Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed on top of Michelle, placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her vagina, then plunged balls deep. He'd never done that before. Ted had always been a gentle, loving husband, who was careful, generous, and considerate when he had sex with his wife. But at that moment, Ted didn't feel like being gentle or loving.

He wanted to pound his cock into a pussy. Any pussy would do. He didn't care if Michelle enjoyed it or not. After her betrayal, she no longer had the right to expect that Ted would take the time to make sure she enjoyed herself.

Michelle was shocked. Ted acted like an animal, ravaging her body in a way that let her know he didn't care about her pleasure. She realized that he'd probably climax long before she was ready, and that he wouldn't do anything to make sure she also got to have an orgasm. They'd had wild, unrestrained sex in the past, but they'd never done anything like this.

However, something odd happened as the seconds ticked past. Michelle began to like what Ted was doing. Soon, she began to love it! Once again, she was seeing a side of her husband's personality that she never knew was there.

It was very sexy. She realized something was disturbing about the fact that she enjoyed being taken so brutishly. But it was undeniable. She liked being treated this way.

Ted noticed the change. Michelle began crying out joyfully as he pumped his cock in and out. She tossed her head back and forth. She likes being fucked like a whore! he thought to himself. That explains a lot!

She climaxed. It wasn't a big, powerful orgasm, but it was the first climax she'd had with Ted for weeks. She panted as the waves of pleasure spread from her pussy to the rest of her body.

Ted decided to pull his cock out and give it a rest. He'd intended to keep pounding until he came, but seeing Michelle climax gave him an idea for something different. He flipped her over on her belly, grabbed her by the hips, and roughly pulled her up on her knees. Ted grabbed a handful of hair and lifted until she was on her hands and knees. He thrust his cock into her from behind, fucking her doggy-style.

He pulled her hair back hard enough to force her head up. It reminded him of tugging on a horse's bridle.

As he gripped her hair with his right hand, Ted used his left to squeeze her breast. He pinched her nipple hard enough to hurt. But it hurt in a good way! Michelle liked being manhandled like this. She was afraid of what Ted might do next, but that little bit of fear made the sex even more exciting.

Michelle quickly realized that Ted was going to make her climax again. She rarely had more than one orgasm during sex. Ted could tell she was getting excited, and he decided he'd stop her from cumming this time. Letting go of her hair, Ted spanked her ass over and over. He hit her so hard that it hurt.

Michelle cried out in pain. She wanted to ask Ted to stop, but she didn't dare. When it came to spanking, they had a history.

Years earlier Ted had playfully slapped her ass during sex. She'd gotten angry and demanded that he never do it again. It hadn't happened since.

But then Ted found the videos showing Michelle encouraging Dr. Brianson to spank her as much as he liked.

Michelle understood that Ted was letting her know how upset he was to discover that she'd let another man do something she'd refused to do with him. Ted was spanking her much harder than Dr. Brianson, but Michelle knew she had no choice but to tolerate the pain. Her consent was no longer required.

Soon her butt cheeks were bright red. The pain stopped her orgasm before it began. Ted stopped slapping her ass, held her hips tightly, and resumed his relentless pounding of her pussy.

It took a few minutes, but Michelle gradually began enjoying it again. She felt another orgasm growing inside her, and she looked forward to feeling it happen.

But Ted knew she was about to cum, and he wasn't going to allow it. He began spanking her again, even harder this time, causing fiery pain that prevented her from climaxing. Her entire ass ached before he finished, and she felt twinges of pain every time Ted's body slammed into the tender flesh of her cheeks.

She wished he'd just cum and let her go. But Ted acted like a man who'd just gotten out of prison and had a desperate hunger for pussy. He was intent on fucking her as long as he wanted. She could do nothing but remain on her hands and knees helplessly as he forced her to submit.

Eventually, Ted began pounding her harder and faster; he was ready to climax himself. Michelle was glad, but once again she felt an orgasm growing inside her. She was afraid Ted would subject her to another painful spanking, an ordeal she feared she could not withstand.

Her fears seemed to come true when Ted saw she was about to cum, and he raised his hand to spank her again.

"Please!" she whimpered. "Please... please...."

Hearing Michelle's submissive plea surprised him. It also satisfied him. He'd spanked her because he wanted Michelle to know how angry he was. He believed she'd gotten the message, including the idea that she no longer had the right to deny him whatever kind of sex he wanted.

It reminded him of the way cowboys train an untamed horse to accept saddles and riders. He realized that fucking Michelle doggy style looked a bit like a stallion mounting a mare. He reached forward and grabbed her hair again, pulling her head back like she was wearing a bridle.

Maybe I've broken Michelle like a wild horse, he thought to himself. They would soon learn if she would continue to behave herself, or if she'd eventually return to her wild, unbridled ways.

