Receiving Grace Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "You're the only fan I care about."

Grace clinked the neck of her bottle against my glass and said, "I know, Baby Doll. Thank you."

"Always, Sweet Cheeks," I replied. God, I loved how this woman appreciated my love for her. Is it any wonder that I'd do anything for her?

Our tacos soon came, and we tore into them since we were hungry. They were delicious and reinforced my opinion that the small crappy-looking places have the best food. The food disappeared quickly, and we took turns using the bathroom before leaving. I left a generous tip for the food and the atmosphere, getting a big smile from the waitress.

We geared up and took off, stomachs full and ready to push through until dinner. Soon we tooled through Pacifica and passed Pedro Point, noting all of the signs for turnoffs to various beaches. SR-1 then ducked through a tunnel and came out at Devil's Slide. This stretch of road was subject to frequent landslides due to the steep cliffs above and below the roadway.

The view was spectacular, but you had to pay attention to the road because it constantly shifted, and repairs left a rough, uneven surface. We made it through there without issue, although Grace's arms tightened around me and her thighs squeezed my hips. I have to say I didn't mind the feel of Grace's body against mine, so I took extra care to navigate without losing control. We soon motored through Montara, enjoying the view of the ocean, and the Point Montara Lighthouse, even though some of the coastal fog still had not burned off yet.

We soon cruised by the Half Moon Bay airport and through El Granada. El Granada was a planned community with the main streets in a curve facing Half Moon Bay Jetty and the ocean. Traffic was a little heavy as we approached Half Moon Bay, and soon it was bumper-to-bumper traffic going through Half Moon Bay. Several other motorcycles were in traffic, and we instinctively bunched up as we moved through town. Soon, traffic opened up again and most of the other bikes peeled off at Martin's Beach and Tunitas Beach.

After we passed San Gregorio, the road hugged the coast again, and we could see over the steep cliffs down to the rocky shore at the high points and down to the sandy beaches at the low points in the road. There was a rest area at Pomponio State Beach where we stopped to use the facilities.

There weren't very many people there, so we had the place mostly to ourselves. We walked around to stretch our legs, holding hands and enjoying the peace and quiet between cars going by when there wasn't anyone near enough to notice us. We stayed up on the rocks, looking over the edge down to the sandy beach because tramping through the sand in our heavy boots was too much of a chore. After a few minutes and a couple of stolen kisses, we got back on my bike and took off.

We cruised past Pescadero, and when we came up to Pigeon Point, Grace said, "Let's stop and look at the lighthouse, Baby Doll."

Anything that made Grace happy made me happy, so I answered, "Sure thing, Sweet Cheeks."

I pulled off and parked the bike near the Pigeon Point Hostel. We strolled down the road to the lighthouse. The lighthouse was closed for the day, but we walked around it and looked out over the bay where whale watching took place. It was the wrong time of the year to spot the migrating whales, so we didn't see any, but I enjoyed standing there with my arm around Grace, enjoying the beauty of nature.

We were enjoying ourselves until a group of people came up near us. They were giving us the side-eye and talking low among themselves, but I could imagine that they were talking about us, and not in a positive way. I heated up, thinking that here I was trying to make Grace happy and to forget about how people hate our lifestyle for a while. No matter where we go, there's always someone who has to try to ruin it for us.

I led us back to my motorcycle, hoping that Grace hadn't noticed what was happening. When we got back to the bike, Grace looked up at me and smiled. She said, "Thank you, Baby Doll. I'm proud of you for just walking away instead of making a big deal out of it."

I teared up, realizing that Grace had noticed, and said, "Oh, Sweet Cheeks, I'm so sorry you had to endure that. Why can't they just ignore us if they see something they don't like? Why do they have to get in our faces like that?"

"I guess they just like being offended, Baby Doll," Grace said as we put our helmets on.

I was glad that Grace was being upbeat about the whole thing. I got the bike started, so Grace could then get on. Before we took off, Grace squeezed me tight and said, "I love you, Baby Doll."

"I love you, too, Sweet Cheeks," I returned as I took off, careful not to throw a lot of gravel out behind me. I didn't want them to hate us even more than they already did. Once back on the road, I just let the wind in my face blow my tension away, and I started enjoying the ride again, especially the feel of Grace's body up tight against mine.

By the time we got to Santa Cruz, I felt good again, and we were ready for dinner. Grace said, "Let's stop at Moe's again. I really like their food, and the atmosphere is really nice."

"Okay," I said and started looking for Moe's. When I spied the sign, I signaled before I pulled off the road and into the parking lot, careful of the loose gravel, and found a spot near the other bikes. There was an eclectic collection of bikes there. I noticed a really nice late 50's BMW with shaft drive, something not that commonly found on American-made bikes. I admired it for a bit as I removed my helmet and gloves.

With a saucy smile, Grace asked, "See something you like, Baby Doll?"

I tore my eyes off the bike and ran them over Grace's body, loving what I saw. My nips tightened, and my pussy heated up as I locked eyes with her and said, "You bet, Sweet Cheeks!" My lascivious grin only emphasized my meaning as Grace blushed prettily, making me desire her even more.

A wall of sound hit us as we went inside. The place was really hopping, but we managed to find an open table in the corner. Once we were seated, I noticed that the pool tables were all taken, and people were lined up waiting their turn. I figured we wouldn't be able to play any pool tonight, but at least we'd get to enjoy the food and atmosphere.

Despite the crowd, we were quickly served. Grace got a Dos Equis, and I got an unsweetened ice tea. We ordered our food, and while we waited for it, Grace and I held hands and traded kisses, knowing we wouldn't be judged while we were here. When our food came, we dug in. As before, the food was delicious, and we enjoyed our meal, occasionally kissing between bites. The music being played was loud but nice. People were still waiting to play pool when we were done, so we just paid the tab and left.

We made it to Monterey before dark. Although sunset was still more than an hour away, ahead was the Big Sur area, and we wouldn't be able to find a place to stay the night for several more hours of riding, well after dark. We started looking for a place to stay the night and found one just before we got to Carmel by the Sea. I saw the Vacancy sign flashing and prepared to slow down and pull off the road. I signaled my turn by sticking my left arm straight out when I saw a break in the traffic. I pulled off into the parking lot, careful of the loose sand and gravel ever-present along the shore.

The Carmel Mission Inn was a little more upscale than we usually stay at, but we could afford it. The parking lot was rather full as I pulled up in front of the office. Grace went in to get a room for us while I sat and waited for her. I could see that the lobby had a pool table in the corner, so I thought maybe we could play a game of pool before going to bed since we were a little early getting a room for the night. I also noticed a restaurant next door so we could walk over to eat breakfast in the morning before checking out.

Grace soon came out with a key and directed me to where our room was. I pulled into the parking space in front of our room and killed the engine. I saw that several of the rooms had people sitting out in front of them, holding conversations among themselves and with their neighbors. "We're not going to get a lot of privacy tonight," I thought.

Grace hopped off before I put down the kickstand. I dismounted, removed my helmet and gloves, and grabbed the saddlebags as Grace went up and opened the door for me. Luckily, none of the other guests sitting out paid any attention to us. We entered and surveyed the room, finding it decorated in good taste. There was a television in the corner, a dresser, a double bed, and a spacious bathroom big enough to have a tub and a shower.

I stowed the saddlebags and helmets before shrugging off my jacket. Grace followed suit after checking out the bathroom. Since it was still early, I asked, "How about we go to the lobby and play a game of pool?"

I loved how Grace's eyes lit up as she said, "That sounds like fun, Baby Doll. Prepare to get your pants beat off!"

I leered at her and saucily replied, "You know you don't have to beat them off me, Sweet Cheeks."

Grace reached up and pulled me down into a kiss that left no doubt that she did know that. My nips hardened, and my pussy heated up as the kiss continued. My arms went around Grace, crushing our teats together, and my hands ended up on her ass as the kiss continued. Finally, we broke, gasping for air. My nips ached from being so hard, and my heart was beating a tattoo. The look I saw on Grace's face told me that she felt the same way. Our lips crashed together again, and I lost myself in the love I had for this incredible woman.

Needless to say, we never got down to the lobby to play that game of pool...

June 1992

I was waiting at the airport for Grace and the boys to arrive. The conflicting emotions made my heart heavy because I had loved Bonnie like she was my own daughter. I could only imagine the anguish Grace was going through, but happy that Grace would be with me again. I know she comes across as a soft femme to most people, but I know she's as tough as nails inside. I just hope this doesn't break her. The boys would have it rough too, and I vowed to be there for them and Grace, for whatever they needed.

My heart went out to Virginia. She had to stay behind, and now she was alone, dealing with her grief. She not only lost her love, but she has now lost the boys since they were going to be living with Grace now. Grace had told me that Virginia was going to try to get assigned back to the local Air Force Base as soon as possible so she could be here for the boys.

I just hope Virginia doesn't lose it and make some grand gesture. I know Grace was concerned about it, too. She had told me that Virginia was confined to quarters, basically under house arrest, and couldn't do anything or go anywhere without asking for permission. Virginia had to report to her commander every day so the Air Force could keep track of her.

Finally, the door to the jetway opened, and people started filing out. I finally saw Grace with the two boys coming out of the door. I hadn't seen them in two years, so I was shocked to see the two boys towering over Grace like they were. They were going to have their father's height by the time they finished growing.

Jim pushed my wheelchair toward them, my heart hurting from how wan and sad Grace looked. When Grace saw me, she ran up to me, leaned in and threw her arms around me, buried her face in my chest, and started crying. I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tight while nuzzling the top of her head, saying, "I love you, Sweet Cheeks!" over and over. Matthew and Mark weren't shocked by our actions as they came up to us. They must have figured out our relationship just as Bonnie and Virginia had all those years ago.

I opened my arms up and indicated for them to join Grace and me. They wrapped their arms around me, and I awkwardly hugged all three of them, tears running down everyone's cheeks. We must have been quite the spectacle, but I didn't care. Finally, Grace pulled away along with the boys, locked eyes with me, and asked, "How's your leg?"

My heart thrilled that Grace was concerned about me and how I was, despite losing Bonnie. "I'm fine," I said. "Let's go get your luggage and get you home." The boys went ahead while Grace stayed by my side, holding my hand, as Jim pushed my wheelchair to the Baggage Pick-Up. It was great that Grace was concerned about me, but she needed someone to comfort and care for her even more. I vowed that I would be there for her as best as possible until she was okay. I'll be glad to get this heavy cast off and a walking cast put on my leg to be more mobile to help Grace out.

As we headed to get their luggage, I told Grace that Julie had been by her place this morning. Julie made sure everything was running properly, and the refrigerator was stocked up. I avoided talking about Bonnie because I didn't want to get Grace crying again. I had never seen Grace appear as old and frail as she did at this moment. I vowed again that I would do anything to cheer her up.

By the time we got to the baggage area, the boys had rounded up the luggage and were ready to go. Jim headed out to get his van while Grace told me that the rest of the boy's stuff had been shipped and would arrive in the next few days. We headed out to the curb to wait for Jim, Grace pushing my wheelchair, and the boys handling the luggage. When Jim pulled up his van, we loaded up the bags, and Jim and Grace helped me get in. A half-hour later, we were pulling up into Grace's apartment complex.

Jim helped get me out of the van while the boys grabbed the luggage and took it into their new home. The boys would be staying in the spare bedroom until Virginia returned and got them their own place, so they took their bags in there while Jim helped Grace with her bags, bringing them into her bedroom.

Once Jim came out, I followed Grace into her bedroom, wheeling my wheelchair behind her, supposedly to help her, but what I really wanted was our arms around each other. Grace dropped her carry-on, closed the door, turned to me, and climbed onto my lap. I wrapped my arms around her, tilting my head up to meet her downturned face. Our lips met, and I pressed in, trying to make Grace forget about everything else for a while.

When we broke, Grace buried her face in my neck. She started crying again, her sobs wracking her body as I held her tight. I vowed to hold her for as long as she needed me to. Eventually, Grace gathered herself and pulled back to look down at me. "I love you, Kathleen Ann Jones," she said, and I heard the truth in her words.

"I love you, Grace Mae Jones," I replied, flashing back to that first time we pledged our love for each other the night of our Senior Prom. As much as I meant it then, I knew I meant it even more now.

Grace climbed off me, and we both repaired our faces before coming out of her room. Grace went to the boys and pulled them in for a hug. I took my leave, Jim helping me out the door after getting hugs from the boys again. Jim helped me into the van and took me home. Once Jim had me home, he told me that if I needed him to take me anywhere, he'd be happy to. Jim stayed long enough to make sure I was okay before taking his leave. I thanked him before he left, tearing up as we hugged.

Shortly after Jim left, Julie arrived to check up on me. Even though I was glad that Grace and the boys were back, I started crying, wishing I wasn't burdened by this stupid cast. Grace was hurting, and I couldn't be there for her in her time of greatest need.

"Aunt Kathy, are you okay?" Julie asked, her concern evident on her face.

"Oh, Julie, I feel so bad for Grace. I want to be there for her, and I can't do anything with this stupid cast on my leg," I replied, my frustration showing in my voice.

"Well, it's going to come off in a couple of days. If your leg is healing properly, it will go into a walking cast so you can get around easier," Julie said, trying to cheer me up.

It helped, even though I grumbled about it while Julie ensured everything was fine before she left. I thanked her for everything she's done for me, telling her I couldn't have done it without her help. We exchanged hugs and goodbyes before she left to go home.

I turned on the TV and watched the news. The political pundits wondered who Ross Perot was and why he led over the presumed Republican and Democratic nominees in the recent polls. I thought he had some excellent ideas for fixing our economy. However, being a third-party candidate, I didn't see how he would really have a chance to win.

I got ready for bed and settled in after calling Grace and talking to her. After exchanging "I love yous," we hung up. As I fell asleep, I couldn't help but think about ways to cheer up Grace. Until I was out of my cast, we couldn't take any rides on my motorcycle. I remembered how much fun we used to have, just getting on my bike and taking off...

August 1965

The sounds of the highway and the people walking by our door roused me from my sleep. Grace was spooned up against me, her ass tight against my pussy. She must have already been awake, so as soon as I opened my eyes, she said, "Good morning, Baby Doll."

"Good morning, Sweet Cheeks. I hope you slept well?" I asked as I tightened my arm around Grace's ribs.

With a sigh, Grace said, "Yes, I did, Baby Doll."

I knew what that sigh meant. Grace was thinking about our road trip ending soon and being back home tomorrow. I needed to distract her, so I cupped her teat and pinched her hardening nip as I nuzzled her neck. That elicited a purr from Grace as she arched her back, pushing her ass tighter into my rapidly heating pussy.

Knowing that people might hear something if we got too loud, I kept it to some heavy petting for a few minutes. Eventually, Grace spun around, and we locked lips. As I enjoyed the feel of her lips against mine, I rolled onto my back. Grace ended up on top of me as my hands went to her ass and massaged it. Grace started rolling her hips, grinding her pussy against my core as we continued kissing. We were moaning into the other's mouth, and I was getting hot and wet.

Before it went too far, Grace broke our kiss and pulled back, a saucy grin on her face. As I moaned my disappointment, she said, "Oh, Baby Doll, I love starting the day like this. I sure do miss the days when we did this all the time."

I quickly replied, "I do, too, Sweet Cheeks. I do, too."

We both spent a moment thinking about those days before Grace rolled off me and said, "We better get up and get going." With that, Grace got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Looking over her shoulder, Grace asked, "Wash my back?"

"You bet," I said, scrambling out of bed to follow Grace into the bathroom. After taking turns peeing, we jumped into the shower. We enjoyed a long luxurious shower, taking time to wash each other's backs thoroughly. Of course, we spent some time pleasuring each other before we were done.

As we performed our toilet, we planned our day. We decided that we weren't going to try to push through all the way back home today, so we decided that we'd stop in Santa Barbara for the night. Neither of us was willing to end our trip just yet, so it wasn't hard to convince each other to extend it another day.

There was a large Antique Fair that Grace wanted to spend some time browsing through in Santa Barbara. There was also going to be a motorcycle show tomorrow morning that I wanted to check out before heading home. By the time we were dressed and ready to go next door for breakfast, we were eager to face the day.

As we strolled over to the restaurant, I noticed a couple of bikes in the parking lot, so we wouldn't be the only ones wearing leathers, so we wouldn't stand out. We went in and got a booth. I was relieved that nobody seemed to pay attention to us, so I relaxed, glad that I'd be able to enjoy breakfast. When the waitress came by with the coffee pot, we each accepted a cup and ordered our breakfast.