Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You!" was the one word answer.

A sword flashed in the bright lights and cut through the arteries and sinews in the man's neck before continuing through the spinal column and through the flesh on the other side. Blood sprayed before pumping from the severed veins in gushes as the man's heart continued its work unknowing that the consciousness in the brain had gone from the body. Great red spurts sprayed across the desk as Dale Jepson died at the hands of the warrior for his part in trying to find Enyalius' daughters to feed the undead carcass of his master, Seth!

Across the other side of Melbourne, twenty kilometres from where Dale Jepson's body lay his wife Hilda lay on her bed watching the secretly recorded vid of Alison Michaels struggling to return her head to her body as the doctor called her to try. Hilda's fingers rubbed her sex rapidly as the camera panned down over the decapitated woman's body showing the full breasts and naked sex as the girl's blood washed over her. "Fuck she would have been so nice to have had!" she panted hard as she came. "Damn you Enyalius!"

"Damn me all you want, witch!" the man himself said as he appeared between the vid and the woman on the bed.

"Bastard!" she screamed at him as she saw that he held her husband's head in his left hand. The eyes stared blankly at her, his lips a frightened snarl captured as the sword removed the head from the body.

"Why couldn't you just leave them be? We only needed a few! They would have never been missed if you hadn't interfered. You and that whore Freya!" the woman screeched at him as he stood there impassively.

"What would you do Hilda if I had tried to kill Josephine?" he asked her coldly.

"She is just another one of your sluts warrior, your slave slut!" the woman hissed as she backed up the bed slowly.

The sword swished and the woman's hand reaching for the gun under her pillow lay lifeless on the bed as the fingers gripped the handle. Hilda screamed as she drew the stump of her arm to her breast.

"Why Angels blood?" the cold voice ignored her screams of pain.

"Because he needs the blood of the results of your joining with the slut goddess to make his body whole again!" she spat at him. "The damage Freyr and Jove did to him has not fully repaired! He needs their virgin blood to finish growing his cock and balls to give him the fullness of life that all of the god's require. Even Elam's powers are diminished if his balls are taken Enyalius as you well know!"

"How witch?" he asked pressing the sword against her chest. His face told her he knew about her association with Seth but wanted to know how her vile master planned on using his children.

The thing that called itself Hilda looked defiantly at him but the sword burning into her breast forced her to speak, she had no choice. "They had to willingly die! The torture, abuse was to make them give up the will to live, then he would feast on their despair and drink their blood. As he became a full male again he would then use their bodies to complete his transformation and return to the rule this pitiful world!" The last words were spat out as a spark of hope as if her master would come to rescue her from the monstrosity that pinned her to the bed with his hateful sword.

"He is not coming Harnesh," the warrior said softly as he removed his sword, "the other angels you took for him were decoys. Your other labs have been destroyed and the government flunkies you used to search for them are dead."

The warrior dropped the head he was carrying into the waste basket beside the bed. The weight was too much and the plastic container tipped over spilling its bloody trash over the carpet. Harnesh screeched as the face of the lover she had mated with over ten thousand years ago rolled to rest beside the open fireplace the back of its head was all she could see. "Balik!" she sobbed softly.

"Yes Balik," the warrior cried, "the last of Seth's high priests!"

"And you have killed him warrior!" she screeched as a clawed hand leapt for his face as the woman launched herself at him. The sword struck and Harnesh's head rolled to meet her husband's then bounced into the empty fireplace the face turned to the blackness at the back of the cast iron receptacle.

"You have killed my most faithful servants warrior," came a harsh voice inside his head accompanied by the vision of Seth in his resplendent form. The muscular body topped by the part dog part human head, the eyes regarded the warrior coldly. "I shall find you one day warrior and I will tear you apart!"

The vision faded but not before Sydney laughed and told the ancient god to grow a set first.

The warrior surveyed the two heads as he placed them on the timber he had arranged in the fireplace and with a small touch of his sword set the timber burning, brighter than any timber would naturally burn. He watched the ancient skulls crumble as the fire consumed them then turned his attention to the vids and other data discs he saw in the bedroom.

"I think Alfred," he said softly to the air, "your work has not quite finished here. I will send some trusted people to you to help."

"Do not bother Enyalius," said a quiet voice beside him.

Ethan and Freyr stood in the room. Ethan carried the briefcase that Dale had been packing when Sydney had arrived in his office. "My turn to pay you back, warrior," he said with a huge grin as he held up a disc.

"Give this to Jo," he said as he handed it over. "It will help her understand."

"She does not need to know about them, Ethan," he said softly. "She was never their daughter, her parents' bodies lie in unmarked graves in the desert where these two killed them as they searched for a new life to continue their evil. They had stalked them for months before they struck. Harnesh had wanted to kill the daughter, Balik wanted her to use as a plaything!"

"What will you tell her then, about her parents?" Freyr asked.

"Nothing," he replied and nodded to the bed. Dale and Hilda Jepson lay smiling up at them from the pillows.

"Thank you warrior," said Dale Jepson softly as he held the woman beside him gently as she wept in his arms.

"You have watched them from the other side of the curtain Dale, Hilda. Some of your memories may not be complete but hopefully not enough to cause concern. I will see you soon," he touched his sword to their naked chests. A small green glow pulsed across their skin before appearing to sink into their bodies just above their hearts. The two sighed and closed their eyes to sleep.

"How did you know?" whispered Freyr harshly as he watched the two sleep.

"I received an email from beyond," he grinned, then vanished.

At the last night's performance Sydney stood at the front of the stage and thanked everyone for attending the shows. He smiled as he saw Dale and Hilda Jepson and their beautiful daughter sitting in the middle of the front row beaming back up at him. With a small bow he blew them a kiss.

Straightening he spoke again. "Tonight is my last performance. I will not say forever because all of us play our parts in life. It is not a role for the critics to mark but one that we ourselves must evaluate and decide if it deserved an audience. As I tell you the story of Craig Thomas, whether we loved or hated the man, it was his life, his dreams and I am sure that he had no regrets about what he achieved.

"I hope that all of you wish, as I do, that our lives mean something to someone as well as ourselves.

"For me, my cricket career begins in a few short weeks and I hope that I entertain you as well as I have done in this brief time on the stage. Once again I thank you all."

He returned to his seat on the bench and as the curtains closed he heard people sobbing in the audience and he smiled. The music began and his voice drowned out the soft sounds as he told his story once again.

Chapter 6 -- And delivered

Alison Michaels sighed as the jet containing her warrior father and his beautiful lover left the small field where she and her natural parents had awaited the arrival of her sister Bonnadrice. The black haired woman glowed with vitality and Alison grinned as she knew the glow was reflected in her own eyes. "What's in the bag princess?" she asked the blushing girl.

"A present for you sister," Bonnie replied but held the bag out of reach as Alison reached for it.

"No baby, it is not a present for you to unwrap and hold in your hands!" Bonnie squealed as she held the bag tightly to herself as the taller girl was going to easily grab it as she held it in the air.

"Then what is it," she asked contenting herself with wrapping her arms around the girl and rubbing herself against her.

"It is something to take your mind off the cock that just flew out of here with Kelsey," Bonnie whispered mysteriously as she took her sister's hand. They walked to the waiting hover where Alison's father smiled as he held the door open for the two most gorgeous young women he knew.

Crystal Michaels sighed as she watched her husband and knew that the super sexy outfit she had purchased for tonight was going to be well and truly appreciated by the man who hopped into the hover beside her. She placed her hand high on his thigh as she leaned over to kiss him as he started the motor. "Got something that those two won't give you honey," she crooned into his ear softly, "and all in a nice package too!"

Steve Michaels felt his cock become instantly hard as his wife's tongue flicked out and touched his ear. The girls might be gorgeous he thought but Crystal is fucking dynamite! The bulge in his trousers never left him until after they dropped the girls off to the motel where Alison and Bonnie were staying in the harbour district of Darwin city and Crystal's talented tongue had his seed erupting into her hotly sucking mouth as they arrived at their own escape for the weekend. He barely had time to fix his trousers before the valet was at the door asking them if he wanted his hover cleaned as they stayed at the luxurious resort on Gove Island.

Anne-Marie giggled as she showed Sydney and Kelsey around the twin cabana styled cabins that were the only buildings on the small island sitting basically in the middle of the Gulf of Carpentaria. "The water is pure, you should have no problems with the generators and there are no storms predicted for at least another month," she told them as they walked across the connecting walkway between the two simply furnished dwellings.

"If you get bored, or need rest," she snickered, "there is great fishing here!" She pointed out an array of rods and gear in the open garage style storage area. Telling them that there was bait in one of the freezers.

"If you want to go for a run or ride the sand bikes stick to the beaches. There are a few pigs on the island. Some of them haven't seen man for quite a few years so they won't be too scared of you. There is plenty of food for them so they shouldn't be hungry and breeding season was a few months ago so the only thing that should be trying to mount you around here Kelsey is the boy here!"

Kelsey laughed as Anne-Marie made her comments without a hint of embarrassment. "The only thing you may need to replenish is milk which I did this morning, but if you run out of anything give Jo a yell she can get things dropped off for you," she finished as she walked back to the jet hover parked on the concrete pad a dozen metres from the buildings.

"Have fun I will see you on Tuesday morning!" she yelled as she skipped up the two steps and closed the door. A short time later the jet lifted and was gone.

"Tuesday!" screeched Kelsey, "Jenny has school on Monday!"

"Ann-Marie is going to take her," said Sydney softly as he wrapped the woman up in his arms.

Kelsey reached a hand behind her to pull him closer to her back and stopped turning with big eyes she looked down at the naked cock that strained against her stomach. "Sydney Douglas how long have you been naked?" she asked.

"As soon as Anne-Marie's back was turned and she walked out to go back to the jet," he said impishly as he indicated his underwear, trousers, shirt and jacket hanging on the back of the chairs around the kitchen table. His shoes and socks lay in a pile next to the back door.

"Well I think I had better get dressed for the party!" she exclaimed as her hands lifted the short dress she was wearing quickly over her head. She wore nothing beneath it.

"Where did your underwear go, Missy?"

"I think my bra is on the bed in the cabin, my knickers are on the jet, my shoes are somewhere in the front of the first cabin," she giggled as she leapt at the man waiting for her.

The family of pigs that hid in the tall bushes beside the beach outside of the strange caves that the two legs had made scrambled along the beach. They ran to get out of the earshot of the screaming human that thrashed madly on the floor outside the cave as the other human shoved something hanging from his belly deep into it. Loud noises made the little creatures nervous but the continual wails of the human things were too much even for the bravest of them. The pigs did not return to the strange caves for many months after the big silver flying bird without wings took the humans away again.

Jenny Gilroy looked from Ronnie Kelleher to Anne-Marie Preston with delight. The two ladies, Mumma Ronnie and Mumma Annie, she could not get the hyphenated name right on her tongue so she shortened it. Much to the amusement of the long black haired woman who felt herself far to young to even earn the title Mumma. The three of them were discussing the fish that Jenny had caught, it was not her first one but it was quite a decent size.

"No, pepper and lemon spoils the flesh," Mumma Annie said. "Yoghurt with a little dusting of salt!"

Ronnie Kelleher giggled as she bled the fish and placed it into the large esky that sat in the bottom of the boat as she regarded the little woman at the other end of the runabout. "I must admit Anne-Marie," said Mumma Ronnie, "that I have never tried that!"

She turned to Jenny as the little red-head held her rod ready to cast into the deep water again. "Ok Jenny, another couple of those please darlin', ideal for dinner!"

Jenny laughed in delight as the sinker and hook rapidly ran down into the water from her reel. She felt it touch the bottom as Mumma Ronnie had shown her and set the bail back over the reel and prepared to wait patiently. It was something that she was learning very rapidly with the two fisherwomen with her. They did not pander to her temper tantrums and demand for instant gratification every time she wanted something. Effectively they simply ignored her until she found her brain catching up to her experience. Sighing she leaned back a little in her chair and said, "Catch your bloody selves then fish!"

