney. Yet when I saw you a few months ago talking to her I knew who you were straight away! Her description of you, not just your face and body but everything, means she knew you very intimately." Lenore was flushed and her breathing heavy as she spoke. Her Grandmother's love letters left nothing to the imagination, right down to the small scar on the underside of the big man's penis. She had checked for it when he had allowed her to hold him as they feverishly fucked at the back of her shop as Thelma waited outside. It was the most wickedly depraved thing she had ever done in her life but she had no regrets.

"You are always welcome to find some more sweets whenever you are available." she whispered before the man hung up and was delighted that her words caused a wicked smile on his face.

Sydney was a little sorry that he could not go and sample those sweets now. As he continued his walk around the shopping centres looking for gifts for his other girls he reviewed the things that he had found in the copy of the love letter Lenore had given him. Belinda Porter obviously remembered him from another life. Her words of love to him in her letters that had never been sent to anyone were a warming and erotic call from his past. He could not remember her, but then again he could only fleetingly remember some of his times with Jo, Bonnie and Kelsey. Thellesera and Mollenny he could recall instantly, his smile broadened as he found his thoughts drifting to the red curly haired woman.

He had contacted Ian Creighton earlier and told him that he was in Townsville for a couple of days and would be heading over to the university to practice with their team later that afternoon. Ian was delighted informing his young star that the uni team would love to try him out. He signed off with, "See you in Sydney Monday week."

Good thought Sydney, thirteen whole days to find out what was going on in his head!

The session with the uni team was a lot of fun as their bowlers concentrated hard on trying to get him out, giving him some real practice. He even let a few snicks come off his bat to encourage them in their efforts.

Greg Collins had come down to watch, once he found out that Sydney was there. The tall biologist was surprised at the rather large crowd and media representatives that had made their way to the nets. He was not the only one surprised at the turn out to a session Sydney was sure would only involve the university teams and a few coaches. Sydney grinned when Ted Russell gave him a hoy from the crowd around the batting nets watching him and waved. Ted was looking to make the most of the success of the Australian team and was looking for more publicity.

Some of the crowd joshed him good naturedly as he threw himself around in catching and fielding drills making comment about some of the more rotund members of the Australian touring party. Plenty of suggestions were made that he whip them into shape as well. Sydney was also generous in his time with the kids that had rolled up taking them through batting exercises and running some of the fielding drills with tennis balls and rackets.

Greg was not surprised to see the blonde hair and wonderful figure of Thelma standing a little to the side of the main crowd watching his antics with the kids as he clowned around with funny walks and silly exercises to keep them amused. The tall dark skinned man that stood beside her with a huge grin on his face was also wrapped in the stunning woman, but his eyes were firmly fixed on the big man running around the field with a group of kids following him. He was even more surprised when the man and Thelma came over to him and after introductions were made Greg Collins found himself speaking passionately about Sydney and how he had come to meet him.

Robert Dinnane was a jovial, easy going gentleman and Greg found himself liking him almost instantly. The pair spoke as old friends and finding the big man was a bar manager Greg's mind kicked into overdrive. "Robert I have a proposition for you if you would like to come and see me at the university tomorrow."

"Sure Greg, it seems to be the day for propositions," the man replied with a broad grin and Greg chuckled as the woman beside him blushed a deep red. The pair left him as Sydney called a halt and told the autograph hunters that he needed a shower.

By the time Sydney returned from the showers the grounds were almost in complete darkness except for some spotlights that remained on around the main grandstand roof. Greg waited for him beside the rented hover Sydney had come to the grounds in and heartily shook hands with him. "Robert was here!" he exclaimed as Sydney packed his gear into the vehicle.

"Did you ask him about buying the bar?" Sydney asked as he felt himself suddenly gasping as the names on the ownership of Cellarium came to him. Robert Dinnane and his partners owned several bars in the underground city, they just didn't know it yet.

"Will talk to him tomorrow, I have arranged an appointment with him," said Greg excitedly.

"When are you going to talk to Martha?" Sydney asked and he knew that the question had thrown the biologist into a spin. "She misses you Greg."

Sydney was aware of how sensitive Greg still was over the death of his wife Jill who had been killed in the disloyal military revolt and was pleased that the man allowed him to sympathetically hug him without the usual awkwardness that goes with addressing such losses.

When Sydney asked about Martha Ranatui, who had also lost her husband Kevin in the fighting, Greg was surprised to find himself talking about the woman easily despite the fact that he had not spoken to her for almost 3 months. Greg resolved to seek the woman out as soon as he could to make amends for his ignorance of her since the busting of Project BF. Martha had actually spent more time out of the university than in it of late. Greg found that whilst talking with Sydney that he actually missed the little Tongan and her quirky humour and unashamed flirting.

Looking around Greg noticed that they were the only ones remaining at the ground, surprised that Thelma had not reappeared. Sydney saw him looking around and said, "Meeting her for dinner shortly at her new house," and with a final handshake and a catch up soon he let the young man go.

Greg Collins sat in his hover and punched in the code to his home, then cancelled it, entered the code for Martha's and let the hover glide out on its way. Martha Ranatui collapsed, sobbing, in his arms when she answered her door to find him standing there with flowers and a bottle of wine that he had stopped to pick up on the way.

The morning found them naked and closely entwined in her bed after they had spent the night crying and loving away their mutual pains.

Sydney's rental hover slid to a stop outside of the newly rebuilt residence of Thelma's. He found that the door opened as he approached and grinned as she had obviously been watching him standing on the path outside for some time before he decided to enter the house.

He heard the deep throaty growl of a man and the sexy titter of Thelma followed by a passionate and drawn out, "Yessss!" from her mouth.

He placed the flowers he had brought as way of apology on the table near the doorway, turned on his heels and left.

Sydney didn't know what he was going to do as he set the hover on course back to his motel. Obviously he should have checked with Thelma that the dinner date was still on before turning up and he rubbed his face as his mind replayed her groan. Bloody hell, he thought, she could have told me! I hope I didn't spoil her night!

He propped himself on a stool as the good looking black haired barmaid reached up for a bottle of something on the upper shelf. The legs displayed under the tight dark skirt were long with a small rose tattooed on the skin near her ankle. Very nice he thought to himself.

Sydney was taken aback at the look the woman gave him as she poured liquid from the newly retrieved bottle and served a customer in front of her. The woman flashed him a questioning look as she finished serving a couple of other customers before heading in his direction. "Just a wine with juice," said Sydney as he totally misinterpreted her question.

She paused, poured him his drink and placed it in front of him. "Sydney what are you doing here?" the girl asked him.

"Sorry," he said. "Doing here. Why? Am I supposed to be somewhere else and who are you?"

The woman was flustered and with a quick look around the bar to ensure that no-one needed her just then looked him in the eyes. "You are supposed to be having dinner at Thelma's place," she said in a voice that suggested that he had forgotten something important.

"Ah well it seems I got my wires crossed there," he grinned sheepishly. "Thelma was, um, shall we say, entertaining, a guest when I arrived so obviously plans had changed."

The woman's eyes blazed into his then abruptly she turned and charged into the kitchen behind the bar. Sydney was confused and drank his wine looking around the room observing the patrons. Some of whom gave him a small wave as they recognised him from the previous evening.

Suddenly Sandy stood the other side of the bar. "Well fuck me dead! So much for the plans of whores and princesses!" she exclaimed.

Sydney did not have a clue what she was going on about but he did notice that her nipples were pointing fiercely against her chef's uniform and her skin looked flushed. "Annie," she said, "look after Maggie, there's no one in here tonight!"

The dark haired woman grinned at her and asked, "What are you up to, Sandy?"

"Going to do some of my own education, don't wait up!" Exiting from behind the bar she came around to Sydney.

"Room 19 isn't it?" she asked Sydney and he nodded. He then found himself grabbed by the cock as she leant in close to him and said, "Let's go baby!"

Sydney sat unmoving and she whirled back to him hissing in his ear. "If this cock is not buried in my cunt in the next 5 minutes, then you may as well be on your way to Russia baby because none of your girls are going to want anything to do with you!"

Sydney jerked upright and found himself following the woman as she ran to the lift and slapped the up button.

She glanced at her watch as she slid her hot sex over his cock that she had simply pulled out of his pants and slammed herself down on with a heated, "Yessss!" She rode him hard for a few moments and then lifting up said, "Now get behind me and fuck me hard!"

Sydney complied slapping his hips against her smooth arse as he drilled her as hard as he could. The woman squealed and begged him to do it faster, harder. "Just fuck me!" she screamed as her nails reached back behind her and raked his chest until her fingers found his nipple and squeezed it hard.

The force of his ejaculation caused an involuntary growl from his throat as he held the woman's now almost limp body and crammed himself inside her as deep as he could.

She slid off his cock and spun to kneel at his feet devouring his cock and sucking their combined juices from him greedily. Her eyes never left his as she tongued him, sliding her hand along his shaft to milk the last of his semen out onto her face. His knees buckled slightly as she flicked the sensitive head with her tongue and engulfed it again with her hot mouth.

She stood up against him. Her breasts were heated and Sydney could smell her wetness and felt her heart thumping against his chest. The woman tilted her head up at him. "That is what Thelma was doing with Robert you idiot. She wanted you to see her being fucked like a whore, just as I did to you now.

