All Comments on 'Recliner for Sale'

by Fuzzguzzler

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
And the trollbait goes out...

...but the question is, how many trolls will actually fall for this poorly written piece of prose, meant only to incite? I can hear it now; the comments how she was always a slut, how she should never have been married, etc.

It could have been a nice lead in to a 'mistaken revenge' story if the writer had skills, if he intended to develop the character of the wronged husband or the situation between the two, or if he had ability or intent to do anything but write 'white wife flips on her back for the first black man she sees and decides to spend the rest of her life pumping out babies'.

It's not that the scenario couldn't hold interest. It's just that it has become so cliche (and in this case, poorly written) as to be nothing more than another trough of food for the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What Do You Suppose

A" Fuzzguzzler" looks like, I'll bet as ugly and stupid as this story. Ha Ha Ha.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeabout 14 years ago
The worst

Interracial story ever posted on the site. Don't give up your day job FuzzGuzz. A writer, a storyteller, and as the one comment so eloquenly tried to describe this nonsense as "prose". To be frank about the piece fuzzy, "It ain't worth a shit".

Kent100Kent100about 14 years ago
It was okay........

It was okay...but I really felt like I was reading the second half of "Bathroom Encounter" again...the dialog was pretty much the same...gotta change things up a little next time Fuzz......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
There are very few good IR writers on this site

Sorry, you're not one of them.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
good one but

i was really into it and getting very turned on , one reason it seemed so true till we get to the "get pregnant part"

not something i can imagine any woman wanting from a black guy the first meeting, sure the sex i can understand i love black cock as much or more than any white wife( yes mr anonymus i am good looking and nnot fat) but have a baby is diff there needs to be some love not lust

still she moved in but i think only for the lust of black cock that she needs every day . i realize the lust she has is hard to over come.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
In my humble opinion

nobody comes close to writing IR stories as good as Karen Kay's. There are other good IR writers though and many can even make this basic story line very hot and a big turn on. I think the key is to do like Karen Kay does. It isn't about racism or hate, it's about the wife enjoying a really big black cock and more often then not, the husband enjoys watching it. IMHO those aren't Cuck stories, they are IR Hotwife stories. Cuck stories seem to be about humiliating the husband. I'm not into that. And when you do that, and ad the IR element, it makes it even worse. Now IMHO, this story would have been hot if the story went like this. #!, this is about fantasies so who cares if things are stereotypical, that just means it is popular. So yes, I want the wife to be hot, the other guy to be good looking and clean cut as well as very well hung. So that said, here is how I would have liked for it to go. The wife is all hot thinking about the sex and getting all dressed up for it. But the phone call is the last straw, she is sure her husband is cheating on her. So a Adonis looking black man answers the door. She is instantly attracted though conflicted because she never had a black guy. In the end, she does give in to his advances after telling him that she is sure her hubby is cheating on her. They have freakin awesome sex. Turns out the hubby is watching from outside and at first was mad, but he knows now that hsi wife thought he was cheating. As he watches, he realizes he is getting rock hard and is actually turned on watching her enjoy how big the guy's cock is. Eventually the other guy leaves and the husband walks in right after he leaves. He admits he watched, they have it out and he assures his wife he loves her and is not cheating. Somehow he provides proof that she accepts. So now she feels bad about having sex with the other guy and admits it was more about revenge at first. he presses her and say he knows her and that she was definitely enjoying it...a lot. She admits that yes, it was very good and she loved how big his cock was but she loves him, not the other guy so she won't do it again. he tells her to hold on because he has now realized that it turned him on to watch her and that if she wants to, and is sure it is just about the great sex, for now they can continue it. They will continue to be open and honest and set the dates up together and he will watch from outside while the other guy is there...or from the closet, etc... they set ground rules and agree that she won't do anything without hubby present unless he gives permission first. but if something does happen, she will admit it right away and they will get past it. he also tells her that what turned him on was how much she obviously enjoyed the other guy's cock so he tells her that the more she enjoys it, the better he likes it so she is not to hold back expressing her enjoyment for any reason. They also agree that if either one of them wants to stop, it stops. She asks if he wants to have sex with other women and admits that since she did this, she can't complain if he does, but he assures her he isn't interested in other women, that work has just been stressing him out because it turns out that Vickie is a tough boss sent there to clean up the operation and he is having to jump through hoops to get the company up to snuff. this is why he has been so moody and stressed out lately. If he doesn't do a good job, he could get the axe. But he's not interested in having sex with other women, and until tonight, he would have never thought he was interested in watching her with other guys but watching her go crazy on that big cock got to him and for now, he does want to watch her do that more. But honesty is the most important thing to him and they must always talk about it and be honest with each other. She asks if it bothered him when he heard her obviously enjoying it so much and telling the other guy that his cock felt better than her husbands. he firsts asks if she enjoys sex when they have sex and she says yes and admits that the emotional side of their sex can't be competed with, even by a huge cock. S then he admits that in truth, it turned him on when he realized he was watching her have the best sex shes ever had and he wants her to express how much better it feels. He admits that he wouldn't see a point to the doing it more if the guy didn't fuck her better. He admits that occasionally, to relieve stress, there were some old visions in his mind of porn movies he had thought were hot that he would envision as he was masturbating but that the visions she had created for him that night had totally replaced them as the hottest visions he had ever seen and that he would use them in the future to get off to.

So anyway, this is what would have made the whole thing really hot for me. I wish more writers would write stories like this, where both hubby and wife get something out of it and they both enjoy her having sex with very well hung guys while the hubby watches but in the end, they only love each other, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why?

No other comment just why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why not?

No other comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Jenny sucks alot

But this writer sucks a whole lot harder then Jenny could even think to.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 14 years ago
turn on

i can not help but get turned on reading about white wives getting fucked over and over by black cock, the baby thing yuck,

she is hooked now and will have to have him all the time

once it happens it keeps on happening lol

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
I'm kind of ashamed I finished this....

.....like swilling 'Cossack' vodka when dirt poor, shot number 11 stifling all compunction. Rusty seems to want to try his hand at this so maybe you two could...umm...y'know...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Oh yeah, rusty....

....Karen Kay has one good story, an MC story that she has never finished. Every single one of her regular IR stories follows the same disingenuous plot schematic, so she ought to be able to appear as if she can lay down a few letters. She's perfected that one story by now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome

Jenny found out that Kevin was cheating on her and luckily she happed upon Steve and he turned out to be her dream man. She is fortunate that everything worked out for her and she got her wish with her new man as she is pregnant. This was a well written and nicely told story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great another welfare baby

Way to shoot for the stars! What a grand goal in life, to be pregnant by a man who buys second hand furniture.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
Pistolpackinpete

Can you be a bigger idiot? One thing Karen Kay's letters are not is some sort of framework. While most are IR...so what...that's like saying all LW stories are the same. Clearly they are not.

Of the sotries I read by Karen Kay, one had a co-worker tricking his white co-worker into helping him seduce his hot blond wife. One had a woman wrongly suspect her husband had cheated, encouraged by her neighbor who wanted to hook her up with one of her black boyfriends. She does it then finds out that her hubby never cheated. One has a guy and wife who are separated, run into each other at a night club. Little does the hubby know that she has hooked up with his new black business partner. He has always wanted to watch an IR in real life so sneaks in to the room when the partner leaves the door open a crack. He is shocked to find that the woman in bed with his partner is his wife. Lot's of twists and turns in that one. She has one where the husband convinces a reluctant wife to take a black lover. She confides to the black lover that she really doesn't want to do it so he convinces her to let him help her fix it so the hubby will get over his desire for this. They do have an affair and take the cuckolding to an almost cruel level, and convince the hubby that he is losing his wife. The do allow him to cum on day but unbeknown to him, they capture it and use it to get his wife pregnant but convince him that she is pregnant with the black lover's baby. Only when the baby is born does he find out the truth..when he was convinced his desire had cost him his idyllic life..he finds out that in fact, he has just become a dad and that his wife wants everything to go back to the way it was before..he is now cured of his desires to watch his wife..

One a wife does learn her husband is cheating so gets revenge with an affair of her own...an IR affair of course. One a wife has to have sex with a black loan shark to save her hubby. In one, a young cuple move into a new apartment complex and a black guy there takes an interest in the wife. The hubby is a bit of a horndog so the black guy takes advantage of that and enlist a girl to mess around with him so he can use that to get to the wife. In the end, he does get the wife and knocks her up but she ends up just some barefoot ho popping out babies for the black guy. The hubby gets revenge when he runs into her at a store...he's now happy and she's now just a white trash ho.

One is of a futuristic reality show where women are somewhat tricked into it but they will be filthy rich at the end. So they and their husbands agree to it and the wife goes off for many weeks to have sex with black men. They are persuaded to go off their birth control so they can get pregnant with a black baby, but what they don't know is that they are still being given birth control. It's all just part of the reality show to see if they will agree to it...have they gotten that far into ti with their black guy.

One, a black guy pretends to be gay so he can join a ritzy wive's club...he just wants access to all those classy white wives

That's just for starters. She has a lot of different stories on there...yes nearly all IR but many different story lines. One story line that is a few times though are stories that mirror her real life in that it involves her and her husband hooking up curious wives with well hung black men and the husband watched. If you didn't know it already, she actually did that in real life and in fact, they video taped a lot of it and had a web site.

If you don't like IR stories, to each their own, but don't be an idiot and make false statements about her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This woman isnt just stupid

She is depicted as a piece of shit, with absolutely no brains, and totally self centered. Her husband is much better off without her. They were in financial problems but she went to the gym everyday, talk about living in a dream world. Very soon she will be a drugged out whore selling it to anyone that wants a drug ridden overweight ho. She dug the hole, now let her slow wither away in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stereotypical

I don't think this story missed one of them. White woman has white husband who works for a living. White woman sees a black man, shuffling around looking for a deal on a used chair that's been farted on for years, apparently unwilling or unable to cough up a couple hundred bucks for a new chair.

The black guy has a cock that is way larger than average, as do all black men, which makes you wonder where the average came from. He also knows that if he winks at a white woman, they fall to their knees and worship his mighty organ.

He calls the white woman a pig and a bitch, and this excites the woman, who was complaining about her husband's recent inattention. Apparently she likes humiliation and abuse better than neglect.

Initially afraid to have him ejaculate inside of her, in mid-fuck she decides that, what the hell? Fill up my cunt with that sweet baby making juice. As a matter-of-fact, I want to breed with you constantly for the rest of my life. After all, she fell in love with him after ten minutes of kissing. That's the ideal way to choose someone to spend your life with - why bother to get to know what they are like, or their last name even.

Souds like a plan. I pass by many bus stops with woman that are like this woman - dark, sunken eyes and dull expressions on their faces with sacks of cheap food in wal-mart bags waiting for the bus. The trailer parks are full of them too, with the parade of unfortunate little kids with no racial identity, and no father either, since he only stops by the trailer for sex after the honeymoon is over and he's moved on to breed elsewhere with women that look now like she used to .

The end result must of course be the humiliation of the unsuspecting husband, who must have his face rubbed in shit by the woman. She declares that she's through with his white needle dick and will now be getting fucked by a real man.

I guess the two of them ride off into the sunset, probably taking that beat-up recliner with them as they go.

Heartwarming, racist tripe that has been written here hundreds of times. At least the previously mentioned Karen Kay puts up stories here for a reason; to sell her amateur white trash movies. What is Fuzz Gussler's reasoning?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Karen Kay

Is a fucking gay guy that puts out the same ignorant bullshit, stupid white wimpy husband lets big bad nigger take his woman. If a white guy is into this shit he has gay issues, thats just a fact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Has anyone seen Karen Kays website?

Just for a laugh I clicked on her link and it took me to it, I have never laughed so much in my life, there are so many fucked up married women it is frightening. I hope KarenKay and her band of nigger lovers are happy that she is corrupting so many fucked up women.

