Rebecca is Blacked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca had no idea what he was talking about, but she saw Renee smiling, grinning.

"I've got this one," said Andre. "Since Mark and I won't be here to continue to break her in, at least we can do is tag her for the next guys."

"Stand up, slut," said Mark.

Rebecca did as she was told. She felt like they had already done a pretty nice job of breaking her in today and wondered what more breaking in she needed. All seven men had been in her today.

"Tell me you're a black cock whore," said Andre.

Rebecca hated that word but couldn't deny that she was a whore for black cock today. She desperately needed to prove to them that she wasn't a tease, so instead, she became their whore.

"I'm a black cock whore," said Rebecca. "I'm free white pussy for black men."

"Yes, you are," said Andre, "and it's time to advertise."

Rebecca noticed that Andre was now holding a black permanent marker in his hand. She watched as he dried off her tits and wrote, "blacked" on her left tit and "bitch" on our right tit. She couldn't believe he had just written that across her tits. Not that it wasn't true, just that it was in permanent marker.

As Andre handed the marker to Mark, he said, "you can't wash that off. Men will see that and know."

"I've definitely been blacked," said Rebecca, laughing. "Y'all got me good. I've never been taken like that before."

Rebecca couldn't explain it, but she liked being marked as a black cock slut, a blacked bitch. It was sexy and naughty and slutty. It was a shame that only men who got her naked would see it. She wondered what white men would think of it. Black men would see it and know that she was theirs, that was much better than being a tease. She was proud to have shown the men she wasn't a tease.

"Thank you," said Rebecca.

She smiled as the men cheered. She knew she'd have more black cock between her legs and in her mouth soon. Renee was right, they were wolves.