Rebecca is Blacked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca wasn't sure. She didn't take the full head of their cocks into her mouth, so saying 'yes' would be allowing them to put more into her. She knew sucking cock was certainly sex, but was just sucking on someone's head? Just the head wasn't the whole cock, but it was something. She wasn't planning on having sex with them, so just the head might be okay.

"Hmmm . . . okay, but no more," said Rebecca, wagging her finger at both Andre and Mark. "Don't be trying to sneak your whole cocks into my mouth or I'll bite'm off. All your friends will call you stumpy."

"Ouch," said Andre.

Rebecca loved his smirk.

"The 'no sex' rule is so amended on penalty of . . . well, . . . let's not discuss that," said Mark.

Rebecca stood up and returned Mark's high five and then Andre's, her tits jiggling with each smack of their hands. The atmosphere in the room had changed a bit. She just high fived the two boys for agreeing to let them put their cock heads in her mouth. Rebecca could still feel the boisterousness and rowdiness from before, but now there was an air of libido and lust. She was standing in her bra in front of two naked men with big hard-ons. She knew her body was sexually charged and she could see by the men's erections that they were sexually charged as well. She was going to have to be strong.

"I think it's time for you to lose your pants," said Andre. "We want to see that nice ass of yours. We've been watching you walk down the halls, that ass moving from side to side."

"It's all we could do not to grab you as you walked by," said Mark.

"I'm glad you were able to control yourselves," said Rebecca, although part of her wished that they had.

It never got old hearing men talk about how much they liked her body. She wasn't crass about it, but she didn't mind showing a bit of cleavage or wiggling her ass. Taking off her pants would leave her only in her underwear. As her pants came off, she could feel her pussy moisten more and the temperature in the room rise. She was wearing a matching maroon thong, so her ass was now in plain sight and her bald pussy was scarcely hidden. She was sure they would notice.

"If you don't mind us saying," said Andre, "that's one fine ass."

"I don't mind at all," said Rebecca, turning so they could get a full view of her ass. "Glad you like it."

Rebecca yipped as Andre slapped her ass.

"Are you ready to suck some dick head?" said Andre.

Rebecca's pussy was catching fire and her nipples definitely wanted some attention. But, no sex, she reminded herself. With the new rule that she would suck the heads of their cocks, this was going to be hard - no pun intended, she thought, laughing to herself.

"I said I would and I never go back on my word," said Rebecca. "A promise is a promise."

"That's good to hear," said Andre. "How about getting on all fours, and coming over here to suck my dick . . . head."

This felt more like sex, but Rebecca did as she was told. She got on all fours, her tits hanging low in her bra and her ass sticking out, and moved across the floor to where Andre was sitting on the couch, his hard cock beckoning her. She knew walking across the floor on our fours was very submissive, but she liked that, putting on a bit of a show for the boys. She knew she was a bit easy when men commanded her to do things. His cock was bouncing around as Rebecca grabbed the base.

She leaned forward and slid his head into her mouth. She realized that with a cock this large, his head filled most of her mouth. She began to swirl her tongue around his head and move her mouth up and down, closing her lips over the rim of his cock head. She was definitely giving the head of his cock a blowjob, but she had agreed.

Rebecca was absent-mindedly sliding her hand up and down his shaft as she sucked on the head of his cock. It was a wonderful cock. Big and hard, with a bulbous head. She wanted to please him. This had become about more than just taking pictures, she had slipped into her cock sucking mode.

She felt Mark begin to play with her tits and he quickly pulled them out of her bra. She let out a loud moan as he began to pinch her nipples. With Andre 's cock head in her mouth, she reached behind and unhooked her bra to give Mark better access.

"Yeah, baby," said Mark. "Look at those fine tits hanging low, calling out to be played with."

"Do you like showing men your tits," said Andre.

Rebecca nodded her head.

As Mark snuggled up behind her, reaching around and playing with her tits, Rebecca could feel his cock underneath her, sliding across her thong-covered pussy. Her pussy liked the attention and she sucked Andre's cock harder. She knew she was one piece of cloth away from getting double teamed.

"Take some pictures of you sucking my black dick," said Andre.

Andre's word made Rebecca's pussy gush. She took the phone and took several pictures of her engulfing Andres cock head and licking him. She loved seeing his dark black cock in her mouth.

"Such soft tits," said Mark. "Anyone ever tit fuck you?"

Rebecca took a quick break from sucking Andre. "Yes. Several men."