As for her stories Rusty? the ones I have read are all about fucked up women who fuck over their wimp cuckold sick husbands. I skimmed through to the end of some of the stories and they all end the same, the husband is fucked over every which way the nigger gets his kids from the nigger loving woman, this happen in nearly every story she writes, it seems Fuzzguzzler is going the same way.

But if that is your thing? it appears our resident nigger cum sluts Kathy and Cheryl seem to think thats their thing as well, I am probably right when I say they are both white middle aged middle class women that really want to be trailer trash nigger ho's, but still want a white husband to keep them in the lifestyle they want because their nigger lovers don't have jobs.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
Ahahahahahaha Look at all the Liberal white racists.

Does it really matter what race the other guy is? LOL OMG...too funny. The whole HotWife thing is about the wife's pleasure...that is all. Stories allow you to explore that fantasy in a safe environment without doing any of it in real life.

Don't you guys have a cross to go burn? Don't forget your hoods and robes.

BTW, as IR stories go, this one was not very good. I do agree that the wife comes across as stupid, mostly because while it does appear that the husband is cheating, she falls on her back for the first man she comes across, one she admits is ugly.

In my opinion, that doesn't make for a good story, and makes it appear that the author is in fact using himself in the other man role for his own fantasies. In other words, a self described black man who is older and has a fat gut fantasizing about taking advantage of some horny and heart broken white wife who is also a hotty.

bettylusvitbettylusvitabout 14 years ago
good

I liked it , i can see how it can happen , kevin out getting him some,

she needs it also, steve shows up at right time, now she has to keep getting black cock , once you get it u got to keep getting it

SexyTara1984SexyTara1984about 14 years ago
I liked it!

I really liked that story. Of course it's probably because my own situation is similar to the girl in the story. I'm a young married white girl who has a husband that ignores me and would rather hang out with his friends. I guess I need to go out and buy a recliner so that I can post an ad and sell it! Maybe I'll get lucky too! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So Tara.

So you been married 2 years and you already want to play around and cheat on your partner? What was the point of you getting married? If you don't like being married to your husband then get a divorce fucking around doesn't solve any problems it just makes things worse.

But if you want to be a black cumslut go ahead I hope your husband finds out and does what most normal husbands do with cheating wives, divorce them and move on in life. And find someone who cares for them.

Good luck with your advert, don't forget to make sure that your black lovers use condoms and don't forget to get tested for infections, you wouldn't want to end up pregnant or giving your husband any nasty infections do you?

Unless you want to have a black kid and give him some nasty infections which you will pick up from your fucking around.

My advice to you? Get divorced it's easier and then you can have sex with anyone and everyone you want and not worry about it.

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
Oh don't worry Jen you will be a black baby factory

maybe not all of the for Steve but at least one of his friends. They will keep you knocked up and fucked for as long as you keep begging for more black cock.

uh-ohuh-ohover 12 years ago
How about a REAL criticism from the audience now?

I find it odd how people are so compelled to comment on stories they find, to themselves, extremely distasteful while leave the stories they DO enjoy often with a silent and invisible nod (post wanking, of course).

I personally am most offended at the treatment of authors of these kinds of stories, which seem to be of this particular sub-genre of interracial stories. I am into the idea of breeding (anyone who reads my works can get that fairly quick), and it just so happens that I can nary find a single example of breeding stories - where impregnation and pregnancy play a key part in the narrative - that have the type of dirty dialog and focus I desire unless I look in 'black baby making' stories.

Those stories, this being a nice example of it, often revolve around cuckoldry (either non-consensual or otherwise), rape, or enslavement of the white woman by the black guy. These stories by coincidence contain foci which express what I like - that is, they tend to be racist/sexist stereotyping that leads to dirty, nasty, taboo ideas being expressed (ironically being racist is becoming a taboo in itself, as one can see from previous comments), and the high focus on race and subsequent 'mixing' (the babymaking) puts the high emphasis on the impregnation element which I seek.

