Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ted, I'm working from home tomorrow," she said after they finished. "Please come to my apartment. I'll be there all day. I want to do this on a bed." She put her hands under his shirt and felt the muscles of his chest. "I want to see you naked. Please, don't make me beg."

"Thank you for making this happen tonight," Ted said to her. "That took a lot of courage. It's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.

"I'll see you first thing in the morning. I want to do this tomorrow and next week and next month and next year. You've started something I hope never stops."

"That's exactly what I want to hear. Exactly," Sassy said.

They put their clothes back on, made out for a while, then reluctantly parted. Ted needed to go home so he could have dinner with Henry and Michelle. He realized his office smelled like sex and that his cock was covered with pussy juice. If he hurried, he'd have just enough time for a quick shower before dinner.

Michelle had no reason to be suspicious about Ted's late arrival. He regularly had late meetings with clients and contractors. There was nothing unusual about him taking a shower as soon as he got home; Michelle assumed he needed to wash off the dirt and dust he routinely encountered when he inspected ongoing work at job sites.

During dinner, Ted was a lot more cordial than usual. Michelle was happy to see it. She thought it might mean that he was beginning to forgive her. But the truth was that Ted was just happy that Sassy had been so insistent that he visit her tomorrow. She'd given his cock a marvelous workout, and he felt more relaxed and assured than at any time since Michelle began her long campaign of emotional abuse.

Ted realized that he'd restored an element of balance to their relationship. Michelle had been with another man. Now, Ted had returned the favor and been with another woman. He felt so good that he enjoyed the evening more than he had in a long time.

He told Henry a particularly exciting bedtime story, then joined Michelle as she watched a home improvement program she liked. Ted was glad she wasn't watching another sitcom. He preferred shows that involved power tools and lumber.

As bedtime approached, Ted realized that Michelle expected to have sex. He'd demanded sex from her every single evening since he'd exposed her affair, and she had no reason to think that would ever change. But he'd had two very satisfying orgasms with Sassy, and he wasn't sure if he could feel amorous enough to fuck Michelle.

He knew he had to try.

Michelle finished the program, turned off the television, and then went to the bedroom without being told. She'd learned that her life was better if she didn't make Ted repeat instructions too many times. He'd made it clear that he expected her to strip off her clothes and get in bed, where he would demand whatever kind of sex he wanted.

The routine had become comforting. She was increasingly aware of the fact that she liked it when Ted was assertive and demanding. She hadn't realized just how much she needed that quality in a man. The reason she began undermining Ted was that he treated her like a lady. What she needed was a man who treated her like a whore.

When Ted took off his clothes, he was glad to discover that his cock was even harder than usual. The fact that Sassy had recently drained his balls - twice - didn't seem to be an obstacle to what needed to happen next. Ted grabbed his wife, pushed her on her back, and spread her legs. He reached for her pussy and verified that it was almost wet enough for sex. Ted's nightly demands had conditioned Michelle's pussy to start to lubricate without a lot of foreplay.

But Ted decided to do things differently. He found himself enjoying the way it felt to play with Michelle's pussy and pretend he was with Sassy. He touched her everywhere, slipping two fingers inside her vagina as he used his thumb to massage her clit. He remembered how much Sassy had enjoyed it when he did that, and he noticed that Michelle seemed to respond strongly to the unexpected stimulation.

"Oh . . . Ted . . . that feels soooo good," she whispered as she squirmed in response to his surprisingly generous touch.

Without being asked, Michelle reached for Ted's cock and stroked it up and down. Soon Ted was so hot that he had to climb on top of her and shove his cock into her pussy in one hard thrust. Although Ted never used to do that to Michelle, it had been a standard part of their sex life since her betrayal destroyed Ted's feeling that he needed to treat Michelle with slow, loving gentleness.

That was fine with Michelle, who had come to prefer rough treatment. She wrapped her arms around Ted's back and encouraged him to fuck her as hard and fast as he wanted. Because he'd taken the unusual step of giving Michelle foreplay by caressing her clit, she climaxed almost immediately after she felt his cock thrust inside her.

Ted settled into his familiar rhythm, sliding in and out of Michelle at a rapid pace. If anything, he felt more aroused than usual. Having sex with Sassy hadn't curbed his sexual appetite at all. It seemed to have lowered some of the urgency he felt to cum, but that was great because it meant he'd be able to spend more time ravaging his faithless wife.

Michelle climaxed again. This orgasm was a lot stronger than the last. She expected that Ted would cum soon, but he seemed to have more endurance than usual. She didn't know he was lasting longer because he'd had sex earlier that day. Ted went on, and on, and on, and Michelle eventually realized he was going to make her cum a third time.

It was thrilling to know that Ted was getting so much pleasure. Michelle savored the feeling of being used as a fucktoy. It made her proud that she provided Ted with a hot, wet, tight hole for his cock. She liked giving him a place to dump his seed. She liked being forced to have sex without consent.

When she came again, she began to moan. Michelle usually made a little noise when they had sex, but she tried to avoid being loud enough to wake Henry. She took a pillow and put it over her mouth so she could make all the noise she wanted. That hadn't ever been necessary before her affair. Now, it happened all the time.

Ted's cock felt wonderful, and he realized he could climax any time he wanted. But he also knew ways to delay his climax, so he decided he'd do the things he knew would prolong his pleasure. He didn't care that Michelle had been satisfied. Although he liked being able to prove he could satisfy a woman, it wasn't Michelle that he wanted to satisfy.

It was Sassy. Ted remembered how it looked when he turned around and saw Sassy standing naked in front of him. He remembered how it felt when he lifted her onto the cabinet. When he lowered her onto his desk. He remembered how it sounded when she screamed loud enough to be heard in every office in his building. Ted's body may have been in bed with Michelle, but his mind was still with Sassy.

By this time Michelle was getting so excited she had to climax a third time. What's gotten into Ted!? she asked herself. Whatever it is, I hope it never stops!

Ted enjoyed how it felt as the contractions in Michelle's pussy milked his cock. He finally decided he'd had enough. He relaxed and allowed himself to cum. It had been hours since Sassy had drained his balls, so he had more than enough cum to fill Michelle's pussy until it overflowed.

Ted rolled onto his back, feeling proud and satisfied. It was delightful to discover that he could perform like a teenager on Viagra. He'd had sex with two desirable women in a single day; he'd never done that before. He'd reclaimed his manhood. He'd started a relationship with a new lover who inspired more passion than he'd felt in many years.

Michelle curled up under his arm. "Wow!" she said softly. "That was amazing. You can do that anytime you want!"

You bet your fucking ass I can, bitch, Ted thought to himself. He and Michelle both understood that she was his virtual sex slave. After everything that had happened, he didn't need her permission to make her give him whatever he wanted. They both knew that Ted's feelings of hostility were responsible for the marked change in the way they had sex. But they'd come to an understanding they both could accept - for now.

Ted fell asleep immediately and slept soundly all night.

--------------------------------------------

Two sexy women. Ted has restored the damage done to his manhood. In Part 5, Michelle learns a painful lesson about what happens when she breaks the rules.

12