Rebecca left Andre 's cock and turned around. While still on her knees she pushed her tits together and looked up at Mark. She saw him grin as he slid his cock between her tits. His big cock appeared and disappeared with each thrust.

"Let my dick head slide into your mouth," said Mark.

Rebecca dropped her head and opened her mouth as this cock slid between her tits, emerging far enough to enter her mouth. She had never been tit fucked by someone with this large a cock. She liked to watch the dark head of his cock emerge from between her milky white tits and move into her mouth. She sucked and slurped his cock head each time it entered her mouth, making noises that filled the room.

"You like that?" said Mark.

"I love it. I've never had anyone big enough to reach my mouth," said Rebecca.

"You like big dicks?"

Rebecca paused. Dare she admit it to the boys? She saw no reason to hedge, and she wouldn't lie. "I do. While I like all cocks, big cocks fill me up more. Big cock for a big girl."

Rebecca kept her tits squished against Mark's sliding cock as Andre took pictures. The more she sucked his cock, the slipperier her tits got, the easier it was for Mark. She loved the sensation of having her tits fucked. They had a nice rhythm going.

"You ready to lick some balls?" said Andre. "That wouldn't violate the 'no sex' rule either."

Rebecca smiled. For 'no sex,' there seemed to be a lot of sex going on. "I'm always ready to lick some balls. I guess I'm one of the few women who like to lick and suck men's balls."

Rebecca liked how Mark and Andre we're taking turns with her. Andre stood in front of her and she lifted up his hard cock. She smiled at the camera as she engulfed first one ball, and then the other.

"Take both of his balls at once," said Mark. "Can you do that? Most women can't."

Rebecca liked the challenge and maneuvered her head underneath Andre's balls and sucked in one and was working on the other. He did have big balls, she thought. She never sucked both of a man's balls at once. If most women couldn't, then she definitely had to. She wasn't always competitive, but for some reason, she did when she was having sex. She always wanted to be the best for men.

"Come on, slut," said Andre. "Show us what you can do."

Rebecca was driven and opened her mouth even wider, using her tongue to guide both of Andre's balls into her mouth. She moved her head left and right, working his balls with her tongue, trying to suck them just right. Finally, after several tries, Rebecca felt both balls in her mouth and she moved forward to trap them there.

She looked over at Mark. After a few seconds, she backed off and said, "Tah Daaaah. There you go, boys, both at once. Whew."

Rebecca threw her arms up in victory, letting her tits bounce. She could see they were appreciative. She liked showing off her tits and she was proud of taking both of Andre's balls in her mouth.

"You are a woman of many talents," said Mark.

"You have no idea," said Rebecca, with her hands on her hips. She knew that they would like to see some of her other talents, but not today.

"You ever been called a slut?"

"Many times," said Rebecca.

"Do you like being called a slut?"

Rebecca had never thought about that before. Did she like it? She did, she thought. She wanted to be a slut for men. She wanted men to use her for their pleasure. If being a slut meant she was being easy for men, then she was.

"I do," said Rebecca. "I like pleasing men. I don't mind men knowing I'm a slut." As she thought about it, she realized that at least some men knew she was a slut.

"Well, let's test that. Start sucking both of our cock heads."

"You want me to suck both at once?"

"You like sucking cock, don't you?" said Mark.

"I love sucking cock," said Rebecca. "I won't lie."

Rebecca didn't have to be asked twice. With Mark and Andre standing in front of her, she began taking turns sucking and licking their cock heads. She liked that she had to stretch her mouth to get around their heads. She licked their heads as she sucked on them, and then licked the sides of their shafts. She wasn't taking their entire cocks into her mouth, but she was definitely giving them blowjobs - maybe a bit more than just their cock heads. Her body was full of sexual energy now and she found her body hard to resist.

"Have you sucked Dr. Harris, slut?" said Andre.

"No, never. Why?" said Rebecca.

"He mentioned how sexy he thought you were, once. I'm sure he'd love to have his dick in your mouth."

Rebecca had never thought about sucking Dr. Harris' cock, but now that she knew he thought she was sexy . . . she was intrigued. She was always aroused when she knew someone was lusting after her.

Rebecca began to lick the men's balls and shafts, getting her face wet again in the process. She was making a mess of herself.

"You keep doing that, you're going to make us bust a nut," said Andre.

"Oh, yes, please," said Rebecca.

"You want us to nut on you?"

Rebecca smiled and shook her tits side to side. She had never heard the term 'nut,' but whatever they wanted to call it, she wanted them to cum on her. She loved to please men and to have them cum on her was one of her greatest rewards. They always seem so appreciative when they realized that she would let them come on her face and tits.

"Yes, please. Nut on me. All over me. I love men's cum."

"She's a wild slut," said Mark.

"Yes, I am," said Rebecca. "I'm a wild mare, in heat. Cover my face and tits with your cum."

Rebecca licked and sucked and drooled on the men's cocks. She was stroking their cocks with her hands as she bobbed on their heads. She was proud that she hadn't started taking their cocks down here throat, she wanted to, but she didn't, and now she wanted them to cum on her.

"You a cum slut?" said Andre.

"Yes, I'm a cum slut," Rebecca. She was way too aroused to be coy. "I'm a big, blonde cum slut."

"Have a lot of men cum on you?"

"Yes, I guess you could say a lot of men have cum on me."

"Do the men at the school know that?"

"A couple. Chad and Roger. At the last Christmas party."

"Together?"

"Yes. I drank a bit much and they gave me a ride home. When we got there, they followed me in and started molesting me, kissing me, squeezing my tits, and rubbing my pussy. I was naked in minutes and they rode me all night. I made them promise to secrecy or they'd never have me again."

"Have they fucked you again?"

"Yes, several times, individually and together."

"Didn't you leave the school Mardi Gras party with them for a bit?" said Mark. "Something about getting more drinks?"

"Yes, but we didn't get any drinks. I gave them both blowjobs in the men's room as they groped me."

"Have they fucked your fine pussy at school?"

Between sucking their cock heads, Rebecca said, "Yes, especially Roger."

"Where?"

"Lots of places. Roger likes to fuck me in the kitchen after the staff leaves for the day. He bends me over the metal prep table and takes me."

Rebecca could feel Mark and Andre's cocks jump she told her story. They were getting ready to cum, so she stroked them harder.

"You ready?" said Mark.

"I am more than ready. Cover me," said Rebecca. "Nut on me."

As if on cue, she saw and felt Mark's first eruption of cum. It was a big, thick rope of cum on her face, followed quickly by a second surge onto her tits. She loved the feel of the cum sliding down her face and tits.

"AAAAaaaaargh," said Mark. "Wear that nut, slut."

"Cover the bitch," said Andre.

"Yes, cover this bitch," said Rebecca.

With four jets of cum on her, Rebecca moved his cock head into her mouth as his cum became less forceful. She loved to taste him. As he finished, she slid his cum out of her mouth, down her chin, and onto her tits. She moved her mouth to Andre's cock head, sucking and licking.

"Your turn," said Rebecca. "Cum on me. Cum on this bitch."

"Do you like being our bitch?" said Andre.

"I do. I'm your cum-slut bitch."

"You like black men's cum."

"I haven't had a lot of it, but I'm loving it now."

"Dr. Harris will be glad to hear that."

"Hmmmmmm," said Rebecca. "Do you think he'll want to cum on me too?"

"He's going to love nutting on that lily white face of yours. You're going to be wearing his black nut at school when you get back."

Rebecca liked the idea of having her face covered in cum while at school. It was definitely naughty, and she liked being naughty. She knew that the boys would tell Dr. Harris about this little adventure they were on and he'd have her on her knees servicing his cock as soon as he saw her again.

"A big nut for the white bitch," said Andre.

Rebecca smiled as Andre took hold of his cock and aimed it at her face. He was stroking his cock hard. Rebecca liked to see a man pleasure himself.

"Such a pretty, slutty face," said Andre. "It's about time we got a chance to nut on you."

Rebecca shook her hair seductively as Andre backed away from her. Before she could say anything, Andre's cock exploded. Like a missile, his cum crossed the three feet separating them and splattered across her face. She flinched. She'd never been doused so thoroughly before, or with such force. He then walked closer.

"Yes!" said Andre. "Spunking another white girl."

"Another white girl," said Rebecca. She loved that she was now wearing their cum. She was both demeaned and empowered. She got them both to cum by only sucking the heads of their cocks, and then they covered her in cum. She smiled knowing she had satisfied them both.

She stayed on her knees and licked her lips for the camera and swallowed the cum that slid into her mouth.

"You like that?" said Mark.

"Hell, yes. I love wearing men's cum. You guys just covered me. Look at me, I'm a mess. Y'all hosed me down good."

