Rebuilding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a new experience," I said, "but I think I can get used to it. I like the resort."

"You've been with Caitlyn about a year?" Richard asked.

"About that, yes," I answered.

"How did you pick her up?" Richard asked.

"I didn't pick her up," I replied. "Caitlyn and my daughter Amanda have been best friends since middle school. According to Amanda, Caitlyn's had a crush on me for years. After my wife died, Amanda decided she was going to get Caitlyn and me together."

"Don't you think she's...." Richard started.

"Young?" I finished the sentence for him. "Yes, she is young relative to me. She is, or seems, very mature for her age. Still, I fully expect she'll drop me for someone closer to her own age. The only question is when."

"And when that happens?" Richard asked.

"It will hurt," I said. "I love her. Sex aside, Caitlyn is just wonderful to be around. But there's nothing I can do when that happens. It is her life. I'm not going to get in the way of her happiness."

Richard gave me a long, hard look. He changed the subject. We talked about sports, the weather, and air travel for about an hour. We'd had enough time to order second beers when Caitlyn and Beth returned.

"Peter, stand up," Beth said. "Cait and I had a long talk about her and you." Beth stepped to me and hugged me. Her naked body felt nice. "Thank you for what you've done for Cait," Beth said. "I mean everything you've done for her. I asked you a year ago to take care of her, and you are. Cait hasn't been this happy since her father was alive." My relationship with Caitlyn had earned her mother's seal of approval.

Caitlyn stepped next to me, put an arm around me, and kissed me. "May I have a beer?" she asked. Caitlyn wasn't twenty-one yet, but I ordered her a beer and the bartender brought it. The entire time we were at the resort, Caitlyn was never carded.

We had felt some anxiety up to that point. Caitlyn and I didn't know what Beth really thought about our relationship, and Richard seemed disapproving. Beth's words made that all go away. Our stay at the resort immediately became more enjoyable.

We went to dinner that night, clothed, on the resort with Beth, Richard, Jan, and Tom. I think Jan and Tom sensed that something had relaxed between the four of us. The food was good enough and we enjoyed each other's company. After dinner, Caitlyn and I, and Beth and Tom, went back to our rooms, undressed again, and went back to the pool area. It was dark, but there were lights under water in the lagoon, and very few people using it. It was very nice swimming naked in the lighted pool with Caitlyn.

After we got out of the pool, Beth and Tom led us to the large in-ground jacuzzi. It looked full to me, but several people in the tub waved at us and told us to "come on in." Beth and Tom did. Caitlyn and I paused for a moment, then followed tentatively. The tub was crowded enough that we were necessarily rubbing against other people.

I was in the middle of the tub, following Caitlyn to the other side. I had turned sideways to squeeze between two people when the woman whose back I was facing suddenly turned around. Someone moved on the other side of her which pressed her into me. I could feel my dick against her pubic hair under the water. I half expected to get slapped. Instead, before I could even say "excuse me," the woman smiled and said, "Hi. I'm Lucy. How are you?" I quickly learned that contact with strangers' bodies, any part of their bodies, was just fine in that tub.

Caitlyn found a small space open on the bench that ran under water around the inside of the jacuzzi and pulled me to it. I sat down between two women in water up to my pecs. Caitlyn sat on my lap. The woman to my right looked at us and said, "that's a good idea." To the man on her left she said, "Bill, let me get in your lap. That'll make more room."

We were soon talking with the people around us. People are a lot more friendly and outgoing when everyone is naked. Once people learned we were first timers at the resort, they all told us to go to the night club Saturday night. "That alone is worth coming here for," one woman said.

I'd lost track of time when I heard Beth's voice. "Ready to call it a night?" she asked. She and Richard were standing on the pool deck above us. Caitlyn climbed out and I followed. Beth pointed to an open-air shower a few feet away and said, "probably best to shower there before you go up to the room." Caitlyn and I stood under the shower washing each other while Beth, Richard, and some folks in the jacuzzi watched.

