Recall-Harem Ch. 01 Capture

Story Info
Young woman picks her dream.
2.9k words
4.33
7.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

RECALL - HAREM CH 1 CAPTURE

Kelly was a beautiful 22-year-old blonde that was beginning a good career as a flight attendant. She has always been the prettiest girl in every group she had ever been in. Boys were never a problem. She always had the pick of the litter. It just never seemed to satisfy her, and she never knew why. Her dreams always took a harsh tone, but that was the fantasies that could get her off. She knew she would never express those to anyone, but that is what she needed to have an orgasm.

One of the pilots had told her about a company called Dream Recall. He said they had a way to give you the exact dream you wanted, and you would be able to remember it afterwards. She didn't believe it, and she wasn't about to tell them her fantasies, anyway.

Months went by. Nothing changed and she was getting lonely. She remembered what the pilot had said and decided to at least talk to them. She called the number the pilot had given her and set up an appointment.

She arrived at her appointment early. The receptionist told her Mr. Daniels would be with her shortly.

After a few minutes, the receptionist pointed to a door, and said "Mr. Daniels will see you now. Right through there."

She went through the door to find a decent-looking room with a white-haired old man sitting behind a desk. "Good afternoon, Miss Williams. So glad you could come and see us. I am sure we can help you with whatever dream you are trying to retrieve."

"That's not actually it, Mr. Daniels. It is a dream I would like to have."

He nodded and smiled. "I see. Fantasy dreams are our biggest business." Kelly blushed. "My dear, please. This is perfectly natural. Adults have a responsibility to live our lives within the boundaries of polite society. We all have dreams of things that will never come into our lives, but we would like to experience them anyway. That is what we can provide people."

"How can you give someone exactly the dream they want?"

"We have developed a serum that affects the brain with the print of the desired world. We merely must inject it into the bloodstream of the individual, and they are in that world for whatever timeframe they chose. No matter how long they believe they are there, their body will wake up in the real world exactly eight hours after they go to sleep." Kelly sat there in stunned silence. This can't be true.

"What if it is something very different?"

"We can make you a Queen in England, or a Captain in Star Trek. The boundaries in that world are that you can't be actually harmed. Everything else is on the table. If you are killed in the dream, your body automatically wakes up early. Let me show you some of our customer's dreams." He takes out a book and shows some of the strangest and sexiest stories she had ever seen. She was in!

"I want to do it. But I must warn you, my fantasy is a very explicit one."

"My dear, I have seen things that would curl even that pretty blonde hair of yours. I will need a down payment, and then I will put you with our design team to begin to build your world." She gave him a check and sat down with the design team. They were together for most of the rest of the day. When they were finished, she was back in Mr. Daniel's office. "We will be ready in a couple of weeks. I will call you when the serum is ready."

She flew her schedule for the next two weeks, trying to be calm. The call finally came in and she went in the next day.

"We are ready, Miss Williams." She went straight to his office. "They will give you the injection in here." He led her into a doctor's type office, with a big dentist-type chair in the middle of the room. "Please sit in the chair" She sat down, and they began strapping her in. "I know, this looks bad, but you will have a small reaction to the injection, and we need to keep you safe until your body accepts it." She was nervous now. They hadn't told her about that. Once she was strapped in, the doctor came at her with a very large needle. Before she could stop them, he had jabbed her with it. It hurt a lot but was over in a second.

Everyone stepped back and watched her. She closed her eyes, and her body began shaking. Not bad at first, but stronger for a couple of minutes. She finally calmed down and everyone smiled.

"You are ready. That wasn't so bad, was it? Here is the activator pill. When you are ready to begin, you take this pill and go to sleep. Your dream will begin immediately after you fall asleep. You will wake up in exactly eights. Enjoy your dream."

Kelly went home in a daze. She didn't feel any different now, but she was nervous about how real these dreams could be. She had asked for a pretty intense dream. She will see.

That evening she took a nice hot shower where she masturbated in the shower, as she did frequently. Then she got into bed naked and looked at the time. It was eight p.m. She shrugged her shoulders, swallowed the pill, and lay back.

The dream

The next thing she knew, she was blind and bound. She realized she had no clothes on and was kneeling on the floor. Her arms were pulled up behind her back and in the air. She was restrained from the ceiling behind her. Her head hung down in front of her.

"So, you are finally awake. That shot must have been stronger than usual, or you are weaker than usual. We shall see." She could hear him, but her eyes were taped shut. "It is time for your training to begin." She felt his finger on her chin pushing her mouth open. No sooner had he gotten her mouth open than she felt a dick, a very thick and large dick, being shoved into her mouth. Not just into her mouth, but down her throat. It was obviously a long dick too. She began gagging, but he seemed to pay no attention to her discomfort. He shoved it in until his balls slapped her chin. She couldn't breathe, but he just sat there, holding her head by the hair. After a couple of minutes, she passed out. When she came to, the dick was gone. "Not bad for your first try. You will learn to love it. We will keep at it until it comes as natural as breathing." He rammed it back in and down and held her head. He kept it there until she passed out. He repeated this process three or four times until she was panting and drooling all over the floor. "Bitch, you will learn to relax your throat muscles and control your breathing, our you will die." He continued this process so many times she lost count. She slowing learned how to hold her breath longer and relax her throat muscles until it seemed to get easier. "That's enough for today. I'll be back tomorrow." She heard a door slam, and it was quiet.

She was awakened with her head being jerked back. "Good morning, bitch. Sleep well?" They began the process again. After another thirty or forty times, she lost count, she was able to take it down calmly and hold it until he pulled out. "Better, bitch. There may be hope for you yet." She thought they may be done, but he drove it down again. This time he began pumping in and out and she realized what he was going to do. He came and flooded her throat with an impressive stream of hot cum. She began choking and shaking. He held her still until he was finished and pulled out. She spit some of it out, gagging.

"Ok, so we must work on that. You will need to be able to swallow every drop without moving." He pulled out and left. Some time later her returned. "Time for another lesson, bitch." She knew the routine, so she held up her head and opened her mouth. "You're getting it, bitch." He pushed his dick into her mouth and down her throat. He thrust in and out until he came. This time she was prepared and took it quietly. "Excellent. There is hope for you." He cut her arms down. She flopped on the floor. She couldn't move. He cut the tape from her eyes. When she was strong enough, she looked around. It was a dingy, dark room with no windows. The man was a swarthy looking man, good build that hid an enormous tool. He pulled her up on a chair and handed her a bowl of something. "Eat. You need your strength." She tasted it. It was like oatmeal. She was hungry, so she ate it all. "I will not bind you if you behave. There is no where to go anyway." He turned and walked out. The food had gotten her strength back and she walked around the room, looking at it. It was just as it looked, a prison. She sat down on a mat and waited.

He came in later, morning, or night, she had no idea. He told her to stand up. When she did, he threw her over his shoulder, and they went out the door. He went down a corridor and into another room. As he was flopping her around, she could see a saddle like contraption in the middle of the room. He threw her over it. He then strapped each leg to the posts. It was designed so her legs were spread out. He went to the other side and tied her arms to a crossbar. She was now unable to move much at all. Her head hang down. It was too much work to hold it up. She was wondering what was next when he pushed his finger into her pussy. It was dry. "You had better lubricate this pussy, or you are going to hurt a lot. He stroked her a few times to get her started. Either she was worried about his threat, or something was churning deep inside her, because she suddenly started getting wet. "That's more like it. This doesn't have to be all bad, does it? You can enjoy this a little. It will make this much easier." He stepped back and rammed her. She screamed because he wasn't playing around. He pushed all the way in, deeper than any man had ever been in her. It felt like he was splitting her in half. He continued fucking her as she screamed. He didn't seem to care about her squirming and shaking as he fucked her. He stopped a couple of times when he was all the way in, just so she could feel his entirety. The last time, he waited until she settled down. When he was balls deep and she was calm, he withdrew. "This will be easier than the first. You will soon be able to take me without comment or notice. You are lucky in that you will face no one where you are going that will come close to my size. That is why I am here. When you can take me, nothing you see in the future will intimidate you. As a warning, you might want to enjoy whatever orgasms you can have here. Where you are going, your orgasms will be of no concern to anyone."

Over the next day or two, he continued, either fucking her pussy or her mouth, stopping only to feed her. He told her to piss where she stood. She held it as long as she could, but, in the end, she just let it go. He took no notice, just stood aside and waited for her to finish.

She got to where she paid no attention, whether he was fucking her mouth, or her pussy, she just stood there. Even if he came, she just let it flow. He went to stand in front of her. "You have done very well. If you behave, you will be treated very well, and have no worries about the future. I am sorry for the next thing I must do to you. I have no choice. There is one more thing I must teach you to do. It is very unpleasant, but my masters insist. Be prepared."

She could not think of what he was talking about until he pushed his finger into her ass. She yelped and tried to shake him away. "I am sorry, but you must also be able to be fucked in the ass without complaint. This will be painful, and it will take some time to learn. If you balk in any way where you are going, they will simply kill you, feed your body to the dogs, and bring in the next one. We must learn this well." She was so frightened she was shaking. He began putting lubricant on her asshole. At least he was somewhat human. He worked one finger in and pushed it in and out. He did this until she could stand still. He then added another finger. They continued this process until he had all four fingers together in her ass. She had fainted more than once, but he continued. When he felt ready, he put his tip at the entrance to her asshole. He began to slowly push into her. She immediately fainted. He continued until he was in halfway. That should be enough for today. He waited until she revived. She realized he was in her. She felt like she was on a spit for roasting. He waited. Finally, he began to pump in and out slowly. She fainted once more, and he waited. When she came back, he began again. This process was repeated until she could stay awake while he fucked her. He finally came in her ass, and she managed to stay awake for it. When he was finished, he pulled out. His cum was running down her leg. He untied her. She slipped down on the floor and lay there. He just left.

He later brought her a bowl of water and a washcloth. He also brought her the bowl of food. He then left her alone. She cleaned up best she could, ate the food, and curled up on a mat of straw, and went to sleep.

She woke up when he returned. "I have to put you back on the rack." She walked to the rack and lay over it. He had to admit, this could be a good one. She was certainly pretty enough. He tied her back down, and they began again. He lubed her ass up and began playing with his fingers. "We will have to do this until you are able to take a dick in your ass with no lubrication without a problem. They may use lubrication, but we can't count on it." He pushed into her, and she did not faint. She was gritting her teeth, but she remained quiet. He poured lube on his dick as he entered her to lube the entire passageway. This time he pushed all the way in. When he got close to the end, she couldn't take it any longer, and fainted. He waited until she was back and continued. Once fully inside, he began fucking her ass slowly. He continued as long as she was awake. She was still gritting her teeth, but she remained still. After he had completed five good thrusts, he pulled out. Kelly dropped her head. There was no way she thought she could continue this. This hurt more than anything she had ever felt. There was no sexual excitement to this, just a violation of her very being. She lay there drooling until she felt him begin again. She was resigned to him fucking her ass until she could stay still and conscience for the entire thing. However, this time, as he was inserting into her ass, he reached down with his finger, and began massaging her clit. This unexpected jolt temporarily took her mind off her ass. She got wet and started humping his finger. He smiled and continued fingering her while he was fucking her ass. He came into her as she came. It was the first release she had since waking up the first day. Her juices flowed and she dropped her head. He pulled out, and for the first time, she felt okay. The man had figured out how to break her in without damaging her. He needed her to do this, but she was going to be worth a lot of money, and he didn't want damaged goods.

This continued until he could enter her in any of the three ways and she would stand quietly and let him fuck her until he came. She would swallow everything in her mouth and stand still while he fucked her pussy or her ass.

The next time he came in the room, he told her to bend over the rack, but he did not tie her down. This was the last test. She stood quietly as he fucked her mouth, then her pussy, and lastly, her ass until he came. She did not move a muscle the entire time. She was ready for stage two.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers