Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

There was no other demand on his tired body as he felt the soft tongue slide deliciously around the head of his cock, slurping on the pre-cum he produced. Gentle bobbing of her head as her lips allowed him to move in and out of her mouth. Sighing he smiled as he lay back on his pillow and enjoyed the stress free feeling. No thighs sat either side of his head or the sweet smell of excited pussy above his face for his tongue to lap. Someone just wanted him to be suckled and for Sydney it was a very rare experience.

He had tried to move his hands down to caress the hair of the woman but they had been intercepted and gently placed back by his sides. The head at his groin had shook his cock side to side in negative at his move. Only marginally did he dwell on it and he found his testicles roiling at the lovely feeling of his whole cock being swallowed, he groaned. An answering vibration against the increasingly sensitive surface of his flesh told him that his passiveness was pleasing whomever was paying such wonderful attention to his manhood.

The sucking lasted many minutes with the woman at first tentatively then with increasing pressure and confidence sucked and moved her mouth on him to bring him closer and closer to orgasm. A very warm hand grasped his heavy testicles and squeezed them firmly. An action that most of his ladies knew would trigger his release, it was also a feeling that Sydney was quite fond of. His load of creamy sperm erupted from his cock. The jaws and mouth moved only slightly quicker as he felt her taste then swallow his fluids.

"My wonderful woman," he said softly without opening his eyes, "thank you."

The mouth nursed him for a few more moments, draining him before a familiar voice answered him. "No Sydney, thank you," came the soft breathy whisper of his housekeeper.

"Mrs Kelleher!" burst from Sydney's lips in shock before he thought. In hindsight he should have called her Ronnie and ensured that his hands captured her hair before he spoke.

Unfortunately he had not thought and before his eyes had opened the woman was disappearing out the bedroom door. Sydney thought he heard the catch of a small sob in her throat as her footsteps sounded across the floor and down the stairs.

"You certainly handled that well," came the sarcastic remark from the brown haired woman whose eyes blazed in anger at him from the bottom of the bed where she had been kneeling on the floor.

Chapter 9 -- New life, new horizons

Sydney was bouncing around his house after the latest training session, his happy mood was contagious and Kelsey found herself giggling as he pranced around the house singing at the top of his voice.

She was still not happy over his reaction to finding Ronnie Kelleher as the source of his pleasure yesterday, but she at least had been pleased to find Sydney's housekeeper had not gone into a depression over it. Kelsey was buoyant as her and Anne-Marie had gone out to find the pretty older woman working out on her newly purchased bike riding furiously up and over the paths around her home. They had watched her come to a screaming halt in the driveway when she had come home then strip and shower in the outdoor area that George had made to cleanse when they came back from fishing.

"What doin', lover?" she had teased as the woman thoroughly soaped the sweat from her body as the two younger women watched her.

"Getting my legs ready to hold in the air and fuck like a whore when he finally decides that sucking him off was for him. Next time that cock is out with me it is for my pleasure and I intend to make the most of it!"

Kelsey and Anne-Marie had cackled like witches at the woman's words and Kelsey had found her heart racing as Anne-Marie offered Ronnie a massage to help her muscles tone. Rolling around the bed with the black haired beauty and an excited Ronnie had taken all of her doubts away about Ronnie's mental stability.

As she watched Sydney she reflected on the conversation she had had with Ian and she had to agree with Ronnie that her chances of getting into Ian's bed until after the current tour by New Zealand were probably zero. Ian had decided not to worry overly much about Sydney's reaction to his appointment as coach, finally deciding that he would simply turn up at the next day's training and impose himself on the group as their new mentor. Judging by Sydney's reaction, Kelsey thought to herself, that imposition had been more than welcome.

As he sang some dirty ditty about a man with a third leg she grinned as he paused momentarily to give her a kiss as he cut up some slightly stale bread for him and Jenny to go and feed the ducks. Kelsey had put her hands over the ears of Jenny who had raced through the door as Bonnie stood singing some very earthy parts of the song that she was sure the little vixen was making up as she was going. "Alright you two!" she had chastised them with a giggle. "I am sure that something as big as a bottle of rum is not going to fit where you are about to suggest, Bonnie!"

