Rebecca is Blacked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm loud and nasty too when I'm naked and taking cock."

"They'll love that. Don't filter, just talk. Promise me?"

"Promise?" Rebecca knew that promising tended to get her into trouble, but because once she promised something, she never went back on her work.

"Promise me, or I won't finish the story."

Rebecca loved Renee's energy and her Cheshire cat grin. She knew they were going to be great friends after tonight. Still, could she promise to be loud and nasty? Not filter her mind, just talk? She always had a filter, she never wanted to offend anyone, or get herself in trouble.

"I'm sure I'm going to regret this," said Rebecca. "I promise." The idea of regretting her promise aroused her. She'd never spoken unfiltered before during sex - her thoughts generally weren't very ladylike.

"Promise what?" said Renee.

"I promise to be loud and nasty, and not filter my talk. Just listening to myself say that is getting me wet."

"Good. I'm sure with a body like yours, trouble seeks you out."

Rebecca laughed. "Sometimes it does."

"It was then that Mark walked into my front door like he owned the place, wearing that big Bermuda grin of his. Andre never stopped, he just kept fucking me as Mark got undressed and unceremoniously shoved his big dick into my waiting mouth. They took turns on me the rest of the night. If you haven't noticed, they like taking turns."

"I've noticed."

"After that, it became a regular thing. I'm not usually submissive to men, but I've become very submissive to black men, thanks to Andre and Mark. They made it quite clear that they own me, and to be honest, they do. I do whatever they ask. I never say 'no.' Their dicks are magical."

Rebecca couldn't disagree. "What's next?"

"We get devoured by a pack of black wolves," said Renee, opening the bathroom door.

As Rebecca emerged from the bathroom, she could see that Andre and Mark were no longer alone. She looked around the room and recognized her principal, Dr. Harris, Chuck Bulger, one of the elementary teachers, Mr. Berry and Mr. Washington, both student's fathers, and a man she'd never seen before.

If these men were black wolves, she knew she and Renee were prey. All the men were naked and stroking their hard cocks. While she was apprehensive, standing naked in front of all these men and their cocks, her pussy was raging.

"As I told you," said Dr. Harris, "have you ever seen two finer white sluts in your life?"

Rebecca smiled as the men shook their heads and cheered.

"Rebecca," said Dr. Harris now standing directly in front of her. "It's nice to see you, all of you. I've often wondered what those big tits of yours looked like. Nice to see your finely shaven cunt."

Rebecca wasn't sure what to say. She knew some women didn't like to be thought of sexually, but she did.

"Thank you, Dr. Harris," said Rebecca. "I'm glad you're happy to see me." Rebecca reached out and started stroking Dr. Harris's cock. "It's nice to see all of you too. I had no idea."

"You ready to suck some black dick?"

"I've been told I was made to suck black cock." Rebecca dropped to her knees. She wanted to show Dr. Harris how much she liked his big black cock. She had never thought about Dr. Harris sexually until Andre mentioned that he had asked about her. Now that she was holding his hard cock, she wanted to please him with her mouth.

"Whoever told you that was right," said Dr. Harris.

She began working her way down his shaft. She loved how hard he was and moaned as she felt his hand on the back of her head. She was his to use. His cock felt good sliding across her lips and pushing against the back of her throat.

"You're high-class white trash, aren't you, Rebecca?" said Dr. Harris. "You're going to be all over town sucking black dick by the end of the week, I bet."

This wasn't the first time Rebecca has been called white trash. As a white woman from the deep South who likes a lot of cock, she knew by some standards she was certainly white trash. She also had a feeling that after tonight, she was going to find herself much more often on her knees with black cock. She wasn't quite sure how she felt about that, both excited and apprehensive.

"I guess I am white trash," said Rebecca. "I'm an honest Southern woman who likes to get fucked. I can't deny that."

"By black men?" said Dr. Harris.

"By Black men, especially with big black cocks, like yours." Rebecca didn't see any reason not to tell the truth and she has promised Renee not to filter her thoughts. It wasn't easy.

"You going to be my slut at school?"

"If that's what you want. Yes." Rebecca knew that Renee was already a slut for Dr. Harris at school, so she was happy to become one as well. "How many white women suck your cock at school?"

"I'll start introducing you to the club tomorrow."

Tomorrow, it looked like Dr. Harris was going to take advantage of her right away. As she sucked his cock, she felt someone else placing her hand on their cock. She looked up and saw Mr. Washington. She knew he was divorced, and the dad of Marissa, a wonderful third grader. She moved her head from Dr. Harris's cock to Mr. Washington's. She couldn't resist.

