Rebecca, Life as a Whore

Story Info
Becca acceptsd her role as a whore and recruits others.
3.4k words
3.74
7.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca, Life as a Whore

Recap from Rebecca runs away:

"I fucked and sucked all during my pregnancy. Right up to the point of my water breaking. Men love to fuck pregnant women. They love my swollen, leaking tits. I had a daughter, and I gave her up for adoption. A whore should never raise a child.

It may be the only speck of decency left in my soul."

Life as a whore:

I spent my eight-week postpartum period servicing men by sucking cocks or letting them suck my bloated maternal tits. It's amazing how much these pigs will pay to suck milk out of a whore's tit. My nipples were raw from the sucking and chewing. I didn't dare complain. Ben got me some udder cream to soothe my raw nipples.

I had become a docile, obedient whore with a very talented mouth. I could bring off most men in less than five minutes. I learned to take and hold their sperm in my mouth and show it to them before swallowing and thanking them.

Ben and Tom supervised things during that time. They didn't want any man screwing me and delaying my postpartum recovery. When I wasn't sucking cocks or letting men milk me, I was in a makeshift gym doing exercises that would strengthen my torso and reduce the flabby belly I got from carrying my daughter.

At the end of those eight weeks, I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight but much trimmer and firmer in physical appearance. Ben had secured birth control pills through a doctor I serviced regularly.

His fetish was to have me teabag him while he jerked off in my face. I would gently take both of his nuts into my mouth as I fingered his asshole and stimulated his prostate. He would blow his jizz on my face and then call me a nasty whore.

I served him once a week as he took blood samples to make sure I was clean and fit for fucking.

Ben and Tom converted an older refrigerator trailer into a rolling whore house. They converted the refrigeration unit into a heat pump. It would provide heat in the cool nights and winters and cool us in the hot summer days and nights.

It had five small but nice rooms and a narrow hallway. From the outside, it had a non-descript appearance so as not to raise any concerns.

We traveled from state to state, truck stop to truck stop. There are four of us, including myself, a simple-minded, fair-skinned, blonde bimbo we call Candie, who was the favorite whore of the black truckers. A South Korean little cunt they call Su-Yung is another good money maker, and Tesha is a black girl with a great ass and tits.

Ben and Tom take turns overseeing and transporting us. When one of them is with us, the other is driving the freight payload trucks.

The cops are paid off by the brothers and given free access to our sexual services. Those cops keep the honest cops away. I can tell you as a fact that cops can be the kinkiest mother fuckers around. I spent many times getting fucked in my ass, cunt, or mouth while being handcuffed like a felon. Some would slap my ass or tits as they fucked me.

Most would be very degrading and disgusting. When you are flat-backing for a living, you become numb to the verbal abuse. Hell, you're a whore. A piece of fuck meat. A toy for their sexual fun.

All the men must wear a condom when fucking our asses or cunts. We don't want their swimmers penetrating our eggs. If a man insists on a bareback ride, it must be approved by Ben or Tom. The guys charge a very high price for that.

All the rooms have micro-cameras in them. They record everything. That is how they keep us and the Johns in line. Twosomes and threesomes are extra. One big black trucker is paying extra to bareback Candie while the guys deprive her of birth control.

I remember the first time they made me serve a female driver. Genetically, she was a woman, but physiologically, she was a man. A bitch whose futz smelled worse than any unclean man I ever had to suck or fuck.

This bitch was big, mean, and smelly. She paid the guys to make me lick and suck her musty cunt. She held my head in her hot most cunt between her meaty thighs as she assaulted me verbally, calling me a dirty fucking whore slut cunt lapper.

I licked and sucked her gross cunt flaps that had traces of what I believe may have been some man's sperm. I was grossed out, and afterward, I rinsed my mouth three times with mouthwash.