Back in our room, I asked Caitlyn, "well, what do you think?"

"I'm enjoying myself," she said. "People are just nicer to be around when everyone's naked."

"I think a lot of people enjoyed looking at you," I teased.

"I know," Caitlyn replied. "This sounds perverted, but I enjoyed that."

"Not perverted at all," I replied. "You're very beautiful in clothes and much more beautiful naked. You should enjoy people appreciating your beauty."

Caitlyn stepped very close to me. "There's something I do enjoy," she said. She reached for my dick. Maybe it was spending the day naked with other naked people. Caitlyn and I had one of our best lovemaking sessions in weeks.

Beth and Richard slept in on Friday. Caitlyn and I got up early, dressed in workout clothes, found the gym, and had a decent workout. We went back to the room and stripped off. Caitlyn said, "I want to show you that walking trail." Wearing only shoes, we went back out. It was, probably, no later the 9:30 in the morning. There were a lot of people walking on the trail. Everyone we met was nude.

As we walked, Caitlyn said, "I expected everyone would look pretty much the same without clothes, but everyone is unique." She nodded her head slightly in the direction of a couple walking towards us. "See how that guy has a short dick that sort of hides in his hair and see how her nipples point out away from the center of her body? Compare them to the couple standing under that tree. His dick is long and slender, and her nipples point up almost at the sky."

"All I'm focused on," I said, "is the woman next to me, who is uniquely beautiful physically and as a person." That earned me a quick peck.

Beth and Richard were up when we finished our walk. We spent much of that day just relaxing by the pool with them, Jan and Tom, and another couple Beth and Richard knew: Rhonda and Will. After dinner that night, the four of us went to the night club. Beth had on a see-through teddy and explained that most people wore something sexy to the night club. Caitlyn and I hadn't brought any sexy outfits, so we went nude. We were about the only completely nude people in the night club, which was fun.

The atmosphere was palpably erotic with people crammed together in outfits that revealed and accentuated pubes, asses, and tits. Caitlyn and I both got aroused. We made excuses to Beth and went back to the room where we fucked, slept a little while, and fucked again.

Saturday morning, Caitlyn and I were working out in the gym when Beth walked in and told Caitlyn, "We need to do some shopping." Caitlyn showered and dressed. Beth took Richard's keys, and they left the resort. I went back and finished my workout, showered, and met Richard for coffee by one of the pools.

Caitlyn and Beth came back a couple of hours later. "What did you guys do?" I asked Caitlyn as she sat down next to me.

Caitlyn smiled and said, "you'll find out at the appropriate time, but I think you'll like it."

Jan and Tom soon joined us. By noon, the pool area was packed. The Saturday crowd was a younger, more active, and, frankly, better looking. Caitlyn and I were invited by a group of complete strangers to fill out a side playing water volleyball. We played several games until it was time to yield the pool to other players. I was impressed at Caitlyn's volleyball ability. Perhaps that was simply her natural athleticism.

After the volleyball, we simply relaxed in lounge chairs with Beth, Richard, Jan, and Tom. It was our third, and last, day at the resort. I was a little surprised at how used I'd become to seeing nude people constantly and at how comfortable I'd become being nude amongst large groups. I was not at all surprised at how wonderful Caitlyn looked in this setting.

Saturday afternoon became the time for announcements. The first was Beth announcing that she and Richard were moving to Tampa. Richard worked in sales for one of the airlines and had been mid-management in Atlanta. He'd been promoted to a position responsible for the Florida Gulf Coast. It meant a raise for Richard, and the move would put them closer to this resort and to their friends Jan and Tom, who lived in Sarasota. Beth and Richard expected to be moved by Thanksgiving.

The second announcement, which caught me by surprise, came from Caitlyn. "I've had a long talk with Dr. Lerner, head of keyboard music," she said. "Dr. Lerner says that, although I'm a good pianist, she thinks my career prospects are better if I focus on music composition. I could do that without formally changing my major, but she thinks the credential, the BFA in Music Composition, will help my career. The problem is that my scholarship is for piano. If I change my major from piano, I may lose my scholarship."