In a nutshell, that's why I tend to gravitate towards stories of this type. And it is a type of story definitively not suited for everyone. These stories offend the racist (for the 'nigger-loving'), the anti-racist (for the stereotypes being portrayed), the non-cuckold (or those who don't understand it - I being one of these dislikers of cuckoldry, actually...), and those to whom complex plot and character development play absolute key roles in their fapping material - for these stories on the whole have little of either as a general rule.

For these reasons and more, these stories are reviled by many, and it is my thought that the extreme revilement leads to these excessive comment battles over them, and truly disgusting insults and attacks on the author who put their energies and their efforts into creating the work for others to enjoy. I think true lovers of writing and writers would be more appalled by some of these comments than by the contents of this story, no matter what persuasion you have upon its subjects! I think it was noble of the few of you who actually did provide relevant and constructive criticism, even if you didn't enjoy this work. But it shouldn't be noble nor exceptional, yet being as it is, thanks from me for being civil about it.

Was this the greatest story every written by the hand of man? Of course not! But was it simply trash and dribble? I don't think so. As far as stories go in this specific sub-genre, it was a nice entry. It had the dirty dialog, the racial overtones of black-on-white turned up the heat, the cuckoldry was tolerable (somewhat - I've seen far worse...), and the impregnation was mentioned and focused on. The flow is good, not bogged down on unnecessary details and one could argue very well that the lacking character development just gives more time to the raunchy sex.

However, I thought the impregnation and pregnancy should have been expanded upon as a means to furthering the flaunting of her 'new status' - this being rare in ANY stories I find, honestly. The character of the wife could have been made more gradually converted (not from 'ew' to 'I love you!' as others said) and perhaps a more consistent character in general. Dialog could have been even heavier methinks in the dirtiness, as well as descriptions (especially surrounding the impregnation element touched on).

In future works I would suggest looking into the works of 'EZ4BlkCock' who, in my opinion, does good work in the sub-genre in terms of dialog (though is lacking in description) and some plotlines of interest. Moving out from the simple hotwife to the hotgirlfriend or hotsinglegirl or hot-anything would be an interesting work to see from you!

In short, for this REAL criticism which so few others provided for Fuzz in the comments, I encourage you to keep writing and improving your craft. Your stories populate a sub-genre that is extremely polarizing - some absolutely love it, others loath it with every fiber of their being. If you wish to continue in this genre be prepared to take insults with a grain of salt, but there are many out there that very much appreciate your efforts in this regard, and overall as an author creating stories for the rest of us to read and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to uh oh

Who gives a fuck what you think

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sale?

Good story, but you never mentioned whether or not he bought the chair? Please, let me know if it's still for sale. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
uh-oh what the fuck

why do you need to write such a long winded reply. !?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
uh-oh what the fuck arey ou yapping about now

jeasus shut the fuck up already

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey uh-oh

You can keep your long winded opinions to yourself,quit using up all the space jackass, maybe someone else would like to say something too

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
A great case for

STILLBIRTH !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Black Power

Good old fashion black power in this story. To all white guys with wifes who isn't with them right now: Call Them.

marine55rickmarine55rickover 10 years ago
I love it

Keep on writing stories like this - it's my favorite fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Satan is Thrilled

Satan is very happy this evening. Satan is very happy that you are reading this shit. Satan is very happy that slutty women suck on cocks and fuck like whores. Satan is happy that half of you pathetic losers cheat and fuck if you have the chance. Oh yea in the valley of darkness. Hear no evil? You will be cast out of the Garden of Eden to a place called Babylon. This place is America. Perhaps you realize that is why they castigate us. It is because of the way that we live our lives and the pathetic existence that you and your brothers and sisters have as you watch your fucking reality television and masturbate and read this shit and jack off and whore around like the common trash that you are you pathetic worthless piece of cake. You are worse than cake. Loser, Loser, Whatever. You useless, pathetic dirtbag whores.

I yearn to be just like you.

II WANT TO SUCK COCKS!!!!!

I want to be a whore.

I am an attorney (can't you tell.)

