Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In my wildest dreams I never thought that it would ever be performed like that!"

Beckoning Maria Castellantes to her she wrapped the woman up warmly in her arms. "She was right about you Maria," she said softly into the girl's face, "you are an angel!"

With a shy giggle Maria kissed her principal and turned to Sydney. "I guess I earn another pair of panties tonight Syddy!"

Slipping from Pauline's arms she pressed herself hard against her leading man and whispered, "I almost missed a cue out there after you kissed me! I came in my panties!"

Turning her head slightly she nodded to the bright purple pair of knickers that were visible on the hook beside the door. "I had to wring them out to hang them up there!"

Sydney began to chuckle, his eyes twinkled as he held the long legged brunette tightly against him emulating the kiss that they had performed on stage in front of the six thousand strong audience. The happy group around them cheered as Maria's foot lifted from the ground and her heavy sigh as the kiss broke let them know that he had done it again to the blushing woman.

The opening night party continued until dawn. The next performance was not until two nights later. The gap being determined as the time the production group had decided as to whether the play would continue in the same venue or revert to the smaller venue they had originally booked. Maria's long legs had spent the better part of the last hour firmly wrapped around Sydney's as the pair celebrated the success in a most heated public display on the pool table of Sydney's game room. The group shifted to his home after finally being asked to leave the theatre by tired janitorial staff.

Kelsey Gilroy giggled and clapped along with a dozen or so other girls that sat or lay around Sydney's house in various stages of undress. Most of the young women were too high, flushed with their first major success, to sleep. Alcohol had been cut off by Jo and Kelsey earlier in the night and it was simply the exuberance of the young people that kept them going.

Jo observed the bright eyes of the girls, none of the other boys and young men had come to the party at Sydney's house. Kevin Bailey and Pauline Kendrick had disappeared together before midnight and Jo knew that the pair had gotten no further than the backseat of Pauline's vehicle before they clashed together in a heated exchange of bodily fluids. Jo was pleased that the windows were closed on the hover that rocked slightly despite its parking gyros.

As the sun rose, Sydney kissed Maria and softly touched her temple. The young woman sighed as she fell asleep on the green table top. Kelsey found a cushion from the lounge and giggled as she handed it to Sydney to place under the girl's head. "Are you going to leave her spread legged and naked like that?" whispered Jo as Sydney slid from the table.

"That's how she said she wanted to wake up," said Sydney with a little grin. "I hope the pool table people can clean up though," he added as he used a warm wash cloth to bathe the woman's sex gently before he conceded to placing a light sheet over the sleeping woman.

Jo watched him walk around the house and encourage the women to find a comfortable place to lie and kissed each one before touching their temples. "Cheeky bugger!" she said softly as the last of them fell asleep at his touch in the guest room on the big bed that he had configured.

"What's that?" asked Kelsey coming up beside her.

"Do you know that he just kisses them, touches their temple and tells them to go to sleep. Bang they are out like lights," she answered as Sydney walked towards them.

"Don't worry baby," Kelsey said softly, "he does it to us too!"

"No way, I am not going to sleep until I have had some of that gorgeous big dick of his!" she exclaimed as she left Kelsey and ran to Sydney's bedroom.

"What's with her?" grinned Sydney as he watched the delectable bum of Jo disappear through the doorway into his bedroom.

"She wants some of this," giggled Kelsey as she grabbed his semi-hard cock that led the way over to her own now naked body as she unwrapped the sheet she had been wearing as a sexy toga since they had arrived.

"Well," he breathed softly into Kelsey's neck as he nibbled under her ears. "I wanted Thelma but I couldn't have her either. So I guess I shouldn't make all of us disappointed today." His fingers found Kelsey's wet sex and softly he nudged her pussy lips open to find her excited clit and wet opening. Kelsey sighed as his lips and tongue hotly suckled her breasts.

"Syddy, I have to pass," she pouted as he lifted his head to look into her eyes. "Someone has to look after Jenny and Bonnie is asleep in the arms of Vicky and Gail downstairs. She is not going to surface for a few hours I take it?"

"No, they will all sleep until at least lunch time," he murmured as they walked to his back door. She kissed him quickly and stepped through the door and back down the track in the dawn light. Sydney sighed as he saw her dash a hand across her eyes as she moved hurriedly without looking back.