"What would you have to pay without the scholarship?" I asked.

"Tuition and fees this year are $ 6,300," Caitlyn answered.

"Oh my!" Beth exclaimed. I was also astounded, but at how little that was. Amanda's freshman year in Chicago had cost me close to $ 100,000. I knew that Beth wasn't working. Richard had the only income in their household. I doubted Richard wanted to pay tuition for a child who wasn't his. Looking at Beth's face, I thought she had the same doubt.

"I think you need to do whatever you think is best for you," I said. "If that means you lose the scholarship and have to pay, I'll pay it."

Caitlyn took my hand, squeezed it hard, and held it. I think with some embarrassment, Beth softly said, "Thank you Peter." I saw what I thought was a look of relief on Richard's face.

We had another clothed dinner with Beth, Richard, Jan, and Tom. Jan mentioned that she and Tom had moved to Florida from Lansing, Michigan. Without really thinking, I said I'd worked on some projects there. That led me to have to explain that I owned a company that consulted with landowners, developers, builders, architects, and engineers on compliance with government regulations; everything from local zoning and historic preservation rules to federal environmental rules. Because our market area included the Great Lakes states, we also worked with state and federal shoreline management rules. Caitlyn knew all that, but I hadn't meant to share that much information with Beth and Richard.

After a long, leisurely dinner, we went back to the room. Beth had insisted we were going to the night club again that night. Given what Caitlyn and I had heard in the jacuzzi about the club on Saturday night, we were looking forward to it.

In our room, we both stripped. I started to play with Caitlyn's tits, but she gently slapped my hand away. "We'll have time later," she said. "We need to get ready." She picked up a black plastic bag and handed it to me. "Mom and I bought this today," Caitlyn said. "It's your outfit for tonight."

Inside the bag was a small black leather thing. It looked for all the world like a jockstrap. "Put it on," Caitlyn instructed. When I got it on, the jockstrap analogy wasn't far off. In back, there were strips that came up each of my hips to a waistband. Those strips met in a single piece behind my balls. However, rather than a pouch in front that covered my dick and balls, this thing had two more straps that ran up each side of my pubes, leaving them exposed, before meeting in a single piece stitched to the waistband in front. The effect was to push my dick and balls up and out. The strap had a buckle on the left side of the waistband.

Once I had the strap on, Caitlyn asked, "does it chaff?" I moved around a little. To my surprise, it didn't. The surface in contact with my skin was very soft and the strap was pliable. I said that. "Good," Caitlyn responded, "I love how you look in it."

Caitlyn opened the other bag and pulled out what looked like a bundle of mesh. I quickly figured out it was a fishnet body suit. The openings in the fishnet were small but, when Caitlyn got it on, I saw they were big enough for the tips of her nipples to poke through. The more noticeable feature of the bodysuit was that it had no material over her ass or pussy. I took me a moment to realize there was elastic sewn into the tops of the legs on the inside to hold them up on her thighs. Caitlyn looked very beautiful and very sexy. The black fishnet contrasted with her blonde hair and highlighted her trimmed blonde bush.

In the night club, it became obvious that others were as impressed with Caitlyn in her bodysuit as I was. Even Richard and Tom kept looking at her. What caught me off guard was that I attracted some attention. Several women, across a range of ages, came up to me and said things like, "love that outfit" or "that really has you out there."

After the sixth time something like that happened, I said to Caitlyn, "I don't really get it."

Caitlyn put an arm around me. "Well, you wouldn't notice, but you're in the best physical shape of any guy in here. Your strap makes that lovely fat dick of yours very prominent. I promise you every woman in here would love to have you inside her."

"Only one woman gets that," I replied.

"I know," Caitlyn said. She kissed me.

Neither Caitlyn nor I were much for dancing. We never went places that had dancing. We danced that night. The dance floor was so crowded that Caitlyn's and my bare assess rubbed against the people next to us.

I danced mostly with Caitlyn. However, I also danced with Beth, in her teddy, and with Jan. Jan looked surprisingly good. She wore knee high white patent leather boots, white gloves that reached to her elbows, and a string of pearls (or fake pearls) tied around her waist. Otherwise, she was nude. Caitlyn danced some with Richard and with Tom. Strangers asked both of us to dance, but we weren't comfortable with that.

Caitlyn's and my outfits were typical of what people wore that night. Everyone was dressed to look wantonly sexy. The outfits, alcohol, close quarters, and everyone's attitudes combined to create an erotically charged atmosphere. Part of me just wanted to grab Caitlyn, go somewhere, and fuck. Another part of me wanted to stay and enjoy a scene like none I'd ever been in before.

Some time after midnight, Beth found Caitlyn and me. "This is getting too crowded," she said. People did seem to still be coming in with no one leaving. "We're going to Jan and Tom's condo for a drink. Come with us." Something in her tone indicated that Beth really wanted us to go with them, so we did.

Jan and Tom's "condo" unit was, probably, three times the size of our hotel rooms. At one end of the main room, a floor to ceiling window looked out on the lit lagoon. Tom got everyone drinks. After we'd sipped our drinks for a few minutes, Beth said, "Cait has told me about the great sex you two have together. I'm really hoping you'll show us."

On another night in a different place, Caitlyn and I both would have been shocked by her mother's request that we fuck in front of her. That night in that place, it seemed like a natural thing to suggest. I looked at Caitlyn. She smiled, reached out, unbuckled my strap, and pushed it to my feet. I stepped out of the thing, reached to her nipples poking through the fishnet, and rubbed them between my thumbs and forefingers. Caitlyn took my balls in her hand and began fondling them. I let go of her right nipple and moved my left hand between her legs. She stuck her tongue out so I also began licking that with my tongue.

We got very aroused very quickly. I reached my arms behind Caitlyn and peeled her bodysuit down. Why risk tearing something that looked so good on her? As I tossed the bodysuit aside, Caitlyn lay down on the floor on her back and spread her legs. Caitlyn is extraordinarily beautiful in any circumstances, but that was her at her most beautiful. I knelt between her legs, leaned forward so my head and torso were above her, and lowered my hips. Caitlyn used her hand to guide my dick inside her.

Caitlyn was unusually wet, but the circumstances were unusual. As I began thrusting, I leaned my head down to kiss the side of her neck. "Let's give a show," she whispered. I kissed all around her neck, from ear to ear. I also began thrusting hard at her favorite spot. The thrusts more than the kisses produced a quick reaction. Caitlyn's hips started bucking. She put her arms around me and dug her fingers into my back. I bent my head lower and started sucking her left breast. She started sort of gnawing on my head.

Caitlyn had learned how to contract around my dick to increase the sensation for both of us. She did that while her hips were bucking hard enough to lift me up just a little. I ran my teeth over her nipple. She lowered her hands and dug them into my ass. We kept on like that for I don't know how long before she hissed, "don't hold back." Her hands on my ass were trying to pull me into her.

Caitlyn's words, what she was doing to me, and the fact we had an audience brought me to the verge faster than I wanted. I gasped, "oh shit."

"Get me there, now!" Caitlyn said urgently between gasps. I pumped faster. I could feel I was about to come when Caitlyn said, "Oh yes. Oh yes, yes. Oh yes, yes, yes. OH! YES!" She yelped and I exploded. As I did, Caitlyn let out a long moan.

I lay above Caitlyn, still in her, supporting my weight on my forearms. I was gasping for breath. Caitlyn's eyes were closed. She was gasping for breath. She finally opened her eyes, looked straight into my eyes, and smiled the best smile I've ever seen.

Behind and above us, I heard Jan say, "that was entertaining."