Since then, I have served many women who needed sexual release. Most women are kind and gentle in bed. But some like to be mean and hurtful. One fucking bitch raked my tits with her nails, causing them to bleed. I kicked her in her fucking cunt and was whipped by Tom with his 2" wide leather belt while the other girls watched.

To add insult to injury, Tom made me lick her asshole and cunt in front of all who paid to see.

Whoring is not glamorous. It's a hard life with long hours and no privacy. All of us are trained to use our kegel muscles to enhance stimulation for men. We also have two hours a day that we must use exercise equipment to keep trim and tight.

Candie is now pregnant and puffing up like a balloon. The black guy who knocked her up brings his buddies to share her. The simple-minded, sweet little whore loves her black cock. I've seen her twat when she is freshly fucked, and you could flip a coin in it without touching the walls of her open, fucked cunt.

Candie was the easiest girl to break and train. Being simple, she loved attention and making people happy. I found her in a truck stop restroom, begging for some money to eat after her boyfriend was done using her.

I introduced her to Ben and Tom, and the rest, as they say, is history. They had her turning tricks in eight hours. That was right before I gave birth to my daughter.

Yes, they got her drunk as well. Not passing out drunk, just drunk enough to keep her uninhibited. We took her to the motel as well. I now know the guys own it as well. Once Ben and Tom had fucked her into compliance, they started the train of men.

They fucked her one after the other, filling her cunt and assholes with copious amounts of sperm. Men and women used her that night. Her resistance was minimal that night. Because of the liberal consumption of the hootch and her natural mental state. Physically, she was twenty-four.

When the men would complain that she was getting too sloppy, I would go in and help her shower. After she was cleaned up, I used an Enama bag to flush her cunt and asshole. I had two of them. One to cleanse and the other to insert sex lubricant.

I would change the sheets and get her ready for more paid sex. Now, keep in mind that I've been whoring for almost nine months. I now do whatever I must. Training Cindy was just part of it.

I brought her out to the bed and kissed her, not as a sister or momma, but as a lover, mashing my pregnant gut and large milk-filled tits into hers as I groped her snatch and ate her well-fucked cunt.

Once I got into eating her cunt, I would do a one-eighty and feed her my pregnant, talented whore cunt to reciprocate. As I had indicated previously, the room was monitored with cameras. Back up front in the driver's lounge of the motel, the paying customers could watch the action.

It was great for earning money while getting the drivers horny enough to pay for the opportunity to fuck our new whore. Some drivers preferred to use private viewing booths to watch while they jerked off until they spewed their sperm onto the floor, wall, or monitor screen.

Men are fucking pigs, but they pay the bills. The worst part is having to clean up after they leave the room. Since I was the only other whore at that time, I would clean the viewing rooms after one left between cleaning up our new whore.

After every fifth guy, I would go into the room and wipe her up, followed by a liberal application of a lubricating gel that contained a spermicide. Ben and Tom didn't want our new whore getting her ass knocked up. Not yet, anyhow.

Candie got a little twisted when we started sending in twosomes and threesomes. I had to calm her down and get her to cooperate. It was easy with her. I just kept telling her they all loved her.

The love-starved, simple-minded cunt was too fucking simple-minded to know otherwise. At the end of her first night, she was passed out drunk and fucked out. Rivers of sperm are oozing out of her distended asshole and cunt. Sperm on her tits and face. In her hair as well.

Nine months ago, before I was turned out and knocked up, I would have felt sorry for her. I would have cried with her, and I would have told her to run. Run as far and as fast as she could. It wouldn't have done any good. She was emotionally and mentally challenged.

Destined to be a whore.

I got her up the next day and got her cleaned up. I then made soft, emotional girl-on-girl love to her. She was so receptive to this life that I convinced Ben and Tom that I could keep her in line. So, instead of taking her meals, I took her a dress.

A simple housekeeping dress that one would see on a housekeeper at an upscale motel or hotel. Except that they were short enough to expose our whore goodies when we would bend over.

