Rebecca is Blacked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca couldn't think straight, feeling all three cocks punishing her body. She hoped her kids never found out, but she couldn't deny she was now a black cock slut. She was aware that a lot of men in Central knew she was a slut, now they would be learning she gave it up to black men as well. The thought of these three men all coming in her at once, prolonged her orgasm. She loved the idea.

"Their mom's a slut," said Rebecca. "Their mom lets black men fuck her and I hope they don't find out, but I'm not going to stop."

"Time to fuck her up," said Darrell. "A thick load in this big white ass."

Rebecca nodded her head as Mr. Washington continued to fuck her face. She was ready for them to cum in her. She wanted them to cum in her. As Darrell began to slam into her harder, she felt her mouth filling up with Mr. Washington's cum. Her body was being pushed and pulled as each man drove their cock into her.

Rebecca yelped as Chuck Bulger pinched her nipples hard. She swallowed quickly as Mr. Washington's cum overflowed onto her cheeks and chin as he withdrew from her mouth.

"Enjoy the jizz in your ass, white slut," said Darrell. "The first of many loads I'm going to deposit."

"Cum in my ass," said Rebecca. "I'm your slut."

With Darryl and Mr. Washington having pulled their cocks out of her, Rebecca started to slam herself down onto Chuck Bolger's big cock. She couldn't help it. His cock filled her and she wanted him to cum in her.

"Bitch can't get enough," said Andre. "Breed her Chuck. Fill that white pussy with black seed."

"Breed me," said Rebecca. "Breed my pussy."

"Take my cum, bitch," said Chuck Bolger. "I can't wait to breed you at school. Another white cow at Bellingrath Elementary School."

Rebecca was impaling herself on Chuck Bolger's cock as she felt him start to cum in her.

"Who knew I'd be cumming inside Rebecca. The big white bitch of Bellingrath. From an upstanding lady to a black cock whore in one afternoon. The power of big black cock gentlemen."

Rebecca felt herself pushed off Chuck Bolger and onto the floor. She ungracefully ended up on her back, her legs spread wide, and her body and tits covered in fuck sweat. She breathed deeply working to recover from the thrashing the three men had just given her. Before she could think straight, her mouth was covered by Renee. She was licking Mr. Washington's cum off her face, sliding her tongue into Rebecca's mouth. Rebecca licked back. They passionately made a mess of each other's face. She loved having Renee sharing Mr. Washington's cum. Too quickly Renee left her face, but she was rewarded with Renee kneeling between her legs and licking her pussy.

"Look at the white sluts," said Mr. Berry. "Never letting a drop of black men's cum go to waste."

"Never," said Renee. "We can never get enough black men's cum. We love servicing your cocks, and your cum is our reward. We're always available to take your cum, aren't we Rebecca."

"Definitely," said Rebecca, enjoying Renee licking her pussy. "We're your cum sluts, ready to be used for your pleasure."

As if Mr. Berry had heard enough, Rebecca found herself flat on her back with Mr. Berry's ass in her face.

"Andre told me you licked his ass earlier," said Mr. Berry. "It's hard to find a good woman to lick your ass these days. Are you one of those good women?"

Rebecca had never licked a man's ass until earlier that day. She'd never considered it something a woman would do to a man. That said, she loved pleasing men and as a black cock slut, she knew it was her duty to do whatever they wanted.

"I am definitely one of those good women."

As Mr. Berry kneeled over her face, Rebecca took hold of his hips and lower his ass until she could reach him with her tongue. She started licking his balls and when those were nice and wet, she slid her tongue into his ass. she heard the man cheering as she circled his ass with her tongue.

"Definitely a black cock whore," said Andre. "She's a lot like Madison. Eager to please."

"You got that right," said Dr. Harris. "Renee, move that pretty ass of yours."

Rebecca was disappointed that she no longer had Renee licking her, but she was still processing that the school's athletic director, Madison, was also a black cock slut.

"I'm going to fuck Miss Rebecca here just like we fucked Madison at the soccer tournament in Biloxi," said Dr. Harris. "Who knew if you get a few drinks into Madison, she becomes a black cock party pig. It was a good thing Chuck and Darrell were there, she was insatiable. One minute she's telling us about her marathon and the next she's on her knees telling us she wants to suck our cocks. It was a thing of beauty. That chick has a seriously firm body."

Rebecca couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had no idea about Madison. She was a great athletic director, and all the students love her. As it turns out, she thought, so do the local black men.

