Receiving Grace Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we waited for our food, I suggested ordering sandwiches to go for lunch. That way, we could stop somewhere along the way through Big Sur at one of the scenic turnouts and eat our lunch, rather than be constrained by whatever place we could find to eat along the way. Also, I didn't want to repeat what had happened a few days ago at the one place we stopped to eat.

When the waitress brought us our food, we ordered our take-out before digging in. Our breakfast was hot and delicious, and we really enjoyed it. We were finished by the time our take-out order was ready, so I paid the tab, leaving a generous tip, and we headed out to pack up and check out of the hotel.

We packed up, and Grace walked up to the office while I got the bike ready to go. I drove up to the office and waited for Grace to come out. When she came out, I handed her helmet to her and watched while she put it on, enjoying the view. Grace smiled at me, noticing my intense gaze, before getting on behind me, making sure her body was tight up against mine.

I carefully pulled out of the parking lot and back onto the road. I wanted to stop at a gas station and top off the tank before heading into the wilderness of Big Sur. I spied a Texaco station and pulled in and up to the pump. Grace hopped off, and I popped the gas tank lid after killing the engine. The attendant came out, and I asked him to fill it up. Grace went inside, and when the attendant was done, I handed him the money before mounting my bike and starting it up. I made sure the Reserve valve was appropriately set before I pulled up next to the station.

Grace came out shortly with a couple of bottles of Pepsi® and stuck them in the saddlebags before getting back on. "I got us something to drink with our lunch," Grace explained as she settled in behind me.

"Thanks, Sweet Cheeks," I said as I took off, glad to be on the road again.

We took our time traveling through Big Sur, stopping at several of the scenic turnoffs and enjoying the view. The marine layer fog common to the coastal areas had burned off by noon, and the sun shone brightly on the water. There were a couple of places where I had to avoid rocks that had fallen into the road, nervously watching the many cliffs we drove by, hoping nothing fell while we were going by.

We stopped at Elephant Seal Vista Point to eat our lunch, enjoying the view and the antics of the elephant seals down on the beach. It was the molting season. There weren't any babies around, just immature adults. They were growing so fast that they had to periodically molt because their skin wouldn't stretch enough to accommodate their rapid growth. Many people were there, but they were focused on the seals, so we didn't get any side-eyes while we sat together eating our sandwiches and enjoying our Pepsi®.

When we were done with our lunch, we headed out. Once we reached Cambria, I found a gas station and pulled off to top off the gas tank. It was over half empty, so I was glad we stopped. We used the bathroom before resuming our trip. SR-1 merged with US101 in San Luis Obispo, and traffic was thicker as we made our way to Pismo Beach, where SR-1 split off. We soon motored through Guadalupe past 'The Pink Cadillac' that we stayed at on our first night.

SR-1 merged into US101 again at Las Cruces, and we took SR-1/US101 through the mountains down to the coast and on into Goleta, just west of Santa Barbara. We got there well before dinner time, so we started looking for a place to stay for the night. We found one off the main road on Hollister Avenue before getting into Santa Barbara that looked reputable. I pulled up in front of the office to let Grace off so she could go in and get us a room.

The parking lot was about half full, so it looked like we'd have a choice of rooms. Grace quickly came out and showed me the key, and hopped on so I could drive over to it. We promptly checked out the room and unpacked our gear. After taking a few minutes to enjoy each other's mouths, we freshened up and headed out to the Antique Fair.

We made our way to Santa Barbara Street, where the Antique Fair was held in the lot for the Farmers Market. It was still open when we got there, and Grace excitedly jumped off the bike as I pulled into a spot to park. My heart thrilled at seeing the big smile on her face as she looked around at the booths and tables set up by nearby dealers and individuals. I secured our helmets, and we waded into the crowd, Grace pushing ahead in her enthusiasm. I didn't mind because that gave me a good view of her ass in the tight leathers that she was wearing.

Nobody paid any attention to us, although Grace did get looks from the guys, some comically taking a double-take as Grace walked by. We browsed through all of the booths for two hours, Grace pointing to items that she thought were nice. She did find a knickknack shelf that she really wanted. Since we couldn't carry anything on the bike, Grace paid to have her purchase shipped to her place by the seller.

Finally, we got hungry, so we took off to find a place to eat. Once we got to State Street, we found a decent restaurant called Joe's Cafe. Their food was delicious, and we enjoyed it. Nobody seemed to be paying any attention to us. However, we were still careful not to do anything that could draw attention to us. The waitress was friendly and made sure we enjoyed our meal, refilling our drinks without being asked. I tipped her well when settling the bill before we left.

As I took us up State Street, Grace pointed out the many antique shops we were passing. We made our way through Santa Barbara, fighting the evening traffic until State Street turned into Hollister Avenue. Soon we were back at our hotel. We went inside, and I locked the door. Since it was still a little early, Grace turned on the TV to see what was on. All of the shows on TV were repeats this time of year, but we found a Perry Mason episode on CBS that we hadn't seen, so we settled into the armchair, Grace sitting in my lap, to watch.

Sadly, I don't remember much about the show because I was too busy nuzzling Grace's neck and ears while my hands wandered over her body. I loved the feel of her taut core and the softness of her teats as my hands slid up under her tank top and started massaging them. I pinched and pulled her nips as Grace began to moan her enjoyment, her body writhing and her hips rolling, grinding her ass against my hot and wet pussy.

Grace leaned forward enough so I could pull her tank top off. Once I had it off, she leaned back against me with a sigh as my hands went to her teats again. I could see her nips getting hard and long, and as I nuzzled her ear, I whispered, "I love you, Baby Doll." I took each nip between my thumb and forefinger and started rolling and pinching them. The moans and gasps she uttered made my chest tighten as I pulled on her nips, loving how firm, yet pliable they were. They darkened from the blood engorging them, contrasting with the whiteness of her skin. Her writhing body was pressing her ass into my pussy. The pulses from my clit made my nips harden and elongate, digging into Grace's back.

My hands slid down over her taut core, and I started unfastening her leathers, wanting to access her treasure. Grace's hands flew down to help me work her leathers down over her hips, and then she lifted her legs up so I could pull them off. Her panties came off with her leathers, so she was now lying on top of me, completely naked, just the way I wanted.

Grace opened her legs, draping them over the arms of the chair, allowing me total access to her. My right hand flew to her hot, wet pussy, and my left hand flew up to cup her left teat. Grace's moans and gasps increased as I plundered her treasure, plunging my fingers in and out, matching my strokes with pinching her nip. Grace's writhing body excited me, and I started rolling my hips, trying to get more friction from her ass pressing against my pussy.

Not wanting to waste any time, I quickly brought Grace to an orgasm, shushing her when she started making too much noise. She arched her back, driving her shoulders into my teats and her ass into my pussy as she silently screamed her orgasm, her whole body spasming. She collapsed against me, totally limp, and I was thrilled to have made Grace come undone like that.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight until she regained control of her body and opened her eyes. She gasped, "Oh, God, Baby Doll, what you do to me!"

Grace spun around, and our lips crashed together, and she poured every bit of her love for me into the kiss, nearly overwhelming me. I kissed her back, our tongues sparring in our mouths as I put every bit of my love for her into it. Finally, we broke, gasping for air, eyes locked as the love I had for this incredible woman overwhelmed me and the tears started flowing.

"Oh, God, Grace Mae Jones, I love you so much!" I averred through my tears.

Grace misted up as she replied, "I love you so much, Kathleen Ann Jones!"

Our lips crashed together again, and I lost myself in the love she had for me. Eventually, we broke, and Grace looked me in the eye and said, "Why don't you go get 'George' and show me how much you love me...."

... As I fell asleep, I felt a little sad that we'd be getting back home tomorrow. It had been a great trip, and I was glad that Grace had enjoyed it so much. Who knew when we'd be able to do it again? Probably not before next summer at the earliest. I fell asleep, hoping my dreams would be happy ones...

August 1992

... Virginia was finally coming home today. Grace and the boys were really excited that she was coming. I was, too, because Grace was so happy about it. Not that she minded taking care of the boys, but because of what Virginia did. Virginia resigned her commission in the Air Force and was coming back to LA so she could be with her boys.

It had taken a while, but she had finally received her release from the Air Force. She had told Grace everything she had to go through before her discharge was finalized. Grace would cry from the anger she felt because Virginia had to give up her stellar career in the Air Force because of her sexuality. But then Grace would laugh because Virginia was following through on her promise to Bonnie to come back to LA to take care of the boys.

I had talked to Virginia several times, and I knew that as much as she had loved her Air Force career, she had loved Bonnie and the boys more. I know she missed the boys and was terribly lonely back in Ohio by herself. Virginia had confided in me that the only thing dampening her enthusiasm about coming back to LA was the thought of Bonnie being back there all by herself. I told her that maybe someday, she could get Bonnie moved from Dayton out here to LA.

I asked Virginia why she decided to resign her commission. She told me that with the write-up for going AWOL on her record, she knew her ability to get promoted any higher would be non-existent. Even though her commander had kept it unofficial, the fact that she was restricted to quarters would also hurt her chances. Information like that always manages to get out through the grapevine. She told me that she had got her line number for Lieutenant Colonel, so she could have stayed in the Air Force and retired at that rank in another five years. Since she had no realistic shot at Colonel or General anymore, she'd rather be with the boys and pursue a civilian career.

Grace drove us to the airport to get Virginia. Now that I was in my walking cast, I could ride in her car as long as the seat was pushed back. Grace assured me that there would be enough room for Virginia and her luggage since she had most of her stuff shipped from Beavercreek. Grace dropped the boys and me off at Arrivals before parking in the parking garage. We waited for her before going in and heading for the gate.

Grace and I held back when Virginia came out of the jetway as the boys ran up to greet her. I teared up, watching how much Virginia obviously loved the boys as she hugged them with tears in her eyes. Grace was tearing up, too, as we stood there arm-in-arm. Finally, Virginia and the boys made it up to us, and Virginia hugged me. She said, "Thank you for being here for Grace."

My heart clenched, thinking about how considerate Virginia was for thanking me for something I would have done anyway. I answered, "No problem, Sweetie. I'll always be here for her. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there for you."

Virginia said, "That's okay," as she kissed me on the cheek. She then went and wrapped her arms around Grace, and the two of them cried on each other's shoulders as they comforted each other. The boys each took a turn hugging me before Grace and Virginia separated. We headed for the Baggage Pick-up, everyone going at my pace so I wouldn't be left behind.

After picking up Virginia's luggage, we headed out to the pick-up area. I waited with Virginia and the boys, catching up on what Virginia had been doing since the last time I talked to her. Grace pulled up with the car, and the boys stowed Virginia's bags while I got in the front. Once everyone had squeezed in, we headed out and back to Grace's place.

When we arrived, my heart thrilled when Virginia told Grace to go on and take me home and stay for the night. Since Grace had come back with the boys, we didn't get much time to spend together in private. Grace wanted to stay close to the boys if they started crying about losing their mom and missing Virginia. She needed to be close to the boys because they were all she had left of Bonnie. I think it was also for her because she still would cry on my shoulder when I could get Julie or Jim to bring me over to visit.

I hugged Virginia and thanked her. She locked eyes with me and said, "No, Kathy, thank you for loving Grace. She needs you now, more than ever. Matthew, Mark, and I need some time to catch up on things."

Is it any wonder that we all love her so much?

As we headed for my place, I could feel the sexual tension growing. We kept exchanging looks as Grace carefully drove. Once we reached my apartment, Grace helped me out of the car and left me to walk up and into the apartment on my own. Grace would rather have carried me if she could, but she also knew that my pride would be hurt if she babied me too much.

As I walked up the door that Grace held open for me, I saw the beginnings of a saucy smile come over her face. My heart exploded with love at the thought of what was about to transpire. Grace was finally able to smile and be herself again, if only for tonight. After entering, I heard the door close, and then Grace said, "Baby Doll, tonight is all about you...."

August 1965

... The sun peeking around the curtains and the increased traffic noise woke me up. As hard as I tried not to, I couldn't help but think that we'd be back home today. I tried not to let it be a downer because I didn't want Grace to pick up on it. We have had such a good time being away and free to be ourselves. I knew it was selfish, but I didn't want it to end.

Grace was still asleep, and I didn't wake her. I watched her sleep, looking so peaceful and beautiful as she lay there spooned up against me. Her lips were slightly curved up, so I imagined that she was in a happy place in her dreams. My eyes burned, but I refused to cry. I wasn't going to spoil this day for her.

Soon, her breathing sped up, and her eyes fluttered open. She saw me watching her and smiled as she turned, and our lips crashed together. I put everything I could into that kiss, letting her know, without words, that I loved her more than life itself. Finally, we separated, and I said, "Good morning, Sweet Cheeks. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I did, Baby Doll," Grace replied. She pulled me back into a kiss that went on until we were both out of breath. When we broke, we panted hard as we tried to recover from the kiss. With regret, we separated and headed into the bathroom to take care of our morning toilet.

After breakfast, we headed over to the motorcycle show. It was located at the Earl Warren Fairgrounds, just off SR-1/US101, so once we were done, we could just hop on the highway and head home. We followed the signs for the show and soon pulled into the parking lot. I noticed a lot of other bikes as well as cars with bike trailers in the parking lot. We found a place to park, and we walked up to the entrance to buy our tickets to go in.

The crowd was a sea of people, most of them wearing leathers, so we didn't stand out. The first bike on display that caught my eye was a blue 1958 Harley-Davidson FL Duo-Glide. It was fully tricked out with hard-side saddlebags, luggage rack, and windscreen. I think my mouth was hanging open as I looked it over because Grace reached up and pushed my chin up to close my mouth. She smiled at me and asked, "See anything you like?"

"You know I do," I replied, running my eyes over her fit body. I turned back to look at the bike while saying, "I would have loved to have gotten one of these, but it's a little too big for me. It must weigh at least a hundred pounds more than my bike."

"It's really nice, but it only has one seat," Grace said. "Where would I sit?"

"I could always get an after-market second seat installed," I replied. I turned to Grace, grinned, and added, "Of course, you could always sit in my lap."

That got a melodic laugh out of Grace, making a few heads turn at the sound. I smiled, knowing that Grace was always turning heads because she was so beautiful. We just moved on, and I drooled over the bikes for another hour before it was time to go. I was glad Grace had indulged me because there were a lot of beautiful bikes on display.

We got on SR-1/US101 and headed for home. I stayed upbeat on the outside for Grace. Inside, I felt down because our little adventure was ending. When we got to Oxnard, we stayed on SR-1 and headed south toward the coast. Traffic was heavy, but it was moving, so we eventually made our way through Malibu and on to Santa Monica. When we got to the Santa Monica Pier, we stopped for lunch at Big Dean's Ocean Front Café. It was hopping, but there were tables available. We were seated immediately, and the perky waitress took our drink order.

While we waited for our drinks, we gazed out over the ocean and the Santa Monica Pier. It was a beautiful sunny day, so many people were on the beach and the pier. Finally, our drinks came, and we placed our food order. We toasted each other, careful not to say anything about the trip being nearly over. We held hands under the table, careful not to show too much affection for each other. All of the tourists from out-of-town probably weren't aware of the gay and lesbian subculture of the area.

We enjoyed our lunch, both of us trying to avoid ending our adventure any sooner than necessary. Finally, we paid the tab and left. We mounted up, and I headed down Ocean Avenue to Pico Boulevard. I turned onto Pico and then got back on SR-1 at Lincoln Boulevard. We motored past Marina Del Rey on our right and Loyola College on our left. Once we went through Westchester and just before reaching LAX, We turned onto Sepulveda Boulevard. At El Segundo Boulevard, we turned left. Hawthorne, and the end of our journey, was just minutes away.

We pulled up to my place twenty minutes later. I was relieved to be done driving through the city traffic we had encountered since leaving the restaurant. On the other hand, I was sad to know that our little adventure had ended. I knew how important this was to Grace, so I kept smiling as I dismounted, grabbed the saddlebags, and walked up to my door, Grace at my side.

I looked around to see if any of my neighbors was paying us any attention as I opened the door and let Grace precede me in. It didn't look like anyone had noticed our arrival, so I closed and locked the door, heaving a sigh of relief. Although the neighborhood I lived in was mainly single people, that didn't mean they weren't prone to keeping track of who was doing what. I turned, and Grace stood there, helmet under her arm, smiling widely at me. I couldn't help but smile back in return.