Just the dress, though; like me, she would remain naked and available under her dress. She didn't seem to mind. She giggled and said that she was naughty because good girls wear underwear.

She was so simple-minded, you couldn't help but love her. As she progressed in her pregnancy, she got very big. She had a small, fair-skinned ass, a huge, stretched belly, and milk-filled tits.

The men and a few women loved it. They paid extra to fuck her pregnant ass, cunt, and bloated tits. When the milk started squirting out of those bloated tits, they would squeeze those tits while humping their large black cocks between them.

It was then that she became a popular whore for the black trade. God, she loved her black cocks. For me, it makes no difference. I do, however, prefer my men to have average-sized cocks. Whereas she likes them big.

Su-Yung is four feet eight and was a sophomore at a Northeastern college. She was sent here to go to school by her family. She is just another naive cunt. She liked to hike, and at the end of her first semester, she started hiking to see our country and experience our culture.

Little did she realize just how much of our culture she would experience. She would be one tough little bitch to break and train. Ben spotted her as Tom drove; she wasn't hitching, but that didn't stop Ben.

Once Tom stopped, Ben got out with that big, perfect, toothy, friendly smile and offered her a bottle of water. Su-Yung was polite but skittish. But Ben poured on the charm. That same charm made me think I was in love. They stood there talking as Ben wore her down to accept a ride.

Poor Su-Yung, if she had realized it would change her life so dramatically, she would have run in terror. Ben had spiked the bottle with a potent sedative that puts one into a trance and subjective to suggestion.

That's how he was able to talk her into the truck. After half an hour of gentle, confident, and friendly talk, she was starting to be receptive to suggestions. She was small-framed, with a nicely set of flaring hips accentuating a fuck me ass and small grapefruit tits.

It didn't take long for Ben to get her naked and in the bunk of the truck. Once he was balls deep in her small, tight cunt, Tom got her clothes and backpack stowed away in the storage compartment under the bunk.

Su-Yung was pliable under the influence of the sedative. Ben had taken her virginity in the bunk. Su-Yung was becoming uncooperative, and Ben had to get more tainted water into her to calm her down as she sobbed hysterically naked in the front of the truck's cab.

It was nighttime and about seventy-five degrees outside. After becoming frustrated with her hysteria, the guys trussed her up to the grill of the truck with her legs spread and Ben's cum dripping out of her torn virginal cunt.

That was about forty miles from the motel, our base of operation. Looking back, none of us said no to either guy. We fussed a little, but we didn't outright say no. By the time the guys arrived with this little jewel tied to the front of the truck like a trophy, she was subdued and passed out.

They kept her drugged with sedatives for a month under the watchful eye of the doctor, who also got his payment from her body. After a month, they weaned her off slowly. Two months from the day they found her, she was a docile, broken sex toy.

She no longer cried; she no longer resisted. She would drop to her knees and suck a cock on demand. She would often suck a cock while being ass or cunt-fucked by another. Like me and Candie, she no longer has any modesty. Like us, she is naked almost all the time, and of course, when performing house cleaning duties, she is naked under the short uniform dress.

We all perform "room service" on demand. If we refuse, we get punished. A sock over a wire hanger hurts like a motherfucker. Especially when applied to our tits or inner thighs.

Because of Su-Yung's small demure size, she has the smallest and tightest cunt. I helped the guys open her up by stuffing progressively larger dildos into her twat.

Amazingly, her tiny ass pucker adapted far better to the size of a man's cock. She speaks broken English, which the customers love. "Me suckie cock?" "You fuckie Su-yung ass?" You fuckie cunt?"

She's adorable. Not stunningly pretty, but adorable. Not hard on the eyes by any means.

Tesha was already a whore when we procured her. She was down and out. She was beaten into submission by a boyfriend who used her and dumped her. She was on the run to get as far away as she could when he caught up with her at the truck stop.