"Jo we have to find Kelsey a more reliable child minder than Bonnie," Sydney sighed as the woman beside him snuggled hard against him.

Sydney's lovemaking had been sweet but Jo could tell that he was distracted by thoughts of something else. Normally she would have snapped and snarled at a man if they had been as distracted with her as Sydney had been, but it was the first time she had experienced it with him. It was a welcome change for her, allowing his kisses and urgent thrusts into her to bring her to the release she craved without the sometimes torturous build up he put her through. Many times her body was sated even before he mounted her. It was sometimes an annoying part of the lovemaking with him and she knew that the other women also got frustrated with his prolonged foreplay. Sometimes.

"I see," she said playfully, "that is why I only got one big orgasm instead of the deaths of the thousand licks. Too busy thinking about a little red-head!"

Sydney grinned at her. "Sorry was I that distracted?" he asked.

"A little," she whispered, "but after watching you with a dozen girls and the insatiable Maria, I wasn't too upset."

"I am sorry, Jo," he whispered as he turned towards her intending to make up for his lack.

"Don't you dare, mister!" she squeaked as she grabbed his hands and held them tightly as he had begun to slide them over her large breasts.

"Think about the problem that started this conversation," she added quickly when she saw his eyes take on a sad look at her denial of his continued attention.

"What? Oh, yes, a child-minder for Jenny. Poor Kelsey was pretty upset that she is not in bed with us, Jo? We need to find someone that she trusts to look after Jenny on occasions like this," he said when he realised that Jo was not asking him for more attention.

"Let me think about," said Jo softly. "I think I might know a woman that Kelsey could trust quite a lot, she might also be very good for her and Bonnie as well."

Sydney grinned, he always seemed to turn to Jo for help with the other women in his life. He was amazed at how easily she seemed to be able to find solutions for him. Leaning over her he kissed her and Jo watched his hand rise to touch her temple. She was not surprised to find her eyes didn't open again until the clock on the wall read 2:00 pm.

As she sat in the noisy kitchen and dining room with Bonnie and the other girls munching toast, bacon, sausages and eggs that Sydney and a smiling Kelsey made for the girls she chatted to the little red-head that sat on her lap. "Jenny do you think that Anne-Marie would like to come and stay with you, Mummy and Bonnie?" she asked.

Jenny gave her a small smile and without answering slipped from her lap and walked over the large mat on Sydney's lounge room floor and considered it thoughtfully. She grinned broadly as her little foot softly stroked a bunch of leaves on the tree and to Jo's amazed look a small creature peered back from between the leaves, it was a tiny sugar glider. Jo finished her brunch quickly and kissing Kelsey and Sydney wished the rest a good afternoon and was on her way home.

Anne-Marie Preston was delighted to have her sometime boss home for the night. The woman loved her position with Jo as a helper to Big Suzy, the chef, driver of Jo's hover jet and sometime gopher for Little Suzy, Jo's personal secretary. It was an idyllic life for the woman as Jo allowed her plenty of time to study for her degrees in electrical engineering and to have time with her other passion of big game fishing. For a fairly small woman, Anne-Marie was quite strong and her efforts in landing the big fish when she went out in the boats of Big Suzy's daughters kept Jo delighted in the retelling whenever they occurred.

As Jo watched the powerfully built but very feminine woman move with soft grace across the floor towards her as she sat sipping wine in her favourite lounge chair, she could not help but notice how pretty the woman looked. The soft dark hair that ran in ringlets down to the middle of the girl's back framed her soft face with it's wide expressive hazel coloured eyes. The small nose and wide generous mouth that always seemed to find a reason to smile, made Jo almost regret the fact that she and Anne-Marie had not found a reason to take her hover jet out to some deserted island and love each other the way they used to. Tonight she thought to herself, we will go and see if that island in the middle of the gulf still hasn't been populated yet.

"Anne-Marie," she sighed as the woman came and sat on her lap to give her a soft kiss.

"Josey, I missed you," the woman sighed as her tongue found itself gently caressing Jo's bottom lip.

"How about we go back to our island tonight," Jo said huskily as she found herself tremendously turned on by the soft touch against her lip.