"I heard what you said to Dr. Harris," said Mr. Washington. "It's nice to know we can rely on you to be a good slut for black dick. Nice to have another Southern woman who knows her place around Black men."

Rebecca felt herself sliding further and further into her submissive role. It was clear that the black men wanted her to be their Southern white submissive slut and she knew there was no turning back. She liked their big, hard, black cocks too much. She would make herself available to Black men to use, just like she had for white men.

"I know my place is serving the Black men of Central," said Rebecca. "I love your big, hard, black cocks. I hope I can please you."

"Not just the Black men of Central," said Mr. Washington, "but all Black men. Welcome to being a black cock slut."

Rebecca felt disoriented. While she was a Central Slut, she was also now a Black Cock Slut. She had previously resisted being with black men, but that would not be the case moving forward. Rebecca could sense someone behind her, who reached around and began to pull on her tits and squeeze her nipples.

"Yesssss . . . play with my tits," said Rebecca. It felt good to have her tits groped.

Rebecca was in heaven, sucking two big cocks and having someone mauling her tits. They we're making her feel like a slut and she loved it.

"Which one of you black bastards want to be the first in my cunt," Rebecca heard Renee say.

Rebecca turned her head to see Renee climbing onto Andre's cock, who was sitting on the couch. She couldn't believe how forward Renee was being. She now knew what Reness meant by loud and nasty.

"That's what I need," said Renee. "A big black cock in my cunt."

Rebecca watched as Chuck Bulger grabbed Renee by the hair and filled her mouth with his cock. In no time, Renee was bouncing on Andre's cock and being viciously face fucked by Chuck Bulger.

"Do you want Renee's getting?" said the man behind her, who she now recognized as Mr. Berry. She smiled, finding herself between two of her students' fathers, naked and wanting their cocks. She was definitely being a slut.

"Yes," said Rebecca, "I want a big black cock in my white trash pussy." She knew she wasn't being quite as loud and nasty as Renee, but she would keep trying.

"I've wanted to fuck you since I first met you at school - those big tits and that round ass of yours."

"The, fuck me, Mr. Berry. Fuck me hard. Your daughter's teacher is a slut for your black cock. You wanted me, now you can have me."

With Mr. Berry's help, Rebecca found herself on all fours in the middle of the living room. She could hear Renee getting fucked, moaning and squealing. She knew her turn was coming. She felt Mr. Berry's cock rubbing against her pussy, and she pushed back, the tip of cock sliding into her.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," said Rebecca. "That's a lot of cock. Ride me. I'm a big girl who likes big cock."

"You want a good fucking from a black man?"

"Oh God, yes, fuck me good Mr. Berry. Show this white woman what she's been missing."

Rebecca groaned as Mr. Washington took her by the head and forced his cock into her throat. She whimpered as Mr. Washington and Mr. Berry abused her body with their cocks. She was at their mercy. She liked the idea of being double teamed by two of her parents, it seemed wicked and depraved, and she was quickly getting into a wicked and depraved mood. A few minutes later, Chuck Bulger took Mr. Washington's place in her mouth.

As Chuck Bulger filled her mouth his cock, he said, "I think it's time for a quick critical race theory lesson, slut. White women should all kneel to Black men and take their dicks. You're going to be my personal cocksucker at school as reparations for your past transgressions, aren't you?"

Rebecca found her body electrified by being called a cocksucker by a Black man. She didn't know Chuck Bulger well, but she knew he was a black activist, active in the Black Lives Matter movement. He also had an excellent reputation as an elementary teacher.

"Fuck, yes, I'll be your personal cocksucker at school." Right now, she definitely wanted his black cock. She was getting better at not filtering. "Make me suck your cock, anytime."

Rebecca could feel her orgasm growing as Mr. Berry pounded her pussy. She both loved and hated that she completely lost control when she was overly excited and getting ready to cum. Mr. Berry had her firmly by the hips and she could feel her ass shutter with each thrust. She knew the room was full of the sounds of she and Renee getting fucked.

"Tell me you're a racist white woman who deserves to be fucked by any and all Black men," said Chuck Bulger.

Rebecca knew she was losing control. She had never been talked to this way. She had never been called a racist before.

"Tell me your owned by black men," said Chuck Bolger. "That you'll submit to Black men's will."