With Mr. Berry sitting on her face, Rebecca couldn't see Dr. Harris, but she gladly spread her legs wide for him. She was happy when Dr. Harris grabbed her by the ankles and lifted her legs high in the air. She loved men fucking her in this position, her pussy completely exposed for their use.

"Bring it on," said Rebecca. "I love fucking my boss."

Since becoming a Central Slut a few years ago, Rebecca gladly let all her bosses fuck her. While she only worked at the Baptist Church periodically, pastor Steven fucked her on a regular basis. He would often text her as the secretary was leaving, for her to come over and "file some papers." She never filed any papers, but would typically end up on her knees or on the secretary's desk taking a bit of the Holy Spirit in her pussy or her mouth. She also worked with the local Emergency Management Office during hurricane season. She had a quick flashback where during hurricane Ida, she was helping her boss survey some of the damage when the conversation quickly became innuendo filled - comments about keeping her melons dry and her beaver wet. Rebecca didn't want to be outdone, so she commented on being careful of his Anaconda and keeping an eye out for big Mr. Johnson. It didn't take long and on a remote street, he pulled the truck over and fucked her in the rain. By the end, she was soaked with rain and filled with cum. She remembers him calling her his "drenched beaver." She loved it and he's been fucking his drenched beaver ever since, rain or shine.

"Just like Madison and Renee," said Dr. Harris, "you're now a Bellingrath slut."

Rebecca jumped as Dr. Harris plunged his hard cock into her soaking pussy. She was happy to be filled with black cock again. This was definitely something she could get used to. Her bliss was increased as Mr. Berry removed his ass from her face and replaced it with his engorged cock.

"Dr. Harris," said Marc, "how about we reposition her so I can get a shot at her ass?"

"That works for me," said Dr. Harris. "From what Darrell was saying, she got quite the tight ass."

Rebecca was happy that Darrell liked fucking her ass and that Mark wanted to join in. Men always seemed to like fucking her ass, and she was happy to let them. Rebecca frowned as Dr. Harris and Mr. Berry withdrew from her but was excited as she saw Dr. Harris sit on the couch and beckoned her with his hard cock. Rebecca mounted Dr. Harris without the need to be told. She knew where this was headed

"Lean forward, slut," said Mark. "Show me that big ass of yours."

Rebecca did as she was told. She leaned forward toward Dr. Harris and could feel Mark spreading her cheeks. She knew her ass hadn't yet recovered from Darrell's pounding, so it would be easier for Mark to enter her. With a little lube and a little pushing, Rebecca felt Mark's cock penetrate her ass.

"Oh, yes," said Rebecca, "fuck my tight white ass. Make me a cheap slut. I'm just a—"

"Use your mouth for this," said Mr. Berry forcing his cock into Rebecca's mouth. "Fucking white girls should be sucking black cock, not talking."

Rebecca choked a bit on Mr. Berry's cock, as it took her by surprise. She knew he was, of course, correct.

"You're going to find yourself choking on a lot more once word gets around the parent's association that you like black dick. A lot of the black dads have talked about would it be like to have you on your knees submitting to their big dicks. They never thought it would happen, but now they're going to find out."

Rebecca loved the idea of men thinking about her submitting to them. It was always a turn on hearing that men wanted to have sex with her.

"I'll be happy to get on my knees for them," said Rebecca.

"You're going to get passed around the parent's association Like a worn dollar bill."

Rebecca found her pussy fluttering at the prospect. A slut for the black men's parent teacher association.

"AAAaaaa, shiiiit," said Rebecca as Mr. Harris and Mark began to slam her pussy and ass hard. "Pound me. I want your cocks. Treat me like your slut. I love being fucked by black cock."

"Fucked by real men, with real big black dicks," said Mr. Washington.

"Oh God, yes, fucked by real men," said Rebecca. "I was meant to be fucked by black men. Thank you for teaching me."

Rebecca couldn't help it; she was about to have another orgasm. She couldn't remember how many she'd already had today; this one was going to be big. She knew she'd been at Marc and Andre's for at least three hours, sucking cock and getting fucked. Now she was in the middle of getting gangbanged by big, hard black cocks.

"Y'all are gonna make me cum again," said Rebecca. "I'm such an easy slut for black cock. "

"Yes, you are," said Mark, "and you're going to come to Bermuda with Renee to prove it."

"I am?" Rebecca wasn't sure she could find the time and money to go to Bermuda. Who was going to watch her kids?

"It's one thing to say you're an easy slut for black cock, but now you must prove it. You've been a tease in the past, are you just teasing now?"

"No, no, I AM an easy slut for black cock. I'm not a tease. Black men can have me."