My name is Sarah and I'm 35. I feel like an old woman.

Please take hold of me and fuck me hard.

Please make me your little whore.

I feel like I'm losing my mind.

I want to get on my knees and suck your cock.

I want to be a little whore.

I want to be a dumb assed slut for just one day.

I want to be your property.

I want to fuck a black man.

I want to fuck you in your yard.

I want to be your little slut.

It will probably never happen but i can dream you limp dicked piece of shit.

Love

Sarah

759

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sentenced to live as cockroaches

both the author and the character he created.

Reason: to pretend that some dirt deserves to live as a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story

I loved this story it was so hot but romantic. I am glad that they ended up together that Jenny finally found the man who deserves her. Anna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
4*

and they say romance is dead

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

This story is Bull$#it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
tfw

i cri everytiem

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
good stuff

good Story and the sex Scene was also very hot. 4 stars.:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Could have been good story,

if you had bothered with a spell and grammar checker. Your writing was so poor it makes you seem uneducated. A child could have done better than the crap you posted.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 7 years ago
The two comments

dated 4/9/10 give a horrible summary of the black male white female fuckfest and its consequences.

One can't deny the force of what's going on between black men and white women, but one doesn't have to like it. I find it chillier than the North Pole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Facts of Life

Once you go black,,,,,

You CAN'T go back ! ! ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Young girls like it black and mature

This story is so typical. Typically delicious! As a young white girl raised in a very very conservative rural NC country town, I had a similar experience with an older capable self-assured black male that knew my desires better than i knew them myself. My story was more of a romp in the barn, but my feelings for him were similar and like the story almost immediate. Just like in the story we were inseparable once we connected sexually, but due to our age difference and my age, we kept it very discrete although met almost daily for many months.

Kylie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My wife just started to show

My wife Nicole straddled me wearing only a tee shirt. She slowly lifted her shirt exposing her baby bump, she said we need to talk...she told me she was drunk and horny on her last business trip and ended up fucking the black bar tender, Reggie all week long without using any protection. She took my hand and placed in on her baby bump and smiled, please be happy for us, I still want you to be my husband but only Reggie is going to fuck me from now on. I'll lay with you while you masturbate and after you finish I'm going over to Reggies for some hot black cock. I love you but nobody has fucked me like Reggie. I guess I have to learn to live with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Married wifey

Glad old man Steve got into your knickers with his big fat cock I can just picture his massive frame covering your sexy body with his pot belly and his big black ass and massive black cock balls deep up your tight cunt fucking knocking you up with his virile old spunk

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I loved this story. 10 stars for the author! Please write more Preg Risk stories. I like those the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

But did he buy the recliner?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There must be a law and a legal penalty for such people to avoid having their stupid genes spread around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What would a Muslim do stone her to death/ the pig must die/? In-breeding -sucks .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the moron anonymous who said “in-breeding sucks.” I think you mean interracial breeding. Inbreeding is what you and your sister do, you hillbilly racist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was selling a set of golf clubs but was tied up at work when a man asked to see them. He really wanted them and would pay asking price if he could check them out. I called my wife and said he would stop over. I came home from work and found my wife passed out in bed with a huge wet spot on the sheets. It seems this young black man came to check out the clubs and ended up seducing and fucking my wife. But hey, I got $600 out of the deal!

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurabout 1 year ago

A great story, thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yeah right, then in the real world the day after confirming she was pregnant she returned to the tiny studio apt in the ghettos only to find it empty Steve was gone, guess the big cock stereotype wasn't the only one that was true....... And her ex husband lived happily ever after..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lol. What a bunch of tripe.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Exciting story. I wonder if Kevin was getting it on with his new boss Vickey but she was happy to get pregnant. Keep writing about her and Steve

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 2 months ago

This fall of 2024 I will be black bred and have a black man’s child❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

But did he buy the recliner? No he got it for free.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFuzzguzzler@Fuzzguzzler
545 Followers
Married woman who has a secret fantasy about interracial sex. Also enjoys women. Shhhh, my hubby knows nothing about this.