All Comments on 'Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 04'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cmj711cmj7116 months ago

I thought having Sassy approach Ted naked was over the top, but it's your story ;)

I'll keep reading, thanks.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

They say that war doesn’t refine character, it reveals it. For Ted, his mask has fallen.

Ted revealed himself to be a bully. Petty, vindictive and violent. If it wasn’t illegal, he would have posted her face along with her nudes. He is not a nice person. He can blame Michelle all he wants but the truth is he was always this way, her action just allowed himself to justify his behavior.

No wonder she cheated on him because no matter how close we think the mask is, our partner can sense it, like a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of your eye.

Unless your story culminates with her divorcing him, then it will likely end in her demise at his hands. Afterall, he doesn’t see her as his wife but as his plaything.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

brll not a wimp or cuck keep on fucking easy 5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I do really like this story. I think it would be hot if his wife becomes a beta for him and his Mistress, BUT, I hope she learns to like it and that he actually forgives her in the end. Can you make that happen for me, dear writer?😁

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's time for Michelle to divorce him. Wonder if he'd even care? Any longer & she'll have zero self-esteem left. This is an abusive marriage & Ted cheating, after making such a huge deal about Michelle cheating, takes his abuse to a new level. Time to cut ties, a little wiser & a little poorer.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I sure hope Ted pounds a few loads into Michelle's ass in some angry sodomizing.

mrxdevinemrxdevine6 months ago

Can't believe it took me this long to realise that this story is using the names of the characters from Ted Lasso TV show.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter465 months ago

When did two wrongs start to make a right? Michelle deserved the harsh treatment, but not this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.