He thrust into her until he felt a powerful climax erupt from his cock. He pounded Michelle's pussy each time he came, filling her with so much seed that it ran down her legs. He pulled back on her hair until he'd given her every last drop of his cum.

Michelle had been very close to a climax when Ted's orgasm began, and it pushed her over the edge. "Ohhhhhhh... ahhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhh..." she moaned as she felt Ted's cock erupt inside her. It was a much more powerful climax than the one she'd had a few minutes earlier.

She realized that it had been a long time since she'd enjoyed an orgasm that strong. Ted regularly made her cum like that in the early years of their marriage, but it hadn't happened since Michelle began making the critical, mean-spirited comments that wrecked the bond between them.

Ted let go of her hair as soon as their orgasms were over. Michelle collapsed forward, landing on her belly. She was so tired she could barely move. Ted rolled onto his back, enjoying the relaxed sensation that only comes from having a great climax.

It had been a long, tiring, horrible, wonderful day. For months, he'd experienced so much stress, anxiety, and sexual frustration that it almost made him ill. He hadn't solved any of those problems, but he'd made progress. A lot of progress. He felt better than he had in a long, long time.

Michelle rolled over on her back, then discovered that it hurt too much because her ass was so tender. She rolled on her side and looked at her husband. Over the last year, Ted had spent a lot of time in the gym, using exercise to cope with all the stress in his life. He'd turned himself into a lean, muscular man. She hadn't made the effort to fully appreciate the extent of his transformation.

Any woman would be thrilled to have a handsome man like Ted, Michelle realized.

She also realized that she liked the brutal way he'd forced her to have sex. It felt bizarre to think that she'd been aroused when Ted slapped her, and even more excited when he spanked her like a disobedient child. This was nothing like the playful spanking she'd received from Dr. Brianson. Ted spanked her because he was angry. He made her feel pain.

Michelle hadn't known she could enjoy being mistreated and abused. Why did she like it so much? It was a mystery she would have to solve.

She put her hand on Ted's chest, feeling the hard muscles there.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Those words startled Ted. She's thanking me for letting her cum!? he thought. She's actually grateful that I stopped spanking her long enough to let her climax!? He didn't know what he thought of this bizarre, unexpected development, but he saw no reason why he shouldn't be gracious and accept her thanks.

"You're welcome," he said softly.

Michelle closed her eyes and fell asleep immediately. She usually wore a nightgown, but she was too tired to get out of bed and put it on. Besides, Ted told her years ago that he preferred it when she slept naked. It seemed like a good time to finally give him what he'd always wanted.

Ted looked up at the ceiling for a long time. He was so full of so many emotions that he worried he wouldn't be able to sleep.

He wanted to sleep. He needed to sleep. He'd slept fitfully for months. Now that he'd resolved some of the issues that troubled him - and gotten some much-needed sex - he hoped he could finally get some rest.

He'd learned about mindfulness meditation when he researched techniques recommended for stress relief. Ted cleared his mind and began breathing rhythmically, counting slowly each time he inhaled and exhaled. He made himself empty his mind of all thought, concentrating on nothing but the way it felt to lay flat on the bed as he breathed in and out.

He finally drifted off, but it didn't last long. He dreamed he was a little boy, and he was being bullied by a big, strong man.

The bully was Dr. Brianson.

"I fucked your wife!" the bully said. "She sucked my cock! I spanked her ass! You're a pitiful little cuck!" He pushed Ted, who tried to run away, but never got far.

Ted woke up in a cold sweat. It doesn't take Sigmund Freud to interpret that dream, he thought to himself. Feeling wide awake, Ted was tempted to get out of bed and pour himself a big glass of bourbon. After all the things that happened that day, he deserved a break, and he imagined that a cocktail might make him feel better.

But he didn't do it. He'd worked hard to become so fit, lean, and muscular. Stress and anxiety would have done a lot more damage to his mental health if he hadn't been so strong physically. This was no time to begin indulging in midnight drinking. He remained in bed, closed his eyes, and forced himself to meditate again.

It took forever for sleep to finally return. He wanted to dream about something nice this time, so he imagined that he and Henry were astronauts sent on a mission to explore the moons of Jupiter. He tried to visualize Henry communicating with dolphin-like creatures living in the oceans on Europa. It was nice meditation imagery, but it didn't manifest into a dream.

Instead, Ted dreamed about his job. He dreamed about sitting behind a desk that was overflowing with tasks that needed attention immediately. Each time he finished one task it was replaced by several more.

Despite all that, Ted woke the next morning feeling a little better than usual. He'd managed to get a few hours of restful sleep. It made him hopeful that he'd eventually sleep through an entire night.

----------------------------------------

Ted seems to have succeeded in making Michelle conform to his rules. We'll see if she's able to continue being an obedient wife. In Part 3, Ted finds a woman who helps him reclaim his manhood.

12