Rebecca's Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hear that! It was like that for me too. But I loved the aches and pains. It was all part of the fun."

"Yeah, that's true," I reply. "Get you something to drink?"

"I can get it!"

"No, no, it's my home, and it's my turn to be the pregnant hostess! If you can run around serving drinks while pregnant, I should return the favor!"

Danielle cackles at that response. She grabs me and gives me another hug.

"God, I am so, so happy for you," she says as she holds me. "You have no idea how much seeing you like this warms my heart."

I hug her back with equal intensity.

"Thanks, Danielle!" I say. "And I have you to thank for all this!"

"Well, maybe not all this," she says, giggling and reaching out to touch my belly some more, "but this for sure!"

I go in the kitchen and get us both some water. We sit down on the couch and lean back. My belly is sticking out well across my thighs and the tank top is beginning to creep upward.

"Your shirt's creeping," Danielle says with a wink.

"You know that can't be helped!"

"Haha, all too well!"

"Have you picked out a name yet?"

"Not really."

"When are you due? 4 weeks?"

"Yup."

"Well, time's a-wasting! You two need to figure this one out!"

"I know, I know, and we had Hannah picked out as soon as we knew she was a girl. But we never figured out a second girl's name. I've been kicking around the name Zoey though. Have to run that past John."

"I like that!" Danielle says as she slides closer to me and rubs my belly. "You feel like a Zoey in there?"

I feel the baby kick against her hand.

"Maybe that's the right answer!" I say.

"She's been pretty active?"

"Oh yeah. Lots and lots of movement. Non-stop during the day. She calms down a little bit at night but she doesn't sit still for too long."

"Hasn't run out of room yet!"

"No, surprisingly. For a short gal, I've got a lot of room in my belly!"

"It's those wide hips."

"Sure is! Gotta love those childbearing hips!"

"Mmhmm. And us short girls grow the best bellies."

"Goodness, do we ever!" I say as I put my hands on my belly. "I measured 41 weeks and 50" around when Hannah was born and I'm about that size now. I seriously did not think I could get bigger. I love that so much."

"Where's your measuring tape? Let's see how big you are!"

I slowly get myself up and walk to the kitchen. I get the tape and toss it to Danielle.

"Wanna do the honors?" I say as I slide my shirt up.

"Holy belly!" she says with a laugh.

"Yeah, I feel that way sometimes too!" I say. "But feel it, I've kept my skin pretty smooth and I don't have a ton of stretch marks. Just these along the underside of my belly, along the side by my hips and around my belly button, and I kinda always had those."

She puts her hands on me.

"You're not kidding, your skin is really smooth and soft. What's your secret?"

"Secret?" I say, laughing, "Luck? A husband who rubs lotion and baby oil on me daily?"

"So you're saying I should have made Mike rub me down more often?"

"It wouldn't have hurt!"

We giggle as Danielle stretches the tape around my belly. It tickles me a little bit.

"Hold still!" she says to me.

"Sorry. I've become very ticklish right around my belly button lately. I can't explain it."

"Pregnancy has really done all sorts of strange things to you, huh?"

She pulls the tape tight around me.

"49 and a half," she says.

"Huh. Not quite there yet," I say. "That's all right. I still have four more weeks to make up half an inch of roundness."

"I think you'll get there!"

"Probably. Yes."

At this point I hear the door open. John and Hannah are home. Danielle runs to the door and gives him a big hug.

"Ok, enough of you, now it's time for who I really came to see," she says as she picks Hannah up out of her stroller and kisses her multiple times. "How's my little munchkin?"

Hannah giggles and makes some wordless babbles.

"You are getting huge, my dear!" she says. "Last time I was here, she was tiny! What was she, 6 weeks?"

"Yeah, about that," I say. "Now she's 14 months and walking and talking."

