Receiving Grace Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my helmet and the saddlebags and reached out for Grace. Grace dropped her helmet and leaped into my arms. I effortlessly grabbed her ass and lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around my hips and her arms around my neck as our lips crashed together. Our teats were crushed together as our kiss continued. My nips hardened and ached, and my pussy got hot and wet as I walked us into my bedroom.

Before we got to the bed, I had already nearly torn her tank top off, breaking our clench only long enough to pull it up and off her before tossing it on the floor. As I bent over to lower Grace onto the bed, my lips traveled over her jaw and down onto her neck. I continued my way until I captured one of Grace's nips in my mouth. I started licking, sucking, and biting on it, causing Grace to moan and gasp as I abused her nip.

My hands traveled from her ass to her teats as she laid back and arched her back, thrusting her teats up for me to worship. I massaged her teats, loving the feel of her soft, pliable flesh in my hands as I switched back and forth between her nips with my mouth, making sure to worship both of them as thoroughly as they deserved. The noises Grace made were driving me wild, but I made sure not to go too far and lose control.

Grace's legs were still wrapped around my hips, and she was rolling her hips, grinding her pussy against mine. I wanted to feel her pussy against mine without any leathers between us, so I reluctantly stopped, propped myself up on my hands, and looked down into Grace's eyes. Gasping, I said, "Let's finish getting naked, Sweet Cheeks."

"Yes, let's, Baby Doll," Grace gasped, breathing heavily. Grace unwrapped her legs from around my hips, and I stood up, toed off my boots, and started peeling my top and leathers off. As soon as I was naked, I helped Grace get her shoes and leathers off. When I was done, I stood there admiring Grace's beautiful body for a moment. My chest tightened as I devoured her body with my eyes. My hands clenched in anticipation of what I would be doing once Grace gave me permission.

Grace stood up in front of me, and I saw her eyes travel to the tattoo above my right nip. She leaned in and kissed it, gently nuzzling it as I wished she would wrap those lips around my hard, aching nip. When she was done, she stood back up, looked me in the eye, and asked, "Are you my bitch, Baby Doll?"

My eyes burned from the tears I fought against as I answered, "You know I am, Sweet Cheeks."

"Good," she said, a broad smile creasing her face. She turned, bent over, and opened the nightstand drawer next to the bed. As she rummaged through the drawer, I could see her pussy peeking at me between her thighs. I licked my lips in anticipation of making Grace scream as I ravaged her pussy. She finally pulled out my harness with 'Big Ben' attached, turned back to me, and said, "Let's get this on you."

Grace helped me get it on, holding it so I could step into the harness and helping me get it adjusted and tightened. My pussy was so wet and hot that my juices were starting to leak out as Grace made sure the base of the dildo was positioned correctly. Grace noticed and smiled up at me as she kneeled down to lubricate the dildo with her saliva. I watched Grace intently, making sure not to move while she worked on lubricating it. I could see Grace reaching between her legs, edging herself so she'd be wet and ready for me to use 'Big Ben' on her.

When she stood up, I knew she was ready. She backed up until her ass hit the edge of the bed, and she leaned back on her elbows, spreading her legs wide so I could access her pussy with my girl cock. I moved up, positioned the head at her entrance, and slowly started easing my girl cock into her pussy. I loved watching her pussy stretch to accommodate the bulbous head as it slowly entered. I continued the pressure, intently watching Grace's eyes to ensure I wasn't hurting her. 'Big Ben' was my biggest girl cock, and Grace loved having me use it from time to time when she really wanted her pussy stretched to the max.

Finally, I was all the way in, and Grace's pussy lips nuzzled the base of my girl cock. I paused, waiting for Grace to adjust to the insertion and give me permission to go. I grabbed the backs of Grace's knees in anticipation. Finally, Grace locked eyes with me and softly said, "Go, Baby Doll."

With that, I slowly pulled back until all, but the head of 'Big Ben' was exposed. It gleamed from Grace's saliva and pussy juices before I slowly pushed in again. I kept up the slow in-and-out motion for several strokes to ensure my girl cock was well lubricated. I gradually sped up, and Grace started moaning and gasping, interrupted only by a small grunt each time I bottomed out. Soon I was had a real nice pace going that I could maintain for as long as needed to make Grace come screaming my name.

I was thankful for the hard workouts I had done at the gym to strengthen my core and hips to do what I needed to make Grace come. I loved how Grace's teats shuddered each time I bottomed out. I loved watching the length of my girl cock slide in and out of her pussy as I pistoned away. I let go of Grace's knees, and she wrapped her legs around my hips, shortening my stroke but allowing me to stroke faster. My clit pulsed each time I bottomed out, and my breathing grew heavier as I continued. I could feel my orgasm coming on, but I wouldn't come until Grace did, so I fought it as hard as I could.

Finally, I leaned over Grace, wrapped my arms around her, and lifted her up, so we were both upright, our teats crushed together. The lidded look in her eyes made me crazy, and I pistoned my girl cock in and out just as fast as I could, fighting to ignore the tremors and spasms I felt in my thighs. I could feel tremors going through Grace's body as we neared our orgasms. Her hard nips dug into my teats as mine dug into hers. My lips fasted on her neck, just under her ear, attacking the spot I knew drove Grace crazy.

Grace's arms tightened around me, signaling the imminence of her orgasm. Suddenly, her gasping stopped as she pulled in a big breath and held it. With one last thrust, timed perfectly, I sent her over the edge, keening my name as her whole body spasmed. I immediately followed her, my orgasm crashing over me like a tidal wave. I managed to get us both on the bed before my legs gave out, and I collapsed on top of Grace as we gasped for air and keened our orgasms while our bodies spasmed out of control. I managed to roll us onto our sides before I blacked out, totally blissed by my orgasm...

...when I became conscious of my body again, I opened my eyes to find Grace looking intently at me with a big smile on her face. "Welcome back, Baby Doll," she said softly and tenderly as her hand came up to wipe the sweat off my forehead. "Thank you for a wonderful fuck," she said as she leaned in to nuzzle my lips with hers, her hand cupping my cheek.

We spent the rest of the day in bed, experiencing multiple orgasms until hunger and nature's call drove us out of bed. We fixed a minimal meal to eat before heading back to bed. I was determined to make Grace forget that tomorrow would be the end of our adventure. I made her scream my name until she passed out with an exhausted but satisfied smile plastered on her face. I followed suit, spooning up against Grace's hot, sweaty body.

***

Finally, it was time for Grace to go home to Bonnie, who would be returning from summer camp today. Without words needing to be said, she donned the outfit she had worn when she drove over here six days ago, a lovely harvest green sundress and sandals. The contrast between the woman standing before me, preparing to leave, and the woman in leathers and motorcycle boots who had entered yesterday was stark. We kissed one last time before I opened the door to let Grace leave our life as lesbian lovers and go back to her life as a single mother in a straight world.

It was hard to watch as she walked away, the spring that had been in her step slowly going away as she headed for her car. I could see the weight of the world she was returning to, settling on her shoulders as she got in her car and slipped back into her role as a dignified single mother. For one last time, we shared a look, and the wan smile she gave me caused my eyes to burn with the unshed tears I felt forming.

I watched her leave until I could no longer see her car. I closed the door, and the tears started flowing. Oh, how I wished we could be back on that beach, forever eighteen, and enjoying life to the fullest...

September 1992

... Grace picked me up to take me to see Dr. Shaughnessy, hopefully for the last time. The cast was supposed to come off today, and I would need to have one more x-ray taken of my leg to see how it's healed. I was concerned because my knee was still hurting, although the rest of my leg seemed fine.

Grace let me know that Virginia had just closed on a nice four-bedroom condo. She told me that Virginia had offered her the upstairs en suite bedroom, and she was debating whether to accept her offer or not. I told her she would be a fool not to take Virginia up on the offer.

Grace's main concern was her privacy. The boys knew about us and our relationship. But it was so ingrained in both of us to hide our relationship because of how society had treated gay people when we were growing up. Grace felt that if she moved in with Virginia and the boys that she would not be able to express her love for me as she wanted to. She was concerned that we'd only be able to love each other at my place.

"They already know we're a couple, Sweet Cheeks," I told her. "I don't think we're going to shock them by spending time together at their place."

"I know, Baby Doll," Grace said as she pulled the car into the parking lot at the doctor's office. "It's just that I'm not comfortable being 'out of the closet,' as they say nowadays."

We left it at that as Grace found a parking spot with enough room so I could easily get in and out of the car. We went in, checked in, and waited for the doctor. Soon, I was called in, and after taking my vitals, the nurse started getting the cast off my leg. Dr. Shaughnessy came in just as the cast came off, taking his time to check out my leg. Except for the pasty white skin, everything looked good.

Dr. Shaughnessy asked me if anything hurt, and I told him that my knee ached, but it wasn't painful. He "tsked" and started massaging around my knee. I winced once, but he assured me that it should eventually go away. Once he was done, the nurse wheeled in the portable x-ray machine and took a picture of my leg.

I knew it would take a while for the x-ray to be read, so I thought about how I would adjust to life without my motorcycle. Grace had mentioned a couple of times that she felt I needed to stop riding the bike and only use my car. I know it pained her to say that because she loved riding on the bike as much as I did.

I knew my riding days were close to an end. Even if I hadn't had the accident, I would have to consider using my car more than I have. Now, if my knee was going to bother me all of the time, it would be nearly impossible to ride the bike anyway. As I flexed my knee, I thought about getting back to the gym and strengthening my knee and leg so I could ride my bike one last time, just to prove that I could still ride it.

Finally, Dr. Shaughnessy came back in to see me. I knew it would be good news by the smile I saw on his face. He told me that the x-ray had shown that the remodeling was nearly complete and that all the fracture sites had correctly healed. While he was somewhat concerned about the pain in my knee, he felt that it had healed just about as good as it could be, considering the amount of damage that had been done to it.

I gingerly stood up and walked out to the waiting room to meet with Grace. When I came out the door, and she saw me, a huge smile appeared on her face, making me automatically smile in return. We walked out to the car, Grace constantly glancing up at me, and I could see her love for me shining bright like a beacon. We were both grinning like fools as we got in her car.

As Grace drove us back to my place, I told her what Dr. Shaughnessy had told me. I also told her about my plans to get back into the gym and get my leg back up to strength so I could ride my bike again. Grace got a concerned look on her face before she said, "Baby Doll, I know you love riding that bike, but do you really need to?"

I know it hurt her to say that because she loves me and wants me to be happy. Since I had already considered it, it didn't hurt as much as it could have. I told her, "Sweet Cheeks, I've been thinking a lot about that since the accident. I'd like to get strong enough to ride it to prove that I could still do it. After that, we'll see."

Grace smiled at that before she said, "Good, Baby Doll. I'm glad you're thinking about it. You know I love riding on the bike with you, but we're going to have to accept that we're not getting any younger."

"No, we're not, Sweet Cheeks," I said grudgingly.

"But," Grace said, her smile turning saucy, "we're not too old to still have some fun in bed, Baby Doll."

"No, Sweet Cheeks. No, we're not," I replied as my body heated up, thinking about what Grace had in mind when we got back to my apartment.

November 1994

It's been a year since I sold my motorcycle and bought a new car. I miss riding my bike, but my convertible makes up for it a bit. I can drive with the top down and feel the wind in my face like I always loved. Grace was happy for me since she loved riding with me in it, almost making up for the loss of the motorcycle. The only thing I really missed was her body tight up against mine, her arms around me as we leaned into the curves.

Grace had quickly adapted to living with Virginia and the boys. I've even stayed the night there with Grace from time to time. Her concern that we'd upset the boys never panned out. Both of them were too busy with sports and girlfriends to spend a lot of time at home, so we actually had the place to ourselves many times. I could tell that Grace loved being there and no longer worrying about maintaining her own household.

Once Matthew had gone off to college, I started spending more time with Grace. She missed having Matthew around, and Mark was always busy with sports or school activities. Grace told me that Virginia really loved her new job and was getting serious about Judy, one of her co-workers. Virginia had even had dinner with Judy and her two daughters, going around on cloud nine. Grace was really happy for her.

Grace really loved cooking for everyone, especially when Virginia and Mark were home for dinner. I was spending more and more of my time with Grace at Virginia's place, enjoying the atmosphere and just relaxing and being myself, even when Virginia and Mark were around.

Grace wanted me to give up my apartment and move in with her. Since we would soon be sixty-five and thinking about retirement, I thought it was a good idea. We made plans, and Grace broached the idea with Virginia. Virginia said that she loved the idea and was happy that we would be together. She had even offered to switch bedrooms with Grace so I wouldn't have to hobble up and down the stairs. While I could still get around, my knee had never fully recovered from the accident. There were days when it ached like nobody's business.

I thanked Virginia for her offer. She looked me in the eye and said, "You make Grace happy. I can never thank you enough for that. Switching bedrooms doesn't even make the down payment on what I owe you."

I didn't argue with her. Like Grace, when Virginia made a decision, that was it, and there was no arguing with her about it. Since I didn't like climbing stairs myself, I wasn't about to. Grace and I spent the rest of the evening discussing the logistics of how we would make the move.

That night, as I fell asleep spooned up against Grace, I thought back to when we first made a home together...

October 1948

We'd been saving our nickels and dimes all summer, hoping to save up enough money to afford our own place. One of my regular customers, Mr. Mooney, had mentioned that he was thinking about converting his unused garage into a small apartment. He could rent it out for a small amount to supplement his pension. I mentioned it to Grace, and we put our heads together and discussed what we were going to do.

The days were getting shorter, so we had less time to enjoy the beach after work. The long bus ride would be considerably shortened if we got the apartment from the Mooneys. It was just a half of a block from the bus stop, so it was convenient for the bus going down to the Manhattan Beach pier and back. We wouldn't have to make more than one transfer, and we'd save money to boot. We decided that the next time I saw Mr. Mooney, I'd tell him we'd be interested in renting his apartment.

The next time Mr. Mooney stopped in for lunch, I did so. I mentioned that my friend, Grace, would be sharing the apartment with me to help with the expenses. Mr. Mooney thought that would be a good idea since he didn't like the idea of a girl living by herself. He said he'd discuss it with Mrs. Mooney and tell us when it was done.

November 1948

Mr. Mooney stopped by the restaurant today and told me that the apartment was almost ready. I introduced him to Grace, and when Grace smiled at him, I knew he was smitten with her. He told us that Mrs. Mooney was looking to start decorating it and wanted to invite us to come over and help.

Grace and I were determined to make our new place our home, so we were glad to help. Mrs. Mooney pitched in and helped Grace by making drapes for the windows and wall hangings if we provided the materials. Since I was a klutz when it came to needle and thread, I was glad to let her do it. Unlike Grace, I had skipped as many Home Economics classes as possible, preferring to spend my time in the gym playing sports.

I spent my time helping Mr. Mooney put the finishing touches to the plumbing and electricity needed to make the converted garage livable. I helped him finish up the bathroom. It would have a sink, toilet, and shower instead of a tub since there wasn't much room. The small kitchen had a two-burner stove and a small refrigerator next to a small sink. There was minimal counter and cupboard space, but we wouldn't need much. While we worked, Mr. Mooney told me about himself.

Mr. Mooney was a retired accountant who had enlisted in 1917 for WWI but had never been deployed overseas. He told me about how he had volunteered to man the anti-aircraft guns deployed along the coast during WWII. He told us it was very tedious except for the one time in 1942 when they thought there were aircraft flying over Los Angeles and several guns fired at them. Although no planes were shot down, and the official report said it was probably a weather balloon, it was the highlight of the war for him.

I remembered that night with all of the air raid sirens going off. My family had huddled in the bathroom with all lights off, hoping to survive the night. We could hear the anti-aircraft guns chuffing away in the distance. It was scary, and I will never forget it. As the war went on, the rationing was harsh. We grew a small vegetable garden as everyone else did to have enough to eat and trade for other stuff that couldn't easily be gotten in the grocery store. Many people kept chickens in their backyards to get eggs and the occasional chicken to eat.

Finally, the apartment was ready for Grace and me to move into just before Thanksgiving. It was decorated with minimal furniture, but it was enough for us. It had been a lot of hard work, and we missed out on a lot of beach time, but it was worth it. The worst part had been moving out of our homes. My parents were concerned about my getting too wild being out on my own. I explained that I was sharing the apartment with my best friend, so there wouldn't be any hanky panky going on with guys. Grace had the same argument with her parents. They weren't happy about it, but they finally accepted that Grace would do it whether they liked it or not. Only the fact that we were sharing the apartment and supposedly chaperoning each other allowed it to happen without much drama.