"Then, you're coming to Bermuda to prove it."

Rebecca's body was being pushed all around by the men's cocks. She found it unbelievable that she was full of three big black cocks, trashing her. There was no doubt that she was white trash. Rebecca's orgasm was beginning to ravage her body. She could feel her legs quivering and her pussy tightening. She was at the mercy of the men abusing her. She squinted and she squealed, so full of black cock.

"Tell us you're coming to Bermuda, slut," said Mark.

"You have to convince us that you're a white whore," said Mr. Barry.

"You're done teasing black men," said Mr. Washington.

Rebecca's mind was shattered by all of the cock that was shaming her. All her holes were completely filled with black cock, but that wasn't enough. Seven black men were gangbanging her repeatedly, but that wasn't enough. They were forcing her to have orgasm after orgasm, but that wasn't enough. She was their slut, their cum dump, their white trash. She had to be enough. She prided herself on being the best slut for men.

She wouldn't be a tease. She couldn't. She wanted to please them. She wanted to be their slut.

"Yes," said Rebecca.

"Yes, what?" said Mark.

"Yes, I'll come to Bermuda with Renee so you can use me."

"And our friends."

"And your friends."

"And strangers."

Rebecca paused. "And strangers."

Rebecca knew she was a hot sweaty mess, full of cock. She'd never been so submissive, so humiliated, so defiled. She was in unknown territory. She had just agreed to go to Bermuda to let men fuck her - colleagues, friends, and strangers alike. She and Renee were going to be fuck sluts for black men in Bermuda.

"Now, say it," Chuck Bolger.

"Say what?" said Rebecca.

"You know. You've been avoiding it. Say it."

"No." Rebecca knew what he meant.

"You're a damn tease if you don't."

Rebecca didn't want to. She never had. She didn't like it. "I'm not a tease."

"Say it," said Andre. "Say it all."

Rebecca shook her head, but her orgasm was still spreading through her body, and she was still being plugged by big, black cocks.

"Admit it. Say it," said Chuck Bolger. "Tell the truth!"

Rebecca shook her head again, but she knew she had to tell the truth. Truth.

"I'm a whore," said Rebecca. "I'm a white whore for black cock," said Rebecca. Rebecca knew that going to Bermuda just to get fucked made her a whore. She was a cheap, white, whore for black men.

Rebecca heard the men erupt, celebrating and cheering. They knew they had broken her. They owned her like she had never been owned by men before. The pack of wolves had subdued her, overwhelmed her, and devoured her. Mr. Washington was right; this was going to change her life. She was a slut for white men, but she was a whore for black men.

"Another round of black seed for whore Rebecca," said Mr. Washington.

More cheering. Rebecca felt all three men increase the force with which they wrecked her body. She was going to be filled with their cum again and she loved that. She would soon be leaking from every hole.

"Fuck," said Rebecca, "Fill me with your cum. I'm your cum slut."

"She's a breeding cow for sure," said Chuck Bolger. "Never enough black seed."

Rebecca knew that was true. She was always available for men to cum on or in her. She never tired of men's cum. She loved the way it tasted, the way it felt on her body, and the way it smelled.

"She's got such a fine, tight ass," said Mark. "Black men love a big, white ass, Rebecca. Time to fill it up."

Rebecca could feel Mark's cock pulsing, flooding her ass with his cum. She loved that he was using her for his pleasure. Before Mark had pulled out of her, her head was grabbed by Mr. Berry as he thrust his cock deep into her throat.

"Sluts love to wear black men's spunk on their faces," said Mr. Berry. "Don't they?"

"They do," said Rebecca, as Mr. Berry pulled his cock from her mouth. "We love wearing black men's cum."

As she watched Mr. Berry stroke his cock, she could feel Dr. Harris slamming her pussy. She loved that her boss was about to drown her pussy in his cum.

"Breeding the bitch," said Dr. Harris. "Another load for the white pussy."

"Cum in my pussy, Dr. Harris," said Rebecca. "Breed me. Another Bellingrath slut for the boss."

Rebecca bounced on Dr. Harris's cock as he filled her with his cum. She loved listening to his grunts as he spewed more and more cum deep in her pussy. She would be dripping again soon.

As soon as Dr. Harris finished with her, he said, "On your knees, slut."

Rebecca slid off of Dr. Harris's cock and knelt in the middle of the living room. She soon had Mr. Berry and Andre standing in front of her stroking their hard cocks. She knew they were going to hose her down with their cum.

"Tell us what you want, whore," said Andre.

Rebecca felt a quick tremor in her body. She still wasn't used to being called a whore.

"I want you to cum on me," said Rebecca. "Cum on my face and tits. Drain your balls on me. Hose me down."

"Such a pretty face," said Mr. Berry. "It needs to be covered in black seed."

Rebecca smiled as Mr. Berry released a torrent of cum on her face. She had never experienced someone coming in such volume. She could feel his cum sliding off her forehead and cheeks, dripping onto her tits. Four, five, six streams of cum bathed her face.

"Holy shit," said Rebecca. "that's the biggest load of cum I've ever seen. Thank you."

"Here's more," said Andre.

Rebecca turned toward Andre as his cum erupted from his cock. The first rope of his cum landed in Rebecca's mouth. She loved the taste, but pushed it out of her mouth so it would roll off of her chin and onto her big tits. She wanted to be a cum covered mess for the men. By the time Andre had finished with her face, Chuck Bolger and Mr. Washington we're now standing front and center.

"Every white woman should be smothered in black seed," said Mr. Washington. "It's nice to see you're a cum slut, Rebecca. I'll introduce you to some of my friends. They'll want to cover your face as well. Ready to be known as a cum slut around town?"

"I'm so ready," said Rebecca. "Tell your friends Rebecca's a cum slut. I'll wear all your friends' cum on my face."

Rebecca pulled back her hair as Mr. Washington and Chuck Bolger came on her face. While she couldn't see her face, she could see the mass of cum sliding down her tits. She picked up her left tit and began to lick the cum off it, to all the men's approval. She knew she was licking the cum of at least three or four different men. She loved that. She knew she had never been covered by this much cum before.

As she went to lick her other tit, Rebecca was joined by Renee, who began to kiss her deeply, sharing in the cum that was in Rebecca's mouth.

"You're a big slut for big black dick," said Renee. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Rebecca moaned as Renee began to lick and suck her tits. She jumped when she felt Renee's fingers probing her pussy.

"Lick their cum off my tits," said Rebecca. "Show them what a slut you are for black cum."

"We are both sluts for black cum," said Renee. "We're going to get incredibly fucked in Bermuda. I'm so glad you'll be going. There will be so much black dick for us white girls. I know they've already told their friends about me and I'm sure they'll be telling them about you as well."

Rebecca couldn't help but shiver at the thought of making herself available to any black man in Bermuda. As Renee licked her face for the men's cum, she felt another orgasm rising. Kissing and licking Renee and having her pussy stroked in front of all the men, was too much for her.

"You're going to make me cum in front of all these men," said Rebecca.

"You've been their fuck toy all day," said Renee. "Nothing wrong with putting on a little show for them."

Rebecca didn't mind putting on a show at all. She loved the idea of men watching her have sex, in this case, with another woman. As Renee continued to probe her pussy, Rebecca leaned down and began sucking on Renee's big tits. Cheers erupted from the men. With her orgasm rising, Rebecca thrust two of her fingers into Renee's pussy and began to return the favor. Rebecca loved that they were being slutty in front of all the men.

"You fucking slut," said Renee, her face smeared with cum. "Letting all these black men fuck you. You're just another white tramp getting blacked."

"You're just jealous they were fucking me and not you," said Rebecca.

"I can't wait for them to take turns on you, me, and Madison. Madison should have to come to Bermuda with us to share in the wealth of black dick."

"I can't wait to swallow all of that black cum. I love being on my knees."

Rebecca couldn't hold back any longer. Renee's fingers were making short work of her pussy. She'd lost count of how many orgasms she'd had today, but she knew she was having one more.

"Rub my pussyyyyyyyyyyyy," said Rebecca. "I can't believe I'm fucking cumming again. AAAaaaaaarg! All this black cock is driving me crazy. I'm so fucked as a white woman. Fuuuuuuuuck,"

"Black men are going to be fucking you daily, slut," said Renee. "Once the word gets out that the tall, blonde bomb-shell Rebecca is a black cock slut, they'll be lined up at your door."

Rebecca heard Renee yell out as she began to come as well.

"You cuuuuuuuuuuunt," said Renee. "Sluuuuuuuut. Shhhhhhiiiiiiiit."

They must be quite the sight, thought Rebecca, stroking each other to orgasms in the middle of the room with black men surrounding them. The thought made Rebecca's orgasm last even longer. After another minute or two, Rebecca found herself covered in sweat and panting with Renee. She was both embarrassed and incredibly excited.

As she looked around the room, Rebecca heard Chuck Bolger say, "Who wants to mark her? Who wants to do the honors?"