"You definitely need to come to Bermuda. The men there will love you."

"We'll see."

Rebecca couldn't imagine herself going to Bermuda, but then she never figured she'd be sucking Mark and Andre's cocks. She stood up slowly and then reached for her clothes to clean herself off and dress.

"No need," said Andre, waving her off of her clothes. "Just go clean up."

Rebecca walked into the bathroom with only the towel from Mark and her thong. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she could see that they had really covered her. She was a dripping mess. She had cum all across her face, in her hair, and running down her tits. She loved how she looked, how she felt, how she smelled. She was a well-used and well-satisfied cum slut. She smiled.

She just came to drop off an envelope and now, she was covered in cum. Not what she expected, but she was very happy to put on a show for the Bermuda Boys. She could hardly believe the size of Mark and Andre's cocks. Now she was coated in their cum.

At least she didn't let them fuck her, so she sort of kept her 'no sex' promise. Not that she had to, but she had told them 'no sex' and in the end, the boys didn't put their things in her thing, she thought. Just the idea of them sliding their long hard cocks into her slippery pussy made her crazy. Their cocks were amazing and she thoroughly enjoyed having them in her mouth.

It took a while, but she eventually wiped off most of the cum. She couldn't get it all out of her hair, but she'd take a shower when she got home. For now, she'd leave their place smelling of their cum.

II. Rebecca's a Tease

"What's up?" said Rebecca. It was clear looking at Andre and Mark that they had something on their minds. Mischief, she thought.

"It occurred to us," said Mark, "that while we busted a nut, thanks to you, you must be frustrated."

She stood in the middle of the room in only her thong, holding the towel she used to clean her face, as Mark and Andre stroked their cocks.

"We're sure we've left you frustrated," said Andre. "No satisfaction. That's not fair. You were nice enough to suck our cocks, but we've done nothing for you."

"Oh, that's fine," said Rebecca. "I liked what you did to me already. It was fun. Lots of pictures and I can still smell your cum on me."

"But that's not fair. Wouldn't you agree? We came, but you didn't."

Fair. Fairness. He was right, of course. She sucked them until they came, and got a face full of cum, which was great, but she never had her own orgasm.

"No worries, I'm good," said Rebecca. "That's ok."

"It's important to be fair," said Mark running his hand across her ass. "Isn't it?"

Rebecca knew it was. She always wanted to be fair for others, but she never minded when things weren't fair for her.

"Fairness," said Rebecca. "It's always good to be fair. Fairness is good."

"And we haven't been fair," said Andre. "Just like you. You spent all year teasing us with those perfect tits and fine ass, walking up and down the hallway in your jeans and skirts."

"What? I never meant to tease you," said Rebecca. "I never want to be a tease to men. When did I tease you?"

"Sometimes when you wore your jeans, you'd get a camel toe and we'd so want to fuck you," said Andre. "We could see the outline of your cunt but couldn't play."

"And, that blue shirt with the puffy sleeves," said Mark. "Whenever you'd lean over, we could see your tits and bra, clear as day. We just wanted to grab your head and shove our dicks into your mouth - we'd spend all day trying to get you to lean over so we could see your tits."

One of Rebecca's rules was that she would never be a tease. Her mom had told her early on, in middle school, that if a boy asked you out, you should say 'yes'. She said that it was difficult for a boy to get up the courage to ask a girl out, so you should make them feel good by saying 'yes'. She knew she didn't always have to say 'yes,' but as Rebecca got older, this "always say yes" attitude led her to never want to be a tease. Over the years this approach had gotten her into a few predicaments, just so she wouldn't be accused of being a tease, of saying 'no' in a situation where the boy was already thinking 'yes'.

"Oh, and Fuuuuuuck, the yellow sundress," said Andre.

"Hell, yes," said Mark, "the yellow dress."

"What about the yellow sundress?" Said Rebecca.

"When you'd work with some of the younger students on the floor in your dress," said Andre, "you'd lose track of it. We've all seen the thongs you like to wear with that dress."

Rebecca was mortified. She really was teasing them, even if unintentionally. She knew sometimes she'd have a camel toe. She'd try to keep that from happening, but once she got into the flow of the day, she'd forget until she got home. As for looking down her shirt, she's had difficulties with that since high school. Being a tall girl with big tits, men were always trying to get a look. What really embarrassed her was that she was flashing them when she was working with students.