All Comments on 'Rebecca Ch. 07'

by execuwriter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hmmm...

Clearly you are educated and a skilled author, as your grammar and writing style exudes intelligence and professionalism to a high degree.

You don't the money being a medical professional, so you do not see the need to write these exquisite tales for financial gain... as well as, your profound hatred for a race other than your own, and idolization of Heimmich, would most likely be frowned upon in your country club golf mates and your children's private school instructors... so you satisfy your lust for salaice sadism in these anonymous forums.

Or so, one would assume. *shrug*

execuwriterexecuwriteralmost 5 years agoAuthor
rebuttal

I am terrible at golf, my kids went to public schools, and I am a philo-semite. What is Heimmech?

HarleyKilledtheJokerHarleyKilledtheJokerover 4 years ago
Continuing?

Rebecca 1 started after being kidnapped. 2 was her getting kidnapped and went from there to here. So I'm confused if your story, which I've enjoyed, not only the dark, forbidden side of it obviously, but for the actual talent you have for the craft.

So was the first chaoter... the end? Basically they return to the cabin and they continue until one of them dies of old age or whatever? Or is there a chapter 8 in the making? I look forward to reading on, if you choose to continue Rebecca and Garth's tale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexecuwriter@execuwriter
born in eastern USA living in mid sized southern community health care professional same partner for two score years 3 xy offspring love bondage and rescuing damsels in distress who are about to be executed. we should enjoy life in the world the way it is, not the way we woul...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rebecca Ch. 06 Previous Part
Rebecca Series Info