Mr. Berry's fucking was too much for her. Rebecca could feel her orgasm shaking her body, clouding with her mind, and driving her crazy.

"Tell me," said Chuck Bulger, slapping her face with his cock.

Rebecca loved having her face slapped by a big cock. With Mr. Berry fucking her and Chuck Bulger verbally abusing her, she couldn't help herself, "I'm a racist Southern white girl, but I love black cock. Black men can have me. I'll submit to them. I'm their slut."

Rebecca could feel herself breaking out in a sweat from getting fucked hard. As her orgasm waned, Mr. Berry pulled out of her sopping pussy. She wanted more, but she also needed a break.

She couldn't believe what she had said to Chuck Bulger. As a Southern white woman, she was certainly a bit racist, raised to be leery of Black men. But now, she wanted Black men to take her, to fuck her hard, to use her with their big black cocks. It was confusing.

As she recovered from Mr. Berry's fucking, she looked over at Renee who was on her back on the couch with Marc's cock in her mouth , Mr. Washington in her pussy, and her hand stroking Dr. Harris. She could feel her pussy twitch.

"Time for you to worship my dick, slut," Chuck Bulger.

Rebecca nodded. She was submitting.

"Darrell, it's time," said Chuck Bulger.

Rebecca watched the man she didn't know walk over to her. She had no idea what Chuck Bulger meant by "it's time." She did notice, however, that Darrell had a nice big cock. She liked the way it swung left and right as he walked toward her. She licked her lips.

As the man stood next to her, Chuck Bulger said to Rebecca, "Slut, tell Darrell what you were just telling me."

At first, Rebecca didn't know Chuck Bulger meant, but it dawned on her, and she said," I'm a racist Southern white girl and I need Black men to fuck me for my sins. Let me worship your big black cock."

"She's a convert," said Chuck Bulger. "Another white woman brought to her knees by superior black dick."

Rebecca felt momentary shame watching Chuck Bulger, another teacher at her school, somebody she would be seeing almost every day of the year, grinning, knowing he was putting her in her place. She knew he had just manipulated her into giving her body up to all Black men. He had just taken some of her dignity and respectability, as she readily admitted that she was a racist white woman and a black cock slut - black men were now free to use and abuse her body for their pleasure.

"You a black cock slut now, sweet cheeks?" said Darrell.

"Yes, I am," said Rebecca. "I'm another white woman who's become a black cock slut."

"That's good to hear, because I'm gonna take that big white ass of yours."

Rebecca felt her entire body tense. Darrell had a very big cock, and she had no idea if she would be able to take it up her ass. Several men had fucked her in the ass, but nobody as large as Darrell.

"You probably don't remember," said Chuck Bulger, "but you met Darrell last year at Parents' Night."

Rebecca didn't remember.

"He told me then how hot you were and that he wanted to bend you over and take your ass," said Chuck Bulger, "but I told him that you had no interest in Black men. That you were just another white privileged cock teaser. Is that what you are?"

Rebecca felt humiliation spread throughout her body. She was not a tease, she couldn't be, and said, "I am not a tease. You can have my ass," said Rebecca to Darrell. "I'm the property of Black men, and they can do with me as they please. I'm sorry you had to wait so long to fuck my ass. It's yours. Fuck my white ass with your big black cock."

"Stand up," said Chuck Bulger.

Rebecca stood and watched as Chuck Bulger lied on the floor, his big black cock standing tall and proud.

"Impale yourself on my dick, like a good white Southern slut," said Chuck Bulger. "Submit."

Rebecca straddled Chuck Bulger and slowly lowered herself until her pussy came in contact with his cock. She grabbed his shaft as she slid down onto the head of his cock, her moans filling the room.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," said Rebecca.

"She's a loud slut," said Chuck Bulger. "Gather around everyone as Darrell fucks her big white ass."

"I am," said Rebecca, "a loud and shameless slut." She continued to drop onto Chuck Bulger's cock. "I love big cocks." More and more of his cock disappeared into her until finally she was on her knees, riding his cock. "God, you fill me good with cock. I love it." Rebecca began to rock back and forth on his cock, her tits bouncing rhythmically, as the others in the room formed a circle around her. She knew she was now the entertainment. "I'm such a black cock slut, now." She felt Chuck Bulger grab her by her nipples, pulling her forward and down on top of her.

"Darrell, her ass is now yours."

"Fuck, yeah," said Andre. "Take her white ass. She's been parading that ass around the school all year, giving the Black men the cold shoulder. Teach who really owns her ass."