"Jet's packed, even got your favourite toys and wine on board," the woman said brightly as she regarded her boss and wondered whether it was a definite plan or Jo simply wishing. Seeing the hot look from her boss she gently took the wine glass from her and set it on the table. Standing she held out her hand to help Jo up from her seat.

"I need to pack first," complained Jo with a giggle.

"The only clothes you will need Josey are right here in my hands," Anne-Marie whispered as her other hand cupped Jo's sex through her tight jeans.

Big Suzy giggled with Little Suzy as they watched the pair hurry to the stairway to access the rooftop. Whirring of the VTO engines as the sleek private jet hover took off told them both that they wouldn't be needed for anything further tonight. "Come on babe, we might as well go home. Lucky I hadn't stared cooking dinner!" the big woman exclaimed as the little woman giggled as she put away the notebook she was bringing to Jo for her opinion on some investment options.

"Lucky I packed food on that jet today or each other's pussies would have been the only thing they would be eating," scowled Little Suzy as she helped pack away the fillets of fish from Anne-Marie's latest fishing trip.

"Don't knock the taste of pussy or it's ability to sustain you, little one," admonished the big woman. "Besides Jo's pussy is the sweetest you will ever taste!"

"She's never home for me to find out," complained the girl as they finished and turned the lights off as they made their way towards the lift.

Big Suzy patted the dainty bum clad in a short soft skirt in front out her. "This skirt gets any shorter baby she won't need to rely on memory to see how tasty yours is!"

The pair giggled as the lift took them to the hover park in the underground section of the building. Shortly afterwards the pair headed home as a belated phone vid from a giggly Jo informed the pair that they could take the night off. "No vid," remarked Big Suzy with a guffaw.

"Doesn't want to tease us with her spread legs over Anne-Marie's face," grumped the woman beside her as she watched the countryside below them open up to the farmlands where she and her family lived.

"Well I don't think we need to leave a light on for our little girl to find her way home to tonight," sighed Big Suzy as she patted her daughter's knee.

Chapter 5 -- Promises made

Kelsey Gilroy's lungs burned a little in her chest as she pushed herself harder across the tracks behind her property that wound around the bushland estate where hers and Sydney's houses filled the last blocks. Her body felt pleasantly warm as she finished the five kilometre run and stretched her muscles in her warm down routine. The warmth not only came from the exercise but the fluttering in her sex as the dark haired man sitting under the roof in the shade eyed her soft form from where he lounged on the canvas chair.

"Very nice, Mummy," he called as he gripped himself gently as she turned from bending over in front of him to face him grinning.

"You going to show me how nice," she called back her eyes locked to the movement of his hands across his pants covered groin.

"You're back!" squealed a girl's voice from the house. Sydney quickly moved his hands and noted sadly the sigh and slumping of shoulders from the brown haired woman as she turned her attention to the little red head that bounced from the back door over to her mother.

"I was only gone for thirty minutes, Jenny!" the woman cried as the girl attempted to leap up into her mother's sweaty arms.

"No Jenny! I am all hot and sweaty! I need a shower first," she said as she gently held the girl away from her before she could climb up her.

"I'll wash your back," the girl giggled as she dragged her mother into the house past the amused man watching her.

"Ok little one, go and get the shower ready while I see Sydney first." Kelsey was getting pissed off. Between Sydney's performing at night, the parties that sometimes went until late after them, his cricket training during the days and the demands of motherhood she had not gotten one single chance to be with him in the past four weeks.

"I would have preferred you to wash me," she pouted as he stood and gave her a hug and a soft kiss. He ignored her protests of a sweaty body.

"Kelsey," he said softly. The woman trembled, on the verge of tears as his tone sounded like he was going to deliver another knock out to her plans of having him to herself for the weekend. She had already arranged for Ronnie Kelleher to take Jenny for the weekend and Bonnie was heading to Darwin to see Alison. She waited for the blow that would send her bawling to her room.

"I am not going to be here on the weekend," he said sadly.

Kelsey tried to pull away from him, the tears already coursing down her cheeks.

"Nor are you!" he exclaimed and picked her up into his arms crushing her to his big chest and kissing her tears away.

"No!" she had begun to wail then stopped as he kissed her again.

"What do you mean nor am I? What's going on Syddy, please don't tease me!" she cried.