"Sydney not all of us want flowers, chocolate and kisses every time we have sex. We don't always need to be prepared with kisses and words of love. Fucking hell most of the time we are so horny because we have a man who loves us we don't need anything else. At those time the need in us is to be fucked! Used, taken and dominated by our men!

"Forgive Thelma she didn't know what else to do and we gave her our man to help out. So don't blame Robert either!

"Fuck it Sydney she loves you to death, and goodness knows I love Robert too, but sometimes love isn't enough, sometimes love just gets in the fucking way!"

Sydney kissed her deeply and said, "I think I am supposed to be somewhere else!"

He zipped his pants, winked at the grinning woman and was gone.

Thelma sat with Robert as he held her, softly wiping away her tears. She had heard Sydney's approach in the hallway and had allowed Robert to ram his cock into her from behind as she knelt on all fours on her coffee table. She wanted to be in the best position to see Sydney's face as he entered and offer him her mouth for use.

Unfortunately she didn't count on Sydney turning around before he got into the room. By the time she had disengaged from Robert and chased after the man he was in his hover and gone. "Fucked it up again," she sobbed.

Sydney listened to her cries and recalled Belinda's words to him again. "Let them guide you warrior," and suddenly he understood. He leant against the doorway and watched the sexily clad woman sob into Robert's muscular arms. A chuckle caught in his throat as he noted that one of Thelma's delightful breasts had escaped from the very deep plunge in the short black dress she wore.

"I think, my teacher, that your student is ready to be taught a lesson. A lesson about what princesses need some times," he said in a soft voice from the doorway. "He obviously hasn't had too much experience lately!"

Thelma's head whipped around. Smiling through her tears she ran to the man, grinning broadly at her, who wrapped her up in his arms with a small laugh. "Are you really sure you want to teach this lesson Thelma?"

The woman squealed as he tickled her and gasped out a yes as she fell down to her knees unzipping his fly and freeing his cock to rub against her flushed face. Both of her breasts now hung free of the dress and Sydney looked down as she waited for him to command her.

"Suck," he told her.

Robert grinned as he watched the pretty blonde open her ruby red lips and take the man's prick deeply in her mouth. He looked at Sydney and mouthed, "See you later, my friend," and rising made to walk past.

Sydney grabbed his friend. Firmly he said, "I think our little whore has room for two?" He glanced down at the twinkling eyes of the woman whose hand reached for the black cock that she had only felt for a few seconds in her wet pussy.

The two men watched as Thelma alternated her mouth and her hands on the hard cocks in front of her face. Feeling decidedly wicked she place both of them together and slurped them greedily into her mouth. Robert pulled back quickly as he felt his penis touch Sydney's inside of the hot wet mouth but the threat of Thelma's teeth stopped him from pulling out completely. The moans of the men above her caused her pussy to overheat, with drops of her nectar tracking down her furiously squirming thighs.

Suddenly she found herself back on the coffee table with her slinky dress up around the middle of her back. Robert's hard cock slammed into her tight juicing pussy as she moaned around Sydney's hard cock in her mouth. She was used hard and her sex spasmed with each thrust.

Shortly the men swapped and Sydney said, "Good girl suck that wonderful juice of yours down!" as he rammed his slightly larger cock home.

Robert said he was going to cum and Sydney told him to paint her face and watched as the dark man's cock fired spurt after spurt over her face and into Thelma's blonde locks. He felt his own balls roil and with a quick grasp of his hands was depositing his just as large load over the woman's face and down onto her cleavage where his spatters also covered her still uncovered tits.

Thelma was in heaven. Her body was on fire as the men used her solely for their own enjoyment well into the night and early morning. Their enjoyment, she thought drowsily as she nestled down between their hot bodies on the bed. I don't think I have cum so hard or so often in my life! And if that hasn't shown him that he does not need to treat us like princesses all the time then he will never learn!

She drifted to sleep fully aware of Robert's cock buried up her arse with Sydney's filling her pussy.

In the morning Thelma woke to find she was missing something and with a little moan realised that she no longer felt as full and stretched as she did when she went to sleep. In fact she wasn't as warm either and giggled as she realised that she had been used and left, just as she wanted. She got up showered and wrapping a robe around herself went out to find herself some coffee.

She was delighted when she saw the machine was hot and grabbing a cup walked out to the verandah overlooking the beach. Two men ran along the beach, each shirtless as they ran at an easy lope. One of the men's dark skin shone wetly as he swerved and began kicking water on to the tanned muscular man that ran beside him. Laughter drifted up to her on the air and she was grateful that there was no animosity between them as she had worried what the morning after would have been like after her almost aborted plan of last night.

Watching them wrestle in the water reminded her that she still had the cameras in the house running. Switching them off she allowed the automated editing programs to put together a vid of the evening and hoped Sandy and Annie liked the nasty action.

1...56789...39