Rebecca hated that she'd been teasing Black men. She knew she must give up her ass to black men. She must let them take what they want from her.

"Is he going to fuck my ass while you're in me?" said Rebecca

"You're about to blacked, bitch, get used to it," said Andre.

Rebecca wondered if Darrell could even fit. She had her doubts, and with Chuck's big cock in her already, was there room for Darrell? More than once she's had a cock in her pussy and another in ass, but never two cocks nearly as large as Chuck and Darrell.

As she leaned over Chuck Bolger, impaled on his cock, she felt Darrell spreading her ass. She breathed a sigh of relief as she felt him spreading lube. She did her best to relax, but her body was filled with sexual excitement. She was the center of an all-black gangbang, being consumed by wolves.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa," exclaimed Rebecca, as she felt Darrell began to press his hard black cock against her. "Slow . . . slow . . . "

"That's it," said Mr. Washington. "Break her in. Rebecca's about to be a white fuck pig."

"Shiiiiiiiiiiit. Take your time. That's a big cock. Oooooowwwww."

Rebecca closed her eyes and tried to relax, while Darryl began to pierce her ass with the largest cock ever to try.

"Shut up, bitch," said Andre. "You should be thanking him for honoring you with his big black dick. You're privileged to have black men using you with their hard dicks."

"Yes, yes," said Rebecca, panting. "You're right. I'm sorry. Thank you for honoring me with your big black cock. Please, fuck my ass. Own me with your superior black cocks."

Rebecca could feel the head of Darrell's cock pop into her ass. "God . . . fuck . . . shit . . . you're in, you're in." She spread her legs more, trying to give Darrell better access. She started to feel Chuck Bolger rocking his cock deep in her pussy. Damn it, she knew they were going to make her cum again. She was theirs to do with as they pleased, and Darrell continued to work more and more of his cock into her ass. She wiggled to help.

"She's got one tight ass," said Darrell. "Sorry to stretch her out for y'all, but I'm gonna fuck this bitch until she passes out."

Rebecca could feel that Darrell was now taking longer strokes in her ass. She wasn't sure if he was already all the way in her, but by the length of his strokes, he was deep.

"Shit," said Rebecca. "That feels good. Are you all the way in me?"

"Just like a white bitch - 'no, no, no' - then, once you're in, 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.' They always come around," said Andre.

Rebecca knew he was right. While she had resisted the advances of black men for most of her life, but she now wanted them to dominate her, to use and degrade her. She was on her knees getting double teamed by two black men, while several others stood in a circle leering and jeering. That's what she deserved and wanted. She had teased black men, now she must please them.

"Yes, fuck me." Rebecca looked at Chuck Bolger, and said, "I'm a racist southern white girl who can't get enough black cock."

Rebecca's body shook as Darrell was now assaulting her ass. He was definitely all the way inside her, she thought, his hips slapping her ass with each stroke, filling the room with bam, bam, bam. He'd conquered her ass, and she was loving it. She was also starting to cum.

"Fuuuuck my white ass," said Rebecca. "Rebecca is now a black cock slut." She couldn't stop herself from talking. No filter. Nasty. "So much cock."

"Dr. Harris," said Chuck Bulger, "shut her up. Stuff her mouth with that big dick of yours."

As Rebecca started to say something else, Dr. Harris shoved his cock into her mouth. Rebecca had never in her life been filled by so much hard cock. Her body began to shake and orgasm. Sweat was rolling down her tits and hips. Her orgasm wasn't abating but rolling and growing across her body. If this is what it meant to be blacked, then she wanted to be blacked.

"That's what I call a white whore," said Mr. Washington. "Airtight with black dick and wanting more. Are you our big white whore, Rebecca?"

Rebecca didn't like being called a whore, but she was in no position to protest. She had a big black cock in every hole, with more men waiting their turn. Maybe this time she really was a whore. She yelled and bellowed but everything came out as a shriek with her mouth full of cock. Her orgasm was wracking her body in the best of ways.

"Fill that whore with black seed," said Andre. "Breed the bitch."

"Yup, another white whore for black men," said Mr. Washington. "Rebecca, this is going to change your life. You're going to have so many black men lining up for your pussy, your kids will never see you again."

"This bitch has kids?" said Chuck Bolger.

"Three of them," said Mr. Washington.

"What are your kids going to think when they find out their mom's a slut for black men?" said Chuck Bolger.