The pair had fallen about laughing and Jenny snuggled into her mother's shoulder to hide her grin as Sydney passed her the bag of bread and a few scraps. They walked down to the pond as a happy group and Sydney held up his hand as he saw all of the ducks flapping and quacking on the water in response to something that was happening at Old Mary's nesting site. He ran thinking that something was wrong and pulled up short when Syd raised his neck and opened his wings in a very aggressive pose just beside the path.

Sydney stared at him and he relaxed and turned his back on them waddled a couple of paces towards the nest then turned and waddled back. He heard another quack and it sounded rather smug then straining to listen he heard the muted sounds of baby peeps and laughed out loud as he realised that Old Mary's ducklings were hatching.

Sydney backtracked from the nest and informed the others. Racking his brain said that the ducklings would be kept under wraps for a couple more days and suggested that they leave the newborns alone until mother duck brings them out on parade. They threw pieces of bread to the others also leaving a pile on the path near to Syd and he plucked a couple of pieces taking them and dropping them behind the screen of grass to Old Mary.

Sydney wished the girls a goodnight then playfully asked Bonnie if she wanted to have dinner with him. They had not caught up at all since her weekend with Alison and Sydney's time with Kelsey then Thelma and Martha. She nodded shyly, a reaction that Kelsey found very adorable on her niece as she sought tacit consent from her Aunt to spend some time alone with her lover.

"Of course if you promise to let me cook," Bonnie giggled before she turned and sprinted for home.

"Why has she suddenly gone so shy?" asked Sydney of Kelsey as he gave the woman a goodnight kiss and cuddled Jenny.

"Her and Alison apparently had a very good time," answered Kelsey, "certainly judging by the number of love bites that were around her neck when she arrived home."

"Who told you that?" he asked puzzled, "there are no marks there now!"

"Anne-Marie told me that she didn't need a jet to bring her home the girl could have floated home by herself!" smiled Kelsey. Suddenly she realised that Sydney had gone very quiet beside her and his eyes seemed to be staring right through her and into the house behind her.

"No Syddy, not high!" Jenny scolded him as she took in the big warrior's demeanour.

"Her and Alison discovered some things about each other. She might tell you, she certainly won't tell us!" the little girl continued her hand caressed his face bringing his attention back to them. "No peaking either, let her tell you in her own way!" Jenny's finger waggled in front of his face in warning though her eyes were lit with merriment.

Sydney smiled, if the little red-head was not concerned then he would obey her instructions.

Bonnie returned to him passing Jenny and Kelsey on the way exchanging kisses as they passed. Sydney watched her walking towards him and looking intently at her saw a bright aura around her, a dark-blue fire surrounded the woman making her beautiful face appear even more radiant.

He held out a hand to her and with a smile she gently clasped it and they walked side by side bumping hips as they walked the little distance back to his house.

They ate a simple meal of pasta and bolognaise sauce that Sydney found even he could handle as the ingredients came in a bottle, a packet and some mince from the fridge. Kelsey had already thawed it for him earlier in the day. Chatting about school, the wind up of the play and Ian Creighton being the new Australian coach kept their spirits high. Sydney chuckled as Bonnie told him about the final party that the cast had gone to at Kevin Bailey's house.

"She didn't!" roared Sydney in laughter as Bonnie graphically described the sexual activities of Kevin's wife, Georgie, Maria and Pauline who had decided that Kevin's broken arm prevented him from participating in a very hot threesome with the lusty women. Again none of the young men from the cast had attended and Sydney queried Bonnie as to why.

"Maria scares them, Syddy," she said softly as they sipped iced drinks in the lounge chairs down in the games room.

"Maria is the most gentle woman among all of you!" he exclaimed in response to her claim.

"Until she gets her knickers off! Then that hot sweet pussy between her legs turns into a lioness! With sharp teeth!" chortled the woman.

Bonnie looked at the man she loved with a wicked smile. "She is a bit like Alison in that department. I am lucky I bought another present when I got that strap-on for you and Kelsey to try!"