He had her outside, working her over, when Ben and Tom stepped in, giving him a sound beating and taking her under their wing. Over a late-night dinner, they got her to open up, and she cried while she told them how he forced her to fuck some gang bangers he owed drug money.

She had been an exotic dancer when she met him. Ben poured on the charm, and she was sucked into our lives. She was the easiest, having been abused by her boyfriend and her two brothers. The brothers taught her to fuck and suck like a pro.

When her father walked in on the brothers having a two-some on her, he accused her of being a whore and joined in making it a threesome. For a year, she was a slave to their carnal desires. Her mother caught them using her and accused her of being a whore because she never complained and appeared to welcome them to use her.

Her mom had no idea how it all happened. How the brothers caught her fucking an old boyfriend in a romantic moment.

The brothers had her pierced and then tattooed with the words "Hood-Rat" on the small of her back. A tramp stamp.

She was already broken, and it didn't take much convincing to enslave her to be our whore. Ben and Tom both insist that we are clean and protected from diseases. We are not allowed to do drugs. We can smoke pot, but that's it. Customers cannot bring drugs into our rooms. Those that do are dealt with. Severely!

The guys employ others who help maintain order. They aren't stupid. They know we are their gold mine. Each of us sucks an average of ten cocks a day at forty bucks a pop. We bring in an average of a thousand dollars a day, accepting men's cocks in our asses or cunts. We also do some other services, like rim jobs and cunt licking.

We dance in the lounge. We clean viewing booths and rooms. All while being available at all times. I'm twenty-four now, and I've been whoring for six years. I'll whore myself for another six, and then the guys will promote me to madam.

They say I'll be a good madam, as I am always involved in the acquisition of new whores. At this point, the only thing I don't like is having to give freebies to the cops who come by to get some pussy. Some only want blow jobs as their partners fuck us and we are cuffed.

It's their power trip. Done to compensate for their little cocks. They disgust me. But I dutifully play along, moaning and faking orgasms while telling them how well-endowed and talented they are.

Fucking schmucks don't get laid at home because their egos are bigger than their dicks. I'll be glad when I no longer have to fuck these clowns for a living.

Ben and Tom pay us twenty-five hundred for each new girl we bring to them. I recently brought in a sissie boy. Nineteen-year-old James. We call him Jammie. Ben and Tom are not keen on the idea, but I convinced them to try it. I told them it would open up a whole new line of services we could offer.

First, Jamie had to be free of drugs and diseases. He was tested and cleared. Until then, Ben and Tom only let him suck their cocks. We had expanded our business to include the distribution of pornographic videos. The gay trade was picking up with videos of Jamie getting ass fucked and sucking cocks like a street whore.

Jamie was down and out when I met him at a truck stop, sucking cocks behind a truck. We cleaned him up from his drug use. He is now about the most well-adjusted gay faggot one could expect to find.

He knows he's gay and accepts it. We had a coming out for him, and he sucked off thirty men. We built a special booth just for him. It was three rooms. One in the center for his torso, as his legs and ass were in another and his head in the other room. He dutifully sucked any cock presented to his mouth while getting a cock up his ass.

Thirty men were in his mouth, while on the same night, twenty-seven cocks dumped sperm in his asshole. We denuded his entire body of all hair and gave him a pixie haircut. We dressed him in Under Armour workout attire for effect.

His spandex trunks have been modified for quickie sex, with an opening to allow access to his asshole. He's been trained to tend the bar when not servicing sexual clients.

The other day, a sex trade task force from the state police came in and busted us. Before they could load us onto the bus, the commander got a call from the governor's aides, and they left. It pays to give away a little merchandise once in a while. Ben and Tom were assured it would not happen again, and the state's attorney general resigned a few days later.

There was footage of the state's attorney general getting ass fucked by Jamie. Of course, Jamie's face was kept out of the picture, and the state attorney couldn't afford to have his wife and kids find out.

The whole debacle cost us fifty grand, but that's all in the budget. Even our attorney is neck-deep in our snare of sex and favors.