Anne-Marie and Ronnie chortled but did not correct her language, it was something the two of them had said many times over the past two days. "We shall have to head home soon little one," said Anne-Marie with a little smile at the girl's pout.

"You need a bath!" exclaimed Ronnie then she sniffed under her arms, "and so do I!"

Jenny nodded in agreement as she also smelt her own body. For two days and three nights they had been out on the creek and on the ocean. Camping at different spots each night as the two women showed her how it was to live a little rough. It had been a very embarrassing and quite humbling experience for the little girl to find herself with a pail of seawater, a roll of toilet paper and a little shovel and told to go and dig a hole when she told them she needed to go to the toilet. It had also been very funny as the two women had shown her how to urinate standing up on the boat that sometimes rocked a little even when anchored on the stabilisers.

The little girl was flushed with success having landed a few fish that had fought harder than the little ones that Syddy had shown her how to catch in the creek near her home. She was happy that the two women deferred to her to decide whether to keep the bigger fish or not, telling her that they had no food for dinner if they didn't catch some. Jenny had shed a little tear over the first big fish they had knifed to kill and bleed it, but realised that sometimes other things had to die to keep her alive. Anne-Marie had held her a little when the fish died but the stories that the ladies told her of the need for food and the other animals that died for her plate put things in perspective for her. Even to the point where she had managed to steel herself to kill one of the flopping creatures herself.

The goddess inside Jenny smiled. It was not often that she interfered in the growth and development of her current body, she needed it to experience life anew each time. It was no good being a million years old from the moment the squalling blood covered body emerged from the womb of her mother. The body and brain still needed to function in its real environment. She giggled with the little girl who innocently sat with the women around the camp-fire and sipped her bottle of juice, as the women drank beer, in emulation of the women's movements. Softly she helped the little girl assimilate the new things she was learning into the ancient memory banks that she would need someday, but not now.

High in the tower that housed her home on the top of the building Jo Jepson moaned in delight as her father's large cock slipped from her mother's wet mouth and back into her clasping wetness. A tongue lazily flicked her clit as the cock sank into her from behind. Her parents had never been so playful with her, nor had they ever stayed for more than a few hours in her bed. Now they were approaching the third night of their stay with her, hours spent pleasuring and being pleasured by them.

From the start her mother had been different somehow, no longer demanding of her mouth at her breasts or wet orifices as her Daddy hastily fucked her leaving his creamy loads that her mother demanded she clean up. Jo's submissive nature always came to the fore whenever her parents used her in their bed or in hers. Now she found herself on the receiving end of her parents' joyful murmurs as they relished the taste and feel of her body that they held between them for long times without moving or playing with her, simply holding and kissing her.

"Daddy, Mummy what's wrong?" she had asked after they were still in her bed after the first day and night. She had harboured fears that some horrible disease had afflicted the pair and that they were trying to give her lasting memories to cover her grief for them when they died. The story she got from them had almost shocked her senseless.

Her father had kissed her softly and stared for a long time into her eyes. "They were not us," he said at last.

"The people that used you but looked like us, they were evil followers of Seth," her mother said as she sat up behind Jo and clasped her hands around the woman.

The nurse had looked at them in shock and seeing the differences in their eyes as they looked at her with love not the usual lusty gazes. Hot looks that were normally quickly followed by demands for her to bend over or get on her knees. "Sydney," she said softly.

"He brought us back from where they had put us," her father had cried, "we couldn't go to the realms, couldn't cry out for help. All we could do was watch as they corrupted our old friends, took the love you freely gave us and perverted it!"

Her father had wept, Jo was stunned, in her forty years of life she had never seen the man cry.

"When?" she asked.

"Five nights ago he killed them," said her mother as she rubbed her hands over the weeping man on the bed. "Took off their heads with his sword and then burnt them in the iron fireplace at home with the enchanted timber of oak."

1...678910...12