Danielle spends a few minutes sitting on the floor with Hannah playing and chatting. Hannah's a little fussy though. It's not Danielle, she's just tired. She had an exciting day cleaning with me and bopping around in the park. After a few yawns, she lies down and puts her head in Danielle's lap. Needless to say, Danielle is very motherly so it's no wonder Hannah takes to her so quickly. All of a sudden, Hannah's fallen asleep on her.

"Oh my God!" Danielle mouths to me. "She's so adorable!"

"Isn't she?"

John picks her up and brings her in her bedroom for a nap. He comes back in the living room and we all sit on the couch. Danielle on one side, me in the middle and John behind me, his arm draped over my belly. I lean back against him. Danielle looks at us with a giant Cheshire Cat grin.

"Look what you started." John says to Danielle. "You're so proud of yourself, aren't you?"

"You bet I am!" Danielle replies. "Don't think I forgot how much you both used to love on my belly when I was pregnant. I so wanted you two to have that with each other. And now you do!"

"Twice!" I say.

"Twice, indeed," John says, as he starts rubbing the underside of my belly. I push myself back against him even more, "And can you believe how big she is now? Kinda reminds me of when you were pregnant with Carly."

Danielle and I both laugh.

"We were just talking about that!" Danielle says. "I think she's bigger than I was. In fact, we just measured her before you came in. She's 49 and a half inches around."

"That's all?" John says, chuckling as he looks at me. "Well, you better get growing these next four weeks!"

He gives my belly a little jostle. I laugh. The more he rubs me, the more turned on I'm getting and this discussion he's having with Danielle is not helping.

"You know," I say, a bit breathlessly, "you didn't measure from measure my fundal height."

I know what it is—Dr. Nichols measured me at my last appointment and it was 38cm—on the large side of things, but between me being small and stretched out from my first pregnancy it wasn't cause for concern. Truth be told, I just want my belly touched some more.

I pull up my shirt and stick my belly out at Danielle. "Eyyy!" I say, giggling. I wiggle myself side to side a bit.

"Well, now how can I resist that?!" Danielle says. She grabs the tape measure and I lean myself back against John so I'm flat on my back, my head in his lap. We look at each other and smile. I'm so turned on right now and I can tell he is too.

"You remember how to do this, right?" I say to Danielle.

"I was pregnant three times, it's not like you forget!" she replies.

She starts to feel around the top of my belly. The baby is still pretty high up—the top of my uterus is kind of pressing near my ribs and I have a lot of pressure there—especially when she starts pressing around my belly up there—and then she practically gooses me around my pelvis for the lower end.

"She's kicking you like crazy," Danielle says with a grin.

"Always. All the time," I say. "She's a troublemaker."

Danielle pulls the tape flat and smooths it over my belly up to the top. She pushes in one more time.

"38, maybe 38 and a half," she says.

"Another big baby!" I say, chuckling.

"She was 41 when Hannah was born," John says. "Looks like she may get there again."

"Bet you'd love that," I say to him with a wink.

"So would you!" he replies. "Sometimes I think you feel you can't get big enough!"

I break out into hysterical laughter. He's right, though. Part of me wishes I was having twins, like Danielle did. I remember measuring her at 45cm and she was 36 weeks. OMG. Looking at her and remembering her at that size...I'm so wet and my clit is almost pulsing. I'm that horny.

Danielle holds her hands on my belly a bit longer, rubbing me up and down.

"Oh, Rebecca," she says with a sigh. "Your belly is amazing. You're really making me miss being pregnant."

I smile and put my hand on top of hers. John reaches down over me and puts his hands on my belly as well. Six hands on my big belly at once. I'm in heaven. My eyes start to get heavy and I look up at John. My heart is pounding and my face is flush. He smiles at me. He knows how I'm feeling.

John cradles my head and starts kissing me deep on the lips. Danielle takes his cue and starts kissing my belly. She moves one hand down past my pelvis and in between my legs. I shiver as she starts rubbing me with her palm. I'm breathing so heavily right now that my breasts are jiggling and my belly is bouncing up and down. She giggles. None of us need to say a word. I feel like a round, pregnant queen...

12