All Comments on 'Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 02'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Like the story line, but Occasionally the author goes off worthless side stories for no reason, ie. his sons big bed time story. But other then that it's a nice story to read..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, it is nice that Ted is reclaiming his wife, but he needs to go into some anger management classes real soon. It would be better if Michelle does not turn into a painslut but it looks like she is going down that path. It would have been nice if there was someone that would give her some aftercare for the pain she just endured. Ted is not that person, or at least not yet. I am afraid about the next chapter when Ted is supposed to find a woman to reclaim his manhood. Heck, he just proved his manhood by beating his wife and pounding her in their bed until both cum really hard. I guess some men just need to take another woman just to make themselves feel "manly". If Ted does take another woman he would then be committing infidelity which he just demonstrated that he gets mad when his wife did it. I guess it is ok when the man does it but not the wife?

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69715 months ago

Good story good read, don’t let Ted turn into an animal or be what he did not want his wife to be.

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 month ago

Wie got off easy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.