"Anne-Marie is going to take us away and drop us off in the middle of nowhere! She is also going to stay with Ronnie and Jenny, apparently they have plans to take Jenny fishing!" the big man was overjoyed at the look on his much missed lover's face.

"This middle of nowhere, does it also mean that there is no-one else around?" she asked hopefully.

"It's an island. Apparently Dale bought it years ago and has done nothing with it except put up a couple of love shacks that he and Hilda have entertained in occasionally," he chuckled leaving Kelsey to imagine whom they may have entertained out there.

"Daddy loved Fuckme Island!" the woman squealed in delight as she finally gave in to the plaintiff wails of her daughter standing naked in the doorway and yelling at her that the water was going cold.

"What's got her so happy?" asked Bonnie as she slipped from the hover bike Maria Castellantes dropped her off from after the two women had spent a little bit of extra time rehearsing after school. Bonnie was a little unhappy in some of her dance moves that Geraldine had picked up on from the performance the night before.

"I am taking your Aunt to a deserted island after we drop you off in Darwin on Friday afternoon," said Sydney quietly as he watched Bonnie strip her bra and deposit it on the hanger in the laundry.

He waited until she sashayed up to him with an expectant look before he added, "No, you and Alison are not coming!" His hands reached under her skirt, his fingers found the bands of her knickers and slid them down and off her before he placed a small kiss on her soft curls as way of apology.

"Thirty two days to go Sydney, the day after the final match in Melbourne. No playing up while you are away mister," she warned him as she took the dark blue scrap of material out of his hands and tossed them into the laundry basket. She sat back down on his lap ensuring her bare bottom pressed against the nice looking bulge in his shorts.

"I want you to need me for my birthday, ready to love me all night. The same as you have done for the past week with the Angels," she purred as she wiggled against his hardening cock.

"How do you know I have been leaving the Angels alone?" he asked softly between kisses of the black haired woman that gazed lovingly into his eyes as her hands stroked his hair.

"Girls talk Syddy," she said just as quietly. "Maria said that you had promised Kelsey your full attention this weekend after the final show even though she begged you. Begging women are your weakness Syddy and for you to knock back that gorgeous piece of woman means that you have denied the rest of them too!"

"I am sorry, Bonnie, but Kelsey has not had any time for herself in the past few months despite Mrs Kelleher. Her Mum's death was the first time for ages that we had been alone and -," he was cut off by Bonnie's fierce kiss.

"She couldn't play because she got her period and Ethan and Alison turned up as the warrior cut a few heads off!" finished Bonnie as she broke the kiss.

Sydney nodded as he hung his head a little. "It is time I made it up to her don't you think?" he asked the woman.

"Oh yes definitely Sydney, if she doesn't get you to herself soon she is going to snap!"

Bonnie bounced off his lap and with a flick of her skirt disappeared into the house, she came back carrying a bright blue bag. "Syddy don't look at my presents to you and her until you get to the island ok? Promise?" she said as she placed the bag on his lap.

Sydney nodded and gave her a final kiss before he headed back to his house telling her he would pick her up later for the show.

He was amused as he carried the bag and put it with the other presents that Jo, Anne-Marie, Ronnie and several others had given him for Kelsey and his weekend away. Between all of the girls Kelsey was going to be a very busy woman if she got to see and use half the gifts that they had given to him.

His chuckles continued as he surveyed his latest emails. One of them was a surprise and he frowned in anger at the tone of it. As he re-read it his previous happy mood at the surprise he had sprung on Kelsey turned to a deep anger. The warrior within him stood roaring its defiance at the world before disappearing into the ether.

The suited man packing his briefcase as he finished his day at the office spun shocked at the unintelligible whisper that assailed his ears. He could see nothing. "Who's there?" he called.

"I am!" a deep voice, barely contained in deadly fury answered him. The voice was a chilling baritone, its fury was evident in the tone of the harshly spoken words. The man's heart began to hammer in his chest and he sat heavily in his chair forgetting the briefcase and its contents on the desk in front of it.

"Wh- wh- what do you want?" the man stammered. His eyes were wide with fear as something slammed his door shut and frigid air suddenly surrounded him as the lights flared brightly in the office.

1...56789...12