The bulge in Sydney's loose shorts grew at the memory of Kelsey's screams and reaction. Sydney could smell Bonnie's arousal as she dreamily leant against him and allowed her hand to lightly grasp the growing crotch of his shorts. "Hmm, do tell little miss hot box," he murmured into her hair.

"I fucked her Syddy, fucked her long and hard! And," her voice became low and husky, "made her my slut."

"Sounds like you had a very nice time, little one," chuckled Sydney then gasped in surprise as Bonnie's hand found its way into his shorts and eased his cock out to view.

"My cock," she snickered as she began to stroke him gently, "may not be as big as this, but I made Alison love it every way I could."

"Did you let her have a turn," he asked with a faint hiss as Bonnie's hand was joined by her other one and slipped easily into a rhythm that had him squirming pleasurably.

"No Syddy," she whispered, "this in my holes first then Alison can have me. Your cum blasting inside me, burning me, filling me up and making me drool as much as her gaping arse and twat did then she can start paying me back!"

Sydney laughed as Bonnie momentarily removed a hand from his flesh and touched her temple. "See me," she panted as her own hips began to squirm as she resumed her steady pumping of his dick.

The kaleidoscope of images of Bonnie with her dark pink flesh coloured cock easing its way into Alison's begging mouth, deeply penetrating the golden curls of her saturated sex and ramming at high speed into her gaping arsehole sent Sydney's sperm rushing from his balls. Bonnie was barely quick enough to clamp her mouth over him. She gulped his fluids and moaned against the head of his cock as his fingers stroked her swollen clit as she relived the kinkier moments with a willing and wet Alison.

"Bonnie," he said urgently as the woman began to stroke him quickly again.

She stopped, frozen at his tone. "What?"

"You let her bite you and draw blood," it was a statement not a question.

"I didn't bite her Sydney," she said shyly, "otherwise that cock I fucked her with would have burst my hymen in a second."

"Why, honey?" he said softly as he attempted to remove her hands from her grip on him.

"We found that a little taste of each other made us want to be fucked so bad," she giggled. "I put on my tightest jeans before Alison gave me a little drop and even then I had to make her go from the room and just leave me on the bed for a little while."

Sydney scanned her memories and chuckled as he watched the woman now jerking him again squirm on the bed with her hands held firmly against her jeans covered crotch. A flash of Bonnie convulsing in orgasm as Alison sucked a small wound at her neck confused him for a moment.

"Bonnie, when are you going to transmit the actions you are doing back to Alison?"

The question brought a very wide grin to the woman's face and she concentrated on the cock in her hands and refused to look at the man. Sydney sighed and let her continue knowing that he would not get an answer until she was ready. The spray from his orgasm hit Bonnie's open lips and chin before she captured the rest in her mouth. Looking up to him he lowered his lips and kissed her, both of their tongues searching for the overflow on her chin. He chuckled as her eyes widened then half closed.

Resting his head against her temple gave him a small shock as the electrical impulses from her mind surged a little against him. Relaxing his own mind he saw Alison furiously masturbating on her bed as her angel sister transmitted her actions to the golden haired girl. Sydney let himself flow a little deeper into Bonnie's and Alison's link. He could taste himself on Alison's lips, feel himself clutched in Alison's hands. A buzzing sensation deep in his groin told him that the woman lying on the bed a few thousand kilometres away also had a vibrating egg deep in her wet channel.

He eased himself from the connection and waited for Bonnie to return.

Es sighed. "Your daughters have connected again Enyalius. I could not tell you about the effect of drinking the other's blood before now. Unfortunately the link only lasts until their next cycle, but until then Alison and Bonnie can share each other as intimately as they wish where ever they are." The little alien's mind voice was dreamy and Sydney could not help but think that Es was enjoying the link as much as the women were.

"Oh yes my lord, it is similar to how we reproduce on Zygotia with the male worms."

Opening his eyes he saw Bonnie's brown ones focused on him with a silly grin on her face. "My pussy may not have been filled," she declared, "but I certainly know how it feels to be fucked!"

Chapter 10 -- Debut

The happy crowd at the Woolloongabba Cricket ground was not overly large, however, it was more people than anyone had seen at the ground for a number of years to watch a cricket game. In the centre of the field the Australian and New Zealand teams were warming up, waiting to see if they batted or fielded dependent upon which of their respective captains won the toss. The pitch looked hard and flat, the outfield mown short and a good covering of grass.

In his green and gold tracksuit Sydney Douglas concentrated on the high ball that had been hit to him by Ian Creighton. Giving a little wave to the crowd who cheered as he took the catch and flung the ball back to Murray King standing over the single stump as they practised. Sydney was as nervous as he had ever felt in his life. The noise, the situation and his own expectations making his normally calm self flee in disbelief.

Simon Hunter, a man he had met several years ago when they played representative cricket together, tried to talk to him. "Sydney, if you don't fucking relax you will be exhausted before you even get out there!"

"Sorry Simon, I just can't seem to find a place to shove these crows that are flying around in my gut," he said as he drank from a water bottle that Peter Bond threw to him on his way out to the toss.

"You will be fine mate, just pretend that there is no-one here. It's a quiet game between some old mates down the park," Simon was trying desperately to get the man to settle down. Sydney had already run ten laps. Kelsey told him he had hardly slept and now the boy was trembling like a leaf and his face was as white as snow.

"I can't do this Simon," the man sobbed as they headed back to the dressing room.

"Yes you can Sydney, all your life you have wanted to be here! Remember that game we played against the first eleven from Fiji!" he exclaimed.

Sydney nodded and shyly grinned.

"You were throwing up out the back of the stands, had a milk drink and went out and blasted them all over the park!"

Dark-blue eyes turned to Simon and the smaller man back pedalled as Sydney's stomach contents splattered on the ground beside him. "I'll go and get some milk," he grinned.

Kelsey Gilroy and Jo Jepson sat quietly in the partners' area just outside the Australian team rooms and looked down on the lush playing surface. "Kel, will you fucking relax!" screeched Jo as Kelsey's fingernails dug into her arm for about the twentieth time since they had sat down. Every time Sydney moved the woman went into spasms as her eyes focused only onto the gold and green coloured shirt wearing the number 69 and the name Douglas printed under it.

Kelsey sighed, she was panicking and even Jo's lusty comment about Sydney having the number of their second favourite sexual position on his back did nothing to reassure her. In an attempt to make the girls feel comfortable Shirley Bond, Peter's wife, had giggled at the overheard comment and saucily asked, "What is your favourite?"

Kelsey giggled and flushed redly as Jo in exasperation turned and replied, "Up her arse, the same place I should have put my foot into the boy down there who is now throwing up!"

Shirley and the other partners in the area laughed hilariously at Jo's words and Kelsey's attempt to hide. "Kelsey, if you want to help him you have to look like you are super confident up here. They pick up on it by how we sit and watch. Gareth nearly pissed himself on his debut until I sat up here and opened my legs as wide as I could!" cackled Gina Peterson.

A glass of wine was passed to the two girls, Kelsey gulped the first few mouthfuls and was surprised when Shirley topped her glass from the chilled bottle she held in her hand. "Gina forgets that she was as pissed as a newt by the time Gareth came on to bowl in the second innings," she laughed throatily, "wine certainly helps!"

"I have a back up plan, Shirley," Kelsey whispered as the woman took up a spot between her and Jo.

"Something to make him forget his nerves and remember why he is here?" the older woman asked.

"These," Kelsey said softly as she held a pair of batting gloves sealed in a zip-lock bag.

Shirley nodded, "I kissed the inside of Peter's protector and made sure that the dark red lipstick was going to be right where his dick would be," she whispered confidentially.

Kelsey grinned and placing the gloves in her bag she leaned against the woman's shoulder, "Did it work?"

"I followed up by telling him that I would transfer the kiss to his cock if he made some runs else that mark was as close as my lips were going to get to it," she giggled. "He made 58!" she added with a loud guffaw.

The women turned their attention back to the men out in the middle of the pitch. Sydney Douglas, his stomach feeling marginally better stood at the end of the square and watched his captain toss the coin into the air. His eyes narrowed on the dark and light spinning globe made by the coin as it flew in the air and held his breath.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers