All Comments on '"Receptionist's Smirk at the Spa"'

by NotReallyARealWriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
510mike510mike7 months ago

Nice story and a VERY INTERESTING scenario!

woodseaveswoodseaves7 months ago

Well done on writing such an original first story. Fascinating, unusual, erotic. I like to imgaine it was me getting that massage. Five stars!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

I'd say you got the category and tags just right and your first effort was a nice hot story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree with woodseaves. FIVE stars. Best massage story I've read in a while. I love massages. Wish it was me on the table!! I'm such a bottom!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It got me totally aroused, knowing it's my secret desire to be taken in the same manner ! A closet slut begging for sex with a man claiming to be only straight ! These stories drive the lust in me to constantly fantasize for this, just haven't taken the next step to initiate the invitation yet. Masterbating and closet dildos till then, great story, I loved it !

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19697 months ago

Great, arousing and erotic story! I want to find that spa! It was easy to "feel" the entire process the client experienced during that massage/fuck session. Thanks for a well constructed story. I look forward to more!

LitericarikLitericarik7 months ago

Written as if the author has been writing for years. Very good start.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love the story. It reminded me of when I moved to the phoenix area. It was yrecommended to me a masseuse. I was told that he could read me. I didn’t know what that meant. When I got there, he took me to a room, turn down the music, and proceeded with the massage . After the rub down, he proceeded to lube up my anus. He went down on me and gave me a great fucking. Needless to say, I scheduled to go to him once a month and still do. He is the best.

svplgsmslmsvplgsmslm7 months ago

Excellent. The premise is intriguing - - the ability to discern a secret is quite arousing. Very well written as well. It flowed nicely and the descriptions were vivid enough to be---well----stirring ..

MagnusFraterlitMagnusFraterlit7 months ago

Great angle to approach it from. Well written and a wonderfully engaging narrative. Definitely publish more stories.

This was a hot read 🙂

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies7 months ago

Really great story! In my 20's I was very curious but nervous about having my new boyfriend fuck me. I was nervous because I didn't want it to hurt physically. That first time DID, of course! When he wanted to fuck me again days later, I was reluctant, but I gave in. The more we did it, I felt strange. I felt I was giving up a part of my manhood, so to speak. On top of that, his cock inside me, fucking me was feeling really good!

What you wrote in this story was what I was conflicted with... You wrote, "Eventually the thrusting and the whole situation becomes way too much for me to handle. The buildup of the prostate pleasure seems to ramp up to the point of no return... and "my true self" being revealed for anyone to see. This is who I am. I might have been denying it or not fully understanding it."

I got scared, finding that out about myself. "My true self ! ?" I'm a guy. I shouldn't like this! I stopped seeing Joe. I told him I couldn't do this anymore. I didn't tell him exactly why (which is that I liked it too much).

To this day, I still have those feelings of unsurety. At the same time, I miss being held, touched, kissed, and yes, having a man inside me. It's been a long time since I've let a man "influence" me like how you wrote. I very much miss it. Is that, My true self? Anyone know?

NotReallyARealWriterNotReallyARealWriter7 months agoAuthor

@Michaelfantasies

Difficult to say. Life is about balancing choices and their consequences. What we want to do, what we should do, what is best for us and others, doesn't always completely align.

Some desires are genuine, others are fleeting. I don't think there is necessarily a 'true self' that one has to be loyal to.

In the case of this story, what I described is just the feeling that the narrator is experiencing at that exact moment. Lots of psychological and physical sensations converging and influencing his view of himself at that point. The rest is open to interpretation for readers: Did he come back to the spa? Did he regret it and buried the memory? Did he try again in a different situation and loved it, or did he fail to experience the same excitement?

It's all possible.

furluvrcafurluvrca7 months ago

Good job. Keep it up!

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan5 months ago

What an interesting story, loved it, too bad he didn't walk away